Spiraling in the Nude

Story Info
Novelist becomes the goods at Photograph Shop.
4k words
4.59
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,321 Followers

I lay all akimbo on the crushed and worn blue velvet of the old chaise lounge in the corner of the Little Dean rental cottage on the hill above the Severn. I was on my back, or nearly so, turned a bit out into the room, my right arm raised over my head, clutching the top of the divan, my left dangling off the side, my right leg bent and raised, foot flat on the divan surface, and my left leg over the side toward the room, my toes pushed into the Oriental carpet underneath.

Jack, having risen from me, slipped the condom off, and gone to the other side of the room to toss it in a trashcan next to the bureau there and to take a cigarette out of the pack on the bureau top, looked back at me and laughed.

"You look well tossed," he said, "just like one of those photo cards down at Doswell's." He moved over to the window looking out toward the field where I had watched him working on and off for the past two weeks. He had noticed me watching him.

"That's because I am well tossed," I said, the tiredness in my voice reflective of how vigorously he had fucked me.

I was on a summer's sabbatical from Columbia University, escaping New York to England's Forest of Dean to put the finishing touches on my second novel, hoping it would do as well as the first. At twenty-four, I'd done very well. I'd done well enough that the demands for my public-contact time in New York had gotten in the way of finishing my second novel.

Jack must have been a good ten years older than I was. He was rough—a farmer, of course, since that's what I'd been watching him do in the field next to the stone cottage I'd rented in Little Dean, stripped to the waist and working with an ancient, small tractor, doing whatever small-hold English farmers do in their fields of unknown crops. He was a solidly built man, bordering on stout, but with a well-worked body, barrel-chested and with short but strongly muscled legs. He was what they call a ginger and was hirsute, covered with a matting of curly hair. And he was hung. What had drawn me to him was how capable and self-assured he'd seemed as he worked his fields. That impression had borne out in sex.

"Photo card? Doswell's?" I asked. He had taken his cellphone from the top of the bureau and was moving around the divan, clicking off photos of me in the nude and in skewed recline on the divan. He turned the cellphone to where I could see myself. It indeed looked artistic—and erotic. I photographed well in the nude, if I do say so myself.

"Doswell's is a photo shop down in the village on the river," Jack said. "He's a real pervert, he is. He makes photo cards of naked men like you're showing now and sells them on the sly in his shop. You'd be a real stunner for him."

"Would I?" I asked, stretching out, checking the various muscle groups I'd just been using to keep up with Jack's demands. He was a strong and highly capable man. Virile, vigorous, big cocked. He'd given me quite a workout.

For the previous two weeks, since I'd arrived in the Forest of Dean, I'd taken breaks from the writing to go out into the cottage yard. It wasn't long before I had seen Jack, stripped down to just his corduroy pants and boots working the field next door. I stood there for some time each day watching him work, admiring the movement of his muscles as he set himself to the task.

It wasn't long before he noticed me watching him and he started posing for me. It was then that I found the little wrought-iron café table and two chairs and began sitting and watching him. I added a wine bottle and glass and, eventually, a second glass eventually appeared on the table.

One day he came off the tractor, unbuttoned himself, and took a leak right there where I could see him. The size of his cock took my breath away. He looked at me while he was hold his shaft in his hand and pissing into the mud of the field. I continued looking at him too, and when he was finished pissing, he gave me a little smile and wagged the cock at me before putting it back in his pants. My gaze never wavered. I was gay and didn't care who knew it. Afterward he strode over, took the second glass, filled it with wine, tossed that off, and went back to work. We both knew he was asserting himself as dominant and that I was acquiescing in that.

That had been just a few days ago. Today, on a Saturday afternoon, I had gone down to a pub, the White Hart Inn, on the Severn, near Broadoak, for a pint and he came in. Seeing me, he came over to my table.

"And so, the fine-looking young man wets his whistle in the White Hart," he said.

"Yes, I do sometimes," I answered.

"Fancy buying me a pint?"

"That would be my pleasure," I answered and went and got one for him and another for me. I was a little excited. Could this be the start of a hookup?

Yes, it was. When I returned and handed him his glass, he said, "And you get pleasure out of watching a man work and piss?"

"If the man is good-looking enough," I answered, "and shows that he takes command."

"And has a very nice piece," he added for me.

"Yes, that too."

"Fancy a toss then?"

"A toss?" I asked.

"Cock in hole, lad. Let's not beat around the bush. I know what a man wants when he looks at me like you do. I've got the cock if you've got a hole needing filled. I'm Jack."

"I'm David," I answered. "I live up above Newham on Dean Road."

"I know where you live, mate." Of course he did.

Back to the present—after he'd followed me up into the forest, to my cottage, and fucked me the first time. He put his cellphone back down on the bureau and picked up and split another condom packet. I could see that he was in erection again.

"What are you doing," I asked—nonsensically. I could clearly see what he was doing.

"We're going to go for a ride again, mate. I'm going to do you again. Show me that nice hole of yours. Christ-a-mighty, I stretched you wide, didn't I?" It of course was with a tone of pride that he said that. I shimmered at the feeling his matter-of-fact naturalism about the casual lay gave me.

And that he did—stretched me wide—coming up onto the chaise lounge on his knees, using them and his hands to spread my legs again. His beefy left arm went under my waist, raising my pelvis a good foot off the surface of the divan. I pressed my feet into the blue velvet on either side of his thighs. My shoulder blades and cheek were pressed into the divan, and he clutched my throat with his right hand, holding me down.

I gasped and groaned as he thrust up inside me again, deep, and began to plow me with vigor. Thrust, thrust, thrust. I dug my fingernails into his biceps and held on for dear life. I started to rock my pelvis, going with him, melding to the rhythm of the fuck.

Oh, shit. Oh, fuck! Fuck, he did me good.

* * * *

The village where Doswell's Photograph Shop was named Newham, just down the hill from my cottage and on the western banks of the Severn River. It was a small village, but it was still difficult for me to find the shop, tucked away on what was almost an alleyway, St. Peter's Close. I hadn't planned to look for the shop, but I was in Newham to pick up an order at the bookshop, which was closed when I got there, and I already was in town without anyplace I needed to be. I dreaded the drive back up into the Forest of Dean. The road was bordered by hedgerows and barely wide enough for two vehicles to creep by each other. The locals, of course, took the road at full throttle.

I did find the shop. An older man—near enough to Jack in looks to be his father or uncle—was standing behind the counter when I entered. A younger, more muscular black man was standing behind him. I surmised this was Mr. Doswell and his assistant.

They both looked up and smiled at me when I entered. I walked around, looking in this bin and that at the photographs for sale. I was, of course, looking for the nude postcards Jack had told me about, but I wanted to come upon them myself. I didn't want to have to ask for them. I didn't want it known I was interested in seeing anything like that. But of course I was.

And, as it turned out, Mr. Doswell knew that.

"You must be the American writer, renting up at the Blue Bells near Dean Hall," he said.

"Yes, I'm David Carter," I answered, somewhat nonplused that he knew who I was. "And you are . . .?"

"Clyde Doswell, the proprietor. And this is Richard, my assistant." Richard, a truly gorgeous, perfectly formed ebony god, gave me a dazzling smile. "Jack told me you would be coming by . . . to look into the private collection. Here, let me show you the first box."

The first box? I went to the counter, where he was pulling a box from a shelf. The assistant, Richard was looking over his shoulder, but he moved from behind the counter and over to one of the sides of the shop as Doswell started pulling post-card-size photographs on stiff backs out of the bin.

The cards looked like they'd been photographed in the Victorian era. They were all of nude young men stretched out on a divan in various provocative poses. The sepia tinting was such that the photos looked quite old. Some of the poses were highly provocative. They were all of a single young man, though. I could see how Jack would have made the connection with how I'd been sprawled out on the blue-velvet-covered chaise lounge in my cottage.

"These photos look quite old," I said.

Doswell laughed. "They aren't. It's a technique I use. Some of them are quite recent. Do you like the poses?"

"They are interesting," I said.

"Jack showed me the photos of you in such a pose," he said. "I would like to photograph you in that pose."

"Me?" I asked, shocked.

"You are an alluring young man—as arousing as any in these photos. I masturbated to the photos of you that Jack showed me. So did Richard." He gestured to the ebony hunk who was across the shop, opening up a set of accordion doors into an adjacent room. I nearly gasped when I saw that the room had a red-silk-covered divan in the center, surrounded by arc lights on poles. This obviously was where the photos were taken for the photo cards.

"I will pay you to pose for me," Doswell said. "You have come into the shop looking for these photos. Jack has covered you and he's said you are quite experienced. Hungry was one word he used. I think you want to pose for these photos."

I couldn't say he was wrong. I let him and Richard guide me into the other room. I stripped down, and he posed me nude on the divan—in a position much like the one Jack had photographed me in. The two of them waltzed around the divan, taking photos.

"Now, if you don't mind. Something more modern for a subscription service." He took out two video cameras, handing one to Richard. "Please lie there and masturbate for the cameras. Get yourself off, but slowly, languidly. You are a very sexy young man."

"I don't think . . . I've never before . . ."

"But I can see you want to. You are high—and very nice—arousal."

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, I lay on my back on the divan, slowly writhing and giving dreamy looks into the lenses of the video cameras as I jacked myself off. It wasn't anything I had intended doing when I came into the shop, but it was a release I had been seeking for some time, and I thoroughly enjoyed being free about it and doing it.

As they filmed me, both Doswell and Richard released their erections and held the cameras in one hand and masturbated themselves with the other. Richard's jet-black cock was mammoth. I ached with want as the two of us locked eyes and stroked ourselves off.

Afterward, Doswell said. "What you saw was just box number one. The photos in the second box are much more interesting. We'll look at them the next time you visit the shop."

The next time? I couldn't see there would be a next time. I hadn't done anything like this before. This was all too hedonistic and enticing. I could see that this was the start of a spiral down into sexual degradation if I took such a path. It was oh so tempting. But it was a downward spiral.

No, there couldn't be anything more to do with this, regardless of the arousing memories it would give me.

When I returned to the cottage, I walked out into the garden to contemplate what I'd done. Jack, bare-chested, was driving his tractor in the neighboring field. Seeing me, he dismounted, and walked over to me.

"So, you're all flushed. You've been to Doswell's shop, haven't you?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Did he have Richard do you?"

"No. He just photographed me nude."

"And?"

"And a video of me jacking off."

"So, neither of them fucked you for the cameras?"

"No."

"Well and good then. Strip down. You need to be tossed."

"What? Here? Now?"

"Yes. Here. Now. On all fours."

He mounted me right there on the ground, in the cottage garden, like a dog and his bitch. He stripped me down to naked, but the only adjustment he made on himself was to unbutton his fly and release his shaft. He fucked the shit out of me, leaving me panting and gasping on the ground, and buttoned up and went, whistling, back to his tractor.

He owned me. I was a rich American academic and he was just a rough-cut small-hold farmer. But he could "toss" me anytime and anywhere he liked.

It was glorious. Another turn of the spiral downward.

* * * *

"You have come back to see the photo cards in the second box and perhaps to pose for them again." It was not a question that Doswell was asking of me. He had told me when I left from the first visit that I'd be back to see what was in the second box.

"I would at least like to know what photo cards you have in a second box," I said. after a couple of days of not having sex with Jack because he told me to look in the second box first, I had come back to the Doswell's photography shop.

Doswell smiled, and Richard was already moving from behind the counter to open up the accordion doors into the photo studio.

"Just a look at the photos, please," I said. "I don't think I want to do any photo work today."

"Of course," Doswell said, with a smile, pulling a box from under the counter.

I can't say I was surprised other than that the second man in the photos of a young, nude guy stretched out on the red-silk-covered divan was Richard. He was magnificent naked. Further down in the stack, I saw that Doswell was photoed—not nude, though—covering young men on the divan as well.

I turned and looked into the photo studio to see that Richard was disrobing. His ebony body was muscularly perfect. He was in massive erection. He turned and gave me a smile, beckoning to me. I melted to him.

I could feel the spiral downward turning another notch.

Richard beckoned again and I was drawn into the room. We stood close together and kissed and fondled each other as he made me as naked a he already was when I entered the room. Doswell came into the room behind me and fiddled around with getting the lighting right and the cameras prepared.

I laid down on the divan and open and bent my legs, opening my arms to the beautiful black man as he lowered his body on mine. We languidly writhed our bodies against each other, slowly getting into the position of becoming one. I arched my back, gasped, and gave a little cry as he entered, entered, entered me and began to move inside me. I clutched him close and began rocking and then churning my pelvis to the stretching and caressing, possessing and conquering going on inside, the two of us bouncing vigorously against each other in a frenzied giving and taking as Doswell moved around the divan, clicking off photos of the progress of our copulation.

I tensed and held as Richard did so and then moaned and sighed as I took his prodigious flow—and then again and again. No condom had been in use. He had breeded me and owned me.

The big black rose from me to give Doswell's camera full access to my crumpled, trembling, post-coital body stretched out on the red-silk-draped divan and to the dribble of cum—Richard's cum—at my gaping-open hole.

It would have been a fantastic experience if it stopped there, but it didn't stop there. Richard knew what Doswell's camera needed, what it loved, what would make a smashing nude photo card of two men fucking.

He was in magnificent condition and was able to hold his erection and fire off almost on command as he manipulated my body on the divan, putting me in provocative positions—draped in front of his body as he knelt on the divan, facing the camera, my fists linked behind his neck and my legs stream back above his hips or Richard on his back and me riding him from above, in the crab position, my face looking up at the ceiling.

He fucked me again and again and again, in every position that would make a melting photo card. And when he ran out of ideas, he took over the camera and Doswell, still clothed, serving the fetishes both of older men fucking younger and clothed men fucking nudes took over the honors of "tossing," as Jack like to put it, me on the divan under the lights.

I was exhausted when I returned to the cottage, half fearing and more than half wanting Jack to be waiting for me there to give me a "toss" as well. But Jack wasn't there. And he wasn't in the field the next day, or the day after that. I grew restless.

As I was leaving the photography shop, Doswell told me there was a third box of photos I would want to return to peruse.

"I think not," I said. "I think I've have spiraled down too far and too fast." All I wanted now was to return to the cottage and find Jack in my bed.

But that didn't happen. First, they didn't allow me to leave. Richard, much larger and stronger than I was, scooped me up from the divan as soon as Doswell pulled out of me and rolled off the couch. There was a staircase going up to the upper stories from the corner of that room, and he draped me over his shoulder and took me up to a bedroom. A large bed dominated the room.

A large bed was needed, because that's where the three lay for the fucking to continue and for the sleeping, which was mostly done separately through the night. I was sandwiched between them, and they took turns turning toward me and, as Jack liked to say it, "tossed" me again and again.

When I woke up the next morning, they were both gone, probably eating breakfast somewhere else in the building. They weren't in the shop, which was closed, and I didn't encounter either one of them when I slipped out of the building and carefully drove back up the hill to Blue Bell Cottage.

Jack didn't show up in the field for the next week and a half of days, and with each passing day I became more and more curious about what sort of photos could possibly be in that third box.

I constantly told myself I wasn't spiraling down into degradation. But I knew I was lying about that. It would be fine, though, if I just stopped here. It didn't matter if Jack never returned to the field or I never opened the door of Doswell's photograph shop again.

I had a novel to polish up and the summer was melting away.

* * * *

Doswell and Richard both looked up from behind the counter at Doswell's Photography Shop and smiled when I opened the shop door and set the bell off announcing my presence. I tried—unsuccessfully—not to make eye contact when I entered, and a walked around the store, looking in this bin and that at the photographs as if I had come in just to browse the wares that were out.

The next time I looked at the counter, Richard was gone. I looked toward the closed accordion doors that would open into the photo studio, but they remained closed and he wasn't there. When I looked back at the counter, Doswell was taking a box from underneath the counter. He was sporting a maddening knowing little smile.

He knew and I knew, so I gave up the pretense and made my way over to the counter. He already was taking photo cards out of the box.

KeithD
KeithD
1,321 Followers
12