Spin the Bottle Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear your Mom she says. "You're on the honor system, Dan. I must be nuts, but I know I can't stop her, but please, not here or without protection."

I reached my hand out, found yours, and say. "I will never harm her; I have nothing but my honor left. They tortured me into telling them where the gays were; like my Mom, I had no clue whether or not Mom was. She was my Mom; that's all I needed to know. They said one name and where to find them; they make the pain stop. I said I rather die; they said, OK, I only stayed alive because I knew my Mom would find me."

Ginger held onto me even harder the rest of the night went fast. The light came through the windows and the curtains. It said not all was lousy life gets a chance each day. "Good morning, my love; you got your hooks in me now I'm helpless."

We kissed, and we had morning breath, but we kissed.

Ginger says. "Did my Mom just tell you it was OK to make love to me?"

I say. "Yes, just not here. I think she knows us; you know you're my woman now."

Mom came bouncing into the bedroom about ten minutes later, both hands with cups of coffee; oh great, it was strong and black. I did half a cup without looking up; some of it was an embarrassment when I looked over my cup and saw Ginger's Mom, her hair down, looking relaxed.

I say. "Wow, Mom, I see where Ginger gets her wow, everything from thank you for last night; I never felt this good. I have had these before; they often come with migraines that make me useless for days. But I have to say you look like you slept well. Also, I'm sorry I can be a mess. The few weeks with Ginger have grounded me. I need to text my therapist and start seeing her again. Excuse me, may I have my phone, please."

I was given my phone, and I sent a text. Ginger puts her pants on and says. "You got time to take me to school, and some breakfast tacos were running late."

12