Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers

When she came up from the kiss she said, "Oh, my silly, beautiful, sexy man. They would just send you home with a broken leg."

I reflected on how many men would give up a leg entirely just to hear this goddess call them "her man." Then she added "otherwise I would break your leg." We both laughed softly at that, and then we fucked for three hours straight with an intense passion. Jeannie finally burst in, accusing Heather of "hogging the Josh." We both smiled up at her. She, too, had tears in her face.

Heather rose slowly off of me, revealing every rock-hard, pussy-soaked inch of my shaft as she did. Jeannie stripped off her scrubs and practically jumped into my arms. She impaled me in her lubricated ass in one smooth stroke and kissed me passionately. Heather dressed, and bent to kiss us both on the cheek before she left. Jeannie rode me hard until she came. I then flipped her onto her knees and knelt to take her from behind. I leaned down onto her back and kissed her neck as I slid my cock into her tight little hole. She clamped down hard, just the head inside her, and hissed, "That's not my ass. Josh, you can't fuck my pussy!"

"Oh! Sorry!" I said. I meant it, too. I just couldn't bring myself to pull out. I froze like that, not moving a muscle—unless you counted the involuntary throbbing of my cock.

"Ohh..." Jeannie moaned. We both felt her tight little pussy spreading around my thick, throbbing cock head. "Josh, you can't take my pussy," she whispered, even as her hips were pressing back and forcing more of me into her. She whimpered, "That's only for my...oh, God...my..." Half my cock was now inside her.

I knew that if I just stayed still, she would soon have me fully inside her. I also knew that I would be shooting uncontrollably into her unprotected pussy. I loved her too much to let that happen. I grabbed her ass cheeks firmly, and she groaned in surrender. Then with every ounce of my self control, I pulled out of that hungry, sucking little hole.

"Thank you," she moaned out as I sank back into her ass.

The rest of that week, we took every opportunity to have sex. During the daytime, I was in the nurses' bathroom with one of the nurses as often as not. Heather, Sarah, and Charlene each came in on their night off to steal an hour of sex before going back home. I was still hitting the weights for an hour a day, and I did my physical therapy on Thursday and Friday, but the rest of the time I was buried in a horny nurse or wishing my parents and sister would leave so I could be. Sunday night, all four nurses gathered in my room as soon as visiting hours ended. It was a lot less sexy and a lot more sad than you would expect.

Charlene had been having me memorize their home address all weekend. It was really weird seeing her and Heather walk in wearing "civilian clothes." Jeannie followed them in, and Sarah closed my privacy curtain behind her. Charlene had removed her blouse and was pulling her skirt down when she said, "What's that address again?"

By now I had it committed to memory, and rattled off "155 East Lavender." Charlene, Sarah and Heather all beamed at me, but then Jeannie just broke down crying. "It's not fair!" she sobbed, "I'll never get to see Joshua again!" Charlene, clad only in skimpy panties, enfolded Jeannie in a hug. It would have been sexy if it wasn't so sad. Hell, it was still sexy.

I had been sitting naked on my exercise mat, but I leapt to my feet to wrap my arms around them both. We all shook with the force of Jeannie's sobs as they wracked her body. I hadn't really thought about it, but all four women worked such insane hours at this hospital that they had almost no time for a life outside of it. Jeannie spent all of her free time with her husband. There was an air of sadness over all of us the rest of that night. I took each of them in turn, starting with Charlene, while the other three held each other and watched. Jeannie went last, pushing me to my back on the mat and mounting me. As I felt her wet folds take in my cock, my eyes shot open.

"Jeannie, that's not your ass," I whispered to her.

"Fuck Steve," she spat as I slid deeper into her welcoming pussy.

"I will not!" I tried to say it lightly, but my heart wasn't in it.

Jeannie started crying, leaning into me and pulling me desperately to her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her fiercely. Her tears wet my shoulder as she climaxed hard on my cock. I didn't cum again, but my big dick was stubbornly erect. Sarah took Jeannie over to the nurses' bathroom and several minutes later, they came back to my room. Charlene was gently riding me. Jeannie was dressed in her maroon scrubs, and had her purse. She kissed me softly and said, "I will never forget you, Joshua." Then she was gone.

Later that night, holding Heather's lush naked body in my bed, I suddenly blurted out, "I don't have a car."

"What?" she whispered back.

"I just realized; I don't have a car. I have no idea how I'm going to come visit you guys once I'm out of here."

"Oh, Josh," she whispered, kissing me softly, "you'll figure it out."

None of us slept that night.

The next morning, my parents and Beth arrived looking visibly excited. Heather, Charlene, Sarah and I managed to keep it together as my parents signed the paperwork for my release. I hugged each of the nurses tightly before walking out of the hospital with my parents. I sat in the backseat of my dad's jeep, and Beth sat beside me. My parents got in the front seats, and as we backed out of the parking spot Beth smiled at me and reached over to grab my thigh. When we pulled out of the parking lot, making a left turn, her hand slipped to the inside of my thigh and held the shaft of my cock. Her eyebrows shot up a bit. She whispered, "Sorry."

She didn't remove her hand, though. As we drove home with my sister holding my throbbing, hardening shaft in her hand, I thought, "Now what?"

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,738 Followers