All Comments on 'Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 05'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 6 years ago
Will Need More Followups!

Just say more to follow, post medical treatment/stay. :-)

plugszplugszalmost 6 years ago

This has been an enjoyable read thru the series. please keep up the story post-hospital with Joshua's adventures. More women out there for him to enjoy now.

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
Love this series

I can’t wait to see what comes next. The release rate is incredible compared to most on this site as well.

gara5289gara5289almost 6 years ago
Love this series

and my only complaint is that even if the categories change chapter to chapter you might want to pick one and stick with it to make it easier to come and find the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great series

Keep them at least 2 lit pages long and keep them coming. There is plenty of room for tons of chapters.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 6 years ago
Great story

Loving it so far. Not sure why he had lunch twice in one day on page one, but looking forwards to see where the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story, but one thing is wrong...

I love the story and all, but one small thing has been bothering me for the last couple of chapters and that is when you mention him hearing Heather walk away in heels when she is on duty and that is not possible since nurses where flat, rubber soled shoes when they are on duty. Heels would not be comfortable for them and they could not risk twisting an ankle and falling while assisting patients. I know it is a nit picky kind of thing, but the big dick part of the story is more believable than a nurse wearing heels while working.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 5 years ago

Great story. Lovin it.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Ha!

Now what!? Indeed... and honestly, now what is a pretty dang good question!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wrong genre

I don't think this should be an incest/ taboo story because the only contact with family is at the end of the story, I think it should be an erotic couplings story.

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

I actually did break my leg while I was in the hospital, when I was a kid. They do send you home after, but I had been close to being released anyways.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Джинни жалко...

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB18 days ago

VERY stimulating story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...