Spiral's Studios

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, fuck-fuck-fuck-right there, fuuuuuUUUCK!" she shrieked as she came, digging her nails into the bed sheets, gripping them for dear-life. She continued writhing, riding the orgasm as it slowed, then Phil pulled out, nearing his own.

He climbed up on the bed, one knee on either side of her body. Victoria took him between her tits again, stroking him until he finally let loose, finishing across her face and chest as he let out a long, primal moan.

He collapsed next to her and they both laid there, panting and sweating, resting in post-orgasmic bliss. Finally Victoria pulled herself up into a sitting position.

"Got a towel?" she asked. Phil nodded and grabbed a towel next to the camera, pausing it while he was there. He tossed it and she caught it one handed, then cleaned her face and chest off with it.

"That was fucking intense," she said after a few moments.

"Yeah, you were really into it, you were amazing," Phil said, sitting back down next to her.

"No, really, I've never gotten that fucking hot before," she said, bewildered, "it was insane. At first I was just acting, but the more I got into it, the more I REALLY got into it, it's like my body wasn't my own." She looked at him suspiciously.

"It's like I really did feel like you told me to," she said warily, "Almost like I really...was...oh," she trailed off as Phil held the crystal before her eyes once more.

"Hypnotized?" he offered. Victoria nodded.

"Yeah, hyp...no...tized."

"But that's crazy," Phil told her, "I wouldn't hypnotize you, right?" She nodded slowly again.

"You've never been hypnotized."

"Never been hypnotized," she murmured.

"Nothing suspicious happened," he stated.

"Nothing suspicious happened," she agreed.

"You won't question what happened today," he commanded.

"Won't question it."

"Good girl," he said, dropping the crystal. He picked up the harem girl outfit and handed it to Victoria. "Now be a good girl again and go get changed, we still have one more scene to film, and I have a feeling you're still going to enjoy being a dancer."

A small smile came to Victoria's lips at the idea of even more pleasure.

**************************************************************************************

It was so good to see you, Victoria," Tina said, giving her another squeeze. Victoria was back in her street clothes and feeling great, so great that she had already booked another shoot for next week.

"You too," she said, hugging her back, "hopefully next week we can shoot together, I'll even let you boss me around for once," Victoria said with a wink as she walked out the door.

"Now that I would love to see," Phil said from the doorway to the studio.

"Me too, it's a shame she won't let you hypnotize her for real," Tina replied, sitting back down behind her desk.

"Yeah, we'd make a killing off a real session series with her," Phil said wistfully.

"Why not just shoot a session with her faking it and bill it as real?"

"Well, Tina, I've thought about that," he said, pulling on a chain in his pocket and toying with it, "but it just wouldn't cut it."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Well for one thing I'm a purist," he said, giving a little yank on the chain he was toying with and letting the same crystal from earlier drop and hang. "I like my models to have genuine reactions in the videos, I want people to really see how an induction or watch or crystal grabs their attention."

He was twirling the chain now and Tina's eyes were naturally drawn to the movement.

"Well how can people tell they're faking it?" she asked, eyes still locked on to the twirling gem.

"Well there are tells," he said, raising the gem and watching Tina's now glossy, green eyes follow it.

"For one, the eyes, when someone is faking it it's hard to fake the glassy, far off look, to match the reddening of the eyes as they grow heavier with the effort of focusing while getting sleepy."

"Sleepy," she said softly, blinking heavily.

"The sag of the bodies is hard to copy, the way the muscles go loose and limp, the way the head nods forward because the neck and back feel so weak and heavy."

"Heavy," she murmured, leaning forward, a few strands of her dark brown hair fell in front of her face.

"At that point their body might get into an awkward slouch, or their hair may fall in front of their eyes, people faking it will fix these things, but those sinking deeper and deeper will let it be, because they only care about falling further and further into trance," he said, pushing the hair out of her eyes himself.

She had no response that time, she just stared at the gem out of half-open eyes as she slumped further and further against the desk she was behind.

"And before the real ones know it, they are already under a spell," he said, leaning down and whispering into her ear, reaching a hand up under her skirt "and they find themselves open and pliant and ready to facilitate their master's every fantasy."

She shivered at his words, a dopey, euphoric smile coming to her face. Phil began stroking up and down her slit, which was practically dripping with need. He was happy to find she wasn't wearing any panties today.

"Naughty little secretary, aren't you?" He said as he stroked her clit gently with his thumb. She giggled.

"Oh, yes, Master, let me be even naughtier for you," she said, looking up at him with adoration in her eyes. Phil withdrew his fingers and locked the front door.

"I'd like to see you in my office, Tina," he said, his voice taking on a false sternness, "we need to talk about your performance review."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Hendricks," she said in a sultry, low purr, "I hope you aren't too...hard, on me this quarter."

As she walked into his small inner office, swaying her hips with every step, Phil considered grabbing a camera out of the back, but decided against it.

"It wouldn't be very ethical to film a subject in such a vulnerable state," he said out loud, then chuckled to himself as he walked into his office.

12