Spirits in the Material World Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. So, are you ready to talk to me now? Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm on top of a towel, totally naked. My right hand is smoothly stroking up... and down... and up my fairly hard cock, wishing it was your hand."

"Good boy. Now add a bit more lube to your dick. We don't want to chafe."

"Ok, I just squeezed out another dollop of lube. Hear me stroking?" Squick, squick, squick came over the phone.

"Very good, Davey. Now envision it's my hand going up and down and then twisting, keeping contact with the sensitive edge of your mushroom head on your cock. Now, just the fingertips from above. You feel the end of your cock hitting my palm as the fingertips play over the sensitive parts. Now stroking again. You want this to be in my juicy pussy, don't you? All hot and wet and wantin' you. In and out. In and out."

At Maggie's words, David got harder than he ever remembered. The touching, directed by Maggie, was pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh, Maggie, I'm so hard for you. Please let me come!"

"All in good time, David. Up and down, and up and down, and now twisting around and around and around again, now up and down. And COME NOW!"

"Maggie, I'm COMING!" and David launched three salvos of his cum up his belly and chest, and panted, out of breath. "Oh, it's so sensitive!"

"What is, Davey?"

"My cock head. It feels good but it's too much."

"How far did you shoot your cum, Davey?"

"Hit the bottom of my chin, thank you."

"You're welcome."

"No, I meant the 'thank you' sarcastically. But thank you for guiding me to that release."

"And you are still quite welcome."

"Oh, so it's going to be like that, is it? Ok. Challenge accepted." David almost let the cat out of the bag but caught himself. "I've got to clean up now. I imagine you need to also. We'll talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah, once I get secluded, we'll talk tomorrow. Or maybe we'll just intercourse."

"Ha, ha, ha. You are a laugh riot, girlfriend. I love you."

"I love you, too, David. Study hard and do well on your finals. We'll see each other when you pick me up for the dance," Maggie replied. "Bye."

David cleaned up and unlocked the door, allowing Robert to enter upon his return.

= = =

Alan called Rose at 9:00, and she answered immediately as if she had been awaiting his call. Which she had been.

"Rose, I think tonight we should just talk and save up our energies for tomorrow night and the weekend."

"Really, Alan? You don't want to hear me talk about how I want to tease you and tempt you and torment you?"

"I just think that we're focusing a bit much on the horizontal nature of our relationship and we would be better served by achieving a balance of non-sexual dialogue. Note that I did not choose the word 'intercourse'."

"Tell you what, Alan. Why don't you tell me one of your secrets or fantasies, and I'll tell you one of mine. We won't dialogue on them, but just thinking about mine makes my pussy juicy and aching for your rod."

"Do you mean this hard one in my left hand with a mushroom cap top? The one which any second now will start to ooze some special lubricant?"

"Yes, Alan, that rod. The one you texted a picture of to me, just to torment me."

"Ok, Rose, we'll do this a little, I suppose. Laura had me trained to adore her when she wore nylons and high heels. Pantyhose or stockings, it really didn't matter. I suppose you would say that I have a trained nylon and foot and leg fetish. I love to feel a woman's body in nylon rubbing against my cock. The whispers of nylon stroking nylon as she crossed her legs. Her thighs and calves and arches of her feet wrapped around my throbbing dick. It causes my brains to ooze out the end of my penis and all I want is more, more, more. Is that what you wanted to hear from me tonight, Rose?"

"Oh, yes, Alan! That is exactly what I had hoped to hear from you. I can go along and foster those desires and enflame you even further. My fingers are dancing all over my crotch, which is quite naked and very wet. Sometimes my fingers slip a little and go a little too far and stroke my butt hole, and then I shiver all over. They never actually go inside, but all around it and over it, just stroking and rubbing it. Then they return to my clit and my pussy to get more wetness, then back to my anus. Oh god, Alan, I want to feel your cock head pressing there! Maybe I'll get out my vibrator and tease it some more when we're done here."

"Really, Rose? You'd like to explore some back door fun? Do we need any special toys?"

"Toys can be fun, Alan, and so can cocks and fingers and even tongues. Ever just lick a woman's asshole? It makes me so tingly. And then over and over and over again and my mind just shuts down."

"Well, you've certainly got my dick's attention, Rose. I've never done that before. It wasn't even on my bucket list. But you've opened the genie's bottle. We may have to see what emerges."

"Alan, I'd love to talk with you some more tonight, but if we're not going to get each other off, I've got a date with a vibrator. I'm just too worked up to be sensible, sweetheart. We'll be there tomorrow around 7:00."

"I understand, Rose. Supper will be ready around then. Looking forward to holding you and fondling you tomorrow night. Good night, my lady."

"Good night, sweetheart."

And they disconnected without Alan being asked or relating anything about his interview that afternoon. He pondered this for a bit, wondering where her mind was. It surely wasn't focused on him, not that he expected it. Perhaps there was an unshared reason. It seemed a bit immature, though.

= = =

Friday:

Alan's alarm clock rolled from 5:59 to 6:00, and the radio came to life. The DJ was playing Loverboy's "Working for the Weekend" that morning, and once again Alan marveled at the chosen music's synchronicity with his life. Putting the previous night behind him, he arose and began his morning hygiene routine. He opted for a white oxford button-down shirt with Dockers that morning. He picked a red and blue striped tie for his afternoon interview and headed to the kitchen. Coffee brewing, he toasted some raisin toast and made out a shopping list for his way home. He was sure to add a large bottle of creamer for the visiting ladies to the list. It was still early, but he had no reason to dawdle, so he headed to work early. Taming the email monster, he held the daily stand-up meeting and all was running as expected with his team. Someone asked about his absence the previous afternoon, and he explained a new girlfriend in his life and his desire for a blood test for certainty. That seemed to pacify the nervous ones, and Alan dismissed them to go take on the demons of ignorance and apathy.

Just before lunch, he got a call from the recruiter who set up the previous day's interview. Stepping outside so as not to disturb others around him, he asked for the outcome. The recruiter was happy to tell Alan that they were conveying a verbal offer of employment with a 20% increase from his current salary. He thanked the recruiter and shared that he had another interview this afternoon. Alan was not the type of person to initiate a bidding war, going back and forth between parties. However, he had been in his current position for a long time and had received paltry annual raises. He had to look out for number one because nobody else would. He asked the recruiter to go back to the first company with a request for their very best offer. He also shared who he would be interviewing with today with the hopes that this information would make it back to the first company as well. Regardless of the outcome of today's interview, Alan would be evaluating things over the weekend and would get back in touch with the recruiter no earlier than Monday. He also thanked the recruiter for their efforts on his behalf, then ended the call. Satisfied, he went back to his desk for his keys and then headed out for a drive-thru lunch.

Returning to the office, Alan directed his team to continue their excellent ways and pointed some of them at upcoming items so they would not fall idle. Alan was able to get the first recruiter to provide an email with the specifications of the verbal offer. It was not a formal written offer, but it was something he could put in his pocket. He then completed his timecard for the week and left at 3:00 pm. Concerned eyes watched his early departure and cell phones began to vibrate with IM communications.

Alan was early for the 4:00 pm interview, and he remembered to don his tie before exiting his car. He was directed to a conference room, and he was very surprised to see someone he knew walk in with two others. Gil Larsen was a Trustee at their church as well as being the General Manager of this office. The interview, which was supposed to be for a Project Manager position, ended up after 20 minutes being a one-on-one interview with Gil for the office's Project Director position, and they talked comfortably until 5:30.

"Alan, I'm friends with your boss, Bob Ryan, and despite the stumble, you had last week, he says that I would be a complete and utter fool not to hire you on the spot for this Project Directorship. So, here's my offer."

And Gil offered Alan a 40% raise in pay with a $10,000 signing bonus and four weeks' vacation time annually, plus all the other benefits offered to every employee. Alan did not have to think about this decision. He reached into his pants pocket, pulled out the verbal offer, and tore it up as he accepted the offer. Alan signed the formal written offer there on the spot and asked for a copy to show his girlfriend. That garnered a big smile from Gil, who had seen the Lawson ladies on Sunday and had heard Rose's singing voice as well. Alan would start his new position on December 29th to allow a couple of days for the holiday but to get him started before the benefits kicked in on January 1st. Alan and Gil shook hands and Gil advised him to expect bro hugs starting on Sunday. Replete with gratefulness and promising to have learned an invaluable lesson, Alan departed his new employer's offices walking on air. He had to hurry to complete the grocery shopping before having to start the supper. Supper may be a little later than planned.

= = =

Tom and Julie remained focused on their schoolwork, at least until after their last classes of the day. At Julie's suggestion, they would be heading out to a supper club on the outskirts of town for food and then dancing. The dancing from the previous week was a great memory for Julie, and she wanted to try to get more of it. As Mae West was quoted as saying, "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!"

Ever the gentleman, Tom paid for their supper which was not inexpensive but the quality was infinitely better than what could be had at the university. They both opted for expensive glasses of Sprite, but such was the cost of admission for them to dance to tunes from the '40s, '50s, and '60s. They were by far the youngest ones in the place, and many smiling glances were directed at them by the older patrons. Tom surprised Julie by being able to waltz, foxtrot, and other ballroom steps. This was courtesy of Laura who had obliged Tom to take a dance class the summer before heading off to the university. They really had not had the space or desire to do anything but a simple box step while in Tom's living room. Tonight, they had space and encouragement. Julie was amazed. This had not arisen in their conversations previously. Curiously, she thought to herself that Tom would not have to take dance lessons before their wedding someday. Julie was not after her Mrs. degree, but she had found her Mr. and she was NOT letting go of him. And Tom. Well, he had found his mother-replacement and, likewise, was not intending or inclined to part company.

The two took occasional breaks, but by 10:30 they were plenty tired and headed back to their dorm rooms. Both of their roommates were present all weekend, so the sexual tensions rose between them. They kissed and held each other closely in a dorm lounge, but that was the extent they could enjoy that night. Something had to give!

= = =

Maggie had woken before Rose, and used the time for her personal hygiene, luxuriating in a bath rather than taking a shower. She also used very hot water to clean the dildo lent by Rose, after she had used it again that morning in the tub. After her bath, Maggie started the coffee to brew, then rapped on her mother's bedroom door, then entered upon acknowledgment.

"Here you go, Mom. All cleaned up for you. Thank you for the loan of it."

"Yes, well it sounded like you were enjoying something last night," Rose smiled at her youngest.

"I think we both did. He said he shot his load quite a distance."

"Well, changing the topic, I need you to be ready to roll by 4:30, please. I'm packing now, two nights' worth plus church on Sunday with Alan. I suggest you do the same."

"Yes, of course, Mom. You know, I don't find church service to be that difficult. Sometimes the preacher belabors his points a bit, but it's not boring. I saw how you were loving the singing last weekend. I have to ask this, though. Does Alan thrill you to your core? Because David sure does it for me."

"That's probably because you are so young, my dear heart. As you get older, things don't thrill you to your core much. But Alan has so much within him to keep me on my toes, as I suspect Tom and David do. But Alan warms my heart and makes me feel safe and loved. And he's well trained in how to make me cum. He may be a little too straightlaced or goody-goody, but it's a trade I'll make any day of the week and twice on Saturday. I hope our relationship goes a lot further."

"I love you, Mom. I'm hoping your interview tomorrow goes extremely well. I'll go pack now. Oh, I started the coffee for you."

"Thank you, dearest. I think I want this other job; there's just too much competition in the bank hierarchy. Don't be late for school, and be ready at 4:30, please." Rose kissed Maggie and hugged her close before letting loose and swatting Maggie's rear.

Rose packed her bags including a suit for Saturday and a dress for Sunday. A naughty little peignoir nightie for removal from her body and firing up Alan. She sat at her dining table and drank her coffee and ate her oatmeal and thought. Suddenly, she realized that she had not asked Alan about how his interview had gone. Then she asked herself a very difficult question: What kind of girlfriend does that make her?

Maggie emerged from her room with her bag and set it by the front door.

"Mom, can I put my dress in your hanging bag?"

"Sure, honey."

"What's wrong, Mom? You look so sad right now."

"Just thinking on missed opportunities and resolving to do better the next time."

"Well, there's a non-specific answer if I have ever heard one. Talk about it on our way to Middleburg?"

"Yeah, sure. Have a good day and try to be nice. You may run into these people again someday."

"Yeah, sure, Mom. Love you." And Maggie was out the door.

Rose was not too long behind Maggie, and the rest of her workday was unremarkable.

= = =

David turned in his paper which was not due until Monday and cruised through the rest of his day of classes. Finally freed at 3:45, he ran back to his room, grabbed his dirty laundry bag (after all, why pay to wash it when it could be washed at home for "free"?), and dashed for his Jeep. He was sufficiently cautious to observe the posted speed limits, or at least stay within five miles per hour over, and by 5:30 he had reached the Adult Toy Box between school and Middleburg. He could spend 15 minutes there, but no more. He entered the store and after showing his ID to validate he was old enough to enter, made his way over to the wall of dildoes. Choices, choices, and overwhelming numbers of choices! He spied a 7" model which was a fluorescent green and appeared reasonably firm. Then something on the shelf caught his eye. A Glow-in-the-Dark Clone-a-Willy kit. Suitable for making your own in-home penis replica dildo, complete with a vibrator.

Yeah, nope. Not now. No time. Kinky, though. He took the 7" dildo and got some his-and-her lube and paid for it and was rolling again in 13 minutes.

David arrived on his home's street at 6:35 and he drove past his home and did not see any cars in the driveway. His dad would have pulled into the garage, so it did not look like Rose and Maggie had arrived yet. He pulled into the driveway five houses down and backed out and parked on the street where he could see them pull into his driveway.

= = =

Rose and Maggie were rolling for Middleburg by 4:40 that afternoon. There was the predictable mad scramble at the end for toiletries which had been omitted and phone chargers and cables as well. Still, they were rolling in a good timeframe, and Rose kept the speed under five miles per hour over the posted limit once she got on the limited-access highway.

"So, Mom, what was this about missed opportunities and resolution to do better going forward?" Maggie inquired.

"Honey, I got so wrapped up in worrying about my interview tomorrow and caught up in the sexual teasing of Alan that I neglected to ask him how his interview went yesterday. I don't even know if he has another one lined up or not. I got so self-absorbed that I had nothing to spare, thought-wise, for his issues or concerns. I can't even recall telling him last night that I love him. That's not how I think a proper girlfriend should be. While I don't think he should be every thought of mine, he should be some of them."

"David and I seem to be pretty good so far with 'I love you's. But, as you say, we're still very new to this relationship. From your perspective, what do you see when you examine us?"

"Honestly, I see two horned-up teenagers who can't keep their hands off each other. That's not necessarily a bad thing, Mags, and I hope it will level out as time goes on. You've only been together for a week now. God, has it only been a week?"

"I know, Mom. It seems almost like a lifetime ago that we met. But we're still squeaky new, and we know it. We won't do anything stupid, Mom. Please have a little faith in us. I'm so looking forward to sleeping in his bed this weekend!"

"Even though he won't be around?" Rose asked.

"Even though. It should still smell like him, and that's something I wish I could bottle and spray it on my pillow back at home. Heh, heh, maybe I'll steal his pillow and hold it hostage until he comes up for the dance in two weeks."

They fell quiet after that, wrapped in their thoughts. After a dozen miles or so, Maggie pulled up the Spotify playlist from last Saturday and Bluetooth connected to Rose's car. As the music played, happy memories and broad smiles accompanied the two the rest of the way to Middleburg.

They arrived at the Harrisons' house at 6:45 and parked in the driveway. Gathering up their bags, they went to the front door and rang the doorbell. Alan quickly answered the door, giving both ladies big hugs of greetings then excused himself back to the kitchen to finish the meal preparations. As Maggie quickly darted to the half-bath to use the toilet, Rose called out to Alan.

"Alan, where should we put our clothes?"

Slightly muffled by the distance and obstacles, Alan replied, "Leave Maggie's at the bottom of the stairs. You may put yours in my closet where you find room, Rose."

It seemed odd to Rose to take hers up but leave Maggie's behind, but that was the answer Alan had given, and Rose accepted it. She mounted the stairs and entered Alan's room and quickly found space in a closet to house her hanging bag, and she left her overnight bag by the side of the bed away from the alarm clock. She then took the opportunity to use Alan's bathroom for her hygiene needs.

David, having parked four houses away, saw the Lawsons' car pull into his driveway, and watched the ladies emerge. Smiling almost diabolically, he waited for them to enter his house, then slowly pulled down the street to park in front of his house. He emerged, taking his laundry bag, and headed for the front door, which was still unlocked. Quietly, he entered the house as Rose closed the door to Alan's bedroom. He noted Maggie's bag still at the foot of the stairs and nodded his head. Then he heard the half-bath toilet flush.