Spirits in the Material World Pt. 13

Story Info
Exit Interview, Surprise Visit, Sing along in the car.
12.1k words
4.82
3.7k
6
5

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spirits in the Material World, Part 13 by storyteller0112

All persons are over the age of 18, and all characters and locations are totally fictional.

None of these parts or chapters stand alone. The narrative picks up where the previous one left off.

Friday, continued:

Turning to his left, Alan resumed his march towards Rose's room and the promise of "adult-style fun". Guessing correctly, he tried the last door on the left, and there she was. Rose was naked as a jay-bird and pulling back the duvet and blanket and top sheet, preparing their "play area".

Stepping into the room, Alan closed the door behind him. "Oh, am I overdressed?" he asked, tongue firmly in cheek.

"Please come over here to me, lover," she growled. "Your earlier titty play has my kitty all soaked and she has missed you so dearly this week."

Rose lay back on her bed, two pillows elevating her torso allowing her to view and enjoy what was going to happen. "Come here, please, Alan. And get those clothes off!"

Alan wasted little time in stripping down to his skin. His cock sprang up swiftly, ready for action. It was going spelunking without any safety equipment for the first time in a year and a half. He crawled onto the bed on all fours and moved into Rose's anxious embrace.

Their lips met first. Softly. Gently. Without any hesitation. Tongues flickered out to stroke their mate.

"Oh God, Rose, I have missed you!" Alan declared.

Today was the day! Today was Rose's day. Rose felt his hard cock rubbing on the inside of her left thigh. Knowing that hard cocks were "blind as bats", she reached down to stroke it. She assured it that it was loved. Then she guided it into her wet cavern. His plump, mushroom-cap cock head descended into her crevasse. Slowly, a couple of inches at first. Then it retracted but not all the way. Rose's vaginal walls stretched slightly. Her body grasped desperately at the flared edge of Alan's cock head as it reversed direction.

Then he pressed in, further this time. His glans probing deeper, expanding her. And pulled back, again not entirely out. And back in again, deeper still. They both shuddered when Alan's cock reached Rose's cervix.

Rose was only able to get out, "oh, yes, more, more, Alan, yes", repeatedly.

It was all Alan could do to grunt "so good, so warm, so soft", like a mantra.

They were exactly where they had wanted to be for so long, wrapped in and around each other.

They were of one mind and one body. They exulted in the physical, mental, and emotional pleasure they were giving so freely to the other. It wasn't going to take long to reach their apexes, and they both were enjoying the journey to the top.

Rose's second orgasm of the day was swiftly mounting. Roaring "you are MINE!", Alan laid his claim and Rose lost all control. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started cumming. "YES, ALAN, I'm yours!"

At Rose's words and surrender, Alan let go of any control he had. His semen forced its way through his urethra, causing his cock to expand slightly inside Rose. The waves of his cum caused Rose's sensitive passage to become even more stimulated, continuing and intensifying her orgasm.

Surge after surge, Alan's ejaculate sprayed out, coating Rose's insides with his seed. Her orgasm continued for several minutes after Alan had stopped shooting his spunk into her very willing womb.

Finally, they had to separate to catch their breaths and collect their thoughts. In pulling out of Rose, Alan's cock was treated to one final grasp of her pussy, and his eyes rolled back.

They flopped, side by side, on her bed and just lay there, gasping, for a quarter of an hour. Fingers wrapped around each other; the merest touch could set them off again.

"Rose, please don't take this the wrong way. I love you. I need you, in my life, every day. You know that Christmas will be magical for us this year, right? Can you hold out until Christmas?"

And Rose began to cry. She heard what he was saying without his coming right out and saying it. They were on the same wavelength and she could not imagine anything making her happier than she was right then.

She rolled to her left, rolling atop Alan's body, placing her right leg between his legs. Her hands were reaching for his head, her lips searching again for his. Contact! The kisses varied from small pecks to lip-sucking, over and over.

As their heart rates returned to normal, they gazed into each other's eyes. A deep kiss, and then Rose ducked her head a little while Alan stretched his neck and she tucked into him. "I love you, too, Alan. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. You make me so happy, even when you piss me off. How did I ever get so lucky to find you?"

Alan hugged her closer and angled his head to kiss her on top of her head and mumbled something.

Still tucked into him, she asked, "What was that? I could not understand your mumble."

Repeating to clarify, Alan answered, "Tom thinks it's Laura's doing," and tears sprang to his eyes once again.

They lay there, snuggled together, just happy to be with the other. Happy together.

= = =

Maggie, embracing the replacement pillow, deeply inhaled its scents. She needed to have Alan take the first one back with him. She wanted David in her arms. It was early for them to talk, but he should be available unless he was coming to surprise her. She reached for her phone which was charging on her nightstand. She sent David a text.

Magpie: * Davey, can we talk now? Is it safe? *

David's response was nearly instantaneous.

Davey: * Yes, Rob just left with Miranda. Talk or text? *

Maggie pressed the dial button in response.

"Heya, Magpie. Guess you'd rather talk tonight?"

"You betcha, mister. Oh, the surprises just keep coming."

"Oh?" David inquired without inquiring.

"One, I finished the Brit Lit paper today. Yea!"

"How long did it end up being?" David asked.

"Counting title page and bibliography pages, 24 pages."

"For a 10-page paper? You are SUCH an overachiever! What else?"

"Mom and I had, I guess we still have, a surprise visitor. Your dad."

"My dad's there? Now?"

"Yep. Either that or someone else is having their way with my mom. I hope it's your dad."

"When did he get there?"

"Right after Mom walked in the door, so about 4:30 I'd guess."

"Something must have happened to him at work then."

"Why would you say that?" Maggie probed.

"It takes at least two hours to get to Centreville from Middleburg. He would have had to leave by 2:30 to get there by 4:30. Even earlier if he stopped anywhere," David reasoned.

"I think he did stop. He brought us each some roses. Mine are yellow, and they smell so nice. Not as nice as your other pillow he brought me, though."

"He brought you my other pillow?"

"Yeah, well, the other one was starting to get a little stale. You know, losing its appeal. Now I've got a fresh one to tide me over until I can have you in my arms next Friday."

"Just make sure he takes the old one back with him. I'll need it for Thursday night."

Maggie's tone turned sultry. At least that was what she was going for.

"Davey, now that I have a replacement pillow of yours, guess what I'm gonna do next."

Knowing exactly where she wanted to go with this, David was all too happy to help her. He answered, "If you're not already naked, you're gonna get that way, right Kitsune girl?"

"Oh, I love the way you think, Boy Scout. Continue, please!"

"You'll begin by teasing your nipples to diamond hardness. If I was there, I'd cover them with my mouth and suckle you to joy."

"Oh, yes, Davey! Wh- what else?" she stammered.

"Once you've gotten your pussy juices flowing, you'll trail one hand down past your bellybutton. Sliding it slowly closer to your kitty."

Maggie was panting now, following her boyfriend's directions.

"And then your fingers will stroke and tease your clit, and you will get closer to the precipice. You will wish it was my tongue doing all this to you. And you will CUM for me!"

"YEEESSSSSS!!!" she shrieked, giving herself over to her pleasure. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod it'sssss so gooood! YESSS!"

She continued to babble nonsense syllables for a few minutes as she descended from her pleasure.

"Kitsune girl, are you still with me?" David gently asked.

Panting, she replied affirmatively.

"Magpie, I love you. That was fun, wasn't it? But I need to go get supper before they stop serving it. Do we need to talk again later tonight?"

"I don't know if my body could take another session like that. I must have been wound up or something. I'd love to talk more, though. I'll send you a text later when we can talk. I love you so much, Boy Scout. Bye!"

And then she faded out, stretched out on her bed.

= = =

Tom got with Julie before they went to supper together. He caught her up with developments regarding Alan's surprise for Rose and their desire to video conference that evening after Tom's last shift in the Accounting Lab. Julie loved the idea of 'Zooming' Alan and Rose.

While they were eating, Tom pulled out a notepad and pencil. "To jot down all of our reasons and selling points for getting the apartment," he explained at her puzzled look. "This may be a done deal, legally we are adults. But I would prefer to have parental support and blessing on this."

They finished their supper and walked to the classroom building where the Accounting Lab was. As had become their custom, they walked hand in hand and their strides were perfectly synchronized.

It was the Friday night before final exams, and the classroom buildings were very quiet and relatively unpopulated. Most students were out enjoying one last night to celebrate. There were no takers of the assistance offered in the Accounting Lab, so Tom and Julie settled in and assembled their list of discussion points.

After an hour had passed and no one had darkened the doorway to the lab, Julie looked at Tom and asked, "What are you doing here? Nobody is going to come in for help tonight. All the projects have been submitted. Everybody is out enjoying the night. Let's just go. Turn out the lights and close the door. Nobody will miss you because they're not coming."

Tom allowed Julie her little rant about them wasting their time waiting for nobody to show up. He just smiled and nodded his head, seeming to understand her point of view. When she finished, he then explained his perspective.

"Julia," he began, and she looked at him very closely. He seldom used 'Julia' with her, so he had her complete and undivided attention now. "I promised to be available in this Accounting Lab for ten hours per week while classes were in session. That includes tonight's 150 minutes. I am being paid for the time I am available, and assumptions have been made based upon the scheduled times. Sure, I could close the lab down and walk out and probably nobody would know or say different. Except me.

"The world is not black and white. But this issue is, at least for me. What if some poor freshman showed up at 8:45 for help only to find the place closed up? They'd have a final exam next week and this is the last time free help is scheduled. Yes, it is probably a wild 'What-If', but it is possible, and I have promised. If you like, you may go back to your dorm room and then meet me at mine at 9:15. I will not be offended in any way.

"Or you could choose to remain, and we could choose to explore each other's respiratory system, assuring proper function." He waggled his eyebrows, suggestively. Julie pondered his words for a minute. She knew he had a strong moral code, but she never really "knew" it. Now she did.

"It often comes down to the question, 'Is this the right thing or the wrong thing to do?' Now, not everything has a yes or no answer, but if it does, the answer is simple."

"So, it would be ok for us to sit here and make out while you are on the clock?" she challenged.

"I believe so, as long as I stopped if someone came in for help and I did not slight them for interrupting us. In that, it would be no different than my using this time to study schoolwork," he responded.

"Well, then," she began then wrapped her arms around his neck. He placed his hands on her butt and lifted her so their mouths would be level. Tom backed into a chair and sat, and they engaged in extremely passionate appreciation of the other.

The kissing could go on only so long before they needed to take a break. Both needed some hydration and Tom's left leg had gone to sleep.

"How about we get our facts lined up for your mom and my dad?" Tom suggested. Acceding to his wishes, Julie pulled out the pad of paper and the pencil from earlier. They talked through the known points: rent, utilities, food, gasoline, and entertainment. Some of their estimates were pure guesswork, never having had to pay for utilities or weekly groceries. They knew it but pressed on. By 9:00 pm, they had their plans straight and Tom shut down the lab and signed out on the log sheet.

= = =

Alan awoke with Rose in his arms and her hair in his face. He was delighted. He was at peace. He sniffed her hair, deeply, and caught a whiff of an unpleasant odor -- cigarette smoke. He tried to ignore it and focus on the feel of her against his body, but like an earworm, this nose-worm would not let him be.

"Rose, darling, love, we need to get up," he informed his bed partner.

"Nuh-uh, too happy here," she mumbled. "Never wanna get up," she continued, child-like. Then her stomach rumbled.

"Rose, my beloved, we need to fill your belly before it claws its way out through your skin and attacks me. How about we enjoy a shower together?"

"Alan, sometimes you have some great ideas." She rolled off the bed and wiggled her posterior at him and asked, "See anything you like?" She got three steps toward her bathroom before he caught her by the waist, growling in her ear, "MINE!" and sending her into a fit of giggles.

They showered together without much funny business. Alan washed her hair, thoroughly, and she never wanted to let it end. She loved how he seemed to sense her need for him to take control at times. That he could do so and then step back to allow her to make her choices was so special. She adored the feel of his hands on her body. She had not realized how much she missed the touch of a caring man until Alan came along.

Alan was quite aware of Rose's ass and tits rubbing on him. He knew he missed that aspect of his relationship with Laura. Laura had simply loved to tease Alan with her body. Any part of her body could be used to torment him. From her fingernails to her lips to her toes, she could spin Alan up in a heartbeat. Even butterfly kisses with her eyelashes would tease him. And then the caveman persona would surge to the fore and she would find herself flung over his shoulder. He would have his way with her, always gently and lovingly.

In the here and now, he was with Rose. He did not know if Rose would like what Laura had liked. There was only one way to find out. He would reserve that discussion for later.

Rose and Alan finished their shower and savored the drying of the other's body. Careful attention was paid to the "playground" areas. Brief kisses lengthened into full-on face sucking until Alan's stomach rumbled. Giggling, Rose pushed him away and made a show of choosing fresh panties from her dresser drawer.

Alan, enjoying the show Rose was putting on for his benefit, sat on the end of her bed with the towel still wrapped around his waist. She turned to face him with a pale blue thong in one hand and red boy-leg shorts in the other. With their eyes locked onto each other, she stepped up to him.

"Which ones should I wear now, Alan?" she inquired, sweetly. While waiting for his response, she dragged the thong across his face, then the boy-leg pair. "Hmmm? Which ones do you like better?" she asked.

Pulling his towel open, Alan began to lean back with his leg still dangling off the end of the bed. He reached up and grabbed her hands which were still holding the underwear, and he pulled on her. His re-stiffening cock rubbed on her labia and wedged itself inside. Rose wiggled slightly and they were fucking again.

Letting go of the panty choices, Rose placed her hands on his chest and rode Alan hard. Bending down to kiss him, she rubbed her stiff nipples in his chest hair. She twisted her hips very slightly, and BAM! Alan's cock was stroking her g-spot and she exploded with ecstasy!

"Aaaahh, FUCK! Oh, FUCK ME, ALAN!" she screamed. "Oh, oh, oh, so gooood!" And then her voice sailed higher in pitch, singing nonsense syllables.

Alan did not last long, either. As Rose constricted around him, he filled her with the sperm boiling out of his balls. "Unh, unh, unh, UNH!!" he grunted and gave up his seed to her grasping womb. "ROSE!!!" he bellowed.

It took them another ten minutes to recover and tidy up from that bit of spontaneous lust.

= = =

Maggie was just waking up after her brief nap when she heard her mother's voice clearly say, "Oh, FUCK ME, ALAN! Oh, oh, oh, so gooood!" She lay there, still naked, pondering things. She really enjoyed the directed self-pleasuring she had shared with David. This, too, was a self-evident truth. How much better could it be, then, with another person, with David? To hear her mother, it simply had to be light years better. Maggie wondered if she could survive an in-person wild rumpus session. But she sure was willing to try.

It was not 6:30 and SOMEONE needed to do SOMETHING about supper! "That's right, we're doing Chinese," Maggie recalled.

She slipped on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, opting to remain barefoot. She went to Rose's bedroom door and hesitantly knocked softly. Then she tapped again, a little louder, and this time she heard Alan's groan and Rose's soft, "Just a moment, please, Maggie."

Thirty seconds later, the door opened to display Rose in her sweats again. The overpowering odor of SEX rolled out, past Maggie, and into the hallway. Maggie said nothing about the smell but made a disagreeable face. Alan emerged from the en suite bathroom dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and was also barefoot. He had a bold, unapologetic, almost proud grin on his face from ear to ear.

"Hey, Magpie. Are you getting hungry? Is Chinese ok tonight?" he inquired.

"Sure, DAD. We both love Chinese food. Why don't you come with me to the dining table, and we can peruse the carry-out menu of a nearby place, please." And Maggie headed down the hallway to the dining table.

At Maggie's use of 'Dad' as well as the emphasis she put on the word, Alan turned and looked at Rose with questions in his eyes. "What the heck?" he wondered. Aloud, he asked, "Where did THAT come sailing in from?"

"Only one way to find out, Alan. Ask her."

They called the restaurant and placed their order and were told delivery would be in 45 to 60 minutes.

"While we are waiting for our supper to be delivered," Alan began, "I have a question for you, Maggie. I'm a bit puzzled where your use of 'Dad' with me comes from. I believe you have used that twice with me. Can you enlighten me, please?"

"Alan, the first time, at your home, I was just 'testing the waters' to see how you would react, how Mom would react, and how I might react. I have not used it again until tonight. Twice today you have called me 'Magpie'. It was surprising to me that you picked that up. I thought it was pretty much reserved for my mother, my sister, and now my boyfriend. I'd be happy for you to call me 'Magpie' as well, but I would feel the need to reciprocate and call you 'Dad'. Are you ok with that?"

Alan thought about her reasoning for a minute or so. "And how did we all react to your calling me 'Dad' the first time around?" he inquired.

"Neither you nor Mom said anything, and I'd commented to her that I'm not looking for a replacement dad. Yet, it seems to fill an unrealized need." She paused for a minute to collect her thoughts, then continued. "Given the way things have been progressing, we are likely to be blending households fairly soon, no? I would be occupying a bedroom in your house beginning later this month or early in January. I'm not in contact with my sperm donor, so I am essentially fatherless. But perhaps I've gone about this the wrong way. Alan, may I please call you 'Dad'?"