All Comments on 'Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 06'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
maybe beth

maybe beth has always loved her brother this way but tried to date other people because she was sure she could never have him but now that he has nearly died she got the courage to do something about it. ps please add any got the snip or is infertile to stop any incest babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Every chapter is better than the last. Keep up the great work man!

colrbtddscolrbtddsalmost 6 years ago
Keep them cumming !!!

You are one of the best story tellers on Literotica, Well done. Great storyline. Worthy of ten stars !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome series. Good storyline, and only one of two slip-ups with names. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more chapters.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 6 years ago
O! My!

Taken to te next level, waiting for more! Ten Stars And An Award For Story Line/Writing Abilities. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I really hope we see more soon! This has been a good,hot and passionate read so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more chapters

i really can't see this being just a 6 part story, we need to hear if he gets his sister, leanne and his mother. great story so far

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaalmost 6 years ago
Please !! More.

Tremendous story. I really enjoyed it. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank the gods for nurses!

Our oh so caring professionals!

Timtom12Timtom12almost 6 years ago
So awesome!

Great writing, going where I expected it to. However, how in the bloody hell would he know all that about Leanne and Steve. In high school, shit changes fast and don't say he learned it while in the hospital. He had no cellphone, there was never any mention of a laptop, and he certainly didn't borrow someone else's phone.

Also, where the heck did "Lynn" come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor Josh

Beautiful young women forcing themselves on this high school kid! He might get seriously fucked up in the head with all this.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Hated this chapter

It was corny, he was weak willed and and lame

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Fantastic

@manoblue you're ridiculous. This isn't your fantasy version of you, this is Josh, and his life has taken one crazy (mostly awesome and sexy, but still crazy) turn after another.

He went out as a wimpy nerd and has had very little social time to adjust that world view.

Lexx just reiterated that Josh's mind still hovers at the edge of disbelief... a pretty reasonable response in my opinion!

To have his literal Dream Girl give him orders that are just as surreal as they are sexy makes him Smart to follow them, not wimpy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The last part was just stupid and if the mc got intimidated by that then he is just pathetic.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Leanne sucks as a chastity and whatsup with telling what he can and cant do.. allowing you to fuck my best friend? Wtf its his sister! Dude is a walking dildo now they can do whatever they want with him.. dude even refused his sister snd suddenly she jumps on him again out of nowhere?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I like this story but I think the author should care about details. He changes Leanne's name at least twice. At least once in a previous chapter he fu*** Jenny in the pus***, however now we are told that she let him fu** her ass and her mouth because her pus** is only for her husband. I think author could correct this easily and the story would have less flaws. However we cannot be too exigent given we are given the story for free, for what I thank the author.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Dude!!! She's your SISTER!!!!

aghastaghastover 2 years ago

There's some name drift. Leanne becomes Lynne a few times.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of the Dom/Sub bit with Leanne. Also kind of concerned Mom is going to be revealed as the town bicycle (everyone's had a ride), given what was hinted at in the interaction with Leanne, and the fact that she "networks really well" and knows absolutely everyone in town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF Leanne needs to chill. 1) He's being great with his sister and 2) he's supposed to be her patient, not Beth.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

So I’ve stuck with this story and this is my second time trying to finish it, but the incest/taboo side of things is just not my bag baby. Having a younger sister, there’s just something icky about thinking of her like that, so I’m out, I’m not marking it down because *I* started reading it knowing it had those elements in it (unlike some commenters). Regards, Ppfzz. 4⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm fine with all except why is Leanne so upset with him? He's the one in recovery. Her bias us too harsh.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Purplefizz : Beth is his older sister not younger.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Где найти таких медсестер??)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...