Spin Dinner Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria crawled in between Amy's legs and buried her face in my wife's pussy, eliciting a deep erotic moan of pleasure from Amy.

Maria had her perfect brown ass up in the air with her thighs parted just enough to show off her luscious pussy.

Amy was already grunting and moaning in ecstasy. Her legs were shaking and she was once again squeezing her breast.

Maria was making some serious slurping noises as she ate out my wife. It was one of the more erotic scenes I have seen.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing as I moved up behind Maria. I slowly began rubbing my fat cock head up and down between her swollen pink lips.

Maria moaned, "Mmm I am in heaven."

I plunged my cock head into Maria's pussy and she grunted out her approval.

Amy was close, I could tell by the look on her face and the way she was shaking her head back and forth.

When she saw me grab Maria by the hips she moaned, "Take good care of that pussy Babe, make my lover happy."

Maria purred out, "You both are making me happy."

I pushed my entire length balls deep in Maria's hot wet pussy. Her labia wrapping around my shaft as her pussy swallowed up my rod.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels so good John, don't stop. Harder," Maria grunted out in her sexy accent.

Amy let go with a rip-roaring orgasm. She went completely pale as her entire body convulsed with the pleasure Maria's tongue was giving her pussy.

Maria didn't stop, she continued sucking on Amy's clit until Amy had to pull away. Amy was so thoroughly aroused by Maria's pussy eating talents she couldn't talk or move, she just laid on the floor shaking.

With no pussy to eat, Maria turned her attention to fucking me. She was grunting and panting as she slammed her ass back into me. Driving into me so hard my balls slapped against her fat pussy lips.

The ball-draining blow job Maria had given me had my cock almost numb. So I knew it was going to be a while before I could build up to an orgasm. That was fine with me, I wanted to stay inside Maria's hot pussy with her fat lips wrapped around my shaft as long as possible.

Marie and I were banging away. Every time I drove my shaft into her pussy my balls would slap against her clit and she would let out a deep grunt.

I had both hands on her hips holding onto her and using her hips to pull her perfect round ass back into me and onto my cock.

Amy had recovered and started working her way under Maria. Maria was now on her hands and knees and Amy took the opportunity to kiss Maria.

Maria hungrily returned the kiss.

"You look so beautiful my love, with my husband's fat cock pleasuring your yummy pussy. I need to taste you while he is inside you," Amy purred out.

Amy crawled under Maria and worked her way between Maria's legs until she was able to begin licking Maria's clit.

Maria lost control and started screaming something in Spanish. I picked up caliente and coño. I knew those two words, hot and pussy the rest of the string of words were lost on me.

Amy understood way more than I did as she said, "Enjoy it, my love. I told you how hot your pussy would get and how good John's fat cock would make it feel."

Amy sucked Maria's clit into her mouth and that was it for Maria. Maria's entire body began to spasm and jerk up and down. She collapsed onto Amy and continued shaking, purring, and giggling.

"OH mi Amor, I had no idea, what I have been missing. Javier has never made me this caliente." Maria giggled out.

She had rolled off of Amy and was laying on her back with her legs squeezed together. She looked like she was vibrating.

Oh my, are we late or early? I heard from across the room. I looked up to see Cara and Alex standing at the French doors.