Spiraling Coils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssooo underappreciated here," Celeste said sadly, stroking Bobbi's cheek, as Bobbin was eased to straddle her. "Sssuch a neglected little houssse fey."

"... uh-huh..." Bobbi mumbled dreamily.

Her mouth hung slack as Celeste moved in for a kiss.

"But luckily," Celeste whispered, grinning, "she'll ssssoon have a new home to look after! And you can be fucked, and be ssssent into trance, and lick and suck and come, all day long."

"Uh-huh." Bobbi's voice was almost a whine. She wanted the cock. She was drooling, her mind was dribbling, her pussy was molten and needy. But the spirals kept her nice and patient. She had to trust in Mistress.

Celeste stroked her cheek, and Bobbi shivered in pleasure. "Sssso many sssssweet demon missstresssesss you'll have!" Her tongues tickled Bobbi's lips. "You can worship my cock, which melted you into this happy trance, and my breassstsss, which sssooon will fill you with even more sssweetnesss..."

Bobbi was nodding, nodding, eased to nod along by the tip of the tail under her chin. So easy to nod along as the spirals drowned her.

Celeste licked her lips, then licked Bobbin's, tenderly, almost. Almost lovingly. "Oh, ssssweeet ssslave... doesn't it sssound wonderful?"

Bobbi smiled up into the spirals.

And Celeste giggled. "I thought ssso," the demon hissed. "Sssuch excessss. Sssuch a glutton."

The coils tightened slightly, and Bobbi's breath caught.

"Sssuch a gluttonous ssslut," the coil fiend cooed, and impaled Bobbi upon her massive, throbbing dick.

Bobbin squealed and cried out as Celeste seized her in a kiss, devouring her, moaning against her. The coils around her moved her up and down, bouncing her helplessly as the cock pounded up into her, penetrated her more fully than Master's cock ever could.

Celeste's coils worked like springs, maintaining an endless, exquisite, overpowering rhythm. Up-down-up-down. In-and-out. In-and-out. Tears blurred the spirals as Bobbi squealed her ecstasy, unable to help herself.

But soon the eyes filled her mind, and her squeals dissolved into long, drawn-out moans.

"N-Nice and quiet, my sssweet," Celeste panted, nibbling Bobbi's lip. She was so warm. And the venom she was filling Bobbi with felt so hot. "Musssn't tire yourself."

She winked.

Bobbi blinked.

She was brought all the way down in Celeste's lap, penetrated fully, fully, absolutely fucked. A mewl slipped from her lips.

And then she was coming. And coming. And coming.

The orgasm overpowered her completely as Celeste fucked her brains away, fucked her molten. She was melting into a puddle. At some point, the coils weakened as Celeste started to come, and Bobbin continued to bounce and ride her demon lover with helpless glee.

"Yesss!" Celeste cried, and took Bobbi into another kiss as Bobbi started to come again. Bobbi accepted it in mindless obedience, as she would accept everything Celeste gave her now.

Bobbi's spirit was soaring into Celeste's warmth as the coils tightened again. Her pussy cried out in delight as the cock endlessly pounded, vibrated, destroyed her and remade her to the demoness's liking.

She loved Celeste. She accepted the kiss, accepted Celeste's cum, accepted the pleasure Celeste was drowning her in. She could do nothing but accept. She was totally pliant, totally obedient, lost to sinful delights. And not even in the holstaur's arms had she ever been so perfectly happy.

As she was fucked to a third climax, the pleasure climbed, and climbed, and climbed. There was always more. More depravities she could sink to as she let the coil fiend drug her with her eyes, her venom, her cum—let herself be guided to suckle and worship the coil fiend's tits, let herself be made a living toy for Hell's delights...

Bobbi sank eagerly into those eyes, feeling every last drop of free will get fucked from her, and it felt so good.

So good to give in to sin. She just wanted to feel this way forever. Her eyelashes fluttered as she beamed at Celeste, mindlessly wondering why fey acted like they hated demons so much when demons had such pretty eyes, such big, yummy cocks.

When her third climax at last subsided, Celeste's thrusts began to slow. She was panting. But Bobbi was breathless.

The demoness cooed to her spellbound, coilbound, spiral-bound slave, "What should we do now, my molten little magma-eyes?"

Bobbi's eyelids drooped.She was smiling with palpable amusement, triumph. Triumph at the gorgeous, pretty-eyed fey that she had broken. Her newest toy, her newest silly pet. Bobbi shivered with trepidation under that stare, before the eyes drew her back in and her wide-eyed smile returned. Oh, this felt so nice. Exactly what she deserved.

She would do anything for Celeste. She would help her claim Master, claim the Ranch, claim every harlot fey within and show them what delights Hell could offer them. Whatever Mistress wanted. And Mistress would always want.

As Celeste's smirk widened slightly, Bobbi realized that her beautiful mistress had asked her a question.

And all she managed, as the cock pulsed slightly inside of her, pouring in more brainwashing demon cum and melting her mind into docile, obedient goo in Celeste's tight, comforting coils, was a tiny, whimpered, "More."

And Celeste giggled.

"Sssuch an excesssive little ssslut," she teased, tail tickling under Bobbi's chin. Bobbi nodded.

And Celeste began to fuck her all over again.

And again.

More. More.

Always more.

THE END.