Spirits in the Material World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I never would have guessed that there would be such competition," Alan replied.

"Yeah, so my chances keep diminishing nearly hourly. On the brighter side, Maeve Johnson put me in touch with Mary Henderson, who is the General Manager of the AgCU. Mary is looking to retire in January sometime, and there are no other persons within the organization who are looking to step up. So, I have an interview with Mary on Saturday morning."

"Yeah, I don't recall seeing George and Mary in church on Sunday. They must have been having Thanksgiving out of town with their children."

"Do you know everybody in that church?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Laura and I started attending about a year before Tom was born, so pushing close to 23 years now. It sounds like Maeve's trying to win your friendship by connecting you to the behind-the-scenes movers and shakers."

"I think she's made it her personal mission to keep you and I close together as well as to lure me into the goings-on at your church. She was quite impressed with my singing voice. So, Alan, may I come down and spend the weekend with you?"

"Oh, Rose, you are welcome here at any time for as long as you wish," Alan replied. Thinking to himself, "And I wish you would do so for the rest of our lives." Aloud, he asked, "So what are you doing about Maggie? I'm sure she could take care of herself, but you might come home to a trashed apartment if her party gets out of hand."

"I haven't told her about the Saturday interview yet. May I bring her with me?"

"I suppose we can try to find an empty bed for her," Alan teased. "Of course, Rose, bring her with you if she'll come."

"So, how is work for you, Alan?"

He was dreading her asking that. He let out a big breath through pursed lips.

"What? What's going on, Alan?"

"Just some unexpected blowback from my date last Tuesday."

"Oh, did you go out on a date last Tuesday?"

Alan then had to explain about his date with Maria and how explosively it had ended. He then went on to tell of Maria trying to set the women in his office against him, and how all of it was unprovable.

"Oh, my dear one! You are absolutely in the right in this case, but you are also correct in that even if you are right, you are wrong. How long have you been with that company?" Rose inquired.

"A little over twelve years now."

"And when was your last promotion or raise?"

"I get annual bonuses at Christmas, and I've gotten some 1% raises a few times. I don't want to move any higher up, though."

"And you've never had a project fail to deliver on time?"

"No, I've had some fantastic people working on my teams over the years. They always seem to pull it off despite frequent last-minute changes insisted by the customers. Maybe we were late a week once when we had huge power outage issues here a few years back."

"Alan, I think you should seriously explore your alternatives outside of your current employer. It sounds like they don't value you for what you do. It takes some courage to leave the safe and known and to venture out and explore a little. But with the boys out of the house now, this would be a good time to possibly consider a change of employers."

"I'm considering it, Rose. Say, do you feel a bit naughty?"

"For you, almost always, Alan. What do you have in mind?"

Alan began to speak about kissing the back of Rose's neck, his hands caressing her shoulders, her arms, and migrating to her mature breasts. He spoke of his naked body spooning hers, asking her to feel his rising erection in her ass crack. Of his hands cradling her breasts and the fingers reaching up to tweak on her engorging nipples, stroking, pulling, twisting gently. He spoke of his lips migrating around to her ear, down her throat, to her chin.

Rose was electrified at Alan's description of what he wanted to do to her body. Her pussy began wetting almost instantly, and not just a little damp, but full-on Noah-style flooding. Then he stopped talking for about 30 seconds, and then a <ding> sounded from her phone. Incoming message. From Alan.

Alan: *See what YOU'RE missing?*

From WAY outside of his normal comfort zone, Alan had sent a dick pic to Rose. It was fully erect and deep red, engorged with blood as he used his left thumb and forefinger to make a temporary cock ring.

Rose looked at the picture and came, loudly!

"Oh My God, Alan! I want that in me now!!

"It's waiting for you, Rose," Alan said, trying to sound seductive. "It's waiting for you, baby, for Friday. It wants to rub on your tits, rub on your bits, and be sucked into your lips."

Rose's fingers were rubbing her clit so hard and fast that it could have started a campfire. Then she orgasmed again, this time squirting out onto the bath towel she had laid upon.

"Cummmmmmiiiiiinnnngg, Alannnnn!" she shrieked.

"I'm coming, too, Rose! Oh! Oh! It's soooo gooood, Rose." Alan was panting, out of breath from his ejaculation which spread from his navel to his chest.

They panted together and agreed that it was enough for the night. Soft 'I love you's were shared, and they disconnected their call.