All Comments on 'Spiraling in the Nude'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy11 months ago

It would have taken very little persuasion for me to have spiralled down when I was David's age. In fact I could easily spiral down right now for Jack and Richard!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

I found this to be one of the HOTTEST stories you've ever written. I not sure which of the many boxes you checked off in me pushed this over the edge, but over the edge I went. David's downward spiral took me right along with him. At his age I would have been doing exactly the same thing, even now, more years away than I care to admit, I doubt I'd be able to resist doing whatever Jack and Richard wanted. From Jack's description, being the type of man I always fell for at David's age, he would have definitely owned me. So, now that you've got me sitting here drooling from my mouth and my cock while thinking that ten times five *s isn't enough for this story, I have a few questions. Is this the end? Are you going to leave what happens to David in that room up to me? Or was this a tease that leads into a second chapter? I'm really hoping it's the third and right now so is my hard cock.

PureoticaPureotica11 months ago

As erotica, this is too far from my preferences to judge it fairly on its own terms. I won't speak at all to that aspect. That's not a criticism. I try to be quiet in subjects where I'm inadequately informed.

As artistic expression, the prose is gorgeous, and the piece rings with, for lack of more precise term, authenticity. The prose has a cadence that's almost musical. I really enjoyed that aspect of it. I hope it does well in the contest.

Best regards, Pure.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

VEEEry Good. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...