Spiritual Debauchery Pt. 01

Story Info
Spirit Master becomes a slave to his Spirit's she-cock.
6.2k words
4.75
11.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spiritual Debauchery Part 1 - Role Reversal

Written by HumbleHeretic

BENG!

The ground shook under your feet from the heavy impact that caused a large cloud of dust to envelop the area. You waved your hand in front of your face in a desperate attempt to ward of the dust cloud while your eyes were tightly shut.

THUD

You finally opened your eyes, and as the dust cloud settled and your vision gradually cleared up, you heard a thud and looked over to see a young man kneeling on the ground. Before him was a crater in the ground where lay a strange fantasy-like creature that looked like a mix between a dog and a jackrabbit. The creature was clearly injured, not enough so as to put its life in danger, however it certainly wouldn't be waking up for a good while. And this was all the result of only a single strike.

"Pathetic."

A familiar voice graced your ears as a scathing insult was uttered, clearly directed at the kneeling Master and his Spirit.

You looked over and saw her standing proudly in the clearing dust cloud, swaying her long thick tail that she'd so casually used to bury the opponent's partner into the dirt with a single hit.

Her hands rested on her hips, her entire being brimming with pride as she stood... not that tall actually. As a matter of fact, she was a whole head shorter than you, though her lacking height didn't make her any less eye-catching.

Her skin that appeared black at first was actually covered with an innumerable amount of fine scales that appeared delicate at a glance but were actually stronger than steel. Only at the right angle would the light shine to reveal the pattern among the intricately woven scales as well as their faint, iridescent emerald surface colour.

Her large reptilian feet were adorned with thick, sharp claws that were like carefully crafted obsidian. The darks scales trailed all the way up her well sculpted legs, from her plump calves all the way up her meaty thighs. The fingers of her hands sunk into the doughy flesh of her hips and on each of her amphibian fingers were a smaller set of obsidian claws that were no less menacing and deadly than the ones on her feet.

Clearly if she hadn't held back and used her tail, the opponent's partner would've ended up in a much worse state to say the least.

And speaking of her tail, it was hands down the thickest part of her body. Dark scales adorned the majority of her tail that was tipped by a ghastly emerald flame. Unlike a regular flame that reached skyward, the one on her tail was shaped like a thin fin that pointed in the same direction of her tail as it swayed. Similarly emerald coloured, small spikes crawled from the tip of her tail all the way up her small back over which was draped long, platinum silver hair. Poking out through her hair and facing behind her were two large protrusion whose shape was reminiscent of fox ears, except they were completely solid. Further down the sides of her back were what appeared to be small, curled up bat wings, except that there was no membrane in between the metallic spurs.

The massive tail that was longer than her standing height looked like it could cause her to topple over at any moment. However, she stood firm while supporting its weight to remain suspended mid-air with great ease. One had to wonder how much of its weight was being supported by her, large, plump, rounded behind.

"Hmph."

After taking a moment to sneer at the defeated creature in disdain, she turned around to face you and began leisurely walking you way.

Her face that showed through her long silver bangs was a mix between a reptile and a shark. The upper part of her slightly elongated maw was covered in even finer dark scales and the edges of her upper jaw had sharp, wavy, undulating protrusions that clasped unto those of her lower jaw like a bear trap. At the tip of her upper jaw was a pointed snout with two thin nostrils like a shark's. Her lower jaw was the same colour as her long, straight hair, and this colour continued all the way down her front section.

Although she was female, she didn't have any actual breasts. Instead, her bosom simply possessed a gentle feminine curve that was as smooth as the rest of her scaly body. Lower down was a stomach that was in no way flabby, but also wasn't quite sculpted either. The outline of her soft abdomen was accentuated by the reflection of the sunlight on her silver scales.

Finally, there was the part of her that was arguably the most unique amidst her form that was already eye-catching enough. You obviously knew her to be female, after all she was your "partner", however anyone who didn't know better would think the opposite if they saw the flaccid member flopping between her legs! Despite her height, she was sporting a fleshy cock that was larger soft than yours was erect, and they came complete with a set of bloated orbs that jiggled as she made her way over to you, fully naked as the day she was born... or hatched, or whatever.

"Let's go."

She briefly glanced at you with her jet-black eyes adorned with glowing emerald pupils, before walking right past you with naught but a short utterance.

It was a rather haughty attitude to have, especially for a short stack who was supposed to be your "partner". However, she was one of a very select few that was naturally afforded that right.

You take a short moment to send a pitying glance at the poor sap that was cradling his fallen partner in his arms as if it were actually dead, though after a hit like that, it wasn't that far off.

You then turn around and chased after the small figure retreating in the distance. Normally the roles would be reversed, the "partner" trailing after the "master". However, how many masters were there out there with a partner like her, one of the fabled Primordials?

***

The gentle ambience of the quiet forest buzzed in your ears as you made your way home from the location of the battle, though it was arguable whether it could even be called a "battle".

It was a fairly long walk in and of itself, though the distance was nothing to you as Master, your breathing was still fairly uneven and there was even sweat soaking into the back of your shirt, with some beading on your brow and the back of your neck. A hike that by all rights should have been a piece of cake, given your enhanced physique, was made unnecessarily arduous by the ever-present weight on your neck and shoulders.

Your partner, Emherald, sat comfortably on top of your shoulders after having claimed to have gotten tired during the trek. It was total bullshit of course, what kind of lame joke would it be for a Spirit, a goddamn Primordial at that, to grow tired from something as simple as a hike through the woods?!

Naturally it then became your job to carry her the rest of the way. Things would have been made easier if you'd simply recalled her back to her Spirit Seal, however you didn't even entertain the thought to suggest such a thing as you recalled what had happened the last time you did.

Ever since you'd first summoned her, the seal had become nothing but a decoration. Except, where others' was like a cool tattoo on their arms or legs, yours was the very image of a tramp stamp as it sat right above you tailbone!

Every time you thought about it, your mood would grow melancholic. You tried instead to focus on the feeling of Emerald's bare nethers pressed up against your neck. Unfortunately, you mostly just felt the sensation of her soft cock and balls brushing up against your skin, that and the smooth, meaty thighs pressed to the sides of your face, the primary cause for why you were sweating so much.

Of course, she did possess proper lady parts the same as any other anthropomorphic female spirit, of which there were very, very few. It's just that they were hidden behind her more prominent assets that were on the forefront of her seated position on your shoulders, making your perving unsuccessful in the end.

At least there was the feeling of her plump butt to get you by as you slowly made your way home.

As you neared the road, you wondered to yourself why the challenge site was so far out in the middle of bare ass nowhere, only to have you thoughts interrupted by the feeling of something stiffening against the back of your neck!

"Hey, down."

Your short-spoken partner issued a command as she gently tapped on the crown of your head. You momentarily paused as you looked at the busy road just beyond the line of trees, but in the end, you still lowered yourself to your knees for the bossy Spirit to get down. As she dismounted your shoulder, you felt her stiffening member brush against the back of your head, once again confirming your guess on what was about to happen.

As you stood back up, the spirit waltz in front of you, hands on her hips as she revealed her cock that was now fully erect! The maty phallus had grown to an unbelievable size which was only further emphasized on the crotch of the spirit that had to look up to meet your eyes!

The engorged cock, that was bulkier in the middle than at the tip, was bobbing in anticipation and leaking a string of clear precum unto the dirt despite it not having been so much as touched yet. The Spirit's glans that partially revealed itself as it lay tucked withing the tightly stretched foreskin was the same dark colour as her scales, and on it was a twitching single eye where the copious amounts of pre-ejaculate continuously flowed from.

Emerald's hyperactive pheromones dominated the area as her intense sexual urges were concentrated and directed right towards you!

"Mouth or butt?"

You were somewhat taken aback by the words you never expected to hear in a million years. As crazy as it seemed, it sounded like the haughty Spirit was actually presenting you with a choice! This rare moment of benevolence caught you off guard to the point where you were about to answer by instinct, however the sound of a car zooming past on the nearby road managed to snap you out of it just in time to remember the little predicament you were currently in!

You were certainly no stranger to the Spirit's various requests(commands), and this would be far from your first time servicing her meaty member. However, the currently time and place was most definitely a huge issue!

Even now you could hear cars constantly driving past on the busy stretch. The area that you both were situated in was only barely obscured by the surrounding foliage.

You watched the cars drive, constantly paranoid about how clearly the drivers could see where the two of you were and what you were about to do.

You suddenly hear a faint thumping on the ground and quickly turned back to see Emherald standing there the same as before, except her small arms were crossed in from of her chest and her obsidian foot claws were leaving deep gashes in the solid dirt as she tapped her toes in a rhythmic manner, awaiting your response.

Clearly your lack of a response, despite the state of her cock that was fully engorged and raring to go, had irked the Spirit, leaving you at a bad start when you already knew that your next words were going to dissatisfy her further.

"Can we uh, change locations a bit?"

You regretted each word the moment it left your mouth, and sure enough, the only response you got was the squinting of her eyes as she looked at you with her entire countenance betraying her growing impatience. It seemed like her newfound benevolence had been all but spent from the moment she presented you with an option, rather than simply bending you over a random tree stump and having a go at your ass!

The silence droned on for a while, a very short while, before you eventually conceded, much as always.

Your heart fluttered as you slowly got back down to your knees, fully conscious of the cars passing by. Your eye level soon met hers and continued downwards, the glowing pupils of her eyes following your gaze as you sunk lower.

As an unfortunate consequence of her height being what it was, you had to forgo a proper kneeling position and crouch into a mid-prostrating posture until your line of sight finally met with the single eye of her pulsating member. The dark head of her cock stared you in the face while still leaking pre from the tip. A strong smell of sex and the spirit's pheromones assaulted your nose as her dick twitched mere inches away from your face. From this distance, you could already feel the warmth of the engorged phallus wafting unto your face.

Contrary to what one would expect just from looking at her, the Spirit was a proper warm-blooded creature, hence the cause of your sweaty neck when she was perched upon your shoulder moments ago, as well as the warmth of her swollen cock now bobbing in your face.

"Any day now."

Then came the urging of the arrogant Spirit looking down on your prostrating form from a high and mighty position. Her arms were still crossed as she stood still right where she was, fully intent on making you do all the work in pleasing her mighty member.

Of course, there were no thoughts of rebellion in your mind when seeing her attitude, this was the dynamic that had firmly taken root in your twisted relationship with this spirit that was supposed to be heading YOUR commands.

With no other way around it, you prayed that you were somewhat hidden from view as you slowly leaned forward and gave the slipper head of her cock a tentative lick.

A dollop of salty pre collected on your tongue as you swiped the tip up the length of her piss slit. You then proceeded to trace the tip of your tong along the entire circumference where the edge of her foreskin met her swollen glans, just as you knew she liked it. She never actually said so, however it was easy to tell by the involuntary reactions of her twitching meat rod.

You secretly enjoyed her faint reactions as you teased her cock, a small bit of petty revenge for her always pushing you around at her own pace, however you were also becoming slowly aroused as a direct result of her leaking pheromones and the depraved act that you weren't fully opposed to.

After thoroughly coating your tongue in her pre, you proceeded to do what seemed impossible at a glance; try to fit her cock in your mouth.

It seemed like a truly daunting and impossible task, what with the head alone being the size of your clenched fist. However, there were perks that came with being the Master(?) of a powerful spirit, of which Primordials were at the very top.

You stuck your open lips to her leaking tip, letting her pre pool in your mouth as you continuously licked her stiff glans. While suckling on her knob, you opened your mouth wider while your teeth and lips slid along the contours of her cock head, slowly taking more of the engorged flesh into your waiting mouth.

A very soft nasal snort was heard from above you as you did this. The feeling of your human teeth dragging along the sensitive head of her prick sent a thick dollop of hot pre-ejaculate spurting from Emherald's tip straight to the back of your throat, causing you to almost choke before you even got her entire cock in your mouth.

Regardless, you persisted, opening your mouth wider and wider until it eventually surpassed what should have been humanly possible.

This supernatural ability was a direct result of the powerful Spirit's back feeding through the contract, coupled with a steady diet of her potent spunk that contained many supernatural elements.

The result was that you could now manage to take her entire cock that was the size of your forearm. Much like you were currently doing as you eagerly fished for your next "meal".

Eventually, her entire glans popped into your mouth, sitting between your jaws while leaking slimy pre onto your tongue that was pressed tightly to you lower jaw. Your actions to get it in your mouth had caused the Spirit's foreskin to be pulled back. A strong flavour invaded your tastebuds as you were re-introduced to the remnants of your "meal" from earlier in the morning.

You suckled on the head of Emherald's pulsating member while taking note of how smooth and slick it felt in your mouth. You stared directly at her pelvis in front of your face, still to now unable to make out exactly where her fine scales ended.

The nasal snorting of the Spirit that tried to maintain her stoic attitude had increased, her cock pulsed greatly in your mouth as you suckled on her glans like a piece of candy, rewarded only with the slimy, slightly salty juices leaking from her tip. You continued doing this for a while before the signs finally began to show.

In your vision as her cock stuffed you mouth, small, faint wisps of phantom black-golden flames began to spark off of Emherald's scaley abdomen. Taking notice of this, you redoubled the speed at which your tongue flicked against her engorged glans, and as you did so, the wisps of flames grew in scale and frequency. You licked, suckled and swallowed in a semi-frantic manner, carefully observing the Spirit's reactions as well as the growing flames, until it finally happened.

Suddenly, the platinum silver scales that'd been dominating most of your view began to rapidly shift in colour. As if a drop of ink had fallen in a tub of white paint, a jet-black colour started at the centre of Emherald's navel and radiated outward, quickly overtaking her entire pelvis and continuing on without pause.

The shift quickly reached the area of her scales that were darker than the rest, except these were immediately changed to a golden yellow colour that sharply contrasted against the black.

The entire transformation was completed in barely a moment, however it wasn't as simple as a change in colour.

Before you could look up to take in the full result of the transformation, a pair of small, clawed hands suddenly gripped the back of your head.

You couldn't have been more thankful that the contract prevented the spirit from hurting you to a certain extent, however before you even had the chance to mentally express such gratitude, a gag loud enough for the nearby passing drivers to hear emanated from your throat as your head was suddenly pushed down on the Spirit's cock!

GLLLKKK!!

In one forceful jab, the head of Emherald's cock blew past the entrance of your throat and ended up buried in your gullet with half her shaft crammed into your bulging maw!

You gagged incessantly as the meaty member bulged your neck, however the hands held tightly to the back of your head without letting go! In fact, the reptilian digits pressed on further, applying a constant force that caused your head to inch closer and closer to the Spirit's pelvis as more of her cock meat squeezed in between your maw. The bulbous head of Emherald's prick slipped further and further down your gullet that was slick with saliva and precum until finally, your face was pressed to her warm and soft lower belly.

Your entire vision was dominated by the matt black of her scaley pelvis, your nose was pressed to the area below her navel while her bloated cum factories brushed against your chin.

"Haaaaaah~"

A sultry sigh slipped from Emherald's maw. Not only was it a sound she would rarely make, given her usual personality, but even her voice sounded weird and different, as if there were two voices of separate pitch overlapping into one.

Your neck was bulging with the girthy phallus that twitched and spasmed in your gullet while depositing continuous spurts of warm pre into your throat.

Tears formed in your eyes, your gag reflex was beaten into submission as you were choked on the Primordial's prick.

Despite the neck-clogging deepthroat, you were still somehow able to breathe, such was thanks to the ability of Emherald's "other side" that had now fully revealed itself after all of your oral stimulation.

The spirit that had her cock sheathed in your face while enjoying the clamping of your gagging throat on her dick was physically the same but was at the same time different on a fundamental level.

12