Spirits in the Material World Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Julie started to talk about the apartment she and Tom would be sharing and what they would need. Alan wished he had something to write all this down on, but Julie told him not to worry, that she was recording all this in a notepad app on her phone. She related everything she remembered about the place, including the more powerful microwave and the refrigerator without an ice maker. Before he realized the time had passed, Alan saw the highway sign informing him that Middleburg was a mere 5 miles away and the hospital was accessible via the second exit.

Barely allowing the car to come to a complete stop, Alan was out the door and rushing into the Emergency Room entrance. To his surprise, Jack Johnson was waiting for him. Jack grabbed Alan by the shoulders and gently shook Alan.

"Calm yourself, Alan. Take a deep breath. Now another. Tom is hurt but it isn't serious. Come on, I'll take you to him."

Sobbing in relief, Alan pleaded to wait for Rose and Julie to come in before they went to see Tom. A couple of minutes later, the ladies came rushing to the door. Rose couldn't run well in her heels, but she did what she could.

"Jack says that Tom is hurt but it's not serious. He'll take us to his room now, right Jack?" Alan intercepted them.

"Ladies, Alan, please come along. He's in room 305."

An icicle pierced Alan's heart at Jack's words. 305. 305. Alan knew the route to that room all too well. He allowed Jack to lead the way, Julie by his side, Rose at Alan's, holding his hand tightly.

They went up two floors and checked in at the nurses' station. No update had been shared, but the doctor was in the room at that moment. Hurrying to the entry, Jack allowed Alan to enter first. Alan stood at Tom's feet while the doctor flashed a light in Tom's eyes, checking for his response.

"Doctor Alvarez, may Tom's girlfriend come in now?" Alan asked, quietly. His words startled the physician who recognized him, and the dawn of realization came to the doctor's face.

"Mr. Harrison, oh. This is your son, right. Yes, one more may come in, but only for a brief time." And the doctor backed away but did not leave the room.

Alan waved Julie to come in and stand by Tom's open side. As she approached, her vision was occluded by the waterfall of her tears. Both of his eyes were blackened and it looked like his nose may have been broken as well. She shuffled closer and took his face in her hands and cried even harder.

"Tommy, Tommy! Oh, Tommy!" she sobbed.

Tom's eyelids fluttered and he croaked out, "Mom?"

"No, love, it's Jules. I'm here now. And you're here now, too," she wept.

Alan reached out and held one of Tom's feet.

"I'm here, too, son. It's good to have you back with us. Now rest, please."

"Dad," he rasped. "Thirsty," he whispered, and Julie placed the straw to his water cup in his mouth, not letting him drink too much.

A nurse appeared in the doorway, summoned by the change in Tom's vitals with his return to consciousness.

"I'm sorry, but there are a few too many people here. Please allow the doctor to complete his work," she said, officiously.

"We'll be right outside, son," Alan said, gently tugging on Julie's arm. She nodded and stepped out with Alan.

Doctor Alvarez was mere steps behind Alan and he closed the door behind him.

"Mr. Harrison, it's good to see you again, despite the circumstances."

"You as well, doctor. What can you tell me, us? Please speak freely," Alan requested.

"He just regained consciousness, as you saw. He may be concussed, so we have to keep him overnight for observation. The scalp wound has been treated and bandaged, and the black eyes are due to the likelihood that his nose is broken. We'll get that reset in the morning. No promises, but I hope we can release him late tomorrow afternoon. Any questions?"

"Yes, how did all this happen?" Alan inquired.

"I believe you need to talk to the police to get that story. I'm not privy to any details, aside from he was extracted from his vehicle which had gone headfirst into an old, very solid tree. The seatbelt and airbags did their jobs, I must say."

"Ok. Thank you, doctor. Thank you for looking after my son."

"Just part of the service, Mr. Harrison. Would you please excuse me?"

Allowing the doctor to move on to his next patient, Alan turned to the rest of the group. Rose immediately snuggled under his left arm while Julie moved to Alan's right embrace.

"Jack, Maeve, words almost fail me. Thank you for being here tonight, this morning, especially as late or early as it is."

Maeve reached out a hand to cup Alan's face.

"Alan, think nothing of it. We love you and your family and now your new family so much. It's almost like having children ourselves."

"Yes," Jack added. "It is never a problem for us to care for you and your family. Oh, your package is ready for pickup. Just not on Sunday or Monday." That last bit went completely over Julie's head, but Rose caught the meaning and smiled while turning her face into Alan's chest.

Julie pushed away from Alan and returned to Tom's bedside. She stroked his forehead and his cheek, and he opened his eyes to look at her.

"Thirsty again," he stated, and Julie got him some more water and placed the straw between his lips. He did not drink too much and sighed as he spit the straw from his mouth. "I'm in the hospital, right?" he asked.

"Yes, love. You're safe. Now rest, please."

"I was talking to my mom earlier," he said softly. "She's the one who brought you to me. Did you ever wonder why you chose my TA session to come to? Now you know. And, while it was for us, it was also for the others."

Tom's words sent multiple chills down Julie's spine. The whole spiritual side of things was still quite alien to her. Yet, she could not deny the possibility.

"Out of sheer morbid curiosity, what room am I in?" Tom asked.

"305. Why?"

Tom burst into tears, surprising Julie completely.

"What? What?" she asked.

"This was Mom's room. Her last room. I thought that picture looked familiar." He jutted his chin at the picture on the wall. His tears continued, unabated.

= = =

Rose had the presence of mind to text Maggie that Tom had regained consciousness. Alan was a few steps down the corridor talking with Jack, and Maeve was hovering near Rose.

"Rose, my dear, I think you and Alan and Julia should go get some rest. It's both late and early. Adrenaline can keep you going only so long."

"You are probably quite correct, Maeve. But prying Julie out of that room is going to take more powers than us mere mortals have."

"And that's where I come in," interrupted the nurse. "Ladies, we are long past visiting hours. Yes, I know there were extenuating circumstances, but he's on the mend now. It's time you two took your gentlemen," and the nurse gestured at Alan and Jack, "home to bed. You can visit the young man after 9 am tomorrow. He needs his rest, too."

Grinning broadly, Rose and Maeve acknowledged the nurse's super powers and walked down to take their men by the hand and start them back toward the nurses' station. Rose ducked her head inside room 305 to get Julie's attention and cooperation. Julie was in a gentle lip-lock with Tom, tongue included, and Rose had to clear her throat three times to get Julie's attention.

"The nurse tells us we need to go get some rest and we'll be back in the morning. Say goodnight to your significant other and come on, please."

Simultaneously, Tom and Julie stated, "I love you, very much" to the other, then Julie tapped Tom on the shoulder and said, "Jinx!" then started for the door. By the rules of the game, the jinxed one cannot say anything until the jinxer says the jinxed's name. Just before she closed the door, Julie said, "I love you so much," then closed the door.

Five seconds later she opened the door a crack and said, "Tom," then closed the door again.

= = =

The DJ was bringing the high school dance to a close. First, he played Led Zeppelin's classic 'Stairway to Heaven', which starts slowly and gently and is easy to dance to, but then transitions to a more rocking tone and some people have trouble keeping the slow dance going. This was not the case for David and Maggie. When the tempo picked up, they persisted with their slow dance steps, almost as though they had rehearsed them. Other people dancing around them took their cues from the pair who were so obviously into each other, eyes locked, spirits entwined, right up until the song ended. And to wrap up the event, the DJ hauled out Donna Summer's 'Last Dance', which also started slowly, but there was no mistaking the fast dancing tempo, and hearts were pumping throughout the cafeteria to end the event.

The lights came up and everyone who was not part of the cleanup committee quickly vacated the school. David felt a little odd for not staying to help, but Maggie dragged him out of the cafeteria and out of the school. They had not worn coats, and the night was definitely too cool to remain outside for long. Holding hands, they skipped down the steps and quickly made their way to David's Jeep. Starting the vehicle, David turned on some heat to take away the chill, then Maggie turned his face to hers.

"Magpie, I don't know if we should continue with our plans, or get some stuff and head to Middleburg," David related.

"Mom, Jules, and your dad are on their way. They probably have not yet made it there. It is over 100 miles, and even if your dad was driving, it still would take them more than an hour to get there. We can text Jules, I guess, if you need to communicate with them," Maggie responded. "Besides, I need you here with me tonight. We had plans, remember?"

"Oh, I certainly remember, Mags. But I'm troubled by why Tom is in the hospital."

"Here. I'll text Jules to see if she can tell us anything at all."

Maggie: * Jules, do you know anything you can share? *

Jules: * Nothing about Tom. Mom will probably ask you two to bring clothes for us in the morning *

Maggie: * K. Thx. Love you *

Jules: * Take good care of David *

Maggie turned back to David and said, "David, I know your brother will be fine. Are you worried at all?"

"Not really, Magpie. Please understand that it's not a case of not being concerned about my brother's welfare. It's just that my worrying will achieve nothing. Besides, I have competing priorities right now."

"And that is?" she asked, archly.

"You. Body, mind, and soul. You in your entirety."

"Drive us back home safely, now please. 'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you," she sang.

Quickly, but safely, David got them back to the apartment. He saw his dad's overnight bag along with his own in the back seat and pulled his out. They headed up the stairs where Maggie unlocked the door and pulled him inside. Closing and locking the door, she took him by the hand again and led him to her bedroom. Kissing him soundly, she got him turned around and she backed him up until his knees were touching her bed, then she gave him a slight push and he tumbled and flopped onto her bed.

"Now, stay there until I get back!" she ordered, then she went to her dresser and pulled out something white, and exited the room, closing her door. David was a bit nonplussed by this, but it had been an eventful night and the night was not yet over. He sat up and glanced to the left. There, on the wall facing the foot of her bed, was his Kitsune picture. He stood up and wandered over to it, trying to examine it as an outsider might. He could not detect the pencil lines he knew were there, and he marveled at the color blending he had done. He wondered where that picture was going to be placed once they moved into the house. It deserved a place of viewability, if only in a bedroom somewhere.

The bedroom door opened silently and Maggie crept into her room with her dress on a hanger and wearing a sheer, white, virgin bride-like negligee without panties. As quietly as she could, Maggie hung up the dress in her closet and closed the closet sliding door. In closing the door, some sound was made and David turned to see his girlfriend. As was becoming commonplace, his mouth dropped open in complete amazement at the sight of her.

"Ah-ba-wa-ba," he stammered, but it was the look in his eyes that thrilled Maggie the most. She stepped up to David and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth down to hers, which she quickly fastened together for a minute. She pressed her tits with their rock-hard nipples into his chest through the negligee and that just spun her up a bit more.

Finally letting go of him, she stepped back and observed, "Davey, you have WAY too many clothes on. We must fix that."

She removed the bowtie (it was a clip-on) and pushed on the shoulders of his tuxedo jacket. David started at the other end by removing his shoes by stepping on the back of the shoe. He helped remove the jacket which was allowed to fall to the floor. Maggie then began to unbutton his shirt and reefed it over his shoulders without undoing the cuffs, effectively binding his arms. Noticing what she had done and the net effects, she gave a wicked, feral grin and started on his trousers.

Maggie grabbed David by the front of the trousers and turned him around so his back was to the bed again. Again, she pushed on his chest and caused him to fall backward onto the bed. She then undid the suspenders and pulled the tuxedo trousers down to his ankles. His boxer-clad cock was hardening and showing quickly, and Maggie licked her lips in anticipation. Quickly, she removed his socks and the trousers, allowing them to pile on the floor next to the jacket. She started to kiss him at his knees, alternating legs every few kisses, slowly climbing to her desired prize. David had not been expecting this sort of controlling behavior from his girlfriend but was going with it to see where it would lead.

Maggie continued her upward progress, eventually fishing out David's hard cock through the slit in his boxers, and she gave it several long, balls-to-tip licks which resulted in the desired drop of pre-cum welling at the end of his cock, which she quickly licked up and smiled, deviously.

"Mmmm, just what I wanted. Now I want more!" David began to get a little nervous, as his arms were effectively bound by the shirt and he truly was at Maggie's whims. He loved her and he trusted her, but she had this look in her eyes that was very disconcerting. In actuality, she was just out of her mind with horniness. So, rather than wait, she made sure he was hard and she climbed upon him and placed his cock head at her pussy. The pussy which had been aching for him all evening long. The pussy which was now completely lubricated and ready for action. The pussy which had never had a real cock in it. Until now.

Maggie rubbed David's cock on her pussy, lubricating it enough, and then she sat on him, taking his naked cock into her virgin pussy. She got about a third of him in before she had to stop and reverse. She dropped on him again, taking him even further inside yet not all the way. She pulled back up and the third time was the charm. She dropped on him and he completely filled her vagina with his tumescent penis so that their pubic bones could grind on each other through his boxers.

Maggie could think of nothing more than the feeling of fullness. This was similar yet so totally different than using the dildo. This was David inside her! There was no pain; her mother had seen her through that possibility. His cock did not hurt her at all. This was pure pleasure.

Grunting, moaning, oohing, and ahhing, they fucked each other, her more than him. He was pretty much along for the ride of his life, but he could and did buck his hips up to drive his cock into her at various times. Only once did the tip of his penis make contact with her cervix and that was just for a moment. David was a perfect fit for Maggie, and Maggie grasped David's shaft completely and lovingly.

Once she got used to the sensations of being filled, the tingles and pleasure took over her mind. Something was rubbing on something else, and Maggie had no reference point. All she could do was ride the waves of one orgasm to the next. David was also near his climax as the sensitive edge of his cock head kept being stimulated inside Maggie. Higher, higher yet, and then it felt like the top of his head was exploding off his body.

When Maggie's third orgasm was just about to crest, David lost all control and began spurting his ejaculate. The feeling of him cumming set her off and she jerked and flopped as if having a seizure, all the while exclaiming how good it felt and how much she loved David. For his part, David was rendered speechless if not soundless by the experience. Then he felt her lips on his again, her hair dampened by her sweat, and he was frustrated that he could not hold her to him.

"Magpie, you've got to get me out of this shirt, love. Please, I'm begging you now."

Catching her breath, she sat up and dismounted him. She was immediately sorry for having done so as the wonderful feeling of him in her was now gone. Then she felt his stuff inside her starting to slide out and she clasped her hand over her pussy and wobbled across the hall to the bathroom. David was left lying on the bed, arms immobilized. She cleaned up the discharge and wet a washcloth in warm water before returning to her lover. She used the washcloth to wipe all the messy parts on him, then gave his cock a nice kiss of appreciation. She helped him to sit up and undid his shirt cuffs so he could be released from his bindings.

"Magpie, would you please, please go clean out the mess I left inside. I'm too young to become a parent, and I don't believe you are ready for that either. It may be too late, but let's do what we can, please."

A stricken look crossed Maggie's face, and she dashed back to the bathroom and closed the door. Following her and listening at the door, he could hear her opening cabinet doors and tearing open a package of some sort. Next, he could hear something being squeezed and liquid falling into the toilet. He backed away once he heard that last. He returned to Maggie's room and got out a clean pair of underwear and his box of condoms. He had a sneaking suspicion they would come in very handy before the night was through. He was right.

Maggie returned to the bed, still dressed in the negligee and still without anything on her bottom. She cupped her breasts and tweaked slightly on her nipples, watching David's captivated gaze with delight. She pulled back the covers and got in facing the door and indicated that she wanted David to get in behind her and spoon with her. He turned out the room light first, then went around to the far side of the bed and, after assuring the condom accessibility, got in and partially covered up. He wrapped Maggie in his arms, and she pushed her naked butt against him, wiggling it until his cock got hard again. That caused her to giggle mischievously and then change her motion to a more vertically oriented one.

This led to David rolling to his left a little and reaching for the contents of the box on the nightstand. Carefully separating the condom from its packaging, he unrolled it on his stiff cock and removed his underwear. Then he rolled back to his right and cuddled with Maggie some more. Her vertical motion brought the desired outcome: his condom-coated cock in contact with her voracious and vacant vagina. It slipped in easily, and her continuing lubrication facilitated that entire process.

"Now, just leave it there," David directed. "You can squeeze it, but no more motion for a while. Let me just hold you and protect you and love you, Magpie." His hands gently caressed her breasts and stroked over her nipples as his breath warmed her neck. She satisfied herself for the time being with her internal squeezing of his embedded cock, and somehow she slipped off into slumber, as did he.