All Comments on 'Spin The Bottle'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

You write good stories!

5

crashmattcrashmattover 1 year ago

Another lovely story from Michelle!

Thank you for all your writing, I really enjoy reading your work!

lustybardlustybardover 1 year ago
So incredibly arousing

Like all of your stories, absolutely captivating and deliciously sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love a continuation of Wendy’s story and hopefully her moving past being just an impersonator and fully transitioning and hopefully finding love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read most if not all of your impressive body... of work! This one may be one of your best. And just one more example of why you are the best at this genre of writing. The perfect balance of raunchy behavior, realism and creative story telling. Classy trashy fiction... just the way it should be! Another great ride from the Queen of TG fiction! Thank You!

Beth531Beth531over 1 year ago

Fabulous story Michelle, so erotic and totally sexy. Hope you tell us what happens next lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Well written, engrossing, believable and totally arousing.

JasmineHeartJasmineHeartover 1 year ago

Devilishly naughty. Reluctant at first, yet unable to deny her true passions while experiencing the exquisite realities of being a woman. Discovery becomes ecstasy.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Always enjoy your writing, tender and hot at the same time.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Wonderfully funny - energetic and hot. I hope these characters continue. Wendy deserves to blossom even more.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothover 1 year ago

Michele, I love all of your stories. This one particularly hits so close to home for me, that I have to smile and happily congratulate you for yet another masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, you are quite a word smith! I hope you will add chapters onto this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your best works. Wendy is believable and definitely my sort of girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, very hot. Found myself rooting for Wendy the whole storyline...

SissyNeedsBlackCockSissyNeedsBlackCockover 1 year ago

That was tremendously sexy and I enjoyed it very much. I think most good sissies long to fulfil that image of being a dirty used slut with a sperm-stained skirt and the smell of it on her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing... expand on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! That was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you really outdid yourself this time. long way from your detective stories very sensual even if a bit unreal. enjoyed it christine's role energized the story.

byronsbeast1966byronsbeast1966over 1 year ago

Excellent. One of your best

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 1 year ago
Excellent

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I hope there will be a second part.

Joann69Joann69over 1 year ago

That was totally hot

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

Smashing short story form you and yes as below expand on the story please the 12 months from that party til the door opening

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting & captivating storyline. As nearly always this was well written, with just enough stretching of the English language to keep thesaurus and dictionary close at hand. Congratulations on an excellent story, looking forward to more of your work soon.

Foxinsox24Foxinsox24over 1 year ago

Loved the story! Every moment of it felt so real and vivid, like I was there living the experience. It was scandalous and titillating! Every character was written into familiar roles, but the writing breathed life into each person -- with their own emotions, desires, and intentions -- making them more than just a cliche. Every sexual encounter in the story was hotter than the last.

It was a pleasure to read this! ~

louislion51louislion51over 1 year ago

You are one of the best writers in this genre, and I appreciate your work very much.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I totally enjoyed this story. Got my juices flowing for sure. I can relate to William being dressed up as Wendy because a lady friend of mine dressed me up once as a girl.. She had a strap-on and well use your imagination. I’m going to have to give you my highest award of 20 stars for this epic story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 1 year ago

Absolutely terrific. I loved every part of it. It was a great combination of a good story and hot sex.💕

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. One of your best.

A bit of a stretch to have a cd player and a stack of discs in 1986 since they only came out in 1982 and didn't reach mainstream popularity until 89 or 90. But I will admit that it is possible they had the setup if someone had the money to spend on new technology.

QJH1S0QJH1S0over 1 year ago

Didn't see you were the author, until I reached the end. Always enjoyed your stories and this is no different.

You write superb stories, please give us many many more 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story it is so good

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaover 1 year ago

This story was amazing! Kept me aroused the whole time , hugs..

JamieBiTVJamieBiTVover 1 year ago

Great sissy and wonder nylons story sugar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still my fav author. Another original storyline. I’m a pantyhose fan, thank you Michelle.

cdbrittany4bbccdbrittany4bbcover 1 year ago

Another great story that had me cumming on my stockings once again

fimblefimbleover 1 year ago

One of the best.. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came half way through and still had to finish reading all the way till the end. Great story line. Sexy and engaging!

slavicadjslavicadjover 1 year ago

too much kissing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was so good, I was really happy when Wendy fucked Christine as well, I thought it’d be more cishet normative so I’m glad I was wrong.

secretsissy02secretsissy02over 1 year ago

What a great story! Congrats Michele!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Nicely put together, you danced on the edge there with “Wendy” but she ultimately came good (sorry couldn’t resist), I guess sometimes the right combination unlocks the safe for some people, not sure Will would ever been able to cross the rubicon and to dress enfemme without being forced, but a good plot point all the same!

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

CosmicMistakeCosmicMistakeover 1 year ago

Not typically my kink, but this story was hot. I'd love to see some more.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Sexy fun

The 2 guys in the story didn’t deserve what they got, but it was fun to read anyway. Love the nostalgia of not-so-innocent early adulthood and all the uncomfortable things that go with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant that the four met again a year later, Wendy looking as gorgeous as before.

kmankmankmankman7 months ago

I'm more full/partial TF than CD, but the descriptions were rendered well enough that they sparked my imagination!

engnr62engnr626 months ago

Excellent story I like the way you stared it and ended it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. Wonderful buildup with believable characters and a great ending. I truly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed it. The build up of the characters was really good and well detailed, along with their personalities. That Will was the "loser" who turned out to be a real winner, when he ended up with all 3 of the others. I liked the ending as well, but felt it was cut a little short. Note; I didn't dock you any on the ending, but rather hoped it might spur a 2nd part. Thank You for sharing it with us. :-)

bobbisworldbobbisworld4 months ago

I really enjoyed your story, I have had a simular story, but i was the only gurl at the party. I really like the way you write. Thanks

ClessaWintersClessaWinters4 months ago

This was such a hot read. I've have been so scared to venture into the transgender & crossdressers category, as a trans person myself, but this was great! And based on your other stories, I'd hazard a guess that you are trans yourself. I'll add you to my favorites and check out some other stuff!!

ClessaWintersClessaWinters4 months ago

(Okay well also your bio say that you are transgender 😅 I forgot to peek over at that)

KinkyEnglishBoyKinkyEnglishBoy4 months ago

Loved it! HAving the guys actually desire Wendy from the start really made the story. Humiliation of TV/TG girls is a very common theme, which is cool, but the story was much better the way you wrote it xx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved the kissing! I love dressing and being the submissive, I loved this story and would so love to be Wendy!

Stacy_LovingStacy_Lovingabout 2 months ago

A wonderful story. I loved how the sexual tension built over the course of the evening and the sexual activity progressed accordingly .Very erotic. It also reminds me greatly of some of my early adventures in dressing and experimenting with my friends. Thanks for the delightful read.

Shawna_RichardsonShawna_Richardsonabout 2 months ago

Great story, pantyhose are amazing as is the crossdressing. I love this story and wish it would have been me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...