Spin the Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys now hang just above the pond in the windy darkness.

Suddenly gentle light illuminates their precariously position. At the window the curtains are spread open and four faces look directly at their fate. A flickering flash of lightning confirms the danger and embarrassment. Lucy motions to the latch to open the window.

Both boys look over their shoulders at the window then they turn to each other.

Reggie, Ben simultaneously: "Oh shit."

Reggie: "We're fucked."

Ben: "I don't wanna be arrested as a pervert."

Reggie: Looking down. "I'm glad your looking at this positively Ben."

Lucy finally opens the window and is about to call out when another eerie crack emanates from the tree trunk.

The boys look at each other and then begin to feel the slow pivoted decline toward the pond.

Act Eight An Interesting Introduction

Falling into ice cold dark muddy water is not pleasant.

Throw in a crashing tree branch on top of that and it's particularly ugly.

Ben and Reggie struggle to free themselves from the tangle of branches, leaves and rubbish that has accumulated over time in the murky pond.

Fortunately the branch had only splintered from the trunk. So it slowly came to rest on the edge of the pond. The boys fell only a few feet from their tenuous resting position. No major physical injury resulted.

The water was about three feet deep and the bottom of the pond was slimy. The water was so cold that it stung on entry. However, only seconds later, they couldn't feel the cold. They were completely numb.

They raised themselves from the thick dirty water. Ben coughed and spluttered as he had been completely immersed. Reggie was covered in wet falling leaves. Both began to shiver uncontrollably.

They make their way wading through the muck and submerged obstacles to the water's edge. There they are confronted by four pairs of legs that are adorned by fluffy slippers and chic silken dressing gowns.

Lucinda: Takes the lead spot and speaks assertively. "Hey, what do you think you are doing here?"

Ben and Reggie look up at her. They try to speak but no discernable noise emanates from their mouths. They just shiver uncontrollably.

Olicia: Concerned. "They're freezing."

The boys stay perched at the water's edge. Lucinda starts to say something but she's interrupted by Ell.

Ellouise: Reaching over to help out. "Come on you two. Let's get you inside."

Veronica and Olicia lean over and join Ell to assist. They reach out to the boys and heave them out of the water.

Veronica: Looks deeply into both boys eyes and tenderly asks. "Would you two like to come inside?"

The boys are too cold to utter a sound. In their congealed state both nod their acceptance timidly. Within seconds the boys find themselves huddled in front of the downstairs fire. Their shivering continues.

Lucinda looks over to the others and smiles. She moves closer to the captives.

Lucinda: "What are..." She pauses that line of interrogation. "Are you two Ok?"

Reggie looks over at Ben.

Reggie: Stuttering his reply. "Y-y-y-y-essss."

Veronica takes over Lucy's original line of questioning. She directs her question at Ben.

Veronica: "What are you boys doing in the pond? It's a bit late for a dip isn't it?"

Ben, feeling obliged to salvage a plausible explanation, tries to reply. The words don't come. Reggie still gripping his own torso tightly and recognising the pathetic response of his friend, interjects.

Reggie: "We thought this place was abandoned."

The four turn their attention to Reggie. Reggie starts to feel the pressure of expectation on his puny shoulders. His mind clicks over.

Reggie: Nervously. "From the road we c-c-could see th-th-the glowing windows." He frantically searches for a word. "Fire." It hit the spot. "We thought this old house was b-b-b-b-burning."

Ben listening intently to his friend's courageous attempt suddenly raises the confidence to join in.

Ben: "We raced up... to see a light c-c-coming from the upstairs window."

Ben now frantically searches for words.

Reggie adds another piece to the developing story.

Reggie: "So we tried to see b-b-by climbing the l-lattice."

The four expressions unexpectedly change to suspicion.

Ben: Adlibbing. "But b-b-before we could get to the top... it collapsed and we... landed in the tree."

The tension eases slightly.

Reggie: Realising another touch is needed to clinch this story. "We had no idea you guys had moved in."

Ben: Adding another coup de grace. "Nobody knows you guys even live here."

Suddenly the tables are turned. Lucinda looks over at Ell and Veronica.

Lucinda: Turning her gaze back from Ell and Veronica toward the huddled boys. "Well we've only just moved into this house."

Nervously both boys reply

Reggie and Ben: "Oh"

Ben's shivering increases. A pool of water is accumulating under his feet. The same is occurring to Reggie.

Olicia breaks the tension.

Olicia: "So you boys raced to save the house eh."

Ben looks over at Reggie.

Ben: "Well... Yeah... I guess."

Olicia: Sneaks a quick glimpse at Lucinda. "Oh aren't you two brave."

Ell then notices the increasing shiver.

Ellouise: Moving toward the boys. "We better get you guys dry and warm. It's warmer upstairs."

Olicia: Moving closer as well. "There's no power but thanks to this old house we've got a warm fire and steaming hot water."

Veronica: Joining in to help. She takes Reggie's arm. "You're freezing."

Olicia: Touches Ben's arm. "You're both freezing."

Ellouise: "Goodness. Maybe you can warm up in a hot bath."

Olicia: "Yeah, I'm sure we can find something for you guys to wear whilst your clothes are drying."

Lucinda watches the intricate charade. Ensuring that all is in place. She takes the lead upstairs and the other follow guiding Ben and Reggie.

Act Nine The Warming

When they reach the top of the stairs the warmth begins its work on the two boys. The shivering abates a little.

They enter a large upstairs room. It's the room with the sheepskin rug. Both boys walk past it with their eyes transfixed on the intricate embossed star. It has four major points and eight other minor points.

Lucinda follows their gaze.

Olicia: "Would you boys like a drink?"

The boys look warily at each other. Ben looks over and nods his acceptance.

Veronica seems to appear out of nowhere with two pewter chalices and then she takes the remnants of a bottle and pours a little into each chalice.

Veronica: Coming towards them with the two chalices. "Try this. It will warm you a little more.

Olicia: Adds. "Yeah then you can have a steaming hot bath to really warm you up."

The boys apprehensively accept the invitation. Lucinda senses the apprehension.

Lucinda: "Are you two OK?"

Holding their glasses tightly in their hands, they look down at their soiled wet clothes.

Lucinda: "Don't worry about them. We've got something to keep you warm till they're cleaned and dried in front of the fire."

Olicia: Adding again. "Yeah, drink, get warm."

Ellouise: "I'll show you to the bathroom."

Ellouise starts toward a small door in the far corner of the room. From under the door's gap dim light peers through and water vapour is escaping as well.

The boys raise their glasses to their lips almost simultaneously. They're a little overcome with timidity and Lucinda still senses the apprehension.

Lucinda: "Don't be bashful. Have a drink. It will warm you and help you relax."

In the corner of the room Ellouise opens the door. A cloud of water vapour escapes and settles over the floor like a fog. She then motions for the boys to follow.

The boys then take their first sip.

Ben's eyes widen as he let's the thick liquor slide down his throat. He is initially overcome by a warm thrilling sensation. It was like rushing cool mountain spring water over your skin in mid summer. Only this is a warm liquid that tastes both bitter and invitingly sweet.

Reggie looks into his cup. The colour of the liquid mesmerises him. He feels dizzy yet somewhat wonderful. He thinks to himself 'I hate bitter drinks but this is not objectionable at all.'

They both take a second sip and let the sensations flow through their bodies. The tingling makes them light on their feet. They start toward the bathroom door lightly stepping. Almost floating.

As they enter the steamy bathroom still tightly grasping their cups there is another compulsion overcoming them. A strengthening urge to close their eyes and fall into sleep starts to take its grasp. Both fight this strong craving, both raise their resistance and move toward the inviting fog. Lucinda and Olicia follow.

Olicia: Explains Lucinda's and her entry. "We'll just show you where to find things."

The bathroom is impressive. Through the fog like vapour, they are struck by the exquisite beauty of the room and its contents. In the middle of the spacious bathroom is an enormous ornate cast iron bath. It is two thirds full of steaming water that reflects the candlelight like golden quicksilver.

The boys look at each other. In their dreamy state their natural wary urges are subdued. They smile like silly children.

To one side there is a beautiful antique dresser. But there's something a little strange about it. It is adorned with many feminine wares. Intricately decorated brushes, painted porcelain rollers and a myriad of perfume bottles, oils and essences. Jars of coloured powders adorn the shelves of the carved wooden cabinets. Plush white embossed towels hang perfectly on wrought iron towel rails.

The boys move closer to the bath. Ben brushes the top of the water with his hand sending silvery ripples to the other side of the iron structure. The water is hot but not scalding.

Veronica enters the room with two delicate hand towels. She moves to the side of the tub and hangs them each over two of four gargoyle heads that form part of the ornate cast iron structure.

Lucinda: "Leave your clothes by the door and we'll make sure they are tended to. In the mean time I'll get something that you can wear whilst they're drying."

Reggie: Straining to keep his eye's open he nods his head and timidly responds. "Thank you."

The four now motion to leave the boys to bathe. In the vapour they seem to disappear.

Confident of their solitude Ben instantly turns to Reggie.

Ben: Mustering all his consciousness. "It's our night tonight. Reggie boy..."

Reggie: Still flabbergasted. "This is a bit over the top. I must say."

Ben puts his glass down on the edge of the tub that seems purpose built for resting glasses on. He, fighting his lethargic compulsion, starts tearing off his damp soiled clothes.

Ben: He says whilst discarding them to the floor only a yard from the huge tub. "Won't need you for a while."

Reggie is a little more hesitant. He scans the room for a clue that will clarify his wariness. However as he takes another sip of his wine the dreamy sensation eases his tension and he decides to throw caution to the wind. He too now disrobes without care.

Ben is now completely naked. He moves to one end of the tub near his resting chalice. Then with some difficulty he climbs in. The water is warm and instantly soothing. The comfort seeps through his skin into his still partially cramped muscles.

Reggie throws his clothes closer to the door. He also climbs into the bath at the opposite end. The bath is so big that even fully stretched in a seated position the boys would have difficulty touching feet.

In a small receptacle built into the side of the tub are bars of artistically sculptured soap.

With heavy eyelids Ben looks up at Reggie.

Ben: "I think we're in Reg." He lets out a yawn. "Manhood here we come!"

Reggie: "I need to take a piss."

Ben: Slightly slurring his speech. "Not in this tub you don't."

Reggie scans the room. In the vapour it is hard to see.

Ben: Scanning as well. "Over there Reg. There's a door. It must be the toilet."

Reggie: "Thank God! Don't you piss in the water whilst I'm gone."

Ben: "Reggie, please, what do you take me for?"

Reggie climbs out of the tub. He heads naked for the door. When he opens it he notices the darkness. He looks for a light switch, but he can't find one. Then he realises that the power is out anyway. He moves into the room and feels around. It is the toilet, he sighs thankfully. He enters and closes the door to pee in darkness.

From the bath the sound of a strong urinary stream echoes in the bathroom.

Ben: Ben with the whole tub at his disposal grabs a bar of soap and submerges himself. "Dive... dive... dive..."

After a few seconds he rises slowly from the water only to be startled by the sight of Veronica bent over next to the tub.

Ben: Splashing the water as he rears back in the tub. "Oh shit!"

Veronica: "Oh sorry. I was collecting your clothes and I didn't see you."

Ben: Slowly raising his hands submissively. "I was just under the water. I'm sorry."

Veronica: Lets out a little embarrassed laugh. "Why should you be sorry? It is I that startled you."

Ben: Struggling to keep his head straight. "Not to worry. We're adults you know."

Veronica: Smiling. "I know. I can see that."

Veronica picks up the cloths and turns to take them away. She turns back to query...

Veronica: "Where is..."

At that moment out of the misty vapour arrives Reggie in all his glory.

Veronica's eye's open wide and they fix on Reggie's impressive attribute.

Reggie's hands quickly attempt to cover the object of the inadvertent attention.

Veronica: Finally shaken from her hypnotic gaze, turns her head away. "Oh my gosh. Sorry. Must get these clothes out."

She disappears in the mist as quickly as she appeared.

Ben: Commenting from the bath. "Impressive show Reggie. I can see you're not feeling the cold anymore."

Reggie shuffles back and climbs into the bath. He splashes water out of the bath as he slides in.

Reggie: "How embarrassing."

Ben: "No honestly Reggie. Don't feel bad. That display is only going to help our cause."

Ignoring Ben's comment Reggie tries to take his mind off his display episode. Still feeling woozy he scans the room. He still can't pin the cause of his apprehension. He takes another sip of wine and anxiety fades momentarily.

At the door there is a light knock.

Olicia: "Knock knock."

The boys turn to each other.

Reggie and Ben in unison: "Yeah!"

Olicia: "Just me! Just wondering if you two need anything?"

Ben looks intently at Reggie.

Ben: "Well..."

Reggie: Reggie gesticulates at Ben. "No we're fine thank you."

Ben looks over at Reggie's near empty glass.

Ben: "There is one thing though."

Olicia: "Yes."

Reggie looks at Ben sternly.

Ben: "Is there anymore wine?"

Ben fumbles for his glass, then he deliberately spills the remnants into the bathwater.

Olicia: Still at the door. "Sure I'll see what I can do." Her voice fades momentarily.

After a few seconds.

Reggie: "What the fuck are you doing?"

Ben: Working hard to keep his eyelids up. "Reggie we've gotta make a move."

Reggie: "What do you think you're going to do?"

Ben: "Listen, maybe we can get them to have some drink and..."

Reggie: Abruptly. "And what?"

Ben: "Let natural urges take their course."

In the midst of their argument the boys were now beginning to overheat.

In his comfortable state Ben hadn't noticed that he was being relaxed internally by the warm water and lubricated by the crimson liquor. The pervasive action of steam and hot water was also softening his skin.

The water's additional ingredient, coming from his own glass, also permeated his skin and acted further to facilitate his circulation.

A small scratch on his shoulder, no doubt from the avalanche of broken branches and debris from their earlier episode, began to weep a solitary drop of blood.

Suddenly through the water vapour Olicia entered with an open bottle of wine.

Olicia: "I'm back, who needs a top up."

The front of her gown had loosened revealing a little of the contour of her bosom.

Both boys momentarily stare in stunned silence. The glimpse starts hearts racing.

Ben stirs from his temporary hypnosis. He reaches and kicks Reggie's feet under the water. Reggie too breaks his trance.

Ben: Raising his gaze and looking Olicia directly in the eyes. "Where's your glass?"

Olicia: "Oops silly me, how discourteous. I'll just get one."

She places the bottle on the tub's ledge next to Ben. As she rests it on the ledge Olicia suddenly focuses on the drop of blood quivering on Ben's shoulder. She stares momentarily and both boys notice her hesitation.

Reggie moves and sends a wave rushing through the bath's water surface.

Olicia's trance is broken.

Olicia: "Oh you've been hurt."

She moves closer to Ben. She appears hypnotised by the tiny wound. She reaches over to touch it.

Ben: Rears back into the water. "It's nothing."

Olicia: Holding her reach. "But it's bleeding."

Ben: "It's nothing really."

Olicia moves her face closer to his shoulder. Her inviting mouth parting her lips ever so slightly. A glint of light reflecting off a glimpse of her perfect white teeth.

Olicia: "Let me have a look at that for you."

She moves even closer to the tiny red droplet. Her long fingers stretch and then hesitate.

Olicia: "Ooh... Does it hurt?"

She moves her mouth closer to Ben's shoulder.

Ben: "Well... Err... No."

Olicia: "I... I could kiss that better for you."

Ben is flustered. He doesn't know what to make of this intimate advance. Strangely he feels a powerful urge to accept it. But even more strangely, he feels equally the need to retract.

Suddenly from the vapour Lucinda appears with two neatly folded bathrobes.

Lucinda: Glaring at Olicia. She speaks with an angry note in her voice. "Hi boys. Here... I've got something you can get into til your clothes dry."

Lucinda circles the bath continuing her glare at Olicia. She places one robe on the vacant gargoyle head near Reggie then she moves to the other side and places the other robe on the opposite gargoyle.

Without changing her steely gaze from Olicia Lucinda takes a hand towel. She dips it into the water and wipes away the object of Olicia's fixation.

Lucinda: Lucinda's breast heaves as she makes a retreating eye signal to Olicia. "Why don't you two hurry now and we'll dress that for you in the other room."

Olicia: Reluctantly retracting from Ben, she retakes the bottle in her hand. "You could join us in there for that drink."

Reggie: Answering for Ben. "That'd be... err... um... great thanks."

Lucinda: "We'll get the stuff ready for you in the other room."

The two voluptuous creatures, still looking at each other, recede backwards and melt into the misty vapour.

Ben: Oblivious to the two's strange display. "Oh boy this is great."

Reggie: "Ben, haven't you noticed anything?"

Ben: "Sure Reg, the blonde one is hot for me."

Reggie: Shaking in disbelief at his friend's ignorance. "Nothing in the least bit... strange."

Ben: Still riding the crest of his own wave. "What?"

Reggie: Searches for an example. "Well... Take this for instance. In a house full of four beautiful females, isn't it strange that there isn't one mirror in the bathroom."

Ben: "Huh!"

Reggie: "Not even one modern convenience."

Ben: Slowly searching the bathroom in a sweeping arc. "It's... there's... but..." Ben's expression turns desperate. "We're going to get laid Reggie. No... Don't take that away from me... I mean us."

Reggie: On a deep yawn, slowly rises to climb out of the tub. He reaches for the neatly folded robe hanging over the gargoyle. "Come on this steam is getting to me, let's get out of this tub."

Ben: Reluctantly rises out of the comforting water. "Oh... OK... But you're ruining a perfectly good fantasy."