Spit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clean, bend her over, lick her pussy, then, her ass. Sticking my tongue in, thumb up her pussy.

"Fuck, dad, that's good."

She cums, shoots all over my face, warm, fresh, her.

Dry, in bed, she holds my cock, "Once more?"

Hug her, kiss her mouth, "Sorry, daddy's done."

Sleep before we even know it.

I wake, she's jumping out of bed.

"Fuck, slept too late. We have a trip today, gotta go."

Looks at my erection. Throwing on her clothes.

"Save that, dad. That load is mine."

I want to masturbate. But I do as asked.

She arrives, after dark. Flimsy shorts and a tank top, no bra, smells of the sea. We hug, kiss deeply. I'm just in a pair of running shorts and a tee.

"Miss me?" Presses against my hard cock, "Mmm think so. Were you a good daddy?"

"Yes, baby. I did not masturbate today."

She pulls back, kneels, takes my shorts off, puts my cock in her mouth, sucks me. Then, just licking the head, looks up, "I want to have sex in every room of this house. I have to go home tomorrow, and I want you to think of me in every room."

After last night should have seen this coming. Why not? I pull my shirt off as my daughter takes my cock back into her mouth. She pauses as I pull off her tank top and pinch her fat nipples.

"Oh, fuck that's good."

She stops, gets up. Goes to the big ottoman in the living room, glass wall facing the beach, shoves off her shorts, lays down, legs wide to the sea, "Lick your daughter's pussy. I want to cum on your face."

I kick off my shorts, drop to the floor. No tease, I bury my face in my daughter's soaked pussy. Warm, drenched, gushing. My tongue deep, nose on her clit, pinching her nipples.

"Yes, yes yes, dad, oh fuck, cuming!"

Her lean legs clamped by my arms, tongue deep inside her. She clamps my head, cums in a torrent, quaking, moaning. My cock, surging, needing her. I can't touch it.

The wall behind me, all glass, early evening. A ways back from the beach, but not enough.

I stand, cock hard, purple with need. Zoe lays in her puddle, sweaty, touches herself.

"Now, fuck me, my father. Fuck me where anybody on that beach will see us."

Need beats prudence, my cock makes its demand. I grasp her legs, up against my chest. She holds me, aiming. I gaze at her young sex. Her vagina, hot, wet. My cock just parting her lips. Watching as I push in, inside my daughter, forbidden, taboo, sublime. Zoe's head falls back.

"Ohhh fuck. You feel so good in me. All of it dad, give me all of it."

Touching her cervix, wanting to go faster, needing to orgasm.

"Stop, dad."

She smiles at my frustration.

"We have a lot of rooms, dad. Can't cum yet."

Dining room, on the table, of course. Zoe coming as I fuck her on the oak expanse. Her pussy this time. Kinky beyond my imagination. So tight, so wet, so wrong, don't care.

The kitchen, sucking her sex on the island. She cums, flooding the butcher block top, laughing.

"Think of me when you're making dinner, dad."

The bathrooms, fast, on the counter, just to check it off. Still won't let me cum.

The guest room. Sixty-nine. She tastes so good and her mouth, warm, talented.

"Now you can cum, dad. I want you to last for our last stop."

Her warm, young, thighs, bracket my head. My mouth on her fat, red pussy, gushing into my mouth. She moans around my cock, so close. I put a finger inside, wet, then spread her firm little ass and push my wet finger in as I bite her hard clitoris. We both explode. I jet, hard, into her young mouth as her juice cascades into my wanting mine. We gulp each other's spend, like water in the desert. I savor her young sweaty body.

We fall away, panting. She moves around, kisses me, I taste myself, don't care. She tastes herself, licks my face, smiles, I hug her tight. Her head on my chest.

"I've never been happier dad."

"Me either."

"I know you want to get all serious now. Talk about the future, the 'what-ifs'. Don't. We'll have time for that. Tonight, I want you to ravish your daughter, take me."

She pops out of my arms, "But first, I need food. Sex is exhausting and I need my dad to be fully fueled for the fucking you're going to give me in your room."

Every light blazing. Walking, naked, to the kitchen, uncaring. It's night, nobody on the beach.

We nosh on leftovers, drinking beer. Not much talk. Zoe takes the plates, puts them in the sink. Turns, pinches, her hard, young nipples, "Ready for the final act, dad?"

My cock, needy again, growing, "Question is, are you, young lady?"

She walks past, quickly holding and releasing my cock, "Fuck yes."

I follow her up the stairs, firm ass, thighs still wet, nose bathed in her earthy scent, needing her, now.

Lights on, bright. She walks to the glass wall facing the beach, kneels, "Come here, dad."

I step to her, she takes me in her small, soft hand. Opens her mouth to surround me, "I'm going to put my father's hard cock in my mouth. Wonder if anyone will see?"

Cock does all the thinking now as her warmth surrounds my need. Can't see out because of the light, nobody knows who she is. I'm just a lucky guy who got a hook-up.

Five minutes, Zoe takes my balls in her mouth, teases my ass with her finger, I need her. She gets up, faces the window, grasps the railing, and pushes her legs back, way back, spreading them. So open, red, filled, running.

"Eat my pussy dad. I want to cum on your face while people watch us."

On my knees, lips on hers, again, drinking her lust, hands on her hips. One hand up, pinching a fat nipple.

"Gonna cum on your face if you keep doing that."

I pinch harder, bite her clit, she yelps, floods my mouth. Love her taste.

"It's time dad."

Standing behind her, head parting her lips, hands cupping her hip bone.

"Fuck your daughter hard. Fuck me like this is our dirty secret."

Her hands, white with strain, holding the rail. Her breasts, swaying, jolting when my hips collide with hers. The slap of our skin as I fuck her, fuck my girl as hard as I can, my eyes on the obsidian world outside the glass. Not caring if we are seen. Needing to cum, cum in my daughter.

"More dad, more. Fuck, cumming."

A gush, a splash on the floor. I ram harder, racing to my own explosion. Her, grunting, moaning, pushing back as I pummel her cervix.

There, ready, feeling the tingle.

"Gonna cum baby girl."

Sweaty voice growls, "In me, dad. Cum in my fucking pussy."

Dirty talk, trips the trigger. Howling, cumming. Fingers diggings deep into her skin. Sweet release. One, two, three, then a fourth. Don't want to stop. Hug her trim body as she is bent. Sweat blending, panting, we are one at the window. I cup her breasts as I stand.

"Don't do that dad. I'll want more."

"You've drained me, my daughter. I need a shower and sleep."

The shower, tender, gentle washing. I'm done, but love feeling her under my fingers. We dry. In bed, hugging, deep kisses.

"I gotta go back early tomorrow dad."

"I know."

"I'll be back."

"Hope so."

"If I come back, can I stay?'

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

We talk, in the dark. All that has been left unsaid. Permissions, expectations. Our relationship clearer, mature. I love my daughter even more.

Sexless morning, slept late, rush to the airport. Quick kiss. Driving home, miss her already.

Sitting on the beach, midday, sunny, nice breeze off the water, speedo, chair, thermos full of margaritas, hanging out, watching the skinny young girls in their thongs, thinking about Zoe, back home now, over a month. Almost hard. Should probably think about something else.

"Mind if I join you?"