All Comments on 'Spirit of Halloween'

by UndyingDevotion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom wanted it and once her son realized it there was only one outcome. Well written. A follow up would be interesting. 5 stars

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyabout 2 years ago

Need more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Great story, I always love a good costume party theme, and good choice of costumes for these two. But I have to drop it down to 4 stars because she cheated on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope. It stops being hot when he willingly cucks his own father and she whores herself out while married.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

So son cucks Dad. What a fucking hero to betray his Dad with the slit mother. The son is an asshole of the worst order and the mother is a cheating cunt.

Neither redeemable characters and neither is this story.

Scores 1/5.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

I couldn't stomach it more than a few paragraphs. "Suburbs of California" was almost the end for me. Unless you're taking about Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Mexico, California doesn't have suburbs. There are suburbs in California, by they are of cities. That coupled with other instances of irrational descriptions and broken sentences convinced me it wouldn't be worth the time or trouble to muscle through to the end.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good story but no explanatin of wy she wasn't on birth control (likely husband fixed?) or of any previous thoughts about her son and/or marital problems. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot!! Seems like the Elkins really knew what was going on between Ryan and Elizabeth. Can't wait for more clandestine trysts between these two. Maybe a hot threesome or fourway with the Elkins? Dad needs to loosen up so, get him involved somewhere down the road. Would love to see these two hot milfs go at it! Illustrated version would be great. Can't wait. Plenty of potential here.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

She betrayed her husband. Violated the marriage vows. Sunk into lust and depravity.

Bullshit. Hubby set it up. At Elizabeth’s desire to give Ryan an off-to-college present.

5⭐️

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story 4⭐

It cracks me up when I read some of the commenters complaining about cucking the father and calling her a whore.

Your reading a taboo story you idiots. What did you think was going to happen😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good first chapter, but you have so very much to develop! One would hope the next chapter has the Elkins, having videotaped the session in the guest bedroom upstairs, and blackmail the two. One also would hope that the Dad finds out, disown his son, and divorces his wife for incest, possibly proven by a pregnancy. A genetics test would have to be a major concern for the husband if his wife became pregnant, given the activities the guests indulged in at the parties. Whether mother and son wind up happy together when all is said and done is fine, but there should be some severe costs to them both, branded as incestuous cheaters. Won't rate the story until it is completed. As it is, the ending is unsatisfying. The story isn't complete. This isn't about cucking the father, though I can understand the dislike, it is about story balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was looking for more what happen to days after did she do her son again where is the next and how did it end

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish you'd write more incest stories. I know it's a selfish request that you concentrate more on a favorite topic of mine, but you're one of the best writers on this site and it's a shame other topics have more of your attention. lol. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It might have been better if he'd refused to use a condom, and they orgasmed together with her begging him not to cum inside her. Then, with his confused mother now very much a resentful submissive, they had some wild adventure in public on the way home. I agree with others that the characters have to be better developed. You're not a terrible writer, but you need to work harder at it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

there are errors upon errors with your story: wrong words, missing words galore, awkward syntax, 'suburb of California'. It makes for tough sledding deciphering your meaning. i don't ever understand the lack of self-editing or editor; it speaks to a lack of caring on your part for your readership and also caring for your own work.

It's a good story. It could be a great story. there's another Halloween story on here that is so like yours that it's easy to think you cribbed from it, except for the litany of errors in yours. I've read your other mom son stories and am now at an end. get an editor!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This had some of the most errors in a story I have seen in a bit it made it extremely hard to read through can't understand half of what is being wrote with all the errors and missing words and you still posted it like it was fine which shows your total disrespect for your readers I have to agree with walkindatdog you need to get a editor or a proof reader soon before you go posting another story

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Also further more the use of the condom killed the mood even more than all the errors, missing words and wrong words in the story

homerjayhomerjay7 months ago

cleopatra seems to be a popular choice of costume for mothers in incest stories.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Seems that all the words were put in a bag, shaken up and then spilled out in the hopes that a story would ensue . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Time to write an equally interesting sequel(s) to this storyline.

LiferalLiferalabout 1 month ago

Fun story. A shame some folks are wound too tight to simply enjoy it w/o picking it apart. Sure, proofread more but overall very enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous