Spirit of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had all rested and got to know what was planned, the chants started up again. One of her circle had left as the group had to be six who where close to maximise it. They chanted over and over and their group said 'Thomas' in the chant. Soon the flames appeared and the winds started to blow. Then they ceased and from all ther groups eight more people had been brought through. The whole thing was performed over and over and soon Paul was brought through. "I can't believe I am seeing you three here!" He beamed, "I have been many times, but I could not get through. It seems the threat has happened again." He looked devastated at this realisation. Paul kissed the new group, even Damar and Thomas, which did not faze them at all.

The elder at the altar announced, "I see many elders and leaders among us now I think we are ready to bring the troops through. We will join all as one, over 500 of us can bring many through together, next time. Then maybe every available person from Earth!!" By the time the sunlight was failing there where maybe 180,000 people. The thing was that they could not count beyond 1000. Their tribes split when they reached 1000 in number as they could not feed large groups fast enough, they had to farm for themselves. The first people who had meditated needed rest as their concentration was drained and they agreed to feast and rest to do the deed the next afternoon.

Damar lead the group to their residence, this was a large circular tent-like construction made from tree branches primitively shaped and covered in mud and leaved to weatherproof it, they lived such a simple uncomplicated life, much like the Amish community and other communal groups at home. Emily stared at the large bed sheet made from animal skins across a large part of the floor. "Do not worry Emily, we never kill any animal for food or shelter. These animals where used for milking and died of natural causes. Their spirit protects us after dark" Aima said taking her hand and embracing and kissing her. Carrie and Thomas's eyes almost popped out of their heads.

Damar closed their gaping mouths. "This will be new to you as are many of our customs and beliefs. We believe in free unconditional love with all mankind" he said.

Carrie licked her lips then looked at Thomas who was grinning. Emily had disrobed Aima and was pulling Damar closer to kiss him. "You can join us or do your own thing, its all good!" Emily grinned. Thomas looked around, there where around 12 people in the hut and most where involved in some degree of love making, most under sheets but some naked in corners or on top of the animal furs. Carrie said, "Well I have always had a secret desire to be more open." "Wow I will if you will Carrie" Thomas gushed, his face beetroot red. Carrie started to undress him and was watching Emily sucking Aima's breasts while Damar had his cock sucked by Aima who was voracious as usual. Soon Thomas and Carrie where both naked and Aima took their hands and kissed them both, then Emily kissed Carrie, then Thomas treating each to caresses all over their bodies. Now they where all interlocked each person performing a sex act on one person and having another performed on them. As one person orgasmed they would all move around one place.

Carrie did not mind at all when Emily sank her mouth onto her pussy and licked it and Emily felt a cock penetrate her deep which she thought was Thomas, he was gentle and loving and touched her and Damar which made Carries eyes pop open. Soon the room was heated with sweat and scented with sex juices, some of her group where invited to other groups. Emily must have been fucked by six men and seven or eight women licked and fingered her lovingly.

Everyone was so polite and often a touch would be accompanied by "May I please?" before they would penetrate her pussy or arse, even the women loved fingering arses and having theirs touched.

The girls orgasms seemed to run together into one frenzy of pleasure and all who touched her where very talented, though often in different ways and desires. Emily was almost worn out when Carrie approached her and said she had always secretly desired Emily. Emily said she was very willing for Carrie to do anything to her and the two girls kissed and played with each other breasts.

Carrie's where small too, a nice pert b-cup and her body athletic. The two girls where head to pussy licking and alongside them where Damar and Thomas also 69ing.

Aima was being fucked hard by Paul and Emily knew sooner or later she would have him herself from the smile on his face. Carrie had known Emily for a couple of years and never imagined she could be doing this with her closest friend and her boyfriend. It was delightful beyond anything she had experienced to have her closes friend. Emily made Carrie cum twice and she managed three orgasms herself with her friend then they realised most of the tribe had crawled under the covers and fallen asleep so they joined them. Aima and Damar said it was custom to return to your own lover for sleep, but would Emily care to sleep with them both (as she had no lover with her).

Damar looked at her and lifted her between the two natives sandwiching her and both of them spooning her body until she drifted into fitful lusting sleep.

*****

The following morning they all ate a sort of porridge with berries in with some coconut milk, served in scooped out wooden bowls. Emily laughed and had a job to explain that by now she would normally be grabbing her iPhone and checking her emails. That could take some explaining to these ascetic spiritual people. Everyone joined in doing chores, cooking and washing, the men farming the land and food was prepared and collected for that evening meal so that the afternoon would be free. Paul had a bad back injury and was helping to prepare food when Emily ended up on the same table. He grinned and said he was glad that she had taken to her calling as many people only took it up in later life. Emily told him how it had helped Carrie in her life and she envied her calm approach to problems with her family.

As the tasks where coming to an end Paul asked Emily if she would come back to the hut with him.

Her tummy did a cartwheel, he was in his 50's and although he did not flirt openly with her, she felt him warmth from miles away, he would not be the sort of man to dump her even though he could have any woman or girl he wanted. He had spent more time watching than playing the previous evening and had not fucked anyone. She smiled and took his hands in hers as was the custom to invite someone to be your lover here

Paul recognised the sign and whispered, "thank you," and led her away. In the hut there where a few people making love in couples and threesomes. They found a nice spot and started long kisses and lovers whispers. Paul had seen Emily in one of her drunken stupors with some guy and he said he knew one day they would be together. He did not judge her for sleeping around and said he had many friends who he had sex with, but not people who would use it against him. They where of all ages from 18 up to 70's and Paul said it did not matter to him how good they where in bed, just that they wanted to share with him. He told her he knew what it was like to feel lonely and get pissed, he had done it himself many times himself when he was her age. Emily knew he was waiting for her to make the first move so she disrobed him and kissed his chest.

He had little hair on it and was subtly toned, probably of Mediterranean heritage. His kisses where the most expert she had ever had, he was patient like no other man and even as she lay him down and took his cock in her mouth he just groaned and slid her body onto his mouth to devour her juicy wet cunt slowly. He brought Emily to an orgasm with his fingers and tongue, then exploring her little arsehole with fingers lubed by her juices. Emily sucked his cock like she never wanted it to stop and he soon told her he was cumming. Emily slowed her pace but he could feel she was waiting for his sperm. She sucked his thick hot spunk, amazed at how much there was and held it in her mouth.

Paul lifted her face up and deeply kissed her making the sperm roll into his mouth and down both their chests. He ran his fingers along Emily's breasts spreading the sperm around her nipples before licking it off and kissing it to her mouth again. They could both tell from the voices outside they maybe had around an hour before the next meditation so Emily took Paul's cock in her hands and mounted him, straddling his 8 inch uncut tool. He felt the same size as her dildo and she wriggled to try and fit in in her. "Oh Emily you are really tight!" he laughed. Her thighs writhed back and fro as they kissed and fucked slowly. Emily came again and Paul asked her to get on all fours and as he entered her Damar and Aima walked in and started their own loving with much talking and whispering and giggling.

Paul made Emily cum again then asked her to lie down and he fucked her on her back, telling her that he wanted to kiss her and watch her eyes as he came inside her. Emily squealed like a schoolgirl as his hot load spurted over and over inside her, "I think I love you Paul!" she gasped.

"Emily I have always known I loved you, I was aching to fuck you at the retreat, but I dare not approach you there." He groaned as the waves of joy subsided and they hugged never wanting to let each other go, but knowing that they would both share sex with other people that they could trust.

*****

After a sleep they all woke each other gently and drank before preparing to meditate. Emily and her friends had difficulty understanding what they were about to do, but she knew and trusted that it would take the power back from the intruders, who word had it had now killed about 500 of the spirit tribes people. They would do anything to avoid physical violence and a traditional war was the last resort if half their number got killed. But their number was now in the many thousands and they where going to call on energies that only the elders knew how to manipulate, dangerous spirits and energies where to be summoned that had not been used for thousands of years. All the separate tribes and beliefs now took their place in segments of the circle and stretched out over a mile across.

The commands from the elders took noticeable time to be relayed to reach the people at the rear and Emily felt the power growing as the Auric field around them glowed brighter and further up into the heavens above. Then after many chants and rituals glowing Angelic figures appeared semi transparent circling above them. They kept re-grouping and arranging themselves as they consulted the elders and each other. Then the Angels started to chant too, it was deafening like a musical tornado, eerie and quite scary. Many people had tears running down their faces and where begging for forgiveness for what they needed to do to preserve their way of life.

Then the Angels performed a tribal ritual dance, the sky filled with tearing lightning strikes and thunder shook everything, echoes coming from all around them. The sky darkened as filthy black clouds appeared making the lightning and flashes of random colours stand out and become blinding. Many of the people huddled in little groups to overcome their fear. Then all of the lightning, the flashes of colour and the dark clouds all moved to one point above them, spinning in a tight circle. The Angels chanting was now aggressive and shaking the world they stood on. Everything above them swirled into a ball, lightning tearing out of it occasionally trying to escape, the light was constantly increasing and was brighter than the sunshine had been earlier. Then the Angels asked the elders, "You are sure, there is no return, you do understand that?."

In a thundering voice the elders chanted, "Yes we are sure, please save us from the enemy, we give you our love as we have before forever and will do forever more Angels. Please unleash the power, unleash the power, UNLEASH THE POWER!!, UNLEASH THE POWER!!, UNLEASH THE POWER!!." For the shortest instant everything went black and silent. Only the crying of some of the people could be heard. Then it happened, a ring of fire flashed from the place where the ball had been and expanded like a bow wave across the universe then became black again. The whole sky then lit an intense yellow-white glow, then the ball re-appeared as before, the yellow sky went orange then bright red, dangerous fiery red, then the ball shrank to a tiny spot and stayed like that for a count of five. Then a high pitched whistle which rose in intensity and pitch then it held and the spot of light turned into a searing beam hurling itself across the sky and blasted something in the distance. The sky's colour changed a few times then faded back to a summers day. People fainted and collapsed from fear, from the energy, and crying, sobbing from the horror of what they had done.

Slowly the people re-aligned into small groups, all hugging, supporting and kissing each other, expressing thanks for the faith and love that they all shared. They all went back to their huts to rest before the evening feast which was not to celebrate the many thousands they had just killed but for the restoration of their lifestyle and their appreciation of the visitors who had helped them. Emily and her friends where more exhausted than the natives and she woke up to Paul's caress and the smell of delicious food and a drink like fruit wine or mead. They all gathered round fires as the darkness drew in but the sort of dark that brought safety with it. There was a lot of folkish singing and dancing between the eating and it felt like everyone would kiss and love everyone else before the night was out. The evening became a real orgy, free love was happening everywhere. People where happily lost and licking, kissing and fucking complete strangers then moving to the next one.

Emily barely caught up with her friends as she had a break before one or other of them had their hands lifted and taken back for more loving. It was such a contrast to what had to happen earlier that Emily did not want to stop, her muscles ached, her pussy was well worn and her clit sore, but she wanted to love everyone that wanted her. She wanted to fuck everyone she could and to her surprise Carrie and Thomas did too, she even managed to find Paul and fuck him. Paul's back was aching and he lay down as one woman after another sat on his cock for a few moments then moved on. They where all still at it as the sun rose again. People where asleep on the ground, on tables, some where lost or had lost lovers or offspring. Bodies had collapsed on people they didn't know and had just expired from fucking so much and so many. Emily woke up with Thomas who must had just fucked her.

Carrie did not mind as she had fucked Paul, Emily was OK about that. She knew she would have to return and take care of her body on Earth but Damar and Aima had something to show her first, they joined with an elder and they escorted the friends across a field to a stream and secluded spot just past a farmers field. They insisted on blindfolding the friends for the last part. Emily did not understand until Aima told them that they could not take anything physical back with them, so this was their special gift for helping them to bring the others over to help the cause. Many would be thanked for their contributions in different ways.

They took the blindfold off and all the friends gasped, it was a huge Apple blossom type tree in full pink and violet bloom. The locals had decorated it with flowers and strips of beautiful woven cloths of all the colours of the rainbow. Each cloth strip had a name or two on it as a personal thank you from a native member. They assured them that the flowers would be replaced and maintained for a long time, but most importantly this little cove was to be their love place to bring people of their choosing and love them. There where a few tears of joy and then they all kissed and walked back to the Gateway area.

Emily woke up from her trance and felt strange, her limbs where numb, she had been in lotus position for several hours but it was still the same day when she had set to meditate. She looked to the Orchids and they shone back at her. She lay down on the floor and cried, for what they had put those people through, for they joy of the love she had shared with all those people, that if she had done on Earth she would have caught diseases and been ridiculed, and for the love of Paul her new lover, who she had not event thought to exchange phone numbers with. She crept to bed and slept off her exhaustion.

*****

The next day she was woken at 11.30! by the doorbell, it was Carrie and Thomas who she invited in and wondered if her friends would let her love them here too. She was soon sure when once they where inside they both hugged and kissed her and then Carrie announced

"I'm fucking pregnant! YIPEEE!!"

Emily was delighted for her friend, she knew she wanted a family and Thomas would be a perfect dad. Then they all went down the road for celebration drinks. Luckily you couldn't bring a hangover from Gaia and Emily said,

"Paul wants to be my lover here too - properly, if you see what I mean. But I do not even have his phone number!"

"Well I do!" Carrie teased, "He counselled me when I was down and he gave it to me for that reason only. I have not slept with him here only on Gaia," Carrie assured.

"Well if you give me the number maybe I'll let you have him if I can still have you both" Emily teased.

"Hmmm. Maybe I will, maybe I won't!" Carrie teased, laughing. Then they all shared a hug and a subtle kiss before anyone clocked them.

*****

Seven months later Carrie gave birth to a lovely baby boy, "Damar," she teased as they celebrated at the naming ceremony.

Paul and Emily where engaged and all the friends had made love to each other many times. Even Paul and Thomas to the girls delight.

Paul had some charming friends that Emily had enjoyed being introduced too as had Carrie and Thomas and they all had lovely experiences. They had all visited Gaia together and separately and knew they would always have lovers in both places with no jealousy or problems.

A few months later Emily and Paul where due to be married, Emily asked Carrie to be her bridesmaid and it was only when she saw Carrie in her wedding dress that Emily confessed, "I'm fucking pregnant too-hoo!"

The girls hugged and knew that they where both starting a lifestyle that their offspring would be brought up in, to believe in peace and free love with those you can trust.

Fin!