Spirits in the Material World Pt. 03

Story Info
Tuesday and Wednesday, before Thanksgiving.
11.6k words
4.79
6.8k
12
7

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spirits in the Material World, Part 3 by storyteller0112

All persons are over the age of 18, and all characters and locations are totally fictional.

I chose the cities of Middleburg and Centreville to be generic, not realizing that they are two cities in Virginia about 25 miles apart. These are NOT the Middleburg and Centreville referenced in these stories.

I also had intended for each submission to be two days' worth of story, but the best-laid plans ...

Thank you to all who read these, and especially to those who provide feedback via comments.

========

Tuesday, continued:

Having arrived at Maria's townhouse, Alan and Maria sat in his car for a couple of minutes, their fingers twining and untwining, mirroring the hopes of the two. Maria had no reservations about what she was going to be doing, but Alan had a burst of guilty conscience. Was this being unfaithful to Laura's memory? Did he want to go down this path to see where it may lead? His nose was being batted left and right, by Maria's perfume and by her natural muskiness. He really didn't stand a chance, and she knew it.

"Alan, would you please walk me to my door?" she asked in a quiet voice, filled with desire.

Glad of some direction, even if it was externally generated, Alan exited his car and swiftly came to the passenger side to assist Maria in exiting the vehicle. When the door opened, he could see her lower half, from the tips of her scarlet heels to the exciting skin above her stockings, and even the crimson satin panties, which were quite damp with anticipation. Again, the odors smacked into his brain rendering him nearly speechless. He held out his hand to help Maria up and out, and the sounds of her dress sliding over the Italian nylon stockings with a swish stunned him. Still, he had enough strength to close her door and walk her to her door.

Maria was beyond pleased with how this was all playing out. She deftly put the key in the lock, then turned to Alan and dragged her hand down along his jaw with just the fingernails touching him.

"Alan, we're both adults here. There's no need for any further get-to-know-you dates, is there? I would like for you to come in with me, please." Then she held his head with both hands and tilted her head slightly and kissed him. First with a light touch of the lips, then pressing harder, and finally prying his mouth open with her tongue. His lips were firm, strong, and soon his tongue was chasing hers back into her mouth. Satisfied the fish was firmly set on the hook, she broke away from the kiss, unlocked the door, and stepped through pulling Alan by the hand. He followed her, nearly mindless with desire for her. She quickly closed the door behind him and threw the deadbolt locked.

Alan was beginning to pant, breathless with his need for her. Still, he had to ask.

"Maria, are Tony and Ami here?"

"No, silly. I told you, they're with their father for the week. It's just you and me here tonight, for as long as you would like to stay. And I would like you to stay for quite a while. Come with me. We have some playing to do and enjoy." With that, she held onto his hand and led him to her bedroom. She hit the light switch, and the room was very softly lit as per her plans.

Once inside her room, she turned into him again and resumed the kissing. Alan's hands came up to hold Maria's head, just below the ears, just right to control the tilt of her head and to be able to slide his hands to the back of her head to pull her in tightly. Not that she resisted any of that. Her hands were busy loosening his necktie then pulling it out of his shirt collar. She then ran her hands inside of his suitcoat and pushed it off his shoulders. Getting that clue, Alan broke the kiss and stepped back to remove his suit coat and placed it neatly over a handy chairback.

Maria turned, giving access to her back so that Alan could unzip her dress, which he did with agonizing (for her) slowness and torrid kisses to her neck and down her spine as her back was revealed. Soon, the dress was sufficiently undone in the back, and she turned to him again. She surprised Alan by pushing him back onto her bed, then pulled the dress forward off her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor. Before him was seeming perfection. A lace-enhanced, crimson satin bra held her mature breasts well supported. A very flat stomach with some muscle definition evident led to a very fancy lace garter belt. Below the garter belt were her very wet crimson satin panties. Covering her legs were the advertised sheer Italian black stockings, and she still had her scarlet heels on her feet. All Alan could do was to stare, mouth agape, stunned. Absolute perfection!

Maria squatted, balancing carefully on her heels, and untied Alan's shoes and set them neatly near the foot of her bed. She then removed his socks, eliminating the 'sock gap', and placed them in his shoes. She then ran her hands up the inside of Alan's legs, teasing and exciting him further, and stroked his rock-hard erection through his pants before unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants. Then she started tugging on his pants legs, and Alan lifted his hips to facilitate her undressing of him. She gave a very pleased, "Oooh!" when his silk boxers were revealed along with his undisguisable bulge. She completed the pants removal, then stood and neatly folded them atop his suit coat over the back of the chair.

Maria then pulled Alan to his feet by tugging on his hands and then completed the unbuttoning of his shirt. First the row of buttons down the center. She ran her hands across his chest, under the shirt, delighting in the feel of his chest hair on her hands. Then pushing the shirt off his shoulders, sort of binding him with his shirt, as the cuffs were still buttoned. With his arms trapped, Maria grabbed Alan by the back of his head and brought his mouth down to hers, losing herself momentarily in the lust and excitement. She unbuttoned his cuffs and pulled his shirt off and set it atop his pants, leaving him in only his boxers, tented with anticipation. Maria pushed Alan back onto her bed, seated, and placed her left foot on the bed between Alan's legs.

His hands automatically wrapped around her ankle, rubbing up and down, stroking the fine, silky nylon, and making Maria tremble a little. One hand went up her calf to her knee and came down the back of her leg. The other hand caressed her foot in her shoe, and another wave of moisture re-flooded her panty. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she lifted her foot from the bed, allowing Alan to remove her shoe. His shoe-caressing hand then had its way with her foot, from the heel to the toes, rubbing, stroking, caressing. Both were out of their minds with pleasure.

Alan placed Maria's unshod foot on the floor, stood, and spun her to her back on her bed. A small squeal of delight from Maria encouraged him. He lifted her right leg and foot, placing the shoe between his chest and stomach. He ran both hands up her right leg, stroking, caressing. His fingertips stroked her satin panty, drenched with her juices, wetting his fingers. And his hand went to his mouth, tasting Maria for the first time. Then he slipped her shoe off, allowing it to tumble to the floor while he caressed that foot and lower leg, keeping the thrills running through Maria.

While Alan was treating her right foot as described, Maria's left foot was rubbing all over his cock, keeping it in play. She wiggled her toes and got the boxers to part, then coaxed his cock out, spreading the pre-cum all over her toes. And my, there was a lot of pre-cum to spread. Almost as if he had not cum in ...

"God, Alan, get my panties off, now! And, while you're at it, get those boxers off, too!" Maria commanded.

"Well, if the boxers come off, the condom goes on. Bide a moment, will you?"

"No! No, Alan! I want to feel you in me, bare! Please, Alan!"

Something seemed off to Alan. "Why bareback, Maria? Why is that so important?"

"I hate condoms. It's not natural. I'm clean. Please, Alan."

His erection was starting to fade a little now. Something was rotten in Denmark, and he did not think it was the Carlsburg beer. "Maria, you've hit on a weak spot with your hosiery and legs, but I'm not quite as dumb as I may seem. I'll happily eat you to screaming orgasms, stroke and fondle and 'worship' your legs, but I will not have intercourse outside of marriage without a condom." Alan's iron will showed through his weakness, and Maria knew her hopes were dashed right there.

Maria did a 180, attitude-wise. "Fine," she snapped, "Get dressed and get out!" This was an aspect to Maria that Alan had never encountered anywhere. He just shook his head. Tucking himself back in, Alan dressed except for the coat and tie and headed out without another word. He got in his car and drove home. "Work was going to be more challenging now," he thought. He'd just have to rise above it all.

Arriving at home, Alan saw a light on in David's room as he drove into the garage. "Tonight could be a good lesson to share with David," he thought. The garage door closed as Alan entered the house. He went to the kitchen and got two bottles of beer and opened them up. He then mounted the stairs and rapped on David's bedroom door.

"Yeah?" came the response.

"It's Dad."

"Yeah, it sounds like you. C'mon in."

Alan entered the room, and David was drawing in a large sketchbook he kept in his room. "What's up, Dad? I thought you were on a date tonight. Did it go well?" David inquired.

"Right up until the end, yes, and then it didn't."

"D'you want to talk about any of it, Dad?"

Exhaling heavily, Alan answered, "Yes, and I think we can both learn from this if we pay attention. Here, I'm sure this is not your first one." Alan handed one of the beers to David, who looked a trifle guilty.

Sitting together, drinking a beer, Alan reviewed the evening with David, not revealing much of the fetish. Finally, the lesson came through. "If the underwear comes off, the condom goes on." David admitted to never having gotten beyond second base with a girl, which did not totally surprise Alan. Being far more open than David had ever experienced with Alan previously, Alan told of his suspicions about Maria's motivations. And of Alan's needs to go relieve some pressure. Not the normal father-son post-date discussion by any means. But David felt a lot closer to Alan because Alan opened up to David on an adult level. David polished off the beer, saying that he thought American beer was like making love in a canoe: it was fucking close to water. That got a snort of amusement from Alan. Then David gave Alan a big hug and told him of his fascination with Maggie, just from the pictures. David was a little worried, but he could not deny his reactions. Both agreed to call it a night, close their doors, and pointedly ignore any sounds they heard in the house that night.

Returning to his bedroom, Alan hung up his suit, stripped the rest of his clothes off, and headed for the bed. Pressure relief, for him, was best achieved horizontally. And then he slept.

Laura appeared in his dreams that night. She tousled Alan's hair, scratching his scalp with her fingernails, telling of her love for him. "Soon, my love, soon."

David dreamed of Maggie, then of his mother. "It will be all right, son," was her message to him. "This is the path you should be following. Stay strong."

= = =

Wednesday:

Alan rose first and did his usual preparations. He remembered to take the two empty beer bottles to the kitchen to recycle them. He made some cinnamon toast to go with his coffee, and he was out the door before 7:30. He was more than a little nervous about the office work environment after last night's events. So, he quietly slipped into his workspace and kept his profile low. The parking lot was even more sparsely populated than it had been on Monday and Tuesday. It was almost a skeleton crew in the office today.

At 9:00 am, an email came out from the Office Manager, stating that all employees who were in and working on Wednesday could go home at lunch and still receive credit for eight hours of work. Alan was quite pleased with this development, as he had to go meet the tow truck at Miller Automotive Repair at 1:00 to take the unresurrectable beater to the U-Pick salvage yard. Surprisingly, Maria was not in the office, so Alan had a few days of respite before having to address anything with her. Alan had very few absolutes in his life, but the one encountered the night before was one.

Having tamed the e-mail beast, Alan lined up the tasks for the next sprint to be handed out on Monday. By the time all the work was completed, it was 11:00, so Alan did some more web searching for a used vehicle for David. He needed time to sit with David to negotiate the needs vs. wants. And then it was noon, and Alan was 'freed'. Quietly, he packed things away and slipped out the door. He hit a fast-food drive-thru for lunch and was at the mechanic's shop just before 1:00. He went in to pay for the few days of car storage, but those were waived by the mechanic. The mechanic valued repeat customers highly. Alan then cleaned out everything from the glove box and under the seats and in the visors, placing the contents in a paper grocery bag which had been proffered by the repair shop. The tow truck, a flatbed actually, arrived just after 1:00 and quickly loaded David's old car and they caravanned to the U-Pick salvage yard, where the car was unloaded. Alan paid the driver and gave a nice tip, wishing the driver a "Happy Thanksgiving", then went into the office to receive what he could get for the old car. All that finally concluded by 1:45, leaving Alan the rest of the afternoon to himself.

= = =

Having dreamed of his mother again, David felt inspired. He awoke as Alan was pulling out of the garage and closing the garage door. Tom and Julie were not back yet, so he was alone in the house. He pulled himself together, got showered and dressed, and headed for the kitchen. The coffee was still warm, so he poured a mug for himself and thought that would be enough this morning. He felt motivated, so he descended to his studio where he pulled out a fresh canvas. He chose another 9" by 12" canvas and got out his pencil to start the picture. Yes, it was another portrait, and yes, it was of Maggie, but this would not be a caricature. He would just do a charcoal of his favorite of the two pictures of her, the one with the dyed locks showing. Then he would color in just the dyed locks, leaving the rest in black and white.

Around 11:00 he started to get hungry. Skipping breakfast will do that to a young man. He opted to take a break and returned upstairs to the kitchen to see what was available in the refrigerator. He decided on a ham and turkey and swiss cheese sandwich nearly 3" thick and a side of Doritos washed down with some Diet Dew.

Refreshed, he returned to his studio to work more on the charcoal of Maggie, referencing his phone's photo, looking for that something he felt he was missing. Aha! The green eyes, they needed to be colorized in his newest creation. Perfect! David looked at his phone and the clock showed it was only 1:00. He stepped back and looked at the two pictures he'd done of Maggie, and he was very pleased with the outcome. He took pictures of the art because he expected them to go home with Maggie, and he wanted something to reference. Then he thought he heard something, some voices.

= = =

Julie woke while it was still dark outside, but the dawn was coming soon. She was wrapped in Tom's arms, his hands over her middle, and his morning wood obvious against her rear, which she wiggled around a little. That wiggling was starting to get her worked up, but she needed to talk with her mother first. Easing out of his embrace, she pulled the covers up, donned her robe, and headed to the bathroom to flush and brush. Completing that, she went to her mother's door and tapped.

Rose had woken before her alarm and was not surprised in the least by Julie's knocking. "Come in, dear one."

Julie entered and closed the door, then knee-walked to her mother to wrap her in a loving hug. They lay back down, face to face, as was their custom with these early morning talks.

"So, what do you want to talk about, Julia Anne? Your beau or what a witch-with-a-capital-B your mother was and is?"

"Am I that transparent, Mom?"

"To me, yes and hopefully always. You can keep your cards close to your chest, but you are my firstborn and our bond will always remain so very special to me. Now, what do you want to talk about?"

"You did a real number on Tom last night. He's pretty resilient, but you may have stressed the relationship a bit far. Your apology was very nice, but you probably should reiterate it before you go to work today. We'll be gone by noon. Oh, are you and Maggie coming down tomorrow for Thanksgiving with us and Alan and David?"

"Yes, I believe we will come down. I don't know for how long, though," Rose answered.

"Alan, Tom's dad, is a software development project manager, and he lives by making contingency plans. We all actually talked about where you would sleep if you were to stay the night. I think we settled on giving you and Maggie the big bed in Tom's room, where he and I have been sleeping, and we would sleep down on the very comfortable sofa in the living room."

"Jules, I don't know ..." Rose began only to be interrupted.

"Mom, you and Maggie should come and stay the night. Please? It will make the meal much less stressful knowing that you did not have to get back here. You do have 'Black Friday' off from work, right?"

"Well, yes I do. One of the perks of being the senior-most assistant manager. I do have to work on Saturday, though."

"Cool! Ok, so that's a plan, so bring clothes for Friday. Say! We could go 'Black Friday' shopping in Middleburg, then you and Maggie head back here in the late afternoon." Julie said excitedly.

"Ok, that sounds a little different. Sure, we can do that," Rose agreed. "Now, about Tom ..."

"He may have said it earlier, but he was most explicit last night. He said, 'I. Love. You.' He means it, Mom. I know this seems fast, but it really isn't. We are two puzzle pieces who have found each other. This is so right!"

"I can see that in his eyes, dear. I'm really quite happy for you, and for him. I'm very sorry for testing him like I did, and I will apologize again before I leave for work." Rose smirked and asked, "So, how did his 'morning wood' feel up against your ass?"

"Mother! I can't believe you asked me that," Julie snapped. And then, conspiratorily, "Actually, it felt wonderful! I love morning sex with Tom. He stretches me without hurting and rubs in all the right places."

"Yeah, it does get the day off to a good start, daughter. That was about the only thing your father was good for. That and you and your sister."

"Mom, TMI!"

"Honey, I miss the closeness and embrace of a partner. I'm not dating very much, just twice since you went back to school, and there was no second date. Maybe I've set the bar too high? I definitely lowered it too much for your sperm donor."

"Well, I'm going back to ride my boyfriend now. Get your shower and we'll get out to have breakfast with you before you leave, ok?"

"Go, ride your lover into the mattress. I love you so much, Julia, and I only want the very best for you. Oh, please be sure you take your birth control pill daily. I really don't want grandchildren until you are out of school."

"Thanks, Mom. Good advice, Mom."

Julie left Rose's room, closing the door behind her after noting the time on the alarm clock as being 6:20 am. She padded quietly down the hall to the kitchen, checked to be sure there was flavored creamer (there was nearly a full container), and set up the coffee to start brewing. Ten minutes to brew and then the pot would be warmed for another two hours. She then returned to her room, opening the door quietly and slowly, checking to see if Tom was awake yet. He was not, and Julie got a Grinch-like smile on her face. Dropping her robe and nightwear to the floor, she crawled slowly under the covers to end up face first with Tom's morning erection.