Spiral's Studios

Story Info
A porn star shows up for work at a hypnosis-themed studio.
4.6k words
4.53
15.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria trotted her way into the small porn studio, humming happily to herself as she enjoyed the early spring sun that had crept it's way back over Los Angeles again. Her white heels clacked lightly on the tiles of the lobby as she entered the building, closing the door with the small production company's logo, (a swirling black and white spiral), behind her.

"Victoria, so good to see you!"

As usual she was met with the glowing smile and excitable voice of Tina, the tiny brunette receptionist and part time model that worked for Phil Hendricks, the producer. She got out behind her desk and ran over to give the much taller blonde a big hug. The height difference left Tina perfectly at chest level as she squeezed Victoria

"Easy, Tina, you're liable to smother yourself in there someday," Victoria said with a laugh as Tina withdrew herself from Victoria's deep cleavage. Tina pulled back with a blush, but she laughed along with her.

"Wouldn't be the first time me and your tits got familiar with each other," she said with a giggle, "remember 'Tit-nosis Part Three?" Victoria laughed.

"How could I forget? That was my first three-way!"

Tina raised her eyebrows skeptically.

"Ok...my first three-way that was filmed," she relented, causing another giggle from Tina, making her own impressive chest jiggle under her thin tank-top.

"That one was definitely my favorite though," Tina said, smiling nostalgically, "you can play quite the hypnotist when Phil writes the scene that way."

"Oh, absolutely," Victoria said, a playful glint in her baby-blue eyes as she undid a couple buttons at the top of her dress, revealing no bra and a perky set of large breasts that laughed in the face of gravity.

"Looook at my perfect tits, watch them sway baaaaaack and forth, you want to be my mindless titty slaaaave," Victoria said in an exaggerated voice, swaying her chest side to side.

"I, uh..." Tina said, losing her train of thought as she stared at Victoria's beautiful, freckled tits. "Yeah, slave," she mumbled, eyes glued. Victoria laughed and buttoned her dress back up, and Tina shook her head.

"You're so good at this, Tina, for a second it looked like you really were hypnotized!"

"Yeah, maybe I was a little, I filmed a real session with Phil before lunch, I guess I'm still a little spacey," she said, blushing. "You should really try it sometime!"

"Maybe in the future, but for now I'm perfectly fine keeping my wits while all about me are losing theirs," Victoria said, finishing up her buttons. Tina shook her head and smiled as she hit a button on her desk to let Phil know Victoria was coming in.

"Leave it to the porn star to quote Kipling at me," Tina said as she waved Victoria in.

"Leave it to the ditzy secretary to even know who that is."

Tina stuck her tongue out at her and Victoria chuckled as she entered the small studio. There was only one person in there today, Phil, the tall, muscular director, writer, producer, and often star of Spiral Sessions, the Internet's hottest site for real and fake hypnosis fetish content. Phil was currently setting up one of the camera's aimed at a small fake apartment setting. Victoria took her heels off and snuck up behind him and slapped his ass.

"Yeouch!" he shouted, startled, then saw the laughing blonde bombshell and sighed.

"You know, technically that's sexual harassment," he said sternly, but Victoria wasn't buying it.

"Oh, please, two weeks ago you paid me to do that to you," she said, rolling her eyes. Phil tried to stay stern, but he cracked a smile and started laughing.

"Good to see you," he said, giving her a hug.

"You too!" she said, happily returning it before pulling back. "Now, which scene are we shooting today? I'm on the clock."

"Well, technically I have two movies I need filled by the end of the week, but one is an actual hypnosis session, which would of course pay more-"

"I appreciate it, but I'm still a no for now," she said, interrupting him with a polite smile. Phil just nodded understandingly and moved on.

"Ok, then today will be short-ish. The gist of it is that you're my uptight girlfriend who is burnout at her job-"

"Why does every woman have to start as either an uptight girl that needs to lose her mind or a bitch that needs to be put in her place in most of these videos?" Victoria asked, sighing.

"It's an easy set-up, but frankly hypnotizing and fucking gorgeous women is more fun to viewers when the woman seems like she deserves to be saved or taken down a peg."

"Yeah, tell that to the two hours me and that tall Russian model spent dressed as nuns last December," she said, rolling her eyes again."

"...fair point, anyways; you come home from work, exhausted and hating your job, I suggest you become a stripper for more time and money, you get mad, I hypnotize you to forgive me, blow me, then dress up and strip in the bedroom before we have sex. Sound good?" Phil asked.

"Sounds like 70% of every video I've ever shot here, but that's never stopped us before," she replied, "wardrobe?"

"Same place, your choices are laid out, I did have more requests on the site for stockings and pantyhose though, if you'd be so kind."

"Well I'd hate to disappoint the little people," Victoria replied, fake fanning herself like a starlet of Old Hollywood, "besides, my legs look dynamite in stockings."

Fifteen minutes later Victoria strutted through the door of the fake set as the camera rolled, and Phil had to admit she was right. She had on a pair of black heels and white stockings that made her long, shapely legs look amazing. The stockings disappeared underneath the bottom of a short white pencil skirt that looked like it was painted on her mouth-watering hips and rear. She also wore a matching coat over a black blouse with an amount of cleavage that would get her fired, (or promoted), in a real workplace. To finish off the look she had her hair in a tight bun and put on a pair of fake glasses.

Victoria sighed heavily as she sat on the couch next to Phil, who was pretending to watch TV.

"Problem, babe?" He asked, not looking up.

"Ugh," she responded, kicking her heels off and scowling, "I'm so sick of that place, no matter how hard I try I just can't get ahead, I'm going to end up working late every night this week!"

"Man, that sucks, sorry, babe," Phil replied, eyes still on the TV. Victoria whacked him on the back of the head and he turned, startled.

"What?"

"I'm venting and you're just going to watch Golf all day?" she replied, annoyed.

"Um, my bad," Phil said, turning to face her. He paused for a moment, pretending to try and come up with a solution, then smiled like he had the answer.

"Well, babe, why not just become a stripper?" he said. Instantly Victoria's eyes narrowed, and even though she was just acting Phil felt his heart stop at the withering look she gave him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she said, voice getting higher-pitched.

"Well, you're a total knockout...and it's more money...and-and you'd get more free time," he said weakly.

"Free time by jiggling my tits with no career path? Money stained with some lonely guy's sweat? Do you even care about me?" she shouted, standing up and turning away from him with her arms crossed.

"No, I mean, yes, of course! In fact, ummm," Phil looked around the room, acting like he was looking for something to dig him out of this situation, but on the inside he was growing excited, thrilled at knowing what came next.

"I, uh, yeah," he said, acting like he just found something in his pocket and pulling out something on a chain. "If I didn't care, would I have bought you this today?"

Victoria turned around, still looking annoyed as he stood up and raised his closed hand in front of her face. Phil couldn't help but smile, this was always his favorite part of every Victoria shoot.

"I got you this beautiful crystal necklace," he said, letting a pretty blue gem fall out of his hand. It was on the end of the chain he had wrapped around his fingers. The crystal's fall was stopped by the chain, which pulled taught, causing the crystal to sway back and forth in front of her eyes.

Victoria watched it swing back and forth for a moment, watching the pretty gem as it swung in it's gentle arc. She slowly uncrossed her arms as she stared.

"It is...it is very pretty," she admitted. The look on her face quickly turned from one of anger and annoyance to a placid look of curiosity.

"It is, baby, just watch it as it swings back and forth, let yourself enjoy the gentle sway, relax and just breath, innnnnn and oooooout," he said, prompting her. Victoria did take a deep breath in, causing the tight blouse to strain against her chest.

"That's great, babe, let your anger go, just feel sleepy and peaceful," Phil said in a soft voice.

"Sleepy...peaceful," Victoria said as she stared, her arms now loose at her sides. A look of confusion crossed her face all of a sudden and she began squinting at the crystal, concerned.

"Wait...no, Phil...what's...happening?" she asked with all the sincerity in the world.

"Shh," Phil said, gently stroking her cheek, "don't worry, Victoria, just let any thoughts fade away, just look at the crystal and relax. My words and the beautiful gem are all that matter, just let your mind and body grow hazy and sleepy, you want to sleep for me and let go," he said, leading her out of her state of confusion and into one of a sleepy, light trance.

"I...I," she struggled, unable to look away as she felt her mind growing warm and empty. She felt Phil's words echoing in her mind, it felt strange, it felt warm, it felt...good.

"Sleeeeeepy," she finally said with a dopey smile as her mind gave in to his suggestions.

"Very good," Phil said, sliding up beside her so she could lean against his body, "so sleepy, so ready to drop for me. In fact, you're so sleepy that all I have to do is count down from three and you'll enter a wonderful, relaxing, mindless trance. How does that sound?"

"Woooonderful," she sighed, head teetering side-to-side as she tried to stay awake.

"Perfect, and dropping down now with three...two...one, sleep!"Phil said. Victoria's legs buckled under his command, and he put an arm around her waist to keep her on her feet.

"Sleeeep," she cooed, eyes rolling and her eyelids fluttering shut. Phil gently lowered her to the couch, making sure to give the camera plenty of upskirt's and shots of her legs, then began deepening her trance. After a few minutes she was putty in his hands.

"Now, Victoria, I've been so good to you, gave you all this relaxation and pleasure even after you were a bitch to me, wouldn't it be fun to give me something in return?" He asked as he undid the buttons to her blouse.

"Mmm, oh yes, let me please you, Master," she said in a husky tone.

"I think a blowjob is only fair, don't you?" Victoria nodded eagerly as he unhooked her front-clasping bra, letting her perfect, tantalizing tits.

"I think you need to give me one, you crave the feeling of my hard cock in your mouth," he said, unzipping his pants and releasing his erection.

"Yes, Master," she said, licking her lips, "Please let me suck your cock, please, let me make it up to you."

"If you insist," Phil said, snapping his fingers and leaning back on the couch. Victoria's eyes snapped open and she stared at his cock with a hungry look in her eyes. She slid to the ground before him and pushed his knees to the sides so she could have more room. She grabbed the base of his cock and gave it a slow, firm stroke all the way up and then slid her hand back down to the base.

"There's a good, obedient girlfriend," Phil said happily. Victoria smiled at the compliment, happy to obey. She leaned over and took his cock in between her cleavage, burying it between her large, soft tits. She moved her body, stroking his cock up and down with her chest, enjoying the amazing bliss of serving him as she felt her body grow hotter and more aroused.

After a few more strokes Victoria grabbed his cock by the base again and gave him a long, slow lick from the bottom all the way to the head, swirling her tongue around it before giving it a kiss. Phil shivered with pleasure and groaned appreciatively. Victoria stared him straight in the eyes as she slowly pushed her lips down over the head, then took him all the way down.

"Ah, f-fuck," Phil moaned as Victoria alternated between long, slow, deep strokes and pulling him back out to stroke his shaft by hand and swirl her tongue around the head again. This went on for a few more minutes before Phil felt like he was going to explode. He put a hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back.

"No, wait," Victoria whimpered, desperate to finish the job and please him. "I wasn't...done...yeeee..." her voice failed as Phil brought the crystal out and dangled it before her eyes again. It was completely unnecessary by this point, but he was a man of the people, and the people wanted to see hypnotized hotties.

"You're right, you aren't done yet," Phil said as he watched Victoria's eyes glaze over even faster than last time. "You're going to keep making it up to me, but first you need watch the crystal, feel my words settle in your mind, binding your will like a powerful chain, snaking through your mind, locking everything into place the way I tell it to."

"Yessss, Masssster," she said weakly, and in her mind Victoria saw the powerful chains binding her own thoughts and will in place, leaving her helpless and dependent on the words of her master.

"Good girl, now SLEEP," he ordered, snapping his fingers again. He wasn't there to hold her up this time, and as her eyes rolled up and her body grew limp she simply sagged to the floor.

Phil walked over to the camera and paused it. He'd add a fading black screen there for the transition in post. He moved the camera to a small bedroom set to the left of the living room and rolled the wardrobe set over as Victoria continued to lay crumpled on the floor, peacefully unaware of her surroundings. Phil finally went over to her, redressed her, and got her back to her feet, leading the entranced star to the bedroom set. He had laid out a typical harem girl outfit on the bed next to him and had her kneel on the floor, head bowed. He went over to the camera and restarted it, quickly taking a seat on the bed.

"Victoria, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Master," came her soft reply.

"Victoria, look up at me and open your eyes," he ordered.

Victoria obeyed, lifting her head and opening her bleary eyes, but as soon as she did they were met once again with the site of the gorgeous crystal.

"Oh," she said softly in surprise, before her mouth quickly fell open into such a perfect 'O' shape that Phil had to force himself not to shoot a second blowjob scene.

"Very good, Victoria, such a good, obedient girlfriend who wants to obey. All you want to do is obey," he said in a more commanding tone. Victoria nodded.

"All I want to do is obey."

"You will do anything I command."

"I will do anything you command," she droned.

"You want to be sexy and strip for me," he said as he twirled the crystal inches from her eyes.

"I want to be sexy and strip for you," she repeated, eyes now so glossy and empty they reflected the gem almost perfectly. Phil took out his phone and found some generic music with a good beat and began playing it on loop.

"When I snap my fingers you are going to wake up, and when you do you will have an overwhelming need and desire to strip for me. The music will move your body in fun and seductive ways, arousing yourself as you happily dance for me and forget all cares and worries. You will find that you love it, and the longer it goes on the more aroused it makes you. Stripping for men is fun and makes you horny. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. Her breathing had already picked up the pace and her nipples were visible under her shirt, already growing horny even at the thought of stripping for him.

"Good girl, awaken," he said with a snap.

Victoria shook her head, trying to take in her surroundings for a moment. She tried making sense of her position on the ground and the change in scenery, but as soon as she looked up at Phil and noticed the music playing her concerns seemed to fade away.

Slowly she rose to her feet, a wry smile coming to her face. She stood in front of him and began swaying in place, gently rubbing her hands up and down her tight body and swaying her hips side-to-side.

"Mmm, what a good beat," she purred, sliding the jacket off her shoulders and tossing it to the ground, "it would be a shame to waste such a song."

"I agree," Phil responded, mouth growing dry as she took her hair out of her tight bun and shook it, letting it cascade over her shoulders in golden waves. No matter how many times he'd had sex with Victoria or seen her like this, she always took his breath away when she fully turned on the charm.

The blouse came came off next, leaving her in just her white lacy bra from the waist up. She did a small spin and unzipped her skirt, bending over dramatically and slowly sliding it down, showing off her wonderfully full ass and hips, covered only in a small white thong that was growing noticeably wet. The white clothing clashed wonderfully with the bronze tan that years of living in LA had given her.

She began rubbing her hands up her body, over her taught stomach and up across her large breasts. She slid her hands under the cups and pushed the bra up over them, exposing her large pink nipples, stiff with excitement. She unhooked the bra and then tossed it to the practically drooling Phil and winked. She went to roll down her stockings next, but he stopped her.

"Keep them on," he said, leaning over and grabbing her hand at the wrist. Victoria gave him a sultry look and bent over.

"Whatever you want," she whispered into his ear, then she gave it a small nibble before standing up and turning around, swaying her ass in front of him. She was practically panting now from how horny this was making her. Every time she turned to look at him she was distracted by his erection, which was stiff and practically sticking straight up as he ogled her. She decided to up the stakes and she turned and sat in his lap, careful to aim his cock up as she did. It settled in the valley between her cheeks and she began grinding her ass against him, biting her lip as she heard him groan.

"How's that?"

"Fucking incredible," he groaned. He put his hands on her hips and slowly slid them up her body, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his wake. He slid his hands around her tits, pinching and teasing her nipples.

"Oh, fuck," she squealed, grinding even harder as clenched her thighs. She leaned back against him and he dove one hand inside her soaked thong and began working her pussy to a rhythm he knew she loved. He felt her body tremble and she twisted slightly and turned her head, locking eyes with him before giving him a deep, frantic kiss. She broke off the kiss and stared at him, eyes wild, loose strands of hair across her face.

"I need you."

It wasn't a question or a simple request, she was pleading with him for more. Her body was pulsing with sexual electricity and even his skilled fingers weren't enough to satiate her lust.

"Then take those panties off and turn around," he said gruffly, his own voice thick with arousal. Victoria jumped up and slid the tiny thong down, exposing the small heart-shaped tuft of blonde hair and the glistening pussy below it.

Victoria straddled Phil and drew him in for another long, sensual kiss as she lowered herself on to his aching cock. They started slow, enjoying the long, slow strokes as their tongues danced and they moaned into each other's mouths. Slowly the pace increased and they began moaning and moving faster and faster. Before long they were bucking against each other, Phil taking one of her nipples into his mouth, Victoria running her hands through his hair, a blissful smile on her face as her moans grew louder and louder. Phil suddenly grabbed her by the rear and stood up, turning and laying her on her back. He began thrusting as fast as he could.

12