Splashdown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted with a difficulty Kathy found intoxicating, "Kathy, I, damn, if you wanted to you could make me spill before I had a chance to resist, but I don't think that's what you want."

She looked heartbroken at my words as well as enthralled by what she gripped. Kathy was a tremendous salve to my ego and libido. Reluctantly she relaxed her grip. I sucked in air through my teeth. I felt my body relax.

"Kathy, tell me something."

She nodded nervously.

"I loved holding you last night." Her face brightened as I continued, "tell me, why you wanted me to hold your breast. I'm not complaining. You have wonderful breasts. Damn Kath, everything I see looks simply wondrous!"

Kathy blushed all over, the redness spread down her neck and across her chest and breasts. She started to cover herself with her hands, then thought better of it. She reversed course now, actually putting her shoulders back presenting herself to me. She took stock of my vantage and decided there was no point to opening her legs since my angle would not allow me to take in the view she wished to offer.

She put her head down on my chest and I felt another few tears dampening me there.

"If you guessed it was something special to me, you guessed right." As she thought about what she was about to explain she smiled, seeing something from a long distance, or perhaps a long time ago. Kathy's memories made her resolve to call her parents later.

Kathy told me that her mother was always so happy with her father. Kathy had a special glow for both her folks. Though revering her father she was always closest to her mom. She said her mother used to go on and on about her dad: how he did things right. He didn't get as far as fast as the cheaters did, but always eclipsed them in the end. He didn't distinguish himself by drawing attention to himself. And he loved her dearly even in high school.

Kathy told me a story about them.

"My mother told me the that early in High School, in the heat of youth and the new light of popularity she made a decision, which my future father found out about and knew was a mistake. They had been fast friends for years. He searched her out, which was a strange situation in itself, only to have her suddenly give him, her old close friend, a cold shoulder. The reason was as bad as the action. He was spurned by the faster, monied, cheating, popular set that now offered her access. My father was particularly unctuous to them as he had written them off first. That was intolerable to them.

"My mother admits she made a mistake falling under their spell and going out with them. There was a price to be paid for entry into that club and she was beginning to weaken, thinking very seriously about paying it. The choice was thrust upon her more suddenly than she was ready for. In haste she made another bad choice, agreeing to a date with a boy in the group she really didn't know. She didn't even have interest in the boy she was being paired with.

"My father had been her close friend for a long time, but not boyfriend; they were only coming of age then with my mother maturing more rapidly. They made sure my father knew about the date my mother had agreed to. Despite the ridicule and trouble it would cause him, he took it upon himself to approach my mother about what she was about to do. He told her she was making a bad choice and making it worse by not only hanging out with them, but deciding to "date" a really bad guy.

"My mother told the story to me like this ..."

"Your eventual father told me what would happen on my "date". Further, he said he had hoped when I started dating that I would notice him instead, but he was not going to grandstand for my attention. He said that folks had to know quality for themselves. He said that he knew mine and thought we were perfect for each other.

"I sort of knew he was right, but I didn't want to listen to him or the growing voice in my head. I wanted to run with the fast set. It seemed so glamourous, so important, and of course most folks don't get the opportunity. Further when most got the call, they couldn't handle it. I fell for the challenge, if not the outright bull crap; they had set the hooks in me pretty deep. So, I went on the date. I was suddenly proud and arrogant. I was going to show them all, even the kids already in the cool crowd, that I belonged at least as much as they did!

"Things went as your father told me. Thank God I had his warnings as a blueprint. That other boy wanted me for, um, my beauty alone, not for anything intrinsic to me other than my body. I possessed a young woman's body when most my age were still girls. I suddenly had the attention from the older "cool" boys I craved. I was so new to it all that it almost went completely bad. Almost too late in the game I remembered what you father told me.

"Things didn't feel perfect with the boy I was with. Somehow, I stopped what we had begun before the results became irreversible. I'd done more than I wished, more than I ever had, but I hadn't made a personal-history-making mistake that changed the trajectory of my entire life. I saw it as a narrow escape. Especially as the evening became very nasty after I called a halt to the less than romantic proceedings.

"I was now ostracized by the group that had seduced me. That was fine by me after how ugly they became towards me. I still had a lot to learn, but at least I was getting my head on straight again. It was sobering knowing what I had done for a boy I didn't care for. I'd never liked the idea I had to pay for my new status, but it was still a slap that they turned on me in an instant. These were not good people!

"I hated that I'd bent and done for a boy that didn't care a whit for me. I detested that I gave a person of such foul nature satisfaction of any type. That was the first time I'd ever done that. But the boy told the kids in school I had done everything: that he had me. Their gossip machine was formidable. No one believed me and I was considered dirty. The good folks, wiser kids, and my old friends who I ostracized to run with the "in crowd", didn't want to have anything to do with me. They didn't whisper the nasty things they said about me behind my back, they either said them directly to my face, or shunned me completely. As I hadn't been concerned with their feelings then, they were no longer concerned with mine now.

"Unexpectedly a true friend stood up for me, and stayed by my side, even though I'd left his. I was ashamed explaining that while I hadn't done what the boy said, I'd done more than I felt good about. I admitted doing far too much with the wrong boy.

"Frankly daughter, everything I did was pretty tame by grown woman standards, but I was not yet a full-grown woman. Your father told me to always be honest with him. I told him the truth, which was mortifying, both the liberties I had afforded the young man and admitting them to a boy who I knew fancied me, who was also the one person to stand up for me. I saw your future father wince as I confessed. He wasn't just hurt for me; what I did hurt him!

"It dawned on me how much he must feel for me. The liberties and acts given to te other boy wounded your father just by their existence. I was ashamed and he hated that I had to feel that way. He was humiliated that I had looked past him and had given those gifts to someone who only sniffed at them, when your father would have held them as his most sacred memories.

"I cut your father to the quick. Yet, he signed up to take more hurt for my sake. He didn't blanche in defending me, even after I'd taken some of the bloom off his rose.

"Your father warned me initially because he couldn't stand to see me hurt when matters played out as he foresaw. He cared for me deeply, I saw it now. Later when I was back home, I thought and thought. I realized his quality, and that no one else stood as tall.

"Things came to a head when he stood up at a party to defend my honor as the other boy told untrue stories about me. He and his friends challenged your father. While your father was unassuming, he wasn't the type to back down. Your father took on and quickly defeated an older, larger, boy. Then he proceeded to make a lesson of the boy who lied about me. Your father beat and bloodied him, more importantly he cowed him, and made him confess his lies to the party goers.

"As your father left to tend to his own considerable injuries, he turned and asked the crowd, "You all know what he is. Why do you ever believe him?"

"I wondered why I believed in them. Why had I gone with them despite knowing their true nature, making excuses for them even to myself. And why, oh why, had I ever betrayed the best friend I had ever known? While my body was more mature than most in my class, it was obvious I had a lot of growing up to do. I had my work cut out for me to catch up to and earn the loyalty your father was already giving me. I was intensely aware I was no longer the girl he thought I was. After all he had done for me, I felt I just had to become that girl again. I had to do it even more for him than for myself. Think about that child, that is making a long-term commitment. Except I knew without a doubt his belief in me was a strength I could use to make it through all the challenges I would ever face.

"Years later, after we had grown and married, worried townspeople showed up at our door one night. You were not born yet, though you were with me about four months along. It had been raining for days and a levee had broken, there was a sudden terrible flood. They came to ask your father to lead part of the attempt to save our small town. He agreed and the small group decided what to do. They led by being in the thickest part of it themselves. They saved the town diverting the water by building berms where they could as the water rose around them. All of it organized and executed in a few hours, because that was all the time we had.

"Your father could be mayor but won't run. He advises rather than take the limelight. He's an elder, on many councils, and some boards. Everyone knows him and respects him, especially me.

"All those years ago, your father came to me and warned me when I started making bad decisions back in school. I spurned him to run with that wayward crowd, then again for his warning. He came back again to save me from my just deserts. He helped me when I was down because of my own foolishness, in spite of his warning.

"You must understand, when he came back to help me after my partial fall, he expected more scorn for his efforts, even from me. He didn't help me to curry favor. He came back for me because he cared for me, and because he thought it was the right thing to do. He saw I was on the outs with the "in-crowd" and understood I hadn't given in to them completely. He lost all his friends because of their own fear of ridicule, until he proved himself better than the "in-crowd".

"When I confessed how badly things had gone on my "date", I didn't know the effect it would have on him. I realized in horror I was breaking his young heart. I also understood he felt he'd already lost me. As his love for me was part of him, it was a cross he now had to bear. He didn't try to gain in-roads with me, he didn't leverage himself as a paramour again. When he took on those boys, he didn't believe there was a chance of our being together. He thought I had no interest in him because he was the antithesis of the in-crowd which I had chosen over him.

"When your father entered the fight with those boys he knew he would pour himself out in my service, but he thought he would lose; they were larger and there were more of them. Knowing I'd already chosen against him, whereas he thought he could ease my plight, he also believed there was no possible reward for him. He still took them on because it was right, and because he loved me."

Kathy's impassioned mother became quite distraught, "He still stood by me, even then, defending the girl who broke his heart and humiliated him, literally fighting to save my reputation. After he'd asked his question of the crowd, he simply walked away into the night, alone."

"Through sobs my mother added, "I wasn't there. I hadn't spurned him again leaving him alone. I was at home; my social life having collapsed. It was a party I would have attended before my dalliance with the "in-crowd". It was an event your father would have easy dismissed. He went solely to confront the boy who impugned me.

"Many younger boys that age would have seen me as despoiled. Thank God, your father saw what I could be instead of focusing on what I'd become. And thank God I had saved the ultimate honor a girl could bestow for your father. I can think of no other man I would consider to, ahem, fill his shoes."

"Mom was crying happily by then, still touched and still reeling over both what she had done, and my father's saving and changing her life."

Kathy grew quiet for a while. She raised her eyes to me before raising her face. She regarded me for long quiet moments.

Finally, Kathy spoke softly, "Gary, there seem to be some similarities between you and my father." She looked away unable to look at me for quite a while.

"Dad told my mother what would happen if she followed a certain course, that it would be to her detriment, and he was right. Then he stuck up for her even though she had wronged him, and that has played out with you too.

"My mother certainly didn't inflict the number or severity of transgressions Peggy has on you. However, you are more mature than my father was in High School, and you have a much greater command of yourself and your world than he did at the time of the story. Their story had a happy ending, if everything else follows, so can yours with Peg."

Kathy took a moment to compose herself and started a second missive about her folks.

"My mother glowed when retelling the story of her decision to take my father as her love and lover. The permanent status of the position was just the, er, cherry on top. My mother adores my father and he has always been bigger than life: upstanding, dedicated, and disciplined.

"I walked into their bedroom once when I was a young child. I was five, perhaps six. The covers had pulled back in the night and my parents were asleep in a classic spoon. His was the face of contentment as he held his wife and best friend. My mother's face was joy, absolute joy. She was in the arms of her beloved. His muscular arm reached over her, protecting her, claiming her as his own, warding off harm, protecting, and loving. His hand clutched her breast. His grip was firm without harming, familiar, intimate, and of course, protective. Her hand was over his, clutching it as if for life itself, but not scared: just so thankful his was there.

"It wasn't sexual, not that I would have understood that at the time. There was a bond between them, it seemed comprised of every good, true, and wholesome thing in the world: what love should be. They we're both so pleased to have found each other. Almost as if they could not believe their luck."

Kathy looked pensive while brandishing a very happy smile.

"Gary, I have that picture emblazed in my head, in my soul perhaps, and now I've felt it. I slept in your arms, your hand holding my breast, my hand holding your hand. It felt completely right, wholesome, and good. I've lived that picture in my head and felt it in my heart. I know a satisfaction now I've never known. Perhaps it would've been tainted by guilt if we'd experienced more, but I rather think it would be awash in love.

"Without realizing it at all, I've been looking for a man like you for a long time. I haven't merely found a man like you, I've found you. Last night I got to live that special moment I've sought all my life. I realize I've sought that contentment and completion even more than I lusted for my space flights. Thank you, Gary, I'll always treasure it. It's not sullied by a desire for more. It was perfect as it was. It will always be that perfect."

Kathy now nestled into me on the outdoor sofa sectional thing. She made us spoon again, her perfect naked ass grinding deeply into my frustrated forsaken groin, now bursting for attention and release. She knew. She ground harder. I released an involuntary groan.

"Gary, would you do what you did for me last night? Please. Don't you see how it's all fitting together for me? I can feel your excitement. You certainly don't have a physical problem, just a huge emotional one with a particular woman. Don't think about her, just feel relief that your circulatory system has not let you down. In fact, I would say it has you extremely pumped up! All of this is driving me mad. J-Just put your fingers near my thighs, Gary."

I reached around her. She was very wet.

"Wow."

"Yeah, no kidding. Gary, you do something for me. You move me. You see it, don't you?"

Kathy ground her ass back further and further and harder and harder. I had to bring my knees forward to relieve her rolling and rolling those wonderful cheeks against my poor neglected boxer covered phallus. While we still spooned on our sides, Kathy lifted her upper leg, putting her heel behind my thigh to pull us even tighter, while giving acess to her greatest intimacy. Reaching around her I took her finger and traced it up and down in ever tightening circles around her love button until she exploded.

In a sultry languishing voice, she asked, "God Gary, that was insane. What will it feel like if you finger me? Why does this feel better than my vibrator? I thought the vibe was supposed to win this sort of contest."

She looked over her shoulder locking her smoldering needy eyes to mine, "What have you done to me?"

Her question wasn't a tease. It wasn't designed to blow my mind. It was real and earnest, and because it was it did, in fact, blow my mind.

"Do it again, Gary."

I did, she got wilder, and wilder. And Lord help me I lowered my knees a bit to maintain my arm position holding her thrashing body in place so that I could continue to use her own finger to please her. She was moaning loudly this time and thrashing and my now straining cock definitely wedged between her cheeks through the thin material of my boxers.

"Ohhh," Kathy moaned a low guttural pitch that was quickly becoming a groan. She pumped with her ass, to make better contact against our fingers, and because every instinct she had said to. Without intent that delicious ass was also pumping me. She felt me harden more and gasped at the impossibility of it.

She turned her head back again as she rapidly approached another climax. She saw me grimacing on the very precipice of release, trying with all my might not to fall over the edge. I heard the sexiest groan I have ever heard.

"Oh Gary. Gary, I am about to take another liberty. You're blameless, trust me."

She began to grind her rear into my groin with wild abandon my hand had fallen away from her finger and she no longer cared about her orgasm, impending or not. My eyes cracked open finding Kathy gazing into my face, her mouth open and her face radiant with crimson lust. Anticipation oozed from her every pore as she breathed heavily through her mouth. No, she wasn't breathing, she was panting.

"Do it Gary. Give it to me! NOW!"

I don't know if I yelled or called out. I saw stars, that's for sure, and probably started pumping my hips to meet her undulating ass too. It was extraordinary, frankly it was so intense it hurt like hell. I heard Kathy groan, then squeal, as I heard her cum. While I was still coming down, I felt her hand reach into my waistband, my entire groin was a sticky mess. I heard her moan, shudder, and keen as she came again.

As I calmed, I rolled onto my back, spent. I enjoyed the lack of high pressure down there even if it was replaced by the pain of over exertion. Eventually I felt Kathy wrap her arms and legs around me. I could smell our combined happiness. I could hear Kathy mewing and sighing, then sounds like surreptitious licking and slurping. Her hand was no longer in my shorts. Naw, it couldn't be. Was I truly finger licking good?