Spin Dinner Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria jumped up and said, "Shit, I forgot about the stew. It is probably burned by now."

"Don't worry Maria, I turned it off when I got the champagne, for some reason I didn't think we would be back in the house any time soon," I said with a smile.

Maria said, "Thank you, John. Amy, you are so lucky. Javier would never think to turn something off on the stove, I am not even sure he knows where the kitchen is in our house. He has no idea how to make his wife's oven hot."

Amy said, "well we probably should get some food in us, why don't we go get dinner going."

The three ladies climbed out of the hot tub, quickly toweled off, and then joined arms as they did their best sexy come fuck me walk to the house.

It was quite a sight, Amy on one side of Cara, arm in arm, and Maria on the other side of Cara, arm in arm. Their three beautiful round asses jiggling with each step as they walked across the patio to the house.

Alex and I both got out of the tub and while toweling off watched the ladies.

"Dang, does that thing stay hard all the time? Doesn't it ever go limp?" Alex said as he stared at my erection.

I looked down at his appendage and noticed while he wasn't flaccid, he wasn't rock hard either.

"Look at those three gorgeous asses, as tired as my cock is, it isn't about to pass on any of those," I said as I continued staring at the lady's jiggling butts.

Then I felt Alex's hand wrap around my cock. I was shocked. First that he grabbed my cock and second at how soft his hand was. Alex very slowly began to stroke my shaft. I was so aroused with the gorgeous ladies in front of me it took a second or two to register whose hand was on my cock.

Just as Alex got a firm grip on my swollen member, Cara turned around.

In a very stern voice, Cara said, "Alex, what are you doing? You know you are not allowed to touch anybody without my permission."

Alex quickly let go of my cock and stepped away from me.

Amy and Maria both turned to see what was going on.

I glanced over at Alex and he now had a raging hard-on.

I got that funny feeling and the thought of what his cock would feel like in my mouth crossed my mind. I shook the thought out of my head and looked back at the three stunning naked ladies.

I watched Maria get on her tiptoes and whisper something to Cara.

Cara let out a laugh and then turned to Alex and said, "Alex, Maria has asked if she could give you a blow job, I don't know why she would want to, I agreed, but only after dinner and you have done the dishes. Maria is cooking dinner and Amy and John are our hosts. You need to carry your weight and do the dishes. Then and only then will I consider letting you enjoy Maria's beautiful mouth on your cock."

"Yes dear," Alex said.

"Alex, what was that? Is that how you address me?" Cara said.

"Sorry, yes, John's Irish whore, who only enjoys John's cock in her slutty cunt," Alex said sheepishly.

"That's better," Cara said.

"Ladies should we go get dinner on the table," Cara said.

I looked at Amy and while she wasn't as dumbfounded as I must have looked, she definitely had a questioning look on her face. Maria looked much the same.

Alex had explained to me about Cara and his cuckold lifestyle, and it was clear Cara had not explained all of it to Amy and for sure Maria.

The ladies disappeared into the house and I grabbed a beer for Alex and myself.

Alex said, "Sorry about that John, I know better than that. I know the rules Cara and I have both agreed upon. I don't know if I ever thanked you by the way. That party has allowed Cara and me to take our relationship to a place we had only fantasized about."

I said, " well you're welcome. Although I am the one that should be thanking you. Cara is gorgeous and has a sex drive that almost matches Amy's. I can't believe she has stopped by my office twice this week."

Alex looked at me and I could tell by the look on his face he had no idea Cara had come to my office and spread her legs for me, twice this past week.

I changed the subject and said, "come on, we should get into the house before the girls start up without us."

Alex laughed and we headed into the house.

When we got in house Cara and Maria were each wearing one of my oversized t-shirts. On them, they looked like dresses. The shirt Cara was wearing hung below her ass cheeks about three inches. When she moved or leaned over her spectacular round ass and tight pink pussy peeked out from under the shirt.

Maria being shorter the shirt could have been a dress on her. It hung almost down to her knees and there was no peeking of her round brown ass or fat pussy lips.

Amy came around the corner and she was now dressed the same way. She was wearing a San Francisco forty-niner jersey.

My cock was hard before I saw the way the girls were dressed but seeing them in my shirts my cock found an extra millimeter or two in length.

"Hey Babe, I told the girls that our house rules are clothes are required for dinner. You're ok with that right?" Amy said with a big smile on her face.

Amy knows what a turn on I find it when women wear an oversized t-shirt and nothing else and now three gorgeous ladies were wearing my t-shirts.

Cara walked up to me and said, "I think I am going to stop by the office this week in nothing but this shirt. Amy said I can keep it; hope you don't mind. It smells like you and my cunt got soaked as soon as I put it on."

My cock was throbbing and I needed to stick it into something soft, wet, and warm.

Amy was bending over the table wiping it down for dinner. I didn't hesitate. I got behind her, lifted the shirt, aimed my cock at her swollen pussy, and buried my entire shaft balls deep in one thrust.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby. Fuck that cunt," Amy grunted as she pushed her ass back into me, to meet my thrust."

"Maria, come watch. Your "mi Amor" is getting fucked good and hard," Cara said in her husky Irish accent.

Maria came out of the kitchen and mumbled something in Spanish. I had no idea what she was saying but she was massaging one of her breasts with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other.

Amy was grunting and moaning as I pounded away at my wife's hot pussy.

I felt my climax mounting and I knew it wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Alex had walked around to the other side of the table and was now leaning down and whispering something to Amy. Every time he whispered to Amy, her entire body would shake and convulse.

"Oh fuck, sorry babe," I grunted as I exploded deep inside my wife, sooner than I wanted.

I pulled out and Amy stood up, turned around, and hugged me tightly as she kissed me long and deep.

She locked eyes with me and whispered to me, "I'm glad I can still make you cum so fast, especially with the other cunts available to you right now."

"You are always the best babe, now and forever," I said as I kissed her back.

"Ok, you love birds, let's get dinner on the table so we can get back to dessert," Cara said.

Cara, Maria, and Alex went back into the kitchen.

I grabbed Amy as she started towards the kitchen and asked, "so what was Alex whispering to you."

Amy blushed and said, "Oh, he was just saying how sexy I looked with your big fat cock in my cunt."

Amy was still throwing around the word cunt so I knew she hadn't left Slutville and with her referring to her own vagina as a cunt, she was the current mayor of slutville.