Spiraled Into Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breasts squished together. Bounced apart. Squished and bounced. Squished and bounced. Vivi felt her own mind squishing and bouncing, and she giggled. It felt so funny. So... kinda nice, even...

"W-Well, um..." She licked her lips, trying not to think too hard about the little beads of what looked like milk droplets she could see on those pert, perfect nipples, "... well, see, um, like..."

She trailed off, confused.

Gosh, why couldn't she think straight? She just couldn't help it! She was so horny, and... and... She licked her lips again, loving how it felt, loving how sensitive and soft her bimbo lips were, how sweet the lipstick was.... and it felt so nice, that tail she was riding, vibrating and slipping and sliding between her legs...

"You're jussst," Celeste said silkily, a big, proud smile on her face, "a dumb little ssslutty girl, are't you?"

Vivi moaned. It was all she could do to hold in an agreement. Her brains just seemed to get mushier and drippier and bouncier by the second. She rocked her hips, grinding against the tail, and stammered out a, "N-Nuh-uh!"

She found her words getting so bubbly and sweet in her mind. So sugary and dumb and vapid and... and silly. She giggled. Everything 'dignified' she could think of to say sounded soooo silly at this point, unlike the moans, the cries, the whimpers, which seemed to fit her perfectly. Everything else sounded so silly, because... well, how could she claim any dignity at this point? How was she supposed to claim she wasn't a dumb little slut?

Just look at me, Vivi thought, with a strange sparkle of pride. Humping a coil fiend's tail like a dumb little sex bunny!

"You want more," the coil fiend cooed, bouncing her tits right before Vivi's eyes as she leaned in closer. Vivi had nowhere to lean away to now. She could barely remember why she'd wanted to. "More pleasure. More sssubmissssion."

"Nnnoooo," Vivi droned, drooling and grinding and humping away.

"You want," Celeste said with a slow, dangerous sweetness, "to be filled..."

The coils looped around and hoisted Vivi up by her arms, suspending her like a limp marionette. Vivi's lips parted in a wordless moan as the tail between her legs pulled away... so that just the tip was left teasing her. The tip stroked slowly between her asshole and her pussy, tormenting her with low, gentle vibrations.

"... sssso there's no more room," Celeste's syrupy voice flowed on, squeezing her tits together so, so tight, as the same was done to Vivi's own breasts, "for any sssilly thoughtsss that aren't about pleasure~"

"But... but, um..." Vivi wriggled helplessly, biting her lip. Gosh, she just... she couldn't think straight at all... not when she was so horny, so denied...

"Butt?" Celeste beamed innocently. "Ooh, is that what you want? Sssuch a little buttssslut!"

The breasts bounced as the tail tip began teasing in lazy circles around Vivi's dripping pussy.

"NNn--" Vivi panted. "I... ohhh..."

"All you need to do," Celeste said persuasively, "is tell Missstresss what you need~"

"N-Neeeed," Vivi echoed, gyrating her curvy ass, her mind a bouncy, squishy puddle, "need... um... ohh..."

"Yesss?" Celeste reached down and stroked Vivi's hair as Vivi gasped and bucked and mewled. "Tell me, ssslut."

Slut. Vivi quivered. She--she didn't have a choice, she told herself. She needed this! She was getting too horny, too desperate, she couldn't--couldn't even... remember...

"Go on, sssweetie," Celeste said teasingly, as the tail tip stroked in lazy arcs along Vivi's clit. "Do you need to be... filled?"

Vivi's lower lip quivered.

"F-Filled," she whispered. "Y-Yes, I.... I n-need--filled--"

"What was that?" Celeste teased. "What was that, little ssslut?"

"I n-need to be filled!" Vivi mewled, squirming and thrashing helplessly in her restraints. "P-Please, I--I need to be filled, please!"

"Where?" Celeste mocked, tightening the coils, milking all the struggle away from Vivi's tired body. "Which hole for my needy little bimbo ssslut?"

"A-Any!" Vivi cried, barely keeping herself from screaming 'all of them'. That tail, vibrating, pulsing, so close, so close...

Celeste smirked. "Aww... well, then, sssince you're sssooo eager... would you like to be my dumb little bimbo buttssslut, dear?"

Vivi's cheeks burned.

But unable to contain herself any longer, she gave a tiny, embarrassed nod.

"Sssay it, little bimbo."

Vivi's lower lip quivered.

With everything she had left, she tried. She tried to hold the words in, to imprison them upon her treacherous tongue. It didn't matter. They came spilling past her lips no matter how hard she struggled, drawn out with every little vibrating hum against her poor, needy, sensitive asshole... "I... I w-want to be your, um." She watched the breasts bounce. Squish. "Your..." She wiggled her ass, biting her lip in shame. "Your d-dumb little bimbo buttslut," she whimpered.

"And?"

"And..." Vivi's voice was scarcely a whisper. "A-And I... I want you to fill my slutty bimbo holes... and... and fuck my slutty brains out." She hesitated. "M-Mistress?"

She was melting with embarrassment. She was dissolving with desire. The worst part was, it felt so, so, so good, being humiliated like this, being reduced like this. She tried weakly to remind herself that it was just an act, that she wasn't really a bimbo slut, it was just a trick, that she was on the verge of retaking control and proving Celeste wrong, but... but...

... fuck, it felt soooo good. Her tongue lolled as the tail teased her backdoor entrance. So good... give in... to let Celeste break her in like a hot little harlot in need of a good riding...

"You'd like that?" Celeste whispered in her ear. Vivi moaned softly as fuzzy tingles spread through her head at the soft, intimate voice. "Being my dumb little cocksssucking buttssslut?"

"D-Dumb little... your d-dumb little..." Vivi pouted, forcing herself to keep at least some pretense at dignity. "A dumb little buttslut," she managed, carefully leaving out the parts Celeste had just added.

She felt a little glow of pride. There! Maye she couldn't help but plead for Celeste to pound her slutty little ass, but at least... at least...

... at least her slutty, sensitive lips...

... She licked her lips, trying to dispel the wicked, rebellious little thoughts bouncing through her brain.

"Oh, but ssslutsss like you," Celeste hissed smugly, caressing Vivi's cheek with the back of her hand, "surely they need every. Little. Hole. Filled." With every word, the coils vibrated suggestively, flooding Vivi's whole body, from breasts to butt to her bare little feet, with exquisite pulsing ecstasy.

Vivi gasped and wiggled as she felt the coils shifting her once again, the coil between her legs lifting her up, still nestled so unbearably between her asscheeks, as the coils squeezed and massaged her breasts...

"Essspecially, " Celeste added sweetly, reaching down to stroke a finger over Vivi's lips, "bimbos with sssuch pretty... ssslutty... cocksssucking lipsss~"

Vivi let out a mewl of pleasure. Her cupid's bow tingled at the touch. No, no, no! No, that was exactly why she couldn't risk this, she was... too sensitive...

"I thought you wanted to be filled," Celeste teased. Her finger slid past Vivi's lips. And without even thinking, Vivi found herself mindlessly, docilely sucking on it. Her eyelids fluttered as pleasure blossomed on her sensitive ruby-red lips. Fuck, it felt so... so... gooood...

The finger pumped in and out a few times, slow, steady, teasing. Then the finger pulled out, and Celeste laughed wickedly. "I thought ssso," she cooed, and Vivi reddened and shut her mouth abruptly. "Dumb little ssslutty bimbo wantsss her holes filled! All of them!"

"Nnnooo," Vivi whined, even as she felt the coils lowering her down, dropping her so she was straddling Celeste's tail, her arms and legs hanging down over the sides. "I'm not... I won't..."

"We'll sssee, won't we?" Celeste said with a little giggle. She beamed down at Vivi as Vivi squirmed nervously astride the great serpent's coil, feeling her nipples tingling with pleasure as the thick tail vibrated and pulsed beneath her, buzzed seductively between her legs...

"I w-won't," Vivi gasped, all thought of pretending gone, all pretense at dignity gone, now just struggling desperately to look away from Celeste's breasts (so pretty, so bouncy, so soft) and take her mind off the sensation between her legs (so buzzy with pleasure, so slutty and hot and tight and ready)... tried to keep her mouth closed firmly, to not think about all the things she might like to suck on...

Like those breasts...

... or Celeste's tail...

... or a nice, thick, pulsing cock filling her with demonic seed while she mewled and drooled and sucked and bobbed her head like the dumb little slut she was...

... like the dumb little slut I've always been...

She licked her lips hungrily.

She only dimly registered that the vision before her had changed, that the breasts were gone. She only started to notice, in fact, when she began to move.

"W-Wait," she cried, her mind so drippy and confused.

She was sliding down the coils between her legs, she realized,

And down beneath her, as she slid, she gazed down into a sea of spirals.

"W-Wait," Vivi repeated, struggling for words, searching for cogent thoughts and phrases through the bouncy nonsense mess that was her brain.

Celeste's coils rippled and undulated down below her, powerful, muscular, descending in what surely were endless spirals, down, down, down...

"W... Wait..." she mumbled. Any words at all were a little tricky, honestly. She wiggled idly as she slid down, unable to help but enjoy the way her nipples felt sliding against the warm, smooth, slippery scales, the way her pussy felt as the coils pulsed between her legs...

The coils dropped further and further down like a great spring, like an accordion. Fuzzily, Vivi heard Celeste hissing words of praise and encouragement to her, reminding her how pretty the spirals were, how nice the coils felt on her skin. Dimly, Vivi felt herself nodding along.

She stared stupidly down into the swirls of crimson and gave a dizzy smile. Gosh, they... they were awfully pretty...

... down, down, down, down...

"... wait," she sighed dreamily, but she gave a demure little giggle as the coils pulsed again. Gosh, she was so horny... but she needed to fight this, didn't she? She kept forgetting. That was awfully... silly of her...

... the coils looked so pretty when they pulsated with that lovely red heat...

Vivi giggled. She wasn't sure why she was giggling so much. She just felt so... so swirly and bouncy and silly...

"Aww. Sssoo helplesss to resissst!" Celeste clearly found something funny, because she was giggling too! Vivi giggled some more, wiggling and grinding, loving the sensations. Gosh, she felt, like, soooo sexy and hot and silly right now. It felt amazing!

The spirals kept coming. Kept dropping. Kept dropping her. Her lips parted in wonder, eyes the size of saucers, as she gazed down into the swirling coils below. Further and further down, deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper... down-down-down-down...

"... down... down..." Vivi felt her eyelids growing heavier by the second, but somehow, her eyes stayed wide open. That made her happy. If her eyes closed, she wouldn't get to watch the pretty spirals. And as Celeste kept whispering in her ear...

"Feelsss sssoooo goooood," the coil fiend cooed in her ear, "to lie back and watch the pretty ssspiralsss like a goooood hypnossslut~"

The coils were starting to get tighter. The spirals were narrower, closer to her. Vivi gaped and giggled as they slipped past her, as she slid down, down into them, moaning and wiggling...

... and slipped down from her own personal little playground slide to drop right into a tight pile of coils.

Right back into Celeste's loving embrace.

And briefly, her mind and body alike were swaddled in warm, comforting darkness. The bimbo slut slid deep down into Celeste's coil prison, drooling and dazed, and the next few seconds stretched into eternity as she lost all senses to pleasure.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12