Spirits in the Material World Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Davey! I miss you so much, baby!" she answered.

"Hiya, Magpie. Is everything all right? You did not call earlier, and I was starting to become concerned."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Your dad and I got to dancing and then Mom finally came and cut in and they are just so adorable together and ..."

"Whoa! Take a breath, Maggie," David interrupted. "Did you get your paper finished?"

"Yeah, I thought I told you that last night."

"Maybe you did. I've slept since then and the mental Etch-a-Sketch has gotten shaken up and erased. So, what's going on in that hotbed of culture known as Centreville tonight?"

"Oh, we're at your house in Middleburg tonight."

"Oh? Why?"

"After your dad surprised us with the flowers and his visit, he remembered that he was having new beds delivered today. Plus, there's the lunch at the Johnsons' home tomorrow after church that Mom needs to attend, so we all rode down in your dad's car. I suppose he will stay with us again tomorrow night and come back home on Monday."

"It sounds like our parents are nesting together rather well," David commented.

"Oh, yes they are! You should have heard them yesterday! I could, even through two closed doors, and I still get hot thinking about what he was doing with her!!"

"Like what did you hear, Mags?"

"A whole lot of moaning by both, and a 'You are MINE' from your dad and a 'Yes, Alan, I'm YOURS' from her. He has well and truly staked out his claim on her, and she could not be happier. God! My pussy's getting soaking wet just recounting this to you! You know, Davey, you belong with me."

"Didn't Taylor Swift have a hit song along those lines? I think I remember seeing the video for that once a while back," he noted.

"Hmmm. Maybe so," she replied, knowing perfectly well about the video. In fact, she had a copy of it saved on her phone.

"Yeah, I think it had Lucas Till in it. He did the MacGyver reboot. I like him as an actor," David stated. "He was also Banshee in one of the X-Men movies." Changing tracks, he asked, "So, do I now have a new, bigger bed in my room?"

"Yes, but 'only' a Queen-size one. I think a King-size would not have fit and allowed the door to open all the way. But you also get new sheets and pillowcases!"

"That's cool, I think. As long as I don't have kiddie designs on the sheets. I might have a problem with that," he said.

"I think you're safe with a Queen-size bed, Davey. I won't say I didn't look for some Toy Story bedding for you, though. You know, Christmas is coming soon," she hinted.

"Yeah, I'm aware, Maggie. Oops, Robert is back now. I need to end this before we get out of hand. I love you, Maggie. I'll see you on Friday and we'll talk every day in between, ok?"

"I love you too, very much, David. We'll talk tomorrow night when I have more to recount. Bye!"

"Goodbye, Maggie, my love."

= = =

By the time Alan arrived at his bedroom door, Rose was already naked except for the black stay-up stockings she had brought with her. The new mattress pad awaited as did a choice of linens: one was a solid navy blue and the other a cream-colored with a pretty floral design.

"I know you are allowing me to choose, but which of these do you prefer, Alan? I'm partial to the flowers, although that should come as little surprise given my name of Rose."

Alan was going to knee-jerk respond with his preference for the solid, but he heeded his own words and was silent for a moment, considering. He realized that Rose was dressed and undressed for play, and he would likely have to change the sheets in the morning anyway.

"The floral ones look great, Rose," he responded.

Her eyes narrowed with suspicion. She had not expected his acquiescing on this. Still, she took him at his word and unfolded the mattress pad.

"Help me, please, Alan, make this nice, big bed," she asked. "Then we can have our playtime." She waggled her eyebrows at him while doing a slow bump-and-grind with her hips. They quickly made up the bed, then Rose sauntered around the bed and placed her hands on Alan's chest.

"I'm going to go freshen up a bit. Why don't you get 'dressed' to play and wait for me on the bed? Oh, but no raincoats, no matter how wet it's going to get," she teased, licking her lips. With an exaggerated sway to her wonderful hips, she allowed her glistening labia to be viewable, briefly, as she made her way to the en suite bath. Alan just about strangled himself getting his clothes off. "God!" he thought. "How does she get me spun up so quickly, so easily?" He sat on the edge of the bed, facing the bathroom, awaiting his girlfriend.

The toilet flushed, the tap ran water for about 30 seconds, and Rose emerged with a damp washcloth. Alan just sat there, mouth open, jaw dropped as she slinked towards him. She would point her toes, then lightly step down and forward. Alan's cock was hard, of course, and ready to play with Rose's kitty. She walked right up to him, placing the washcloth on the nightstand. She then placed her knees on either side of Alan's hips, pushing him back onto the bed, rubbing her already wet pussy along his stiff cock. She rocked her hips forward and back, her secretions lubricating his member, his member teasing her clitoris.

She made one forward slide and his penis slipped into her pussy, and all was right with the world.

End Part 13

= = =

Author's note: Once again I wish to acknowledge RRC2's help in making this as good as it is. As a head's up to my loyal readers, there are likely two more installments of "Spirits in the Material World" before I close out the storyline, but not the characters. I intend to pick up things with these six primary characters in another story, the working title is "Synchronicity for Six". Yes, I'm continuing with The Police-theme because it seems to work, not because I'm a devoted follower. Because I scrape and save multi-part stories (exclusively for my personal use), I will also put out a single title of all fifteen parts about a week after the last part is published. There will be some minor edits applied to the complete story, as sometimes little things slip through the continuity check between installments.

I truly appreciate those who are following me and those who comment and rate my stories. I am in no way, shape, or form a professional writer. I'm just someone who likes to play with words and gently shares some of my philosophies about life.

Storyteller0112