Spinning and Swapping Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephanie and I get some "not so alone" time.
3k words
4.74
14.1k
13

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never been in a room that reeked of sex quite like the living room I was sitting in now. A group of friends, three guys and five girls, had just fucked the life out of each other, and were now sprawled out, exhausted, across two couches.

Kristen lay across Derek and Justin who had just finished roughly double teaming her. Stephanie and Amanda were cuddling up on the couch. I was pleasantly surprised at how much time they spent playing with one another, I had no idea Stephanie would go so far with another girl. Which left Alanna, Julia and I huddled together on the other couch.

The room, not long ago filled with slapping and slurping sounds, was silent. Breathing started to return to normal, and I'm not sure what made me do it, but I started to laugh. A soft chuckle at first, like someone had just told a subpar joke, but it gained momentum as Alanna and Julia joined me, and soon the whole room was in hysterics. The outlandish acts we just performed on one another were simply too much to take in, and laughter became the appropriate response. The laughter took a minute or two to die down, and as it was subsiding, I started to say:

"I love you guys. We have a lot to talk about, but there are no more important people in my life, and we're going to make sure that what just happened doesn't negatively affect any of our friendships. You all mean too damn much to me."

"Hell yeah!" Julia responded. With a chorus of agreement around the room.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I need some sleep."

And with that, I kissed Kristen and Alanna on the cheek and went to go get Stephanie from the other couch. Stephanie beamed up at me as I held out my hand. She took my hand and I brought her to her feet for a kiss. Stephanie kissed me back hard and we embraced in the middle of the room to a combination of "Awwwwws" and "Grooossssss" from the rest of the peanut gallery.

"Save some energy for the rest of the weekend" Stephanie called back, as it seemed like the rest of the room was staying put, and considering round three without us.

Stephanie and I made our way to our room and shut the door.

"That didn't just happen right, we were dreaming, and we're going to wake up in that bed any minute now, right?" I said to Stephanie now that we were alone.

"You're not dreaming, sexy. That definitely just happened," Stephanie responded.

"Now correct me if I'm wrong, but we both seemed okay with what just happened down there."

"Yes, I was okay with everything that happened tonight. We talked about the possibility of doing this, and even though this was spontaneous and we didn't get to talk about it beforehand, we checked in on each other with our eyes the whole night to make sure we were both okay"

"I completely agree," I responded back. "Now I think our next job is to make sure we keep communicating with this group and each other, even over communicating to the point of nauseum. The last thing I want is this group, or either of us, getting jealous of one another and causing a rift in the friendship. The dream scenario is that we can keep our incredible friendships, but nights like this can happen too."

"Agreed. Let's make sure we talk to everyone at breakfast about how serious it is that we always communicate what we're feeling, especially now we have basically all fucked one another."

"I cannot believe we are on the same page with this. You are the most incredible and sexy girl a guy could dream of." With that, I grabbed Stephanie's ass and brought her in for a kiss. We embraced and made out for another minute before breaking apart once again.

"What was your favorite part of the night," I asked Stephanie as we broke apart.

"I'm torn between Derek and Amanda." Riding Derek was wild because I assumed I was never going to fuck another guy after we got engaged. So riding him was an incredible sensation. But, Amanda and I going down on each other has to be my favorite, since I never imagined I'd be doing that, before or after we started dating. It was so different having a girl go down on me, she was gentle, but also knew exactly what buttons to push. I was so happy I could return the favor to her towards the end of the night."

"Those were my two favorite things to watch as I was looking up from my situation. I was so happy to look up and see you were having fun, and loved when we made eye contact and smiled just to make sure we were okay."

"It was also so hot, watching Derek and Justin fuck the shit out of Kristen," Stephanie responded back, blushing a bit realizing the bluntness of the words coming out of her mouth.

"Don't be shy about that, it was so fucking hot. Julia, Alanna, and I couldn't take our eyes off them. What did you like about it?"

"It was so animalistic. They were both fucking her so hard. Oh my god, when Derek pulled Kristen's arms behind her back, I thought I might cum again right there. They were just using her holes at that point. Kristen was getting fucked like a rag doll, and was loving it!" Stephanie finished as she was clearly replaying the scene in her head.

"How about you, stud? "Alanna and Julia seemed to enjoy your company over there on the other couch. I didn't have a choice but to look over when they were both cumming because they were so loud. Did I see Alanna riding your face while Julia was fucking you?"

A smile filled up my face as I responded, "guilty, but the girls really did run the show. Alanna was playing with Julia 's pussy before guiding it onto my dick, and then it was Alanna's idea to straddle my face while Julia was riding me. I guess it was my idea though to have Alanna rub Julia's clit while I fucked her on the arm of the couch."

"Holy fuck, I'm getting turned on all over again talking about this."

"Uh oh," I responded as I turned her around and began to kiss her neck from behind. "I guess we're going to have to do something about that. I wouldn't want to leave you unsatisfied tonight."

"Uuuuugggghhhhhh, you can go again after all that downstairs?" Stephanie said as she pressed her body back into me as I continued to kiss and lick at her neck.

"I'm going to pass out the second my head hits the pillow, but I would love nothing more than for us to have our turn together tonight."

I put one hand between her legs and another to her breast. I twisted her nipple in one hand while massaging her pussy with my other. Stephanie loved having her nipples played with and even brought her own hand up to her other nipple and tugged.

"You know what I'd really like from you tonight?" I said into Stephanie's ear. "I want you to be as loud as you want tonight. No need to hold anything back. It's not like we have to be shy about sex with our friends anymore, and I'd love them to know we're fucking each other's brains out up here"

"Oh my God, the idea of them knowing we're fucking is so hot. Yeah, I'm down."

With Stephanie's response, I pushed her forward and up onto the bed in front of us. I positioned her on all fours, and then pulled her hips back so I had a beautiful view of her ass and pussy.

I moved my fingers to Stephanie's pussy and began to rub her slowly. She let out a moan as my fingers would glide across her clit. I did several more rotations around the outside of her pussy before sliding a finger in.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," came her response.

I slowly began fucking her with my middle finger, causing Stephanie to increase her breathing a bit more. I then added a second finger and grabbed at her ass.

I continued my slow pace as I wanted Stephanie's orgasm to build. After a few dozen more two-finger thrusts, I brought myself up to the bed to kneel just to the side of Stephanie.

I took my two fingers out, and replaced them with my thumb running up and down her slit. She was plenty wet now and my thumb ran over her clit with ease.

I used my left hand to grab Stephanie's ass check and pull on it so her asshole stretched even more, despite her already being in an exposed position. Then I lowered my mouth to her asshole and lightly started to circle the rim.

"UGGGGGHHHHHHH," Stephanie groaned into the pillow in front of her.

"No pillow," I responded. "Remember, no need to hold back tonight."

Stephanie threw the pillow to the side and continued her moaning unmuffled.

There was something about the light pressure on the rim of Stephanie's asshole that drove her wild. The slight teasing of her asshole sent her writhing without fail (I was pleasantly surprised to know the same was true for Kristen, and Alanna had a good time with my tongue fucking too).

I began to alternate my thumb between Stephanie's clit and penetrating her pussy with my finger. This allowed her orgasm to continue building, but not putting her over the top just yet. I didn't want Stephanie having to fake her moaning for the house to hear, I wanted to make sure it was completely natural.

Stephanie was breathing harder and moaning louder as I continued to lick her ass, and play with her pussy. I could tell she was getting close and wanted to pick up the pace. I moved my mouth away from her ass and removed my hand. Before Stephanie could complain, I flipped her over onto her back and lifted her legs up and apart.

I used my left hand to pull her hood up so I had unobstructed access to her clit, and brought my other hand to her ass. I began sucking at Stephanie's clit and the moans escaping her lips were the ones that would start to get the attention of the friends in the house. I continued sucking at her clit while simultaneously moving my tongue across it. When I moved my middle finger to her asshole, she listened well, and didn't hold back.

"OH MY GODDD PLEASEEEEEE THAT FEELS SO GOOD, HOOLLLLYYYYY FUUCK!"

My mouth and tongue were going all out now, and I also increased the pressure of my middle finger on her asshole. My finger moved from the outer ring inward, and while still circling, started applying some pressure just slightly penetrating her ass.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK IM CUMMMMMINNNNG!!!" Stephanie screamed out as continue to furiously lick and circle my finger.

Stephanie's body started to buck and writh, and I sucked her clit deeper into my mouth to make sure I never lost control. After a few more seconds she started to let out high pitched yelps, as my tongue and fingers drove her deeper and deeper into her orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSS!!!!"

Stephanie unleashed as she was cumming hard. Her body was now trying to move away from me, it was getting so overwhelmed, but I continued to hold her tight and never let my tongue slow.

"OHHHHH MY GOD! AGAIN! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME COME AGAIN"

In response I stuck my index finger into her pussy and used my middle finger to continue playing with her asshole, while moving my tongue as fast as possible across her clit.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" she yelled as I continued the efforts of my tongue and fingers. I wanted her to wake up the neighbors at this point, not just make sure our friends knew we were still going.

I fucked and sucked at Stephanie until she came for the second time.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Her body finally broke away from me as she bucked free and collapsed into the pillows.

Giving her a few moments to recover I said, "I think it's safe to say they heard us"

"You're telling me, my God was that hot. Now bring that dick over here," Stephanie responded.

I walked on my knees over to Stephanie's head and she quickly brought my dick into her mouth. There weren't any slow bobs on my dick this time around; she was taking my dick into her mouth with a purpose. Her head flew up and down the shaft of my dick getting it slicker with saliva each time.

I started thrusting my hips driving my dick to the back of her throat, and Stephanie grabbed the back of my thighs to encourage me to keep thrusting. I grabbed a fist full of hair and thrusted, this time making it into her throat. Stephanie held my dick in her throat for a few moments, before letting me out and continuing her sloppy blowjob; occasionally interrupted by me thrusting back down her throat. I fucked her mouth for a bit longer, but needed to be inside her.

I took Stephanie to the dresser and had her bend over and face the mirror. I positioned myself behind her so we could both watch as I fucked her from behind.

I looked into the mirror and was surprised to see the door was ajar and Kristen and Amanda were standing in the opening. They realized I saw them and Kristen responded, "hope you don't mind if we watch the show."

"Not at all" I responded, as I started to thrust into Stephanie from behind. "Do you mind, babe?"

"Not a bit, let them take in the sights"

I grabbed hold of Stephanie's hips and we started to thrust into each other hard.

"I thought you guys would start up another round of fun downstairs, what happened?" I said back to the onlooking girls.

"Nah, we were all gassed and everyone was heading to bed. We didn't have any trouble hearing you guys though, so we thought we'd catch the show before bed," Amanda responded as she and Kristen laughed.

"Happy to provide the entertainment", I said as I picked up my pace continuing to thrust into Stephanie.

"How hot is it that our friends are watching as I fuck you over this dresser. We can watch ourselves fuck eachother in the mirror, or watch our friends look on longingly," I whispered into Stephanie's ear with a groan of approval.

"Why don't we go back to the bed, we're a little far away from them," Stephanie said after a few more moments of thrusting.

I took Stephanie to the bed and laid her down on her back, while I kept my feet on the floor and entered her pussy. Our friends were just inside the room now, not needing to peek from the hallway any longer. It was pretty hot to see that they were both still naked, not finding a reason to redress. Kristen's toned body and small perky breasts stood next to Amanda about six inches shorter. Amanda was more slender than toned, but with slightly larger breasts, somewhere between B/C.

I realized I was spending a bit too much time admiring their naked bodies, and brought my attention back to Stephanie as I continued to fuck her missionary style on our bed. Stephanie did not seem to notice, or mind that I took a few extra moments to look over at our naked friends, but I wanted to make it clear that this sex was about her. With this thought in mind, I brought her legs up over my shoulder and started the thrust deep into Stephanie.

"HOLY FUCK!" Stephanie let out as the new position had me thrusting deeper and harder into her. "Yes, baby, fuck me just like that, you're going to make me cum again."

I moved Stephanie's body a bit more off the bed to make sure the bed didn't slow any of my thrusts and started to slam into Stephanie.

"OH FUCK THATS GOOD. OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK! PLEASE PLEASE BABY!"

I know had my arms wrapped around Stephanie's thighs and it was difficult to tell if her screams or the slapping sounds of the sex were louder. My third orgasm of the night was building and I continued my pace in efforts to cum with Stephanie.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BABY THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. PLEASE DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I grunted hard as I began to shoot load after load into my fiance, while she was experiencing who knows which orgasm of the night. I fucked her until my dick finally stopped pulsing, and I collapsed on top of her; kissing her deeply in the process.

Amanda grabbed a box of tissues from the dresser and came over; "here, let me clean you up sexy" said in Stephanie's direction.

I let myself fall out of her and Amanda held some tissues to Stephanie's pussy. Giving it a couple obviously unnecessary rubs in the process.

"Ohhh I could get used to your help, and she gave Amanda a kiss in thanks."

"Do you guys want to crash with us," Stephanie said. "If that's alright with you babe" she clarified.

"Sure, happy to have some extra company. Seems to be the theme of the weekend" I responded with a chuckle.

We all climbed into bed; Stephanie and I in the middle, with Kristen on my side and Amanda snuggled up into Stephanie on the other.

"Night guys" I let out, as my head hit the pillow. Never in my life have I slept better than I did that night.