Spiraling Coils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh." Bobbi desperately tried to resist the voice as it poured into her sleepy head. "N-No."

"No?" Bobbi heard Celeste came very close, and the next thing she knew, Celeste was kissing her—a soft, gentle kiss on the lips.

Bobbin gasped at the softness, the plumpness of those lips. Unwillingly, she moaned, oozing into the touch as the serpent woman swung her limp body back and forth. Back and forth. For a moment, she imagined what it would be like if the kiss went on, and on,and on...

"You sssseem to like this, though," Celeste teased. "Look at you go!"

Bobbi realized she had started faintly humping the tail. She bit her lip. It was so warm. So smooth. And it pulsated with hellish energy. It made her pussy feel... good. So, so, so so so so good...

But everything about Celeste made her feel good.

"And," Celeste purred, her seven forked tongues tickling over Bobbi's lips, "I never did get to tell you about my favorite thing about you, sssilly girl."

Bobbi gave a keening moan, helpless to stop grinding her hips. She needed... needed...

"Do you want to hear it?" Celeste cooed. Her tail physically vibrated, eliciting whimpers from Bobbi's unwilling lips like sugar from a sifter. "Do you want to hear what I loooove about you, my pretty, pretty, pretty, sssssilly sssssssslut?"

"Nnnyyuh!" Bobbin shook her head, trying desperately to tune out that erotic, sibilant voice. But her heart raced with excitement. It was coming. It was coming. Celeste would tell her, and her frail will trembled like a leaf in anticipation.

"You have," Celeste said, and her voice was so small, so soft, so sweet, Bobbin felt as though her heart would melt, "the most pretty eyesss."

Bobbin bit her lip. She could feel the coils stirring, but couldn't see what they were doing. She just lay still, clung to the tail, whimpered with every buzz between her legs and over her sensitive breasts. The scales were so smooth... so warm.

"Yesss," Celeste hissed. "Sssuch lovely, lovely eyes. Sssooo pretty. Sssuch a lovely color, and I just... want... one... more... glance."

Bobbin clung to the tail, panting. She could feel Celeste's breath on her lips, and a part of her felt... molten at the thought. Celeste loved her eyes. Nobody... nobody had ever...

"What'sss the matter, Bobbi?" Celeste's hair was slinking around Bobbin's neck, easing her chin upward, caressing her cheeks. "Hasn't anyone ever told you what lovely eyesss you have? Like a sssunssset. Like a burning, molten mountainside, magma just oooozing down. Like maple ssssyrup."

Bobbi whimpered. Don't listen, she told herself. Don't listen, no matter how sweet her voice is, how... how nice she's being to me...

"Awww." Celeste petted Bobbi's hair. "You're blushing sssoooo sssweeeeetly, Bobbi. Do you like it when I tell you about those pretty, molten fire-eyes? You're sssoooo pretty when you blush. When is the lassst time sssomeone ssstared into your pretty eyesss and told you how lovely they are?"

Bobbi shook her head slightly, trying to tune out the voice, echoing endlessly, wonderfully, oh, Celeste was so kind... after so many years of being used, being ignored, and nobody ever told her about her eyes...

"Never?" Celeste sounded shocked. "Nobody's ever stared into those beautiful eyes and told you what a lovely, sssweet, beautiful creature you are? Oh, poor, poor pet..."

Bobbi quivered. She was breathing heavily. She was on the edge of something—something wonderful, she knew, something terrible, something she needed to resist, oh, gods, so many somethings...

She felt soft lips pressing against hers, and her mouth opened, and she received. She felt little forked tongues entwining around her own, and she moaned in pleasure. She felt toxins, tingles, and she moaned louder.

Celeste pulled away, giggling. Her tongues still held Bobbi's, and Bobbi whimpered as she felt her tongue drawn out of her mouth, squirmed at the poisonous pleasure seeping into her tongue, at the thought of how she must look, limp on the serpent's tail as her own tongue was toyed with...

Celeste released her. Bobbin's tongue retreated, and as she closed her mouth, she swallowed without thinking.

That was a mistake.

Instantly, her mind was spinning. Her heart was pounding. Her pussy was dripping. Her nipples, pressed against the warm, pulsating scales, were tingling. Without thinking—because thinking felt so, so difficult—Bobbin gave a pathetic, cooing little sigh.

"Let me see those pretty eyes, now, dear," Celeste cooed.

"Okay," she said, feeling very pliant now.

And Celeste smiled in triumph as Bobbi stared up into Celeste's beautiful spirals.

Realization seeped into Bobbi, and she whined. "N-no," she whispered. "I..." The spirals sank deeper. "Can't." Deeper. "Won't." Deeper. Deeper-deeper-deeper.

She could see herself reflected in those spirals. Could see her lips parting, her jaw going slack. Her eyes full of those same spirals as her eyelids drooped. So many colors, spiraling further and further, pulling her, sucking her down-down-down...

And seeing herself did not help one bit. Oh, she looked so pretty, resting on Celeste's tail...

"Oh," Celeste breathed, "your eyes are beautiful!"

"B-Beautiful..." Bobbi felt herself smiling, felt her cheeks warming.

"Sssuch beautiful ssslave eyes," Celeste sighed, caressing Bobbi's cheek with the back of her hand. Bobbi felt the tail's tip tickling behind her, and with a flutter, her last article of clothing—the lingerie top—was stripped away. She was naked, her tits on full display, nipples pressing into the warm, vibrant scales she rested upon. "Feel my ssspirals sssink in, now, Bobbi. That'sss sssuch a good girl."

"N-No."

"Ssh." Celeste giggled. "Isn't this nice? Don't you want more?"

Bobbi's lips parted. The tail continued to swing. Like a hammock. Back and forth. Back and forth. Bobbi's eyes drooped and dipped deeper, sinking into the spirals that held them captive now. Deeper.

"Mmmmore..." she slurred.

"More and more and more," Celeste agreed smugly. As Bobbin swayed to the left, she swayed just as gently to the right, like a cobra. As Bobbi swayed to the right, she swayed to the left. Bobbi's spiraling eyes followed Celeste's helplessly. "You want more, don't you?"

"I." Bobbin sank. "I duh." Sank deeper. "Can." Deeper and deeper. "Uh." Greens and golds and blues... she watched her jaw hanging totally slack, her tongue half-lolling out as her eyes half-closed...

"Of course, you can look away." Celeste leaned in close, her smile widening. "I won't be mad! Pretty Bobbi does whatever she wantsss. I can't ssstay mad at those eyesss." The tail's tip tickled Bobbi's chin. "Can't even... look away."

"Eyes." The eyes were so close, they were all Bobbi could see, she whimpered and drooled...

Celeste grinned, pulling away again. "Oopsss. Well, maybe not ssso close. That'sss no fair, is it?"

"Uh? Mm. Fair." Bobbi knew she needed to close her eyes. It was so easy to close them.

"Yesss," Celeste hissed, licking her lips. "Thisss is all niiiice and fair. All up to you."

"Up to me." Bobbi felt the tail guiding her head to nod. "Uh-huh. Um." She swallowed. "I wanna. Wanna close. Close..."

"Close your eyes?" Celeste suggested, beaming innocently.

"Mm." Bobbi nodded eagerly, encouraged by the tail again. She smiled nervously. "S-Soon?"

If she could work out how to shut her mouth, she would have bitten her lip. It sounded like she was asking permission.

"Sssoooooon," Celeste cooed, nodding encouragingly. Bobbi kept nodding, kept smiling. "Ssssso ssssooon. But... not now?"

Now?

Bobbin's smile slipped slightly. She stared into the spirals. "Umm..."

Soon, yes. Soon she'd do it. She'd do it soon.

But now? Now was so... soon.

But Celeste giggled. "Not now," she agreed, and Bobbi agreed with her. Bobbi knew she agree with her because she found herself nodding, and felt happy relief flowing through her. "You don't want to look away now."

"Mm." Bobbi felt so fuzzy. But she was nodding. Smiling.

It was so easy. She would look away later. So easy. So simple. Soon. Just another second or two. Just another second. So easy.

"You want more," the coil fiend hissed. "Jussst one more sssecond." Her eyes started to flash rapidly, and that just made Bobbi feel... weaker... swirling, swirling, spiraling away... "Jusssst one more... sssspiiin..."

One more spin. Oh, it was so... so pretty to watch... Bobbi watched the eyes sink inward, again and again and again... deeper... deeper...

"Mm." Bobbi's head sank, supported solely by the tail under her chin. Her eyes were fixated on those spirals. "Sssspin. Spiral." She smiled into Celeste's eyes.

"Yesss, yess," the coil fiend hissed, smiling in triumph. "One more ssspiral! Only one more."

"M-More." Bobbin squirmed as she felt the tail beneath her starting to stir, starting to tip her downwards. "Um. But, um." Warning signs were blaring in her mind, but their color was dull compared with the flashing, glimmering eyes. "But."

"You want more," Celeste whispered, as Bobbi started to slip down the tail's length, feet-first. "More pleasure."

It was not a question. Which was good, because the only response Bobbi could muster was, "Uuuuhhhuuuuhhh..."

She slid down the serpentine lengths, delicious sensation coursing through her, feeling the smooth scales sliding over her breasts, stimulating her nipples. Oh, gods, it felt so nice to let her nipples slip and brush against the smooth, warm scales.

The pulsing lengths slid over her pussy, and a little squeak of pleasure escaped her parted lips as she watched the eyes following her down, down, down, Celeste descending after her as she slipped from the tail supporting her down into...

She slipped down into a warm, tight cocoon of coils that felt like it was made for her. As soon as she cleared the tail's tip, and her feet touched the bottom of the coil, she felt it tightening around her.

That should have worried her. But it just felt... nice. Bobbi smiled dumbly up at the pretty eyes as the tail tickled her under her chin. Cozy. It felt so nice, being held so safe. By Celeste.

She didn't exactly notice when the worries finally oozed out of her mind. Maybe it was as soon as those coils started squeezing her oh-so-tightly. Maybe it was as soon as Celeste planted that last kiss on her parted lip, 'stung' her tongue with her little forked tongues once more to keep it nice and obedient.

All she knew was that suddenly, nothing about that smug, triumphant fire in Celeste's eyes bothered her anymore. She just smiled up as Celeste slowly coiled tighter and tighter around her, lifting her up into the air, spinning her around and around while never breaking eye contact.

"Isn't this nice?" Celeste purred, running her fingers through Bobbi's hair, undoing the elaborate styling to let it all pour down her shoulders.

"Uh-huh," Bobbi whispered, wriggling happily. She couldn't ever have imagined feeling so content. So soft. So easy and submissive. This was all she'd ever wanted, all she ever needed.

"Don't you want more?" Celeste cooed.

"Uh-huh!" Bobbi whimpered, squirming desperately. She couldn't imagine going without having more. More was possible? There could be more?

Celeste giggled. She stopped spinning Bobbi, but kept wrapping around her, kept circling around and around, coming closer and closer until found herself face-to-face once more with those spiraling eyes. "Then I juusssst need to asssk this good girl," she hissed, pulling Bobbi very, very close, "ssssome sssilly little quesssstionsss."

Bobbi's lips parted slightly as she nodded, as docile as a lamb.

And the coil fiend... begin to talk to Bobbi. Began to tell Bobbi things to remember, ask Bobbi questions to answer.

Bobbi didn't think; she just nodded and answered. She happily reported where the nearest mortal settlement was. She happily burbled out the names of the merchants who stopped by here regularly. She eagerly told Celeste everything she knew about the Ranch's wards, about Ambrosia, about how one could tamper with the magic and give control to another if you knew how.

Give control to another like Celeste, who was so smart and would surely know what to do with it. Celeste asked her if Bobbi would like that, and Bobbi hummed and nodded and beamed like a good girl when Celeste praised her.

Bobbi drifted happily in Celeste's embrace and told her everything she asked—and volunteered whatever she could think of. She loved the way Celeste's grin widened when Bobbi eagerly offered up every secret safeguard, every weakness she, the Master, and the other fey might have, without even being asked. She loved the way Celeste praised her, and she wanted more.

More.

More.

Always more.

And at last, Bobbi lay silent, her head lolling from side to side, beaming dreamily up into those eyes. Celeste smiled down at her, sly, smug. She had won. Bobbi was hers.

But Bobbi wanted Celeste to do more to her.

"Very good girl," she whispered, and Bobbi felt the coils loosening. Bobbi whimpered at first, but Celeste put a finger to her lips. "Sssuch a good girl. Sssuch a good ssslave."

Bobbi writhed in ecstasy at the word.

"And now," the coil fiend purred, "it'sss time to give you your reward."

Bobbin was lowered downward, away from the coil fiend, whimpering softly at the distance. She didn't want to move away from the eyes. She didn't understand. She wanted more spirals, more... more...

When she saw what she was approaching, her own eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"You have tasssted me," the coil fiend cooed, her seven tongues licking her lips mischievously. "Did I taste good, ssslave?"

"Um." Bobbi panted, her lips parting in wonder. Vaguely, she realized she was not looking at the spiral eyes anymore.

Her eyes had been drawn like magnets to the coil fiend's massive, gorgeous, dribbling sweet-smelling cock.

"Of courssse I did." The coil fiend's voice oozed into Bobbi's mind. Bobbi squirmed in pleasure. "Would you like to tasssste me again?"

Bobbin hesitated.

She leaned in, her mouth opening wide...

"Kisssss it, ssslave,," the coil fiend hissed, her hand stroking Bobbi's hair.

Unthinkingly obedient, Bobbin docilely kissed the tip. Her lips tingled with demonic juices.

She started to breathe heavily, even as a part of her, free from the spirals, began to spark back into life. To buy time to think, she began delicately teasing the cock with her tongue, licking around the tip.

Her mind raced like it was on fire.

She needed to regain control. She needed to get away before the serpentine grip tightened around her once more. Before she was returned to the eyes.

She didn't have much time, she knew. Already, as she heard Celeste moaning in pleasure, she knew it was only a matter of time before the fingers twining in her hair tightened. She had to escape now. Now, while she was free. Now, while she could still resist. While Celeste was still distracted by the teasing. While Bobbi was still only licking it so tenderly, so sweetly, oh gods it tasted so, so goooood more more more she needed more, so good, so sweet...

Bobbin drowned herself. She ran her tongue over the cock, relishing the coil fiend's soft cries and moans. She liked those sounds. She wanted more. She kissed it again, breathing heavily, and lathered the tip in licks.

The coil fiend was starting to breathe heavily, too. That made Bobbi's heart flutter, and she lapped up every drop the cock gave her, moaning, losing herself, worshiping Celeste's glorious cock—so sweet, so heady, so big and heavy and wonderful...

She sucked and kissed along its length, covering every inch with her kisses, her saliva. At last, unable to endure any longer, she took the tip delicately between her lips and sucked the thoughts right out of herself. She whimpered as Celeste encouraged her, writhing above her, fingers entwined possessively in her hair.

"More," Celeste whimpered, and Bobbi's heart glowed with happiness as she felt the cock twitching, throbbing, pulsing. "M-More, ssslaaave..."

Bobbi giggled. That was all she ever wanted.

With an obedient moan, she took the cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick, bobbing her head happily. Her eyes closed in bliss. Every ounce of her mind dedicated itself to sucking in rhythm, to moaning in time with Celeste, to licking just where Celeste liked it the most...

The coils were squeezing her tighter, now, moving her up and down like a living fuckdoll, and Bobbi nearly came in bliss just at her helplessness within Celeste's clutches. Bobbi's mind was dribbling out the corners of her drooling mouth as she sucked and sucked and sucked.

Celeste's moans hit a high note, and with a cry, she came.

Bobbin slurped and sucked and melted as the serpent's venom flowed into her eager mouth and tingled on her tongue, as sweet as syrup, as addictive as holstaur milk. She melted into Celeste's coils and swallowed every drop, licking and worshiping like the basest little cambion street whore as Celeste came a second time, pouring all that sinful bliss right into Bobbi's empty little head...

Bobbi kept bobbing her head eagerly, licking and sucking, until at long last, the coils pulled her off of Celeste's cock. It was shining, slick from her spit, still dribbling with that wonderful nectar.

Bobbi's eyes were still closed as she basked in bliss, in her seduction. Her temptation. Her corruption.

After a long silence, she heard a soft voice in her ear.

"Would you like, ssslave?"

Bobbi's eyes opened.

She stare up in adoration into the spirals.

The tail was wrapping around her again, but differently, she vaguely recognized. Delicately. Pulling them together. Lifting her up to eye level with Celeste.

Celeste was sitting upon one of her thicker coils, now, and smiling that same smug, triumphant smile, her spiraling bedroom eyes clearly amused at Bobbi's dumb, wide-eyed beam.

And Bobbi, wrapped up to her chest in warm, pulsating coils that seemed to bathe her in an intoxicating reddish haze, was being lowered into Celeste's lap. Oh.

Oh.

Oh, Celeste was... Bobbi bit her lip.

She had no idea what getting fucked by a demon this powerful could do to her. A mortal would lose their soul, surely, but fey had no souls to lose. What would happen to Bobbi if she let Celeste dominate her so completely? What could Celeste reduce her to? How would she handle that kind of raw, endless, unbearable indulgence?

Bobbi realized she was panting with excitement.

Celeste smiled. "You're a good ssslave now, aren't you?" she hissed.

Bobbi nodded eagerly.

The coils grew tighter still and pulled Bobbi very, very close. Bobbi's chest pressed against the coil fiend's massive tits as she felt the tip of the cock teasing her dripping entrance. "Nnuh," her lips said, though no thought lay behind them. She gaped helplessly into the spirals.

"My helplesss ssslave," Celeste purred, leaning in close. Bobbi started to drool as the spirals filled her vision, and she shivered in ecstasy as the words flowed into her empty head. "Trusssting in her Missstresss."

Bobbi felt herself being nodded. She giggled absently, feeling every bone in her body going limp as the serpentine seductress tightened her embrace, as the tip of the cock slid just a little further inside.