All Comments on 'Spit Ch. 01'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sure wish I had a daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Simply awesome! One of the best stories ever!!

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Nicely Done.

Is she there now?

Todger65Todger65over 3 years ago

A good story. More fact than fiction I shouldn’t wonder.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago

Naughty, naughty and hot. It might be the firm name of a group of pornographers, only it is the one-man firm of Scrudato. A genius of porn!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

That was very well done!

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 3 years ago
Yummmm

So fucking hot.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 3 years ago

Out Fucking STANDING!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You sound like you've been reading Hemmingway.

I've been able to finish only one of his books. Had to hold a gun to my head in order to be able to finish that one. The most boring writer ever.

Your story, however, was much more interesting than any of Hemmingway's..

By the by, You like to use "spend." Reminds me of a kid saying " I rubbed my thing."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Spend. SPEND?????

Sounds like some little boy that doesn't want to say "naughty words" in front of his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice

BelleDeVilleneuveBelleDeVilleneuveover 1 year ago

Really wanted to finish reading this, but the cadence just doesn't work for me, really like the premise tho, maybe one day, I’ll come back and try again... Also, Sade didn't sing Unbreak My Heart Toni Braxton did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Zoe should dress up in sexy lingerie for Daddy. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Dirty talking fuck slut telling Daddy how much she loves fucking and how she's thought about fucking Daddy for a long time. Can't believe they are finally fucking. Telling him how she loves his cock. How she wants his hot cum all over her face and wants to drink daddy's deposit.

Oh and one more thing

Toni Braxton sings Unbreak My Heart. Not Sade and it's pop RnB not jazz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spit Ch. 02 Next Part
Spit Series Info