Spiraled Into Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Filled," she whispered dreamily.

"Aww, that'sss right," the coil fiend agreed, her voice rising with glee, "filled! Does that sssound nice?" The tail rubbed a little faster, easing Vivi back and forth along its length. It had formed a horseshoe shape around her limp body, with her at the bottom, just sliding and humping and grinding away. She moaned and panted at the pleasure. "I sssupposse it'sss no sssurprise. Jusst look at you!"

"N-No..." Vivi gasped, wiggling happily against the tail despite her words, "no, like, I'm... I'm totally, like, like—like—" Her cheeks burned. Gods damn it, she sounded like such a dumb little slutty bimbo!

Her heart sped up at that. Fluttered a little. Dumb slutty bimbo. Dumb slutty bimbo. She grinded against the tail, feeling it vibrating against her slick pussy, feeling her breasts get groped and fondled, her nipples stroked and played with...

Dumb slutty bimbo.

Dumb slutty bimbo.

Dumb... dumb slutty...

"That's right," Celeste gushed. "Jussst admit what a ssslutty bimbo you are, and you'll get to be filled~"

Filled. The thought sounded exquisite right now. Vivi panted, bit her lip, and shook her head. "No," she managed, glaring at those perfect tits as they bounced and squeezed and squished, "no, I-I don't—I won't—I—ahhmm—~!"

Her defiant words cut off as she was forced to close her mouth. The tip of Celeste's tail had darted up from her breasts to gently, delicately, teasingly stroke along her full, plump painted lips. Her eyes widened as the tail played. It's... it's trying to get inside me?

"My, my," Celeste exclaimed with a giggle, "does my cockssscuking bimbo like that? Does that feel nice, ssslut?"

"Mmm..." Vivi shook her head determinedly, even as she shivered at the sensation. Mm! It did feel nice. It felt so, so nice. Her lips were always so sensitive, after all.

So nice and sensitive, and the tail tip was stroking right against them as she was slid back and forth, as her tits were groped, as her ass and thighs were massaged, and it was all so

much

pleasure...

"That'sss right," Celeste's voice dripped with amusement, the demoness clearly relishing Vivi's weakened, vulnerable state, her fumbling hesitation. "It feelsss good, doesn't it? Sssoooo good. Ssssooo natural for a hot little cocksssucking bimbo jussst like you~"

Natural. Cocksucking bimbo slut. Just like her. Vivi moaned softly, shaking her head helplessly. But it sounded... like... really, really good.

She had to keep her mouth closed, though, she told herself firmly. Had to keep her lips from parting as the tip of the tail vibrated and stroked so delicately, so daintily, so... easily...

... Gods, her lips were, like, soooo sensitive, she realized, her cheeks getting even hotter. The thought of getting to suck a cock... or something like a cock... her mouth watered, and she swallowed at the thought.

Unfortunately, Celeste noticed this, and pounced upon it with transparent delight. "Awww! Does that sssound good to you?" she cooed. "Being my little cocksssucking bimbo ssslut?"

No! Vivi moaned and forced her lips to remain pressed tightly together, even as the tail tip prodded, clearly seeking an entrance, prodded and teased along her impossibly plump, unbearably sensitive lips.

Lips that were made for cocksucking, a voice in her head purred. Made for sucking and fucking and obeying and being filled...

She kept her eyes trained on that dangerous tail tip as it darted about, playful, almost. She glared defiantly and shook her head as it poked. It stroked and prodded, but she shook her head again, even more desperately. No, no, no!

As if with a mind of its own, 'seeing' her resistance, the tail tip darted beneath. She was initially confused, and wondered if she'd won out.

She felt it tickle right beneath her chin, and gasped reflexively.

And in one fluid motion, the tail tip popped right back up and right past those plump, briefly parted lips. She managed only a muffled squeak of surprise and indignation before she was quite effectively gagged.

She blinked big, stunned eyes, her vision crossed to look down at the smooth, serpentine intruder. She heard Celeste laugh.

Then the tail tip began to vibrate intensely. Celeste's whole form did, the coils pulsing around her—and inside her—with a fell, sinful red light.

Vivi squealed and moaned as the tail began to pulse, began to move, thrusting rhythmically past her ruby-red lips with an unexpected intensity.

At the same time, the coils she straddled continued slipping and sliding between her asscheeks, stroking so, so indulgently over her needy, tight asshole and dripping-wet pussy.

Her eyes were wide. She wriggled and writhed helplessly, moaning, squealing in pleasure.

So... sensitive! The tail was practically fucking her, and her lips felt it as if they were a second pussy, and it was too much

It was heaven.

"Aww, there you go!" Celeste teased, patting her on the head as she moaned and mewled. "Sssee how good it feelsss when even only one hole is being put to proper use?"

Vivi mewled and squirmed, unable to object. The tail hummed and vibrated around her, inside her, immersing her in that crimson haze. She felt it sliding sensuously past her full lips, in and out, in and out, and moaned in pure, hopeless pleasure.

"You were practically begging for it," Celeste said slyly, squeezing her tits before Vivi's wide, helplessly captivated eyes. "What a shamelesss little sssluttty doll."

Vivi moaned her unthinking agreement and found her head bobbing on the tail, sucking eagerly, as if her lips had a mind of their own.

"Thisss is what bimbos like you are bessst for," Celeste husked, licking her lips with many forked tongues. "No need for thoughtsss. Jussst needy ssslutty playthingsss to be toyed with."

Vivi was slurping and sucking, brainlessly bobbing her head like the cocksucking bimbo slut Celste told her she was... like the cocksucking bimbo slut she clearly wanted to be...

"Sssuch a good little ssslut!" Celeste exclaimed in delight. "My, my, taking to it sssooo naturally. It lookssss..." She smirked. "... like this is where you sssecretly planned to end up all along~"

Vivi moaned and sucked and suckled and slurped, almost drooling now, licked and lapped and worshipped and grinded and humped. She wanted to argue, she told herself, she really did, but her mouth was a bit full at the moment, and her moans of protest didn't quite sound so convincing at the moment.

She was so, so humiliated, but the thought of being a degraded, depraved, shamelesss little cocksucking bimbo slut sounded so hot, she couldn't quite feel it in her to complain.

But I, like, totally would, she thought desperately as she wiggled her ass wantonly. If only my mouth weren't so, like, full right now!

But Celeste's words nagged at her. Was this really where she'd planned to end up?

Surely not, she thought whimpering, drooling around the vibrating tail. Her lips were awash in ecstasy, and she was melting into the pure sweet sticky melty pleasure of it all, but surely she wasn't... she'd just been... Vivi tried to remember the word.

Hypnotized! Her eyes lit up. Yes, that was it! Hypnotized... into being Celeste's dumb little cocksucking slutty bimbo... captured in these coils so tight, getting her brains melted into sweet nothing with every vibration, every pulse of red light, every stroke between her asscheeks or thrust past her hot cocksucking lips...

She almost came at the thought.

And the tail popped out, leaving a thin trail of saliva from her still parted, still-drooling lips behind. She gazed after it in wanton slutty desire, leaned after it needily just a hair too far to be accidental...

... before she recovered her senses and snapped out of the daze.

And her face went as hot as molten magma as she realized what she'd just done.

What she'd just... just submitted herself to.

And she realized she was totally wrapped up now. The coils had slithered right around her legs, her thighs, her hips, her midriff, her breasts... she was bound up to her neck now.

She gulped. And the coils felt very, very nice and tight.

And Celeste smiled down at her. Vivi stared up, eyes locking once more on those beautiful tits, forcing herself to avoid those beautiful swirling eyes even as they drew her gaze enticingly ever-nearer...

Vivi stared up, almost worshipfully, and belatedly shut her mouth when she realized she was still drooling.

"Sssuch a preciousss thing," the coil fiend murmured, a sly smile playing across those perfect lips. "I don't know if I've ever met a more eager little ssslut!"

Vivi whimpered and squirmed.

"You know," Celeste cooed, her smile widening as—still mainly suspending her by the tail between Vivi's legs, Vivi's increasingly useless skirt and thong so slick with juices they were more helping Celeste than hindering her at this point—Vivi began to be lifted higher up into the jungle canopy.

"... you remind me," the coil fiend went on, her voice as sweet as honey, "of an adorable little ssslutty bimbo toy my dear Aphrodesssia used to play with~"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12