Spirits in the Material World Pt. 09

Story Info
Rose's Interview and Relationship Drama.
10.9k words
4.82
7.3k
8
2

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons are over the age of 18, and all characters and locations are totally fictional.

Thank you to all who read these, and especially to those who provide feedback via comments. The payoff I receive is from your comments. Yes, the star ratings are nice, but the comments feed my soul.

Friday, continued:

Rose, Alan in hand, had closed the bedroom door. She pulled on him and he turned to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips rubbed against the others, and mouths opened to permit tongues to come into play. Before they got too entangled, Rose broke the kiss.

"I have to go make myself more presentable, Alan. Why don't you get more comfortable here on the bed and I'll only be ten minutes or so." With that, she picked up her overnight bag and sauntered into the en-suite bathroom and closed the door.

Alan had purchased a Lollicock dildo and some desensitizing anal lubricant at the Toy Box on Thursday. The toy was about as long as Alan's cock but much thinner. He placed some condoms and the lubricant on his nightstand and placed the dildo under his pillow. He then stripped to his cotton boxers, debating about changing into the silk ones which Laura had purchase for him a few years earlier. Deciding to stay with the cotton ones, he then lay/sat on the bed so that his back was propped against the headboard.

Rose was still wearing her business attire and she took care in removing her clothes so they did not get wrinkled. She then put on the special clothing in her bag and stepped into the 3" black pumps which were also in her bag. She applied a crimson lipstick and fluffed her hair a little and added a light touch of perfume across the top of her breasts and near the top of her trimmed pubic hair. Satisfied, she turned out the light and opened the door and stepped out.

Alan's eyes snapped to the sound of the bathroom door opening, and his heart suddenly leaped into his throat. Very slowly, Rose stepped across the carpeted floor towards the bed. She now wore a strapless black corset, black lace top stay-up stockings, and the 3" glossy black heels. The heels were making her hips rock side to side, adding to the allure. Alan's mouth dropped open and he did not even realize it. Rose was beside herself with the pleasure of knowing she was rocking Alan's world so hard. And Alan was obviously hard which made her just that much wetter. Exaggerating the hip rocking, Rose strode to the bed and gestured for Alan to sit up and face her directly.

She bent down to lightly kiss his lips again, resting her hands on his bare shoulders. She then lifted her right leg and set her foot on his crotch and instructed, "Kiss it, Alan. You know you want to worship my legs. Show me, lover. Show me how much you want this."

Taking Rose's shoe in his hands, Alan bent his neck and started kissing her leg at the knee. As she lifted her shoe off his crotch, he removed the shoe and set it on the floor and he caressed her foot and calf. Alan sort of twisted his head and allowed his lips and tongue to tease the back of her knee and thigh, and a moan of pleasure reverberated from her mouth. She pulled her right leg down and replaced it with her left, and Alan immediately caught her shoe before it could impact his groin. He removed it as well, allowing the shoe to tumble to the floor with a soft thump, and kissed and licked and stroked and caressed her left leg as well.

Rose pushed Alan to his back and climbed up his body to position her dripping sex over his mouth while staring deeply into his eyes and soul. He started with his tongue on her puckered rosebud and slowly licked up towards her clit while she rocked and angled her hips to facilitate. His hands were stroking Rose's thighs in her silky stockings as his nose and mouth trekked to her objective. When his mouth reached her clit, his nose was positioned perfectly where she had placed some perfume, and both allowed the incredible pleasure to wash over.

"Oh, Alan, darling! Yes, yes, yes! Oh, eat me up, drink all of me! Oh, God! I have so missed this! Ugh! Unh! Oh, yes, keep doing that! More! More! Oh, I'm coming! Now!! Aaahiiieeeee! Coming some more! OK, that's enough. Please! Stop, Alan, I need to rest a bit."

"Challenge accepted," Alan thought, very pleased with himself.

Rose sat back against his chest, removing her very sensitive bits from access to his mouth as she tried to catch her breath. His chin and neck were completely drenched with her juices, and there was no towel available to clean anything. The satisfied smirk on Alan's face, however, required addressing.

"So, you're pretty pleased with yourself, eh, Mr. Harrison?"

"Well, Mrs. Lawson, the question really should be, are you pretty pleased with me?"

"Dammit! He's just too smart for his own good," Rose thought. Aloud, she answered, "Yes, Alan, darling, I'm very pleased with you. Now, bide a few moments for me, please." She dismounted Alan and gestured for him to assume a reclining position. She removed his cotton boxers and wiped his face and neck a bit. She then went to the bathroom for a hand towel and a warm, damp washcloth. She returned soon and lovingly wiped Alan's face and neck and chest with the washcloth and followed with the hand towel to dry things. Fortunately, the bed sheets remained unaffected by her juiciness.

Having cleaned up her man, Rose sat on the bed at the foot while Alan reclined against his headboard. Now it was Rose's turn to smirk a bit. She took her right foot and slowly dragged it up Alan's left leg until his cock and balls lay nestled in her foot's arch. Then she took the left foot and did the same to his right leg.

"Oh, so you LIKE my hose-covered feet on your twig-n-berries, eh?" she teased. "Do you LIKE it when I do this?" And she stroked her right foot up and down his hardening cock a couple of times. "Or do you LIKE it when I do this?" And she stroked her left foot up and down his cock.

Alan licked his lips, still tasting her a bit, and squirmed a bit in delight at her teasing him. But he said nothing.

"Maybe you REALLY like it when I do this," Rose declared, and both of her feet stroked up and down his hard and now dripping cock with the shaft firmly grasped in the arches of her size 5 feet. Through the reinforcement of her stockings it was evident that her toenails were not painted, although the French tips indicated that a pedicure had occurred not too long ago and there was likely a clearcoat applied to those nails. The silkiness of her hosiery was driving Alan up the wall, and Rose was most determined to get something out of him soon. Stroking her feet up and down, up and down, and then she ran her right foot over the top of Alan's weeping cock, smearing his pre-cum along the bottom of her foot, then back to stroking up and down.

It only took about a dozen repetitions of the double foot stroking with the occasional side trip to the glans before Alan shook and his cock began to erupt. The first couple of explosions launched nearly straight up and landed on Rose's ankles. After that, the cum resembled a lava flow from Mauna Kea and made a large mess on the undersides of Rose's feet and stockings.

"Such a good boy! Now, doesn't that feel much better, Alan?"

Once he had caught his breath, he answered, "Yes, Rose, that feels much better. You are wicked to tease me so, but I love you anyway. Now, please remove your stockings and go rinse them out in the sink and come back to me here. I need to hold and cuddle with you for a while, please. And if you wish to get out of that corset, I might even have a T-shirt you could wear for a while."

Smiling naughtily, Rose sat back and carefully removed the left stocking. Then she sucked in the foot of stocking, slurping on the residual semen. And she repeated this with the right stocking until both were relatively cleaned. Rolling to her knees to dismount the bed, her very cute butthole caught Alan's eye and attention, and then she was off to the bathroom. Once she had closed the door, Alan arose from the bed and strode to his dresser in search of a T-shirt for his girlfriend to wear.

"Now, what would go well with her eye and hair color?" he wondered to himself. "Ah, a nice forest green one. I know just the one." And he pulled out one of his scouting Class-B shirts and returned to the bed with it. Reassuring himself that the lollicock was still secreted away, he resumed a position of sitting on the bed with his legs dangling off the mattress, watching the door to his bathroom. He could hear water running and he thought he could hear Rose singing softly, although he could not discern the song or the words.

Within five minutes, Rose emerged, naked as a jay bird, face lit with a broad smile. She scurried back to Alan and nearly tackled him back onto his bed. His cock hardened, her nipples sprang erect from her chest, and their lips were mashed together once again. Delighting in her pillowy and strong lips, Alan eventually broke the embrace and offered her the T-shirt which on the front extolled the virtues of the "Old Goat Patrol". He bunched it up and pulled it over her head, helping her hands through the arms. He then took Rose back into his arms and lay them both on the bed, resuming the light affectionate kissing. After a solid quarter hour of kissing and cuddling, Alan took command.

"Rose, my dear, I cannot truly express my appreciation for the gift you gave me earlier with the hosiery and the stroking. The surrendering of control of my orgasm to you is occasionally pleasing. Please do understand this clearly. I am an only child and I don't always share my toys well. As a result, I sometimes have difficulty in relinquishing control. But I acknowledge this challenge, and I can only hope you can appreciate it when I do give you such control over my person."

"Alan, darling, my love, thank you for that gift. I will do my very best to always treasure those times when we have fun similar to what we've already had tonight. Now, are you sufficiently recovered to allow me a nice cowgirl ride?"

"I still need a bit more time to reload my gun. However, I do have an idea of how to pass the time still needed for my refractory period. As I recall from our discussion of last night, you evidenced some desire for some back passage exploration. Do you remember this?"

"Oh, yes, Alan! I was dancing my fingers all over my sensitive bits down there and I did mention that I liked to touch that area."

"Well, during my visit to the Adult Toy Box store this week, I acquired something which I would like to gift to you in the hopes that we can use it jointly." He reached under his pillow and brought out the lollicock thin dildo and held it before her to review. "It's called a 'lollicock'. You will please note the textures of this toy as well as the shape of the end, a small mushroom cap. Also please notice the slenderness of said toy. Well, coupled with some back passage desensitizing lubricant," as he reached to his nightstand to display the lube, "I believe I can make some of your fantasies actually come true tonight. Are you willing to engage in some gentle anal fun, Rose?"

Rose took the toy from Alan and wrapped her left hand around it. Then she wrapped her right hand around Alan's and the toy was definitely slimmer than the real deal. Impishly, she placed the toy in her mouth and soon had it all the way in her mouth up to the base. It tickled her uvula, causing a mild gagging, but she quickly adjusted and soon it was headed down her throat a bit. Removing it, she inquired of Alan.

"So, how do you want to do this, Alan?"

"Well, Rose, I think that question is one for you to answer. I have the anal lube here which is quite necessary for your safety. Do you want to get on your hands and knees, or would you rather pull your legs back and watch it teasing and being applied?"

"Definitely on my back and watching." And she lay back and pulled her knees back, allowing back passage access to her lover.

Alan applied lube to his fingers and stroked the outside of her rectal star, making things nicely slick, occasionally dipping his thumb into her vagina just because he could. Taking the dildo, he applied a gracious amount of lube to it, then brought the slick head to her anus. He rubbed it around and around, sometimes sliding it across her perineum and over her labia, then quickly back to tease her puckered hole. Rose was quickly wiggling her pelvis all about in joy. God, did Alan know how to play with her! Then for the first time, Alan's index finger pushed on her asshole, just getting the tip in.

"Oooh. Again, please, lover," she moaned.

Alan repeated the gesture, this time up to his first knuckle, and he wiggled it around as much as the muscle would allow. Then out with the finger, then back in. Letting go of her knees, Rose's right hand made a beeline for her clit while her left started to tweak on her nipples, first the left then the right. And her moaning in joy started to get a bit louder.

With her obvious pleasure with this play, Alan put his middle finger on top of the index finger and pressed the two into her back end, slowly. Her sphincter resisted slightly, then gave way, and he pressed the two fingers inside up to the second knuckles. Repeating the out and in and out and in motions, Alan got her ready for the toy. He applied a little more lube inside her now slightly gaping hole, then brought the dildo into play.

He pressed the little bulbous head into Rose and removed it. She gasped. The toy did not feel much like his fingers, but she REALLY liked it.

"More, please, Alan! Do me again!"

Alan pressed the toy back against her sphincter, easily entering her and he pushed about two inches into her, until her resistance became too much. Then out until just the head was inside, then back in about another half inch further. And Rose's moans started getting even louder and more demanding. He pulled it out completely and applied more lubrication to the toy, then pushed back into his lover. Each time he pushed, it went a little bit further.

"Oh, you fucking bastard! Oh, keep going, keep going! Oh, oh, oh, I love it, I LOVE IT! Oh, ALAN, I LOVE YOU!!!" Soon the entire toy was inside her back passage with only the base showing outside, much like a buttplug. "Oh, Alan, now fuck me with your cock! Leave that in my ass and fuck my pussy, NOW!"

Alan was a little surprised at this but had no reason not to go along with her wishes. "I've got to rubber up, Rose."

"FINE! GET ON WITH IT!"

While Rose continued to play with her nipples and rub her clit so hard as if trying to start a fire by friction, Alan got a condom from the nightstand and quickly applied it to his prick. Rose was clenching on the dildo in her rear and her pussy was a swampy mess by now. He rubbed the coated cock in her juices then pushed it into her pussy. For the first time ever, Rose was experiencing some double penetration, and she was nearly out of her mind with the ecstasy.

"OH, ALAN! YES! YES! MORE!"

And Alan pumped his cock in and out and in and out of his girlfriend's pussy. He happened to be rubbing along her G-Spot and her orgasm was so powerful that a) she squirted in response to Alan's cock's pleasing her, and b) she fainted.

* * * * *

David had returned to Tom's room, the room with the "big bed", and had just stepped inside and closed the door. And he just stood there, amazed at the sight before him. The shopping bag in his hand tumbled out of his grasp to thump on the floor, and David's mouth, while not dropping to the floor, was definitely agape and capable of letting flies in. All Maggie was wearing was an extra-long t-shirt which covered her bottom but showed her long, slim legs off to their great advantage. Her nipples were hard and visibly tenting the front of the t-shirt.

"Good lord, Magpie! You look like an all-day sucker and, boy howdy, do I ever have a sweet tooth!"

"Well then, boyfriend, come on over here to me. I believe you have on too many clothes."

David picked up the bag which had fallen and moved around the bed to the far side. He set the bag on the floor and removed his own t-shirt but kept his boxer briefs on. David and Maggie practically glided onto the bed and were soon in yet another full-body embrace. It started with some light kissing on the lips. Then Maggie tickled David's lips with her tongue, and soon both tongues became engaged, writhing like snakes. His hands came up and held her head for him to adore, and her hands wrapped around under his arms to pull him tightly to her. She threw her head back and David made a beeline for her neck just below her ears with his nose huffing softly in her ear, exciting her all the more. Maggie shuddered and shivered as he found just the right places, and her nipples sprang once more to full erectness, drilling through her shirt into his chest.

Maggie was beginning to feel a bit thwarted by having her t-shirt intervening, so she pushed David back and sat up and tried to pull the shirt up and off her body. Trouble was, it was so long that she was sitting on the tail of the shirt. She tugged and tugged but it just wasn't budging much. Laughing, David reached behind her and pulled the shirt out from under her bottom and then she was able to remove the shirt. David started to remove his shorts, but she stopped him and tugged them back into place.

"David, I'm really not ready to go much further with this tonight. Please, just hold me and cuddle me and let me feel your body so close to mine."

David exhaled through pursed lips and then nodded his head in agreement. "You're right, Magpie, we just need to bask in the closeness of each other for a while more. Once you are good with the pills, we can take this further. But I do have a gift for you." He rolled away from her, reaching down to the floor and retrieved the shopping bag.

Maggie's eyes widened when she saw the name "Adult Toy Box" on the bag, and she started to rock a little in anticipation of something good.

David pulled out the His-n-Her Lubes, keeping the one in the blue bottle and giving her the one the pink one. Then, making a bigger production of it, he very slowly drew out the fluorescent green, slightly flexible cock. Maggie's eyes got a lot wider when she realized what was in his hand for her.

"Is-is-is that for me?" she asked, tremulously.

"Well, it will help to keep you amused in my absence, and this way you won't have to borrow your Mom's. Wasn't that kinda weird for you, to borrow your Mom's toy?"

"I didn't think about it too much, Davey. But I'm really gonna like having my own. Help me to break it in?"

Maggie took the toy from David's hand, and brought it up to her mouth where she stuck a little bit in to wet it.

"Here, Mags, I got some of this for you as well," David announced as he took the pink bottle back from her and took the toy. He squirted about three drops onto the head of the dildo and attempted to lubricate the toy with that. He was puzzled that the three drops did not seem to go very far with coating the toy, so Maggie took the bottle and added a dozen drops to the toy. That got it lubricated up nicely, and then Maggie took David's hand with the toy in it and guided it down to her groin.

"Now, rub it here and slide it down and up, just a little bit," she instructed, still guiding his hand. She placed the knob at her clit and slid it up and down, just a fraction of an inch. At first, slowly back and forth, teasing her clit, then a little faster. She removed her hand from his, and both of her hands were occupied with stroking and twisting her nipples. David continued the toy play and Maggie suddenly arched her back, which caused the head of the toy to stop teasing her clit and it slid down and began to enter her vagina.

"Yessss!! Oh, baby, keep it going there!!" she moaned to him, her fingers still stroking and cupping her breasts, her face and neck beginning to redden with a blush.