Spiritual, Not Celibate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his head underwater, he expected it to clear his head or for Ark to be gone when he merged. Reaching above the surface, he groped around for the shampoo, only to feel it tip sideways and splash into the water next to him.

Unable to hold his breath any longer, he broke through the water and took a deep breath.

"Hey!" Ark was kneeling in front of him. "Be careful, you might reopen your wounds or hurt yourself worse if you do that." There was worry and scorn in her eyes. "It'll take that much longer to heal if you're not careful."

"I'll be fine," He sputtered, turning away from her. "You don't have to worry about me. I've been through worse." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the water. Opening and closing his hand, he began to form water ropes to keep his mind occupied. Several ripples formed in front of him, before they started to twist and spiral upward.

"I'm sorry," Ark said softly again. "I'm just worried, because I used up all my power before I could heal you properly." In the reflection of the water, her hand reached toward him, hovering over his shoulder, before it vanished behind him.

Amadeus closed his eyes and cupped water in his palms, pouring it over his head. The motion made him wince. Putting a hand on his ribs, he realized how tender they were. He could see a bruise forming. There were also several scabbed over lines on his arms and chest.

"Damn," He mumbled, before putting his arms back in the water.

"Are you alright?" She reached out again and placed a hand on his shoulder.

When her skin touched his, he saw a white light flash before his eyes. Suddenly, he was back in the dark place in his mind. Cold and huddled in the fetal position, he tried to cling to the last bits of life that he held, seeing it seeping through his fingers.

Then, he saw her standing in front of him, eyes white and glowing. A large pair of bird-like white wings were fluttering behind her back, spreading small feathers of light. She held out her hand to him. Light trailed off her fingertips and started to draw him toward her. Fingertips brushed against his cheek, sending a shock through him that brought him back.

"I'm fine," He said slowly, placing his hand over hers and giving it a light squeeze. "How long until you get your power back?" He hoped he didn't sound too impatient.

"I'll have to rest," She admitted. "I was going to check on you once I slept for a couple of hours." Her hand slipped from his and her fingers started to comb through her hair, teasing away knots and tangles. When she had combed through, she pulled it into her fist.

The teeth of her comb brushed against his neck, making his skin tingle. He closed his eyes and leaned his head down.

"Sorry, do you want me to stop?" She pulled the comb free from his hair.

Mutely, he shook his head, some sections of his hair coming loose from Ark's hand. If anyone else in the group knew how to take care of his hair, it would be Ark.

"Very well." Her voice had become warm. She stopped brushing and then soaped his hair and scalp. He could smell the soap he'd set on the edge of the tub. It smelled earthy, like a forest. The elf couldn't help but notice Ark smelled floral, like lilac. He could even smell it on her thighs as she placed her legs on either side of him.

As she worked her fingers through his hair, she hummed to herself and kicked her legs back and forth in the water. Amadeus leaned back, his head nearly in her lap. Before he rested it there, he sputtered and straightened, keeping himself between her knees rather than her thighs.

Using the now empty shampoo dish, she rinsed the product from his hair and began to solemnly comb it again. Her bare knees would occasionally touch his biceps, which made her spread them apart again when he hissed with pain. Her feet barely brushed against the towel and his hips.

"I've always been jealous of your hair," she admitted. Her hands shook as she spoke. "Being able to wear it in such a long braid, and I love the color. I think if I'd been born with more human blood, it would be ebon, like yours." A nervous chuckle escaped her. "Ironic, since you're not, right?"

"Wood elf," He reminded her. At that, she traced her fingers over the points of his ears. Another shudder went through him as he felt the towel around his waist move. His eyes snapped open and he readjusted his stance, hoping the water obscured his hardening.

"It's funny," Ark was speaking faster to hide the shaking in her voice, "I'd seen elves my entire life, but never... Like you." Her hands stopped shaking and he felt his hair being parted into thirds. His eyes then fell on the ribbon around her wrist.

"Don't use that to tie my hair," He urged her, before pulling his own tie off his wrist and offering it to her. "I've used this one for months with no problems."

The back of her hand brushed his as she reached forward, using the crook of her finger to pull the tie free. Gooseflesh followed her touch. Ark adjusted her sitting and he felt her warm breath against his left ear before she pulled back and secured the braid. Her legs slipped out of the water.

He chanced a peek, seeing her sitting on her haunches. The towel hung limp between her legs, nearly touching the floor. Her elbows held the towel securely over her breasts, but he could see the blush pink of her areola peeking out over the top. Her eyes were focused on the tie.

The tip of her tongue stuck out as she finished tying. Then, she started to stand. The towel shifted, showing bare hips and the sides of her breasts, indicating that she had left her back exposed to groom him. If anyone had come in...

When she was standing up, she started to adjust the towel, before looking at him expectantly. He granted her privacy and turned around.

"Ark," He called, his mouth feeling dry again. "Do you..." His voice trailed off as he struggled to push the words out. "Need any help with your own hair?"

He slowly peeked over his shoulder, his eyes on the comb in her hand. He started to clench and unclench his fist, feeling water ropes forming as he tried to keep his eyes from wandering.

"I'm alright," She waved it off, clutching the towel to her chest. She'd adjusted it to hide her breasts and cleavage again. "But don't worry. I'll take a quick rest and fix you up in no time." A laugh forced its way out of her. "I'll leave you to it."

Ark took a step back, her heel landing on the sudsy bar. Her eyes went wide as her foot slipped out from under her. Her arms flailed and she began to windmill to try and keep herself upright.

Amadeus' hand shot out, the ropes he'd been making flying forward and snatching at Ark's torso, as he'd been taught. One wrapped around her wrist, one around her waist, the other two around her thighs, one missed and simply slapped her chest, bursting into water droplets upon impact. The ropes went taut and he pulled his arms back, attempting to pull her to her feet.

Ark went limp and came crashing into Amadeus, rather than trying to regain her footing like he would have. Her comb splashed a few feet away from him. She slammed into him, knocking them both underwater.

Water rushed up his nose and filled his mouth. He groped the water in front of him and grabbed Ark, pulling them both to the surface.

Ark sputtered when they came up, shaking her head back and forth and coughing. He saw red welt forming on her breasts, making the pink of her nipples look darker. Averting his eyes, he looked around for the towel and failed to locate it.

"I'm so sorry," He said, removing his own towel and offering it to her. She shook her head and pushed back from him, her bare stomach sliding against his groin. A breath escaped him as he held his arms away from her. There was no doubt in his mind that Ark had felt, and knew, exactly what she'd touched.

Then, Ark turned away from him, bracing herself on the edge of the tub and taking the offending soap into her hands, before she started to laugh. The soap fell from her grip and into the water below. She wiped her eyes and took care not to get soap in them.

"Are you alright?" He waded over, keeping a tight grip on the loose towel and looking for any blood in case he needed to staunch the bleeding.

"Yes," Tears welled in the corners of her eyes as she continued to laugh. "Just... Damn. I nearly get done in by a bar of soap. You took a demon's death curse to the face and are still standing."

Amadeus tilted his head to the side, quirking a brow, before he felt Ark lean against him, her head against his chest. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her, shielding her with the towel to the best of his ability without touching her indecently.

"You and I are different. You're just more... Squishy." His eyes went to her breasts as he spoke. "Nothing wrong with that." He forced a laugh, before turning away and leaving the towel around her shoulders like a shroud.

"Squishy?" Ark pinched her bicep, and shrugged, before wrapping the towel over her breasts. "I mean... I guess you had plenty of time to feel." Her cheeks were inflamed as she looked at the entrance to the bath. "I uh... Could feel a difference for sure."

Amadeus placed a hand on top of her head and gave it a few pats. "Don't worry, I won't hold it against you. It was an accident." He rubbed his chest, pulling his fingers away and thankfully seeing no blood. "Although maybe if you could find a way to weaponize it, you could knock over more than just me."

Ark rolled her eyes and started to climb out of the bath, setting her bare behind on the ground, keeping her legs together to hide herself from him. The towel covered her nipples, but exposed plenty underneath the breast, including her stomach and wide hips. "Birthing hips", he'd been told they were called. The thought of Ark as a noblewoman, with plenty of suitors filled his mind.

"Are you enjoying the show?" She asked, cocking a brow.

"Sorry," His cheeks burned as he looked the other way. "I uh... You know. The whole thing with growing up around no women." The water pulled against him as he started to pace around the bath. "I just never noticed that you were more femenine."

"Really?" Ark stifled a laugh. "Mister, I'm spiritual, not celibate. Now let me go with the rest of the party to find a whorehouse." Her voice was pitched low, in what she probably thought was an imitation of him, but just sounded like she had a head cold. She flexed her arm, exposing more of her breast to him.

Amadeus paused in his pacing, before closing the distance between them and pausing in front of her knees. "Are you saying that you're jealous?"

"Jealous of a-" She paused, before swallowing hard and putting her arms at her sides. "What does it matter to you? It's not like you'd ever see me like that anyway." The blush had started to spread to the rest of her body.

He placed his hands on either side of her, leaning forward to where their faces were almost touching. Blood rushed in his ears as he started to pull back, his hands slipping away.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and then leaned upward, locking her legs around his waist and slipping her arms around his neck. His hands moved instinctively to cup her soft backside and thick thighs and support her weight. Her skin was soft, the floral scent filling his nose. Lilac.

Her lips touched his. Warmth filled his entire body, making his knees weak. They both went under again, with Ark's mouth not leaving his.

His back touched the bottom of the bath. His arms released Ark and he pushed the two of them back to the surface. Their lips hovered a hair width apart from one another, Ark having taken her legs from around him. Putting his hands under her legs again, he set her back on the rim of the bath. His eyes flicked to the silver between her legs, mixed with the same blush pink of her nipples.

Placing a hand on her thighs, he parted her legs and looked between them. Her labia was swollen with arousal. He knew then that the water wasn't the only reason she was wet. Sliding a finger to her lower lips, he parted them to look at her clitoris. Ark gasped at his touch, squirming.

He stared at her entrance, before lightly stroking his knuckle against her. Soft moans escaped her, her legs moving to close around his hand. Using his free hand, Amadeus held her legs open and continued to tease, gently rubbing. Lowering his head, he brushed his lips against her thighs, leaving kisses as he went up to her hips. Slipping his hand off her thigh, he used it to steady himself and hover over her, not straddling to trap her.

Purposely, he skipped over her wetness and began to go up her stomach and then ribs. He stopped at the red marks on her breasts, kissing them apologetically. Another soft moan of surprise slipped out of her mouth and she squirmed, her thighs rubbing together around his hand. He kept his fingers moving, rubbing against her clit, but not penetrating her.

Lowering his head, he continued to kiss her breasts. Occasionally, he sucked on them, leaving more red marks. He slipped his hand from between her legs and began to squeeze the breast he wasn't kissing or suckling. Ark let out more soft gasps and moans.

Then, he pulled away and looked down at her. "Lady Ark, you're an interesting person." He flicked her nipple with his thumb.

She took his hand in hers, then stuck his forefinger into her mouth, sucking on it. He groaned and set his head on her shoulder. Pushing his finger back and forth, he moaned and thrust his hips in rhythm with the sucking. He grew harder, his cock aching to enter the place his fingers were.

Amadeus panted and took Ark's hand, wrapping it around his length and thrusting up into her grip. She kept her grip tight, pulling his finger from her mouth and putting her head around his head and shaft.

He continued to thrust, grunting and feeling himself dripping pre cum into her mouth. Her expression turned to one of disgust, but she kept her head down and continued to service him. All he could hear was the blood pounding in his ears and the sound of her sucking. Her mouth moved slowly, her teeth occasionally grazing him. It sent a chill up his spine and his toes curled.

Twisting his hands into her hair, he pulled her off him and looked into her eyes. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she drew in breath.

He pulled her to him, and their lips met again. Amadeus closed his eyes and slipped his tongue into Ark's mouth, his hand squeezing her breast and finger circling her nipple until it was erect, flicking it with his thumb again. Then, he lowered his head and started to suck.

"Amadeus..." She moaned, rubbing her wetness against his thigh and leaving a streak of fluid. "Please..."

He paused, pulling himself away and fully separating him. His erection bobbed up and down with his breathing as he looked at Ark's eyes, filled with need. Her lips parted and closed, her tongue flicking across them.

"You're not ready yet," He said, sliding a finger across her entrance. She was certainly wet enough. He stared at the silver again, running the tip of his finger over it, watching her wiggle underneath him as his touch drove her crazy.

Putting his head between her legs, he parted her lips again and began to lick at her labia and clit. He could feel her twitch and rock against him.

Ark cried out, her thighs nearly crushing him as she squeezed them on the side of his head. He pushed her legs apart and continued to lick, making sure to not penetrate her. She drenched his chin, her moans turning more and more desperate.

"I can't stand it anymore." She groaned. "Please, it's starting to hurt. I need you inside me now..." Her voice trailed off and her cheeks became inflamed. He pulled away from her, staring down with her wetness on his face.

Tilting her head, she averted her eyes and slid a hand over her breasts. Amadeus looked at the hickeys he'd created, his saliva still wet on her. Slowly, he slipped a finger inside her, making her cry out in shock, clamping around him. Her wetness made his erection twitch with need.

Was this it? Was he about to join with his party member in a way that would change them forever? This wasn't like going to a whorehouse, this was a team member.

She laid back, placing the towel behind her head to act as a pillow. Her legs were on either side of him. Holding onto his shaft, he pressed it to her entrance, her wetness making his erection ache.

"Kiss me when you start." Ark said softly, tracing her hands across his bicep.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips against hers and slipped inside her. She gasped into his mouth, tangling her hand in his hair and wrapping her arms around him. He leaned deeper into the kiss and allowed himself to be still, letting her adjust around him. He was of average length and width, but Ark was a virgin.

When her legs wrapped around his waist, he slipped further into her. She gasped and rocked against him. He started to thrust, moving back and forth, making sure to keep himself inside her.

"Oh!" She called out, her eyes watering. Her walls contracted, trying to force him out, but he grabbed her hips and buried himself to the hilt. Throwing her head back, she gasped and dug her nails into the nape of his neck and drew them down his back.

He buried his head in her chest and moaned into her breasts, lifting her hips and thrusting more inside her.

"Look at me," He moaned, lifting his head and holding tightly to her breast, pinching her nipple between his fingers.

"I'm looking at you," Ark moaned, her free breast bouncing with his movement. "It feels..." She bit her lip and moaned. Her dark eyes rolled back in her head, trying to hide a wince.

Slipping a hand under her side, he pulled her up and slipped out of her.

"That's it?" She asked, worry in her voice. He checked to make sure there wasn't blood. He didn't see any, but he knew she was probably sore.

"Only if you want it to be," He assured her.

"Not yet," She blushed, "Unless it's not good." Averting her eyes, she looked at the bath.

"Come here," He took her hand and brought her to the water, putting the towel under her backside. "Wrap your legs around me." When she did as she was told, he ran a hand up her calf and thigh. Then, he slipped inside her again. She gasped in surprise, but moaned lustfully and began to move up and down him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

Hands cupping her backside, he brought her down on him. The water seemed to relax her, and she more easily slipped over him. He cupped the back of her head and they kissed again, their lips parting and tongues swirling around one another.

"Ah!" Her eyes flashed white, and he thrust deep inside her. She threw her head back and let out a cry, the wings of light appearing behind her.

"Whoa!" Amadeus nearly dropped her. When he dropped his hands, he felt her hovering, before the wings vanished and she dropped on him again. He managed to catch her before irreversible damage was done. Pulling her close, he wrapped his arms around her. Then, he felt himself release inside her. Slowly, he pulled out and set her back down on the rim of the bath, seeing his seed spilling out of her.

"That was interesting," He chuckled, burying his head in her shoulder.

"What?" She blushed, looking around.

Had she not noticed? He kissed her shoulder, staring at her shoulder blades through the silver curtain of her hair. Slipping his hand to the small of her back, he kissed her forehead and cheek, before kissing her collarbone.

"Never mind." He said, running his hands through her hair, feeling it tangle around his fingers. He put his pointed ear to her chest and listened to the pounding of her heart, and her ragged breathing.

The towel shifted and he realized that she was using it to clean the rest of his release from her. Legs shaking, she got to her feet and swayed as she walked. She took a robe off a hook and donned it, tying the sash securely, before slipping into the changing room.