Spin Dinner Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex went on, "doesn't it turn you on watching Amy fuck other men and women? "

"Hell, yeah it does, but we still have sex with each other every day and even after playing with another couple," I said.

"Well, Cara has been treated like a princess all her life. Everybody telling her how beautiful she is and she should be a model or a movie star. She moved here from a small town in Ireland when she was nineteen. We met shortly after she got here and were married eighteen months later. Yes, she was a virgin when we got married, before you ask," Alex said

Alex could tell I was still trying to put it all together in my head.

"Look, Cara is way out of my league. I won the lottery when she said she was in love with me and wanted to spend our lives together. As time went by and we started sharing sexual fantasies I knew from her past she didn't like being treated like a princess all the time. I mean, she has a hell of a sex drive, but I never felt comfortable talking dirty or treating her like a slut or whore," Alex said

"You don't have to tell me about that sex drive," I said under my breath.

"So we discussed the idea of swinging and the different ways we could play with it all. I mentioned that I had fantasized about watching her with another man while I was made to sit in the corner and watch. Things just kind of evolved from there. Cara read about the cuckold thing and I said I wasn't on board with that, I have a sex drive too and it wasn't fair she got to explore her sexual fantasies and I didn't. We read about the hotwife scenario, but I wasn't comfortable with that, her going out on dates with different men, me never knowing where she might be and if she was safe. The thought of her being a dirty tramp out on the town picking up strangers and letting them fuck her did turn me on though. We started role-playing with me being a repairman or her sitting at a bar and I walk in and pick her up," Alex explained.

I was thoroughly engrossed in listening to him explain their relationship.

"It was a lot of fun for a while, but Cara wanted more. She wanted to be a total slut for a man other than me, a man that she could fully let go with and let out her inner slut," Alex explained.

I was all ears at this point.

Alex continued, "So we came up with our own version of the cuckold thing. Cara said she didn't want to fuck a bunch of different men. She had to be very attracted to the guy and feel safe with him. She positively wanted someone a bit older. When I asked her if she had anybody in mind she said yes, a guy at the gym that makes her wet as soon as she sees him."

"Gosh, I wonder if I know this guy at the gym?" I said laughing.

"One day at the gym she points you out to me and said she would love to have sex with you, but you didn't show any interest in her. Then she asked me if there were any women at the gym I was attracted to. I told her I hadn't ever given it much thought, but I started too after that day. I bumped into Amy one day in the weight room while working out, she is so full of life and energy I was immediately attracted to her. Plus, that smile of hers, it lights up the room. When I got home and told Cara all about this woman I had just met at the gym. Cara put two and two together and said it had to be Amy. When we found out you two were married, we felt like we hit the jackpot. All we had to do was figure out if you two were into us at all and if you were interested in exploring sexually with a younger couple. The dinner party was just what we needed," Alex went on, he had become very animated now as he talked.

"Well Amy's smile makes me melt as well," I said.

"When the girls started planning the dinner party, Cara said, she wanted to be a total slut for you and she was going to let you do whatever you wanted to her. She told me, if you wanted to put in her ass, she would let you. That shocked me but not as much as when she said, she would not be fucking me anymore. That was almost a deal-breaker for the whole thing, but she said, I was free to fuck other women as much as I want, but only when she permits me. So, now you know our kinky sex life," Alex said laughing as we both pulled the hot tub cover off.

"Well, welcome to the party, different strokes for different folks, right?" I said.

"Was Amy serious about you having um," Alex attempted to ask with some hesitation, but I cut him off.

"Yes, twice. Gave oral twice and gave anal twice, but have never received oral or anal. Is that what you were going to ask?" I said in a very matter-of-fact tone.

"Wow, how was it? I am sure you remember Cara mentioning we both have fantasized about me giving a blow job as well as receiving anal. I do enjoy it when Cara uses her dildo on me and massages my prostate. I cum like a wild cat," Alex said laughing.

I looked down to see Alex's above-average-sized cock was rock hard and appeared to be twitching every few seconds. He had a large set of balls hanging below his cock. That tingling feeling came back, as I wondered what they must feel like.

I got that funny feeling in my balls again and I knew if I didn't change the subject right away one of us was going to end up with the other guy's cock in their mouth. The guys I had given blow jobs to in the past, I thought was because the guys had very large cocks and their size intrigued me. Now I was getting that same funny tingle in my balls about Alex and while his cock was slightly above average, it was most definitely not in the category of huge.

"What is keeping the girls?" I said, in an attempt to change the subject.

"Alex, why don't you go check on them and see if they still want to get in the tub," I followed up with as I moved the cover off to the side.

Alex headed back to the house as I checked the water temperature and the water chemicals. I looked up from the control panel just as Alex got to the door. I watched as he stopped cold in his tracks. He then turned and looked at me with a huge smile that I could see from across the patio. He turned and headed back my way.

"I don't think the girls are going to be joining us for a little bit," Alex said.

"Why? Are they busy getting dinner ready?" I asked.

Laughing Alex said, "Well it looks like they are having an appetizer. Cara has her face buried in Amy's pussy and Maria is sitting on Amy's face. From the looks and sounds, the three of them are making it shouldn't be long before they cum and come join us."

As much as I wanted to go join them again, I was sure Amy was in heaven and decided best to leave them be. The night was young after all.

"So?" Alex said. He was still rock hard with his big set of balls hanging between his legs.

I hesitated and was about to reach out and grab his cock when he said, "We getting in the tub or not? The girls should be here soon."

Alex went up the steps of the deck around the tub and climbed in and got settled.

What is wrong with me, I don't want to suck his cock, do I? Amy did say his cum was really sweet.

"Alex, can I get you something to drink?" I asked as I opened the fridge next to the hot tub.

"I'll have whatever you're having John. Well except for Cara that is, I am the only one here that won't be having her tonight or anytime soon," Alex said laughing.

I grabbed two beers and got in the tub and handed Alex his beer. The water only comes up to just below my balls when I am standing up in the hot tub and my cock and balls were now at Alex's eye level.

"Thanks, John, and I must say, I see why Cara enjoys being your slut so much. You have a nice thick cock. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to hold another guy's cock," Alex said very openly.

I just moved over to the other side of the tub and sat down. I wanted to change the focus of the two of us being in the tub alone.

"So, Alex, not to pry or anything, but are you truly ok with all of this?" I said, not realizing I left the door open on what I meant by "all of this."

"Oh yes, I would love to give you a blow job. Ever since Cara mentioned how turned on, she got fantasizing about it, it is all I can think about. That and taking it in the ass," Alex said.

"No no, I meant are you ok with your new sex life? Does Cara tell you after every time we have been together?" I asked.

Alex laughing said, "Not in so many words, like yesterday, she just came home and sat on the dining room table, spread her legs, and told me she needed me to clean her up. I must say, John, you're cum is as sweet as mine."

Alex had left the door to the house open and even from across the patio I knew Amy was cumming. I would know that climax scream anywhere. My cock jumped to life at the thought of what was going on in the house. Then my mind thought about Cara coming to my office and bending over my desk lifting her skirt and showing me that gorgeous pink slit of hers. My cock was now rock hard as I sat in the tub.

Alex said, "Well looks like Cara is finished."

From over my shoulder, I heard Cara say, "You boys having fun out here without us girls? You haven't been sucking each other without letting us watch, have you?"

I turned to see the tall gorgeous Irish beauty saunter across the patio, her perfect young breasts jiggling with every step. She was smiling from ear to ear, her face still glistening from eating out Amy's pussy.

If there was any slack left in my cock, seeing Cara's tall, lean perfect figure took care of that, my cock was now rock hard.

"Did you have fun babe?" Alex said.

In a very stern tone, Cara said, "I am not your babe, I am John's horny Irish whore. It will do you well to remember that, Alex."

Alex didn't respond. He just grabbed his beer and took a long pull on it, finishing it.

Cara climbed into the hot tub with an exaggerated motion, making sure to spread her legs right in front of me. Damn, she has a spectacular pussy I thought.

Cara realizing my eyes were focused on her pussy said, "Do you want me to bend over for you John? My cunt and ass are always available for you and your pleasure. Do you want to stuff your big fat cock in one of my holes again? Make me cum out of control again. Something my husband has never been able to make me do, cum on his cock."

As turned on as I was, I felt a little weird when Cara put Alex down like that.

I was about to say something when Alex chimed with, "Fuck that whore wife of mine John. Her cunt belongs to your fat cock."

Cara laughed and said, "You're just jealous Alex. I am sure you wished John would stuff his fat cock in your mouth or ass."

"What are you three up to? You got room for two more?" Amy said as she and Maria walked out to the tub, arms wrapped around each other.

Amy and Maria climbed into the tub and Amy said, "Babe, how about some champagne for us ladies?"

"Where are my manners," I said laughing. Glad that Amy showed up to change the direction of the sexual tension building up in the hot tub.

I stood up and my cock was at full attention.

"Eso es ve muy delicioso," Maria said in a sexy yet sultry voice.

I looked at Amy as she was settling in on Alex's lap and she said, "Babe Maria said that big cock of yours looks delicious."

Cara followed up with, "Is sure does. Look at Alex, he thinks so too."

I glanced back at Alex as I got out of the tub and Amy was whispering something to him and making the hand motion to her mouth like she was sucking a cock.

Alex was just wide-eyed and nodding his head in agreement.

I checked the mini-fridge next to the hot tub and was surprised to see there was no Champagne in stock. So, I headed into the house to grab a couple of bottles from the wine cellar. I grabbed two bottles and some champagne flutes and headed back out to the hot tub.

Halfway across the patio, I heard Amy moaning and I knew those all too familiar moans. When I rounded the corner, I saw why she was moaning.

Alex had my wife bent over the edge of the hot tub. Amy's ass was up in the air as she bent over and laid her head on the deck attached to the tub. Alex was behind her, still standing in the tub as he frantically attacked my wife's pussy with his long thin cock.

With the motion of Alex's hips, he was creating quite a Sunami in the hot tub water.

Maria saw me approaching and locked eyes with me. Her eyes were on fire and full of lust as she moved up to the edge of the tub and presented her gorgeous round brown ass to me. She didn't say a word, but it was clear what she wanted and I wasn't about to keep this beautiful Latina waiting.

I set the bottles and flutes down on the table and leaped into the tub, taking up position behind Maria. Her fat pussy was fully engorged again. I got behind her and aimed my fat cock head at her fat cunt lips. When my cockhead touched her pussy lips, she moaned out her approval in Spanish. I looked over at Amy thinking she would translate but she was in the throes of getting her hot box pounded by Alex.

I love seeing my wife let go and be a slut. I watched for a split second and then grabbed Maria by her hips and rammed my entire seven-inch-long thick shaft balls deep into her hot pussy. I drove into Maria's fat pussy with such force I lifted her petite frame up and almost out of the tub.

"Fuck that fat cunt John," Cara said.

Both Amy and Maria were bent over the same side of the tub and Cara moved in and sat in between them on the deck. She spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy and clit as she watched Alex fuck Amy and Maria get fucked by me.

Amy was groaning out deep guttural sounds every time Alex buried his cock in her pussy.

Maria's pussy was on fire as I continued driving my shaft in and out of her hot hole. I had both hands on her hips pulling her back into my thrust causing my heavy balls to slap against her fat clit every time I hit home.

Amy grunted out, "Cara you fucking Irish whore, go feed that tight pink cunt of yours to Maria."

Cara didn't say a thing, she just shifted her position and spread her legs in front of Maria. Maria let out a string of words in Spanish and then buried her face in Cara's lushes pink slit.

Amy grunted out, "Maria just called you a slut Cara, and loves your cunt."

"That I am, a dirty Irish slut," Cara hissed out

As soon as Maria's tongue touched Cara's thin pink lips, she went wild.

"Oh, you dirty little bitch, I knew you liked eating pussy. Fuck your tongue feels so good in my hole. Don't stop, you dirty bitch. Fuck that cunt John, make her cum on your fat cock," Cara continued as she hissed out.

Cara had her long legs spread so wide it looked like she was doing the splits while sitting on the deck.

Maria was moaning and groaning as she continued eating Cara's pussy and riding my cock.

Amy groaned out, "Who's going to cum first?"

Cara panted out, "Alex will, he has no staying power, I am surprised he hasn't blown his little load already."

I wasn't enjoying this aspect of Cara and Alex's play, but both of them were enjoying it immensely. It actually helped me, as it distracted me and kept me from blowing my load in Maria.

"Oh fuck yeah you stud, fuck that cunt, I am almost there, Alex," Amy screamed.

Cara said, "Smack that ass, Alex, show that bitch who's boss."

Alex smacked my wife's ass and that was it, she exploded with a rip-roaring orgasm. She was shaking her head from side to side and pounding the deck with her fist as she rode out her orgasm.

I felt my cock grow harder inside Maria as I watched Alex drive my wife over the edge and into her orgasm.

"Fuck it just got bigger, I am so full of your husband's cock Amy," Maria groaned out as she continued her oral assault on Cara's pussy.

I buried my shaft balls deep inside Maria's luscious fat cunt and just held it there as she continued eating out Cara. I could tell by the look on Cara's face, she was close. I wanted to give Maria a chance to concentrate on Cara's pussy and make her cum, which she did. In a few seconds, Cara was cumming so intensely she had to pull herself away from Maria's tongue.

Cara collapsed on the deck, shaking and giggling.

The only thing I was able to understand from Cara's mumbling was, Oh my God.

I quickly began hammering away at Maria's fat hot hole. Now that she wasn't focused on Cara's pussy she was able to rock her hips up and down to meet my thrust. The rocking of her hips caused my cock head to slide up and down across her cervix every time my thick cock was fully buried inside her pussy.

It felt great and I knew I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this before I dumped my load inside Maria's luscious fuck hole.

Alex grunted out, "I am close, oh fuck."

"Pull out Alex, don't cum inside my cunt," Amy screamed.

I thought that was odd, Alex has fucked Amy before and she never made him pull out.

Just as I was wondering why I watched Alex pull out and get up on the edge of the hot tub and Amy quickly got in the tub between Alex's legs and buried his cock in her mouth.

I smiled and thought, "that's my girl."

Just then I felt Maria tense up and she drove back into me so hard, that if I wasn't holding onto her hips she would have pushed me backward and my cock would have slipped out of her hot hole.

But I held on and met her thrust back into me with one of my own. That was it for me. I was already on the verge of a climax but knowing Maria was close sent me over the edge and I began dumping my hot load deep inside Maria's fat cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah, here it comes," I hear Alex say.

Maria moaned out, "Si no dega Juan,"

Amy pulled her mouth off Alex's cock just long enough to say, "Maria doesn't want you to stop fucking her, John."

Maria tensed up, and her entire body jerked violently three or four times, and then she went limp.

I rubbed her back with one hand as I continued to hold on to her hips with my other hand. My cock is still buried inside Maria's fat pussy. I could feel her thick swollen labia wrapped around the base of my shaft. She felt amazing.

Maria stood up and pulled away from me. Then she turned and jumped into my arms and kissed me long and hard.

When she broke off the kiss, she locked eyes with me and said, "You are amazing, Amy is so lucky. I had no idea I could enjoy being fucked so much. Thank you."

Cara said, "Sounds like you have spicy Latina whore to go along with this Irish whore of yours, John."

Maria still had her arms wrapped around me and said in her heavy Spanish accent while giggling, "Well if the shoe fits."

Cara laughed and said, "More like if the fat cock fits your delicious fat cunt."

Amy chimed in with, "Well ladies I do believe sharing is caring, and I do care about both of you."

Cara was back in the hot tub now sitting next to Maria. Both of them had one hand under the water and by the way, one or the other would flinch now and then, it was obvious they were fingering each other under the water.

Amy moved across the tub and joined Cara and Maria.

"John, what about that champagne?" Amy laughed.

I climbed out of the tub and my cock was still close to fully hard.

It didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh my God, John is ready to go again, already. WOW," Maria said, but this time there was no hint of an accent.

"Damn, that is a nice fat cock, no wonder I cum like a cheap whore when it is in me. Damn, I love that cock and what it does to me," Cara said.

Alex mumbled out just loud enough for everybody to hear, "It sure is."

Amy looked at Alex and made the motion with her hand like she was sucking a cock again.

Cara said, "Alex, just sit in the corner there and be quiet so we adults can enjoy ourselves and each other."

"Yes Cara," Alex responded.

I popped the cork on the champagne while standing on the patio. I should have been exhausted but I wasn't, my cock was still hard and I wanted to put it in Cara's tight pussy. But the ladies looked and sounded like they were winding down. I poured each of the ladies a glass of champagne and when I did I made sure to get my cock as close to them as possible, hoping one of them or all three would kiss it, but no luck. I was getting greedy with all of this, I thought.