Spin the Bottle Bk. 02

Story Info
A kid fights for his way in the world.
4.3k words
4.54
2.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+

Spin the bottle or truth and dare. Book 2

I took another sip of water. Your Mom offers me a sip of her wine; it clears my voice.

I say. "Mom got sick over a year ago; colon cancer happens so fast. She did well with the chemo; she bounced back but got sicker. She lasted six months. I took over my schooling. I used the medical library to finish my studies. Mom took her chemo then they said they had to take it all. They took the cancer out, but they took her life out, she was not my Mom after. I had to buy morphine from a drug dealer to help with my Mom's pain. I might smoke some pot in the right state, but you can't pay me to do anything else."

I turned and looked at Ginger. You leaned in and kissed me; it gave me strength.

I started again, I say. "Mom's savings were used up waiting for the case to settle from the preacher church lawsuit. My half, I can't get mine till I'm twenty-one. I did not have enough for Mom's drugs. I went to a drug dealer and told him I was short and I just wanted my Moms last week to be pain-free. The dealer said no, I fought them, hurt them, and took their drugs. Mom tried talking me into taking it back. She gave me 1000 hours of community service. I have yet to do it. I don't know where to start. I went to return it, but they were not there. I hear from kids on the street they got in a shoot-out trying to steal drugs from a bigger gang."

I say. "I kept what we could use and dropped off the rest at a free clinic. Mom lasted two days. I took care of her to the end of her last breath. I called my friend and mentor; he was my Aikido instructor. He made a call the coroner came out and signed the death certificate.

All his family came over with him. They made tea, burned incense covered my Mother in silk as we washed my Mom's body under the silk for modesty. It was humbling and loving to wash the sick off my Mother. It was the most moving experience of my life. We sent her body on. I moved from Germany to my Aunt's place here. My Dad and Mom were both Americans, giving me dual citizenship. It's been six months now since I have been here. I had not seen the beauty before me till she talked to me. I plead the fifth on the rest."

I had not looked up, but Mom was holding her man, and tears were falling on a napkin. I look at Ginger; her eyes have been crying too. We eat ice cream; as I load the rest of the dinner dishes, Dad comes to me to help to load the dishwasher; it is a man trait.

Bob says. "Well, now you just need to be everything she needs. You won us over, But damn, your lack of fear is scary."

Ginger comes out and says. "My Mom is calling your Aunt again she said. She started by saying she was sorry; you don't know how rare that is. Now hold me, please, while we watch a movie."

We did the parents in a recliner love seat, us on the couch for all, but we kissed softly the last hour they went to bed. It made us grow closer; it was not just sex. Talking about what I did not bring up, I showed you my back. At a glance, it looks like MMA tattoos; looking deeper, you can see the scars of the whips.

Ginger touched each one and kissed each one as I say. "It got to be a challenge of my manhood. The tattoos on scars were painful."

I see someone watching from the hall; it's Dad; he nods and returns to bed. I said good night and drove home; it was a school night.

After school let out the next day, we went to my Aunt as a trained invasion force of two guys and the three Musketeers. They talked in a language beyond me, but it was understood they were blood sisters since fourth grade. My Aunt and her partner in the salon, Donna, welcomed us like family.

I say. "Girls and Jason, your bill today is covered. Call it an early Christmas gift. After that, it's up to you on what you want."

I was asked to help out and wash everyone's hair. So I did Jason first; I say he was worried I might be coming on to him. "Aunt Diana, my love, Jason's scalp is dry. Should I put some conditioner in or hold off till you finish?"

I hear my Aunt say. "After dear, if we dye it, it works better if it's not there. But, ladies, see why my Sister did such a good job, a man who asked questions when he did not know something. You know, something else you will never find; he will ask that again, smart as they come and brave too. It was his fifteenth birthday his Mom and I took him to a Pink Floyd concert in Germany. Skinheads went to attack us as they called Dan a fag, and we were lesbians."

She pulls out a photo album and says. "The photos are of a kid, really not a full five foot eight yet, with a lawn chair in his hand as a weapon screaming in German that threats to one are a threat to all. Dan took on six grown skinheads. He took a beer bottle to the head and was bleeding, but he had two on the ground. The crowd picked up Dan and crowd-surfed him to the stage. The staff gave him first aid. He was handed a tambourine, danced, and kept time to the music for two songs. One of the boys on stage said to make a safe place to keep the peace. So a group of sailors in the service of the German Navy came and made a safe spot for all that wanted It. The ladies around us looked at Dan as if he was now a full-grown man. If we were not with him, he would have been a man by nightfall a dozen times over."

I was pulled into the shampoo room, and Ginger washed my hair. Damn, I never knew that could be sexy. My Aunt came to us, checked my hair, gave you a conditioner, and says. "You're his first love; it shows it's a good look on you two, but your friend Lisa is hurt by you loving on Dan."

Well, it surprised Ginger as they were waiting on a chair. But then, I see them step out to the back pouch to catch some air.

I go to follow my Aunt pulls me back in the chair and says. "If you're needed, you be asked."

I see tears and you two holding each other, and my head nods. A kiss and the friends come in. Ginger looks Hot, not sexy, but Hot as mad as hell. I was pulled outside. I was given a talking to about keeping secrets from her.

Then she says. "Your one hell of a friend, dear you supported Lisa; you kept her secret; you're probably hooking her up."

I say. "I already have; I made a call."

Looking back into the shop, I say. "It is Susan; she's the daughter of my Aunts partner. Let's watch. She just came out as gay and was shaking Lisa's hand."

Ginger elbows me and says. "Damn, they have not let go of the longest handshake in history. Let's go inside and bask in young love."

I went in and got a hot kiss from Susan; Ginger looked at me with questions.

Susan says. "Rest easy, sexy. He was fresh off the plane. I thought he was sexy as hell as he is, and I still had not embraced myself. We kissed; it was a boy-girl thing. It was sexy as he was; it was missing something for me; he saw it first. He held me and said. "You are hot beyond words. You're beautiful, but he said I was not reacting as he was taught, so it was no harm or foul, and he find me whatever was missing, name it. So we sat naked and watched a movie. I never felt comfortable in my skin till that night we talked. I told my Mom that night and came out. I knew Dan would find what was missing in his life. I see he found it by the fire in your green eyes when you saw me kissing your Dan."

My smile stayed there all day; my Aunt took us all to dinner; we laughed like the world was new the food was excellent. Hot Thai food and the chatter around the table was fun.

My Aunt came and sat next to Ginger and says. "I'm not going home till after ten. So if you know baby, if you need your time together, If you find his room too gross, you may use my bed; dear, condoms are on the bedside table."

I was stopped coming from the restroom, and Ginger says. "It's almost eight pm, and my curfew is at ten pm, and your Aunt said she won't be home till after ten pm. Give you any ideas, stud?"

I laughed and say. "I can think of a few things, but what would make you feel loved? Ask me anything?"

Ginger says. "Anything a hot soak in the tub with you if we have sex, that's OK too, but I want to feel all of you."

I laughed, and I say. "With or without bubbles, baby, you got it. Just another example of you trying to get your claws into me."

The water was kind to us; it covered us in my Aunt's claw-foot tub in her bathroom with bubbles. We soaked as you held me to you. You turned sideways, and we kissed. I stroked you all over like the night in the closet. We kissed as your hands found me; it made me hard that the tip stood out of the water you played and explored. You noticed the second pee hole. I told you what it was a congenital disability and what it was called. You played with me as if it was your toy. My moans got deeper.

Then you asked. "Congenital disability. I had one; it also caused my Cleft palate; you think it would mess up our kids?"

Damn, it she had to ask, I say. "I'm not sure there are over fifteen variations on top of variations. I listed a few, and I said I was guessing. Why are we planning on us having kids tonight? I am unsure I do, but I am not set in stone. You changed my world. I am not sure there is me anymore unless you are in it pretty sick for less than two weeks. We should get genetically tested about babies. I am willing if you want no secrets between us, dear."

I look at the time when the water is colder, and we have just enough time to finish up in the bath and get on the bike for home. There's no time for a tour of my room; it's not messy and neat as a pin.

I say. "We cuddled too long; we must dry off and get you home. Sad to say not enough time to play. I get us an appointment to get genetic testing. No answer will keep you out of my life, and if it's too scary for you, I'll get a vasectomy, and if you think you will change your mind, I'll freeze my swimmers first, or we can adopt."

Ginger cried in my arms as I dried you off after I said that. I made you get dressed. Your blue and red streak hair was the team colors made you looked hot. We got on the road, and I came in with you to say high. Ginger's folks fed us hot cocoa, and Ginger asked about their family history. It was clear this was it; this was Ginger's fear, and now this was what she was terrified of.

I caught Ginger off the kitchen and asked. "Ginger talking to your Dad or Mom, who is better to talk to."

Ginger pointed to her Dad.

I walked over to Dad, and I say. "You ready for that talk, sir?"

Dad says. "Yes, I told Betty you want to talk to me soon if you learn about our baby. I thought it would take months, not days."

As we walked to the backyard, I say. "Things are moving fast. First, I watched your little girl laugh with her friends like kids; now she has grown up, and her world is good, safe, and fixed. Everything is dreamed in place; what comes next is listed in her diary. Now this guy comes along and challenges this girl to grow up. We did a lot of growing since that night."

I say. "Now, here comes the but part, Sir; it quickly slips in too much information. She is afraid to have kids as we both have congenital disabilities. I'm getting our genes looked into, and if we get married, I will get a vasectomy. So why are we spending so much time on this and not having fun? I like to understand why?"

Bob chewed his lip chuckled, and says. "Damn, you do move fast. Betty told me life has changed you."

I say. "It had, Sir, it had; life showed me all you love could be gone in seconds, and it could happen more than once. But I was sure your daughter and friends would drug me kiss me show everyone I was a lousy kisser, pants the nerd, you know me in the middle of the room, you basic kid stuff.

I do not drink from an open cup at a party, but I made Ginger talk to me; we talked for long enough time for me to drink a bottle of beer for over a half hour. Your Ginger tried to get me not to play. She even said it was a setup; she was to kiss me. So we played truth or dare, and Ginger's best friend dared her to kiss me. Well, Sir, it did not go as planned, at least for Ginger. Our kiss caused the room to moan. And from that point on, we are a couple. I no longer have a say, Sir. I'm helpless, but it's not a bad thing."

Bob says. "I was helpless with Betty also; I know the feeling. But son, her congenital disabilities were a heart value. She was born with one grown close. They fixed it at birth we are still paying the bills. We can't afford college unless she gets help. She had a few other minor issues, but you know how in-laws can be if it's imperfect. They harp to make themselves feel better, and we never told her. We should have."

I stood, my blood boiling, and say. "Warn them, excuse me tell them I won't allow it."

I took my hand and hit a three-inch tree limb that looked dead. I hit it, saying Ginger's name as my focus word; it shattered into hundreds of pieces, two lodged in my hand, and they started to bleed. I have seen worse I had the pain controlled.

Bob looks in shock; a dead limb is gone, and says. "You're coming for Thanksgiving. Watch out for Uncle James; he thinks he's a tough ex-pro wrestler."

Bob led me back in and asked Ginger for the first aid kit. I asked for a needle and thread, and Ginger pulled the splinter out of me and did the other I washed it with alcohol the sting was pretty good. I cleaned the needle and thread and stitched the big one closed.

I asked Ginger to tie the knot for me. I heard her whisper. "With this knot, I thee wed."

I say. "If you're asking, my answer is yes, my Mom taught me to be smart. Just one more secret."

We stepped outside, and I say. "It's getting late. The last secret my Mom knew she was dying, she called a hooker friend to show me how to do things in the bedroom. I chose not to have intercourse, but my Mom taught me theory by day. My Aunt had taught me how to kiss the year before, and I watched and learned to watch porn with a nice lady who smelled great and came easy. I learn lots of things I think you have enjoyed so far. I would have done that with my Mom if she wanted, but maybe she would have. But she was in the next room too sick I crawled into bed and held her as she fought for sleep. It was a skill to master, but my Aunt and Mom showed me how to love. You got my virginity now you working on my heart remember dear it's black but I never felt so much light since my Mom."

Ginger did not know what to say, but she says. "Baby, that's not a deal breaker hell, we three girls bet that you were a spy or a European Gigolo, and your Mom's birds and bees came with a PowerPoint presentation?"

I laughed and said. "We can Face-time her; we talk from time to time; my Aunt and she are good friends going back to first grade."

I came over after school the next day; we were going to watch the high school game on cable access. It started at seven forty-five pm. Dad cooked steaks Ginger, and I was doing the dishes after. I walked up behind Ginger, wrapped my arms around you, and held you tight.

I say. "You with me, baby, after our talk, you with me perverted or not?"

You turned and moaned as you kissed me. So we were keeping it PG17 for the folks.

I hear behind us, Betty says. "Damn, if he is willing to do that in front of us, he must mean business."

Bob says. "If this is what he does in our house, think what they do when alone."

I picked up Ginger one-handed, held her off the floor, leaned her over at an angle, and kissed her like in the movies I looked up.

I say. "Where your folks go?"

We sat on the couch and necked till game time when Ginger's Folks came back all rosy-faced and freshly showered. They tried to hide their smiles, and we pretended not to notice. But, if you knew Ginger, you know she could not stand it and went and hugged Mom.

Ginger says. "Gosh, Mom, if only we could go somewhere to get that glow."

Her Mom squirmed in her seat to her Dad laughing. The game started. It was boring, so we started kissing, as did Ginger's folks. Again pg17 but so much fun.

I say. "I'm tucking my baby in bed; good night, I'm leaving the door open. I picked up Ginger to her soft moan. I carried you to your bathroom, took your pants down, and sat you on the toilet; you peed. I stepped into the bedroom as Ginger put her PJs on. I pulled the covers over you. I climbed on and held you; you fell asleep quickly. I got up, went to the kitchen, washed my face, and got ready for the ride home; I felt a hand on my back.

Betty says. "You wonderful together; Ginger told me you are as gentle as a kitten with her and your friends. She told me you took on four drunk college kids sitting in a chair because she asked you not to leave the chair. She said she never felt safer. She said your belts and school metals in martial arts are tattooed over your scars. May we see? Bob, come see."

I took my shirt off, and Bob turned on the kitchen light; it showed them all the scars showed tattoos first; I felt fingers touching me tracing the scars.

I jumped, and I say. "Betty, stop, please; I'm getting unconformable. I'm I'm." I fell to the kitchen floor, shaking; it's what the girl did at the barn as she packed my wounds in salt to my screams.

I hear Mom grasp. "What's wrong, Dan?" I feel warm arms around me that smell its Ginger's. Then, I start seeing two people just out of reach showing worry as the room stop spinning so badly.

My voice was rocky, and I say. "I will be fine. I won't be able to drive. If I could get a ride home, please, my eyes won't focus for hours."

Ginger says. "Hell, no way is he is going home; he needs me, Mom; you saw it, Dad. He came back to us from a dark place. I found the court case online and his testimony, the photos of the barn turned into a sick church, and how his Mother found him by questioning every child in the school. His Mom found the three missing kids from school. At that time, she got close to the barn, took photos of heavy machine guns around the church, and went to the police with the photos. It had been three days since your Mom looked for you till she sent the troops in; six people died in that raid. It was impossible to say if the young man would live or not in the caption but in the photo, he's strapped face-down on a backboard; a bloody sheet was placed over the boy your Mom was getting in with you in the helicopter she had a face that wanted to cry, but it looked like she was telling you were safe."

I say. "She did. I heard her voice, and I passed out knowing her love. I would get through it with her."

Ginger just cried. I held her tight. I say. "You should have never looked, but I can't stop you from being you. There is more to the story, but it's not for tonight. You have shown me nothing but love. It took you a whole thirty minutes before you told me not to play. I'm so happy that we did, or I would never get to kiss you. I think I will have to marry your baby, guys."

Ginger says. "Take me to bed, baby but no funny stuff, or she get Daddy to kill you. I know it's weird, but it feels right. Good night my loves."

I say. "Here is my phone. I unlocked it; look at it. Please text my Aunt Diana; I'm staying over. I want her to be able to lock up. So I carry you to bed, bumping into the door frame and tucking you under the covers. I took my place on top of the covers. Ginger held her hand over my heart and says. "Listen to my voice, my love; match my breathing."

We did this for; I don't know how long, and we both slipped into sleep; I woke feeling a blanket placed on me. I reached out and held their hand, and I was asleep again. I awoke to night sweats and my muffled scream; the blankets were soaked. Ginger held me like I was falling away from her. She held me tight until I stopped shaking your voice, telling me to breathe. You dried me off, the bed was stripped, and someone gave me water. I was given a clean tee shirt and gym shorts; the bed was made, and I was led to the bed. Ginger got in and pulled me close.

12