Spirit of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked down and saw that she too was wearing a simple white gown and her nipples were erect and sticking through it. Damar also leaned and touched her arm to prove he was real too. He too caressed her intimately. Then Aima took the crown of fresh flowers from her head and put it on Emily's head. "We would like you to be our guest and share in what we know. You may learn how we love if you like to. Love here need not be restrained." Emily was unsure of their meaning but was fascinated by how enchanting and relaxed they looked.

Then Damar took her hands in his and lifted her somehow to a standing position effortlessly. He placed his hands on her face, they where calloused from hard work but the instant they touched her she felt his auric energy and the skin felt perfectly soft to her cheek. Then he leaned in and closing her mouth closed as it was gaping open, he gently and ever so softly kissed her on the lips. He held her there for about fifteen seconds then he stood back smiling sensually. Emily felt a glow flowing around her body like nothing she had ever experienced. "Aima wonders if she too may kiss you?" Damar said.

Emily held her hands out and Aima took them with hers, they leaned in together and they kissed touching each others faces ever so gently as if they were flowers or a butterfly's gossamer wings. She felt Aima's tongue on her lips and touched it with her own very tentatively, their tongues entwined like two lovers in her mouth. The etheric glow surrounded them both and went from red to orange and then yellow, with flashes of violet and green jumping around them. Even with her eyes shut Emily could see and feel it's energy flowing through all three bodies. Emily was aroused beyond belief, her clit ached to be touched right now!

Then Damar and Aima kissed each other deeply passionately. Damar disrobed her and her robe fell to the ground. Emily gasped as she saw Aima's gorgeous naked body. Her breasts where larger than Emily's but maybe a 34c-cup and very firm, her nipples very erect and areloas dark. Her body was skinny and her pussy covered by much blonde pubic hair. Aima was looking into Emily's eyes and disrobed Damar, he was like a bronzed Adonis. She looked down his muscular chest and saw his hard cock sticking right up, not too long but quite thick and the wet head was sticking out from his foreskin.

Aima ran her fingers down his body making his cock twitch in expectation, his legs where muscular like a horses and his arse tight. Emily took a step forward and the two lovers disrobed her, she was naked too under the robe. They both gasped when they saw her ginger hair, bald pussy and pointy breasts. "Ohh Emily you are so pretty!" Each of them ran an exploratory finger over her breasts and down her thighs. "We have never had a lover from Earth before, but we have earned the right to choose one to join us and we searched far and wide before choosing you. You have had a difficult time recently and we would love to enlighten you with your permission." Emily felt that she should have been nervous, but she felt love and affection and comfort in their company.

"Yes, but can you please explain where I am?" she held a hand out to each of their bodies, half expecting them to disappear and herself to wake up from a dream. She felt their lovely skin as they had felt hers and knew she was soaking wet between her legs and they where both caressing her pussy! "We are in the dimension where spirits are held, there are several other dimensions but this is the easiest one to connect to from the dimension toy know as Earth, that is where your body exists." Damar took over, "Your spirit is always here for ever but your conscious moved to earth when you where born. It stays till you cease to live in your body, at that time it comes back here and you can decide if you need to live another lifetime in the Earth dimension. Do not worry, you are not dead as you call it, you have been invited to learn with us. You can return any time and come back through meditating as often as you want. This is because we have opened the etheric gateway for you."

Aima spoke, "But we ask you not to tell anyone on Earth about your journey, only selected people may make the journey before their Earth life is complete. Actually we are on Earth too, just in a different dimension but it makes explaining easier, we call her Gaia, the spiritual dimension of Earth." Emily felt the two people touch her forehead and a little dizzy moment happened. "We have given you knowledge that will answer many more questions, but it will release slowly so as to not confuse you. When you need a answer it will be there for you" Aima slid her hand down to Emily's breast. Damar caressed her mouth, "We invite you to share in love with us, we love freely with who we choose, similar to how you tried to live"

He moved his hand down her throat to her other breast and nipple. "You will not be judged for wanting to share pleasures with us as you have been before. You can love as many people as you want here of any gender or age. We both have other lovers and there is no jealousy. We both respect each others wishes if one does not like the others lover, but it has never been a problem."

Aima kissed Emily and squeezed her breast firmly. Emily ran her hands over Aima's breast, then took Damar's hard cock in her other hand. "Please love me openly, teach me about your world. My body is yours to have and share," Emily seemed to be speaking without moving her lips. Damar then kissed her as passionately as he had kissed his lover. Emily squeezed that thick cock hard and gasped at the throbbing she felt. Then Damar kissed Aima and ran his hand between her legs making her gasp and sway on her feet. Aima turned and kissed Emily, deeply tonguing her mouth, and ran her fingers between her legs, exploring her ginger bush and pouting labia and prepuce. Emily felt her juices run down her legs and let out a loud moan.

Aima said, "Do not worry, this place is for our loving, you will not offend anyone if you are vocal. If anyone else passes along they are here to love also, we do not hide from each other. We love openly and freely and respect each other completely, feel free to say no if you need to and we will stop any time." Damar got to his knees and began looking at both girls comparing their pussies, then he licked Aima first, then Emily, rubbing his cheek against her ginger pubis before licking her labia eagerly. Emily felt so at home here. Aima was sucking her breasts and feeling her bum, "Famar is enchanted by the shape of your body, it is so beautiful, but different to mine, we love it and want it so much!" Emily squealed as she came hard, she had wanted a threesome for ages and right now these where the most beautiful considerate lovers she could have imagined. She held Aima close kissing her and thought it might be nice to lick her golden pussy.

Aima slid down and spread her legs as she lay back on the rock. As Emily teased her mouth down her lovely body, Damar caressed her and she felt an image of him entering her from behind, tenderly sliding his thick 7 inch cock into her and holding her little bum cheeks as he worked it in and out of her. Emily could see Aima eyes loving them both, "Love her Damar, love her like you love me. Fuck her delicious body! I will soon love her completely too!" she gasped. Emily felt her juices in her mouth, Oh wow they taste even better than my own, I love this! She thought.

"I love it too Emily, its so good!" Aima groaned and thrust her thighs forcibly until she orgasmed into Emily's face. Emily was close too and Damar picked up the pace and thrust hard and deep.

"Aaarrrrgh!" he gasped as his hot spunk filled her tight cunt. He did not slow down, keeping thrusting hard until Emily too came gushing onto his thick cock. "Woaa Yesss. Fuck yesss!!" she gasped. Emily rolled alongside Aima, who in turn kissed her and then slid between Emily's legs licking her lovers thick white spunk as it was trying to run down Emily's leg. Aima paused only to clean her lovers cock, which Emily also had a turn doing.

Emily wondered if she could get pregnant here, Not unless you want to, and no STI's to worry about either, the answer came back, we are spirit but can appear as human bodies. This was pure bliss. Aima rolled onto her back and Damar began fucking her while all three of them shared kisses and touches. Then Aima invited Emily to straddle her face and lick her, facing Damar as plunged his cock into Aima and sucked Emily's little breasts and huge nipples helping to bring her to another amazing orgasm. "Cum in her Damar, fill her with spunk for me to lick up!" Emily squealed. Damar obliged them both by squirting another hot load into Aima's cunt then offered his delicious cock to Emily for a another sucking. After Emily cleaned it she buried her face in Aima's cunt 69'ing until they had both cum several more times. Then the couple lead her to a lovely pool close by that had a stream running down through a waterfall into it and they all bathed each other using some flowers that Aima had picked for soap.

Damar was amazing, he was able to fuck each girls arse too and fill each with a smaller load before he was too exhausted to do any more. Emily said it was the best sex she ever had and was saddened when Aima said she would have to return to her body on Earth as it needed food, drink and exercise for itself. They also had their own duties to perform. She cheered up when they said she could return any time by meditating herself there and they would show her more treats and knowledge on each visit.

Emily eased herself from her meditation nice and slow, if she came out too fast it was like being woken up with a bang like the falling sensation you sometimes get in dreams. As she tried to get up she was aware that her legs felt weak and she saw her meditation cushion was soaked with her pussy juices as was her panties! Whether it was real or a dream she certainly felt energised and sexually satisfied more than she had for a long time, she could not wait to return and see what else was in store for her, it was so liberating to make love outdoors in full view of anyone with people who enjoyed sex as much as she did. For a bonus they where fantastic lovers!

As she went about her daily chores. Nothing seemed to be an effort, she got the house tidied and her washing and ironing done. Later she fell asleep on the sofa having treated herself to a glass of Chardonnay and a sandwich.

Through her dreams she recalled what she had done earlier, She tried hard to direct herself back to that place, to those lovers, it felt great but she could only relive what had happened, not create any new events. When she awoke she was amazed to see her vase next to the TV had three beautiful Irises in it, one Yellow tinted, one Pink tinted and one Violet tinted. She had not had any flowers for months and had never bought Irises, they where large and ever so pretty. She wished her thanks to Aima and Damar. You are welcome spiritual lover, she heard in her head.

She was dying to talk to Carrie about her adventure but she knew that was not allowed. She felt what would happen if she did in her head. People who had less restraint would abuse the privilege that she had been offered, just as they did on Earth with sex, money, alcohol, power and drugs. These things were gifts to be cared for not abused willy nilly. Emily wondered if Carrie had had any experiences like that, she was very restrained with men. Carrie had met a man at her church called Thomas. He was nice but she did not see him as a very sexual person, more of a church mouse. Emily rebuked herself, they might not be as free willed as her, but they had a stable relationship, that was more than Emily seemed to get. How could Emily find out? Emily and Carrie both joined a gym to keep fit through the winter months as Thomas was already a member and had taken them a few times, it was also on the pretence of Emily finding a date.

She admitted that the hot toned men sweating turned her on. She did not admit that it was causing her to masturbate more, not just for the keep fit guys, but for Damar and Aima. She was aching to go back to them, but she could not find them at the Gateway and if she tried to explore the place where they had sex, the whole scene would disappear. Why was that, she wondered, she was being more spiritual and meditating more than ever. The Irises in her vase had now wilted and she tried to replace them with some from the florists only to be told they where out of season, so she purchased some Orchids as a treat for improving her life. They where so pretty and worth the expense, no-one else is spoiling me she thought. She thought about Paul at the retreat, where they even allowed to have lovers in the retreat, wasn't he a monk or bodhisattva?

*****

A few days later.

Emily looked at herself in the mirror, she was gaining some shape even through her jogging pants and vest she could see a change. She stripped naked and flexed her muscles and did some poses like the guys did making her muscle groups stick out, well more than they did before anyway. She had been concerned that if she developed muscles she might look more like a man than ever, but her thighs and calves where getting nicely toned, her shoulders had become broader and her tummy thinner. She was getting a very subtle six pack but thankfully it accentuated her little curves, just enough. She caressed her face, kissing her hand. Then she explored her neck, shoulders and breasts, stretching her muscles into definition as she went and turning through different angles in the mirror.

Then she felt up her thighs, her cunt was aching for a serious fucking and licking, her labia seemed to torment her, sticking out and parting as she felt around her pubis. She closed her eyes and was interrupted when she heard a voice inside her head. Come to us Emily, meditate and come to the gateway, come and be with us again soon. Her legs where shaking with excitement, they had not abandoned her. She looked at the Orchids, they had flashes of colour that where not normal in them. "I'm coming!!" she laughed aloud to herself.

She leapt for her cushion and did a few stretches and lit some incense she had bought. She tried to calm her breathing but her heart was beating so fast, she closed her eyes and let go but soon she felt herself falling down a tunnel of pretty lights and flames into a black hole. This scared her somewhat but it was beyond her comprehension. She felt herself fall into a blue sky and could see the ground below coming towards her fast.

Oh no, what have I done, am I going to die? She thought. As she fell the last hundred feet she could see Damar below with his arms held up high, and to his side was Aima kneeling, praying. What could have gone wrong? Emily slowed suddenly landed in Damar's strong arms and the impact knocked him breathless to the ground. She was unhurt and Damar kissed her as soon as he saw she was safe, soon joined by Aima kissing her mouth and face and neck.

They all hugged and kissed and Damar became tense and Aima was crying, "We missed you so much lover, but some people have breached the Gateway and we had not been able to bring anyone through. They are using it to try and control us and abuse us, there has been fighting for the first time in aeons. We are peaceful people who learned from the Ancients, we do not like to fight anyone else." Emily cried too, how could anyone try to hurt these peaceful loving people?

"We had to make a prayer circle to make a new vortex to bring you here. I am sorry if it was a difficult journey, we missed you so much Emily." Emily told them it was OK she understood but how could she help? "We want to bring some others through but we need to make the prayer circle stronger. We have to meditate and pray together for a few hours each day. Then we can relax and love later, which tightens the circle" Aima's face was pale with worry and her eyes all Red. Damar was quiet as if he was holding back tears too. "Of course I will help anyway that I can" Emily said.

"Well there is something that you can do for us too if you are prepared too?" Aima sobbed, "We need to bring anyone from your friends and spiritual circle on Earth that we can trust. People who are spiritual to increase our power to defeat the intruders by neutralising the Gateway so they cannot bring troops through. We can only bring someone who is close to us, but so can you with our help and then we repeat it with them and so on." Emily thought aloud, "If I can bring Carrie and Thomas, we can find Paul, the leader of the retreat, he could bring hundreds of people, Buddhists, Taoists, Spiritualists and Christians of course. We can make our army from spirit. Is that what you mean?" she was crying too now. Damar hugged her and Aima, "Yes, it's about people strong in spirit, not in muscle. Our power multiplies when we bring many together like you. Because the enemy has bodies like your that are used to work and fighting, we cannot compete physically, but mentally we are immensely powerful."

They all shared many long kisses and caresses, the couple said they all needed to go to the village and start spirit work with the others. Emily ran with them and was greeted by around 100 people gathered in a clearing. They all lived a simple life, farmers had horses and mules. Women made clothing from wool and cotton and cooked in huge vats. Children played and learned from young teachers and wizened older people. 'The elders' Aima explained. At the end of the camp was a tall tower made from interlocking tree branches into the shape of a huge cross. There was no church as such but the natural hill had been scalloped into rings of seating around the tower, which had a stage at head height. Aima and Damar brought baskets of fruit and bread and something like soup for Emily. "We do not eat animals Emily," Damar explained. "It's OK I don't much either, I am trying to cut down," she said picking the bread and soup bowl.

Some elders approached and introduced themselves but Emily struggled to understand their names, their accents thicker than her friends or maybe it was a different dialect or language. They did not seem to be able to telepath to her like Aima and Damar. She ate the delicious foods which were basic and the fruits were unfamiliar but delicious and filling. The water was tinged with fruit juices and was not as pure and filtered as she was used to, but the fruit juice took the edge of it. Then people started making their way to the circle.

Emily focussed her thoughts, these people where depending on her and other like her, she thought about Carrie and how she was about to be plunged through the wormhole that they created earlier. Carrie would have to bring Thomas, Emily was not close enough to him. She hoped that they could bring Paul too the same way. They all held hands in groups of six, chanting began in short mantras that she could not understand, but they felt nice to sing and chant and meditate. The energy was buzzing through her and Aima gave her a nudge. "Say your friends name in the gap" she giggled.

"Carrie!" Emily chanted struggling to understand the words as they came so fast into her head.

The group with her chanted her name into the mantra that Emily could not interpret. The love of the group was flowing around the circles in waves, everyone's Aura was visible as she parted her eyelids, which scared Emily a bit. Then there was a flash and bang, they all looked up and a circle of flames appeared in front of them. It spun faster and faster like a whirlwind. Then the wind flowed down to the ground kicking up dust and leaves, it burst open and the energy spread out through the circle. Emily closed her eyes from the dust and when she opened them there where about 20 people looking confused in the centre of the circle. "CARRIE!" she shouted and ran to her friend. "Oh my gosh, what happened Emily, where are we?" She gasped, still feeling dizzy from her ordeal. "Come to meet my new special friends, we have a lot to tell you and I don't even understand it myself. But we need your help and Thomas and Paul's too!" they hugged and ran back to Aima and Damar and the other three she had just prayed with.