Spiritual Debauchery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scales that were once an almost black colour were now replaced with those toss a golden yellow, while the platinum silver had become a deep matt black. Her hair as well had taken on the same deep black colour as her belly.

The shift in colour was the most obvious change, however the expression on her shark-like face was now far removed from her prior haughty/stoic mannerism.

An obvious blush now donned her face while her black eyes were glazed over with her reptilian tongue hanging from her mouth.

It was an expression that was hard to believe if anyone saw the way she was acting earlier, however, it was understandable when taking into consideration that her personality itself had now undergone a shift.

The Primordial spirit currently impaling your mouth on her meatpole was different from the one before while simultaneously being the same. She was still Emherald, both of "them" were.

GLLKKKK

GLLRRKK

The Spirit seemed to have been satisfied with using your mouth as a cock sheathe, now she was using it as a proper fuck toy as she began wildly thrusting her hips into your face!

The Spirit's thick tail beat against the floor as she battered your gullet with her cock. You tried to keep your hold on the ground, however it was proving difficult with the way she mashed your head back and forth into her scaly pelvis.

The rutting had only just begun, yet already Emherald seemed determined to impregnate your face hole by the way she swung her hips into a fast and heavy pelvic thrust!

The heavy face fucking caused you to gag continuously and loudly...

*beeping*

Loudly enough to have seemingly caused a small crowd of onlookers to form near the road!

To say that you were suddenly startled by the sudden beeping of a car horn would be an understatement, you'd almost choked on the Spirit's meatpole in more ways than one!

You swivelled your eyes to the side and tried desperately to make out the sound of the noise, only to be dismayed when your shaky vision made out a trio of cars parked to the side of the road whole the drivers had gotten out and were now enjoying the show. Obviously if you could make them out, then they could do the same, evident by the fact that they began to playfully whistle when they noticed your gaze on them!

You inwardly panicked at not only being discovered but becoming the star of a raunchy show that one couldn't see just anywhere!

Regardless of your thoughts, the Spirit continued to plough into your face as her bloated balls continuously struck your chin and neck, producing a wet plopping sound that was surely being transmitted to the small crowd of voyeurs onlookers.

The last thing you ever wanted was for people to witness your "partner" casually using you the way she was now.

However, in a strange turn of events, you actually found yourself becoming excited from being caught in such a taboo and shameful display.

Of course, you would never admit such a thing, lest the events of today become a regular occurrence. There was still the matter of your dignity as a person to consider after all.

Illicit relationships between Master and Spirit were already a point of contention in the public opinion, especially so for relationships that were sexual in nature. You wanted to at least refrain from ending up on major news headlines for letting your partner choke you on her she-cock!

Said partner didn't seem the least bit concerned at this time. All that existed in her lust-clouded mind at this time was your tight throat that was massaging her cock like a premium sex toy.

Despite the momentary shift in focus, your gagging had never stopped and neither had the wild motions of Emherald's meaty hips! A foamy mess of your own saliva and the Spirit's precum coated your lips, forming long strings between your face and her scaly pelvis during their very brief moments of separation. The slimy liquid trailed down her bloated balls before dripping into the dirt floor.

The smell of nature was fully replaced by her feral musk as she worked up a sweat rutting your face with her huge shlong.

After some time, Emherald's breathing became disorderly and you could actually feel the meaty phallus piston-ing into your neck begin to spasm and jerk more so than usual. Your experience told you that she was nearing orgasm and you prepared yourself accordingly.

Her thrusts that were heavy and rapid became drawn out and even heavier, her pace slowing in order to take in the full sensations of your gullet against her fully engorged and sensitive cock flesh.

"Hng, haah... c-cumming."

She certainly was, you could actually feel the bloated orbs slapping against your chin tense up as you prepared yourself for what would undoubtedly be a huge load.

"H-gh, h-here it c-haah #######!!!"

The Spirit's already unintelligible words suddenly turned into a what sounded like the roar of a t-rex mixed with a screech from the depths of hell!

The otherworldly sound spread out in the surroundings and soon the sound of shattering glass was heard.

"Fuck! My phone!"

"What the hell?!"

The curses that were launched at that moment made you both abhorred and relieved, anchored for the fact that you really had a good chance of ending up all over social media just now, and relieved for the fact that Emherald's orgasmic screech seemed to have quickly rectified that issue before it became one. And speaking of orgasms...

SPLLLUUURRTTT!!

A momentary bulge along the length of the Spirit's cock was quickly followed by the feeling of something hot and gooey rushing down your gullet!

The swollen phallus buried to the hilt down your throat spasmed incessantly as the Spirit's pisshole bulge, depositing large, thick wads of hot spunk directly into your belly. Your throat massaged the jizz spewing member as the Spirit's balls continuously jerked against your chin.

Emherald leaned forward over your head while pressing it as far into her crutch as it would go. Suddenly, her tail whipped around and coiled over your head and her own waist before squeezing tight!

Her flexible appendage constricted tighter and tighter until your head was tightly locked in place with your face smothered to the limit up against the ejaculating Spirit's crotch. With literally nowhere to go, you could only crouch there, head fully obscured from view as Emherald fed you her entire load.

"Whooooooh~"

In the meantime, the Spirit sighed to herself, fully content with the feeling of your throat massaging her engorged shaft as she drained her bloated nuts down your gullet.

Everything was still for a long while, nothing but the sound of chirping birds and foliage rustling in the wind.

At least, that's what those on the outside heard. The only sound available to you was the sound of the Spirit's soft, warm body against your head, along with the sound of countless ropes of potent, sticky spunk pumping from her orbs, rushing up her pisspipe, spurting into your neck and being swallowed down your throat.

There wasn't exactly much that you could do in your position, so you simply let your thoughts wonder.

You mostly focussed on random things, what new Mystic Zones were recently discovered, the current state of the Regional Tournament, but then your wondering thoughts stopped on something you often thought about when you had nothing to do; your first meeting with Emherald.

It was a fairly common story actually, a young man having come of age, gets excited to meet the partner he'll be spending the rest of his life with, only for said partner to remain dormant without answering to him, no matter how much he called out to them.

Months tick by as you're called every name in the book, incompetent, a waste of space, talentless. As others your age set out in the pursuit of strength, you're left to watch from the side-lines, left by your lonesome to endure the cruelty of your everyday reality.

At least, that was until your partner finally answered the call. It was naturally an awakening like no other. In a fanfare of cosmic brilliance as if the universe were paying homage to the birth of a child of fate... a rather explicit tattoo slowly etched itself into your lower back.

As if that wasn't conspicuous enough, the tattoo, your Proof of Pact, had immediately release a starlight glow that took the shape of your fated partner... and the result had left you, as well as all of your friends and family who were present at the time, fully astounded.

Emherald, when she'd first appeared, was an impressive specimen to say the least, however her most impressive feature was what drew everyone's attention at the time.

It was already rare enough for spirits to possess proper reproductive organs, yet this was the first time that anyone was aware of that one had appeared with both female and male parts! Such a scene was just as shocking as when she'd suddenly teetered up to you while you were stunned only to have fluid English come out of her mouth!

Looking back now, it was a pretty wild encounter, and every day since then was one outlandish experience after the other. Much like what was happening right now, as you suckled the remnants of the Spirit's spunk from her member that was still erect after having delivered her entire payload down your gullet.

After what felt like forever, the binding of Emherald's thick tail finally became loose and the girthy appendage was slowly unwound.

Light was finally reintroduced just in time for you to witness the Spirit's scales gradually reverting back to their original colour. Though 'original' wasn't exactly correct as both forms were the spirit's true form in a way. It was kind of complicated to be honest.

You held onto your jiggly belly that was literally bloated and bulging with the spirit's thick, hot spunk. Air that wasn't saturated with her musk finally made it into your airways that somehow operated just fine despite the plump prick clogging your gullet. Said phallus was slowly retracted from your face with a wet, sticky noise until it eventually popped free of your lips, leaving behind long webs of sticky ball cream and saliva between the Spirit's cock and your mouth that quickly returned to its normal size.

BLLUURP!

You fought hard to contain what was rising up in your throat, however you were unsuccessful and a moist belch, that absolutely reeked of semen, eventually escaped your lips.

Emherald's breath slowly became regular again as she stared at you with her original stoic expression that'd been restored at some point. If not for her member being slick with your saliva as it gradually deflated, one wouldn't have a clue of what just happened.

You would've honestly preferred it to be that way, however the small band of onlookers remained as an unwelcome presence. And seeing that the Spirit was finally done feeding you her copious load, an odd few of them finally chose this moment to step up.

"Hey fucker, you know how much this phone costs?!"

"You gotta pay to get-"

They had only just started making noise when they all fell silent at the same time. It actually went further than that, they looked like they were all literally frozen and rooted to their spots!

Looking up, you saw that Emherald had turned to them at some point.

The Spirit hadn't actually used any special ability or anything, looking closely, one could tell that the aggressors weren't actually frozen, it was simply that their bodies subconsciously refused to move!

You could naturally understand why this would be, she had obviously let her aura leak on the poor fellows. No doubt what they were currently experiencing was akin to being stared at by a megalodon while being pressed under countless pounds of pressure as if they were at the bottom of an ocean trench.

It wasn't until they started shaking and cold sweating that the Spirit finally looked away from them as if they were trash unworthy of her attention.

As the unfortunate chaps crumpled onto their butts while gasping, Emherald casually came over to you.

-UURP!

Yet another small burp escaped your lips, reinstating the taste of the Spirit's cock snot on your taste buds

Without warning, Emherald's thick tail suddenly wrapped around your midsection before softly hoisting you up from the ground!

As you were suspended in mid-air, the bat-like wings extended out from Emherald's back and something magical happened. A brightly glowing, emerald-green flame suddenly ignited and filled the once vacant space between the bony spurs. The flames then extended even further and in the blink of an eye, large wings of roiling ghost fire extended out a few metres across, looking ever imposing as they were attached to the comparatively small spirit.

The befuddled onlookers were aghast at this scene, the emerald-green ghost fire gave them a chilling impression that caused them to want to look away, as if they were frightened by something that may be contained inside those flames.

Emherald afforded them a final casual glance over her shoulders before wordlessly spreading her wings to the limit.

With a single flap, the Spirit was propelled into the air at high speed, along with you who was tightly wound by her fleshy tail!

All the onlookers saw was the Spirit disappearing from view before a loud bang was heard above their heads. The few who had enough courage to look up only saw a ring of emerald flames gradually dispersing next to a faint green trial that faded into the horizon.

What they all had initially thought to be a viral scene that could make them internet famous had turned into something they never thought they'd ever witness in their lives. They could still feel their very bones being chilled from the abyss like gaze that still stubbornly lingered in their minds.

***

It was truly a blessing that your body was many times stronger than that of the average Spirit Master thanks to Emherald's spiritual back feeding, otherwise you would have been easily ripped apart by the flight home that was multiple times the speed of sound. Your regular ingestion of her supernaturally "nutritious" fluids also had a major part to play.

After your usual daily schedule, it had quickly turned into night and you were now laying face up on your bed, accompanied by a great and familiar weight resting on top of you.

Your gazed moved away from the ceiling and you peered down at the long silver hair draping down your chest as it shone in the moonlight coming through the window.

Soft breathing sounds could be heard as a rhythmic heartbeat matched up against yours on your chest. A body soft yet supple, with scales smooth as silk, the warmth of your partner enveloped you as she lay napping on your chest.

Hard to believe that she'd pretty much made you her bitch just a few hours ago. Yet it was times like now where she defencelessly brushed up against you that you grew to appreciate her presence in your life, as troublesome as it could sometimes be.

"Mmmn."

A light moan and a gentle stirring lead her to nudge her head up on your chin. You gently stroked her silken hair while occasionally caressing the ear-like protrusions on her head. This caused the tip of her long tail to hop against the large mattress, an honest reaction you would never get from her, were she awake.

As you slowly drift off to sleep, you think back to the origins of your partner.

She may have established a contract with you, however she wasn't quite a spirit in the conventional sense.

According to her, she was naught but a lowly, lonely avatar, an ego of the Arbiter of Life and Death.

Though, whatever she may call herself, it didn't change the fact that she was your partner, one you wouldn't trade for the world.

To be continued...

12