Spirit of the Hearth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firmly grabbing her by the chest and the groin, Nick commenced to move like a piston, his breath intensifying to the music of her moans.

Two of his fingers slid inside her once again, refusing to leave her gorgeous pussy empty while he enjoyed the overwhelming tightness of her little ass.

Their moans intermingled as Nick tightened her grasp around her. He was always delicate when making love, for he was a rather big lad, but with Ember he felt no amount of force or weight could break her, for her body was like that of a flame made manifest.

His hips slammed against her harder and harder, as if he was nothing more than a beast in heat.

For her part, Ember had been honest and utterly surrendered to him, an almost zen smile on her face as her eyes crackled with the joy her lover was giving her, his passion almost like fuel for her being.

Nick grunted again, barely able to hold on with this brutal rhythm, his jaws biting her ears, making it seem his very mouth was on fire.

Ember clenched her hands around his, letting him know to let loose and fill her.

It's not like he could hold on, but the feeling of her hands silently telling him to not hold back was enough to open the floodgates.

He couldn't remember ever orgasming like this, it was as if a dam had burst and a torrent of his seed flooded her tight little with a sizzling sound as it boiled and evaporated deep inside her.

This utterly broke Ember's serene state, her face finally contorting into a dirty drooling picture of lustful joy as she orgasmed to his attentions.

Both lovers trembled together, their bodies locked against the other as the blizzard still raged outside, the flames of the hearth projecting playful shadows across the now warm cabin.

Nick tilted Embers body to one side carefully, and planted his lips onto hers with a silent moan of joy.

They stood like that, lips caressing each other, tongues dancing in their mouths, for what felt like an eternity.

Once their kiss finally ended, they both smiled and giggled like blustering teenagers.

"My, my, Nicolas... I don't believe a mortal has ever made feel like this..." said Ember, looking even brighter and warmer than before.

The handsome ursine blushed and looked to the side, before locking his gaze again with hers and giving her a loving peck on the lips.

"I'd say I've never been with anyone like you before... but I believe that was obvious from before..." he said, happy to see that get got a lovely giggle out of Ember.

"But it was special, I do not even know how to express how I feel..." he said as one of his hands rested on her belly, lovingly caressing it.

Ember nuzzled his cheek, almost enveloping him as if fire licking a log.

"Your body did a very good job, my lovely mortal..." she said with a divine smile.

He blushed again, slowly moving them again onto the flood, his arms wrapped around her as if his life depended on it.

The soft crackling of the hearth and the warmth of his lover, slowly reminded Nick of the exhaustion of the trip and his aching bones, but her presence acted like a balm on him, dampening any pain.

His tiredness, however, was a different story.

"My poor exhausted lover..." Ember said, turning in his arms so she may face him and rest her head on his chest.

"I'll keep you warm and safe, so please, sleep, you would not want to miss your appointment with the village's children, right?"

Nick nodded to her, holding her against his chest as if she was a treasure to be protected.

"I will be back as soon as I can to rebuild and rekindle your fire..." he said, his mind slowly drifting off onto sweet slumber.

The last he saw before succumbing to sleep were her beautiful eyes, still radiant in the cold cabin, a beacon for the soul.

"I know you will, my love..." she said with a whisper.

And sweet darkness took him as he smiled, happy in the knowledge he'd see her again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12