Splashdown Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a length of time I've no idea the length of, she spoke softly cooing in my ear, "Whoa. Damn. You certainly have been waiting six months, haven't you?". Finally, I was able to react. I wanted her in a bad way, although I reached to bring her head up. She was crying, though she wasn't sad.

"Well, I've never done that before." Kathy was referring to her desire to taste my seed. "You're making me quite the little slut, though I'm completely dedicated. Isn't that a man's dream?" She seemed so happy.

"What are you thinking, Kath?" I hoped she knew because I sure didn't know what to think.

"That I have never seen the like, Gary. I truly didn't think the male of the species could produce that much ejaculate! Forgive me Gary, because I've never thought anything like this ever before: mostly I'm thinking that I really, really, regret that was not in me or on me."

I pushed my head up and my boxers were soaked. I pulled up on the waistband and the fabric stuck to me. I pulled further and it reluctantly lifted away. I was shocked, it looked closer to the issue of ten times than once.

Kathy lustfully hissed seeing my condition. She asked, "Gary is that normal?" Her eyes were turned on and huge, and perhaps a little fearful, which was alluring as hell.

I shook my head. "No Kath. I've ... I've never done nor seen anything like that before." I figured we were being completely honest, "I'm sore as hell from that, which isn't normal either."

Her face turned crimson again. This time from pride mixed with lust.

"Oh W-Wow. I'm in your record book! I ... oh damn, that turns me on. Mmm, yep, oh so much. Dammit!"

Kathy pushed her hand between her upper thighs and hissed again. "Oh fuck! I'm drenched, again, and I was still drenched from that last time." She looked at me and asked again, "What are you doing to me?"

Now the smell from my exposed sperm wafted to our nostrils. Kathy just shook. "Fuuuck Gary, no joking, you are making me a little slut."

She was miserable for a moment. I feared she was regretting what we'd done. Why hadn't I had more discipline! I made it six months, but damn, pouring that long hot blond naked into my arms was just more than I could resist. Cut me a break, it'd been six months since I held a woman for cripes sake.

Kathy looked very nervous like something may be happening to hurt our relationship. I was beginning to rue the day I was born. Damaging what I shared with Kathy was the last thing I wanted!

"Gary, I've never had a thought like that in my life! Nor like this. Don't stop me Gary, I'm not compromising you."

There was no regret in her. Instead, her face turned a different shade of red, her body shuddered she as she wrestled with desire, any embarrassment replaced now by pure lust.

Kathy lowered her head down to my sticky coated groin. I didn't think it was right that she sucked me, but sorry, I'm a man, there was no way I could stop her just then. Besides I was really worn out by my explosion. I'd just have to hate myself in the morning, right?

She pulled my boxers down as far as she could. My cock and balls and especially my stomach at my naval where the waistband stopped the shooting mess, was coated in my cum. Kathy did something I never expected. She stuck her tongue out. It was a beautiful specimen. Then she glided it through the mess above my groin and below my navel: the site of my "accidental discharge". She moaned as she came up for air. I swear her eyes were dilated, and her lips appeared fuller, perhaps swollen. She savored then swallowed. Her fingers traveled down coming back up covered in my cum. Unconsciously Kathy licked her lips, then brought her fingertips up to her swollen lips to trace them over and over again. Finishing her fingers like licking the last of the cookie dough from the blender.

"Oh Gary. Jeez."

She quickly dove down and licked up more of my cum. Then came up shaking and desperately pleaded, "T-Touch me again. Please. Now!"

I didn't think this time, I put my fingers in her cleft searching for her little pearl. Finding it, I touched it for myself. That was all I did. Kapow! When Kathy came down from her apparent seizure, her eyes fixed on my groin again. Her hand followed her eyes back to my groin scooping up more cum. I think to taste again. We both realized I was hard as a phone pole again. Her hand accidentally brushed my erection.

"Oh God Gaaary. A girl can only take so much!"

Kathy wanted to sit on me and began to position herself, only to throw herself back, "God Gary, you heartless bastard, if ever a girl needed her man to ravish her, now's the time! Why, why won't you take me?!"

Her fists immediately balled, and her teeth clenched. Her face showed dismay at her words. "No, I-I get it," she was panting again. "But don't dare tell me not to touch you!" Kathy's eyes flared in defiance.

Kathy grabbed my hardness with a desperate fist moaning at the touch. She threw herself on her back aligning our bodies for the greatest degree of contact. She kept one hand on me, as her other hand dove for her femininity. Too far gone to care, she spread her legs widely and lewdly, driving her fingers inside, rapidly finding her G spot. She howled. She pumped my cock and then herself, me then her, until she howled again. It took a while afterwards for her to regain compose. She rolled over, pressing her front to my side nestling once more under my arm.

Tired and frustrated she groaned, "Aaare you going to taaake me, Gaaary?"

I didn't move, it took everything I had left. She saw my struggle. Rolling on her back, her head drove backwards into the cushion with a howl of dismay.

"O-Okay, then you have to let me, g-get off until I can f-fu-function. Again."

Her hand traveled south along her statuesque body. Moaning loudly, she drove herself to two strong orgasms. Then she flopped over me again, panting.

Eyes blazing, she moaned, "Gary, I didn't know I was multi orgasmic." She panted and panted. "I-I didn't get you off. Gary, what do I have to do to get you to drive that glorious thing inside me?"

Kathy's expression changed and she apologized once more, "I'm sorry Gary. I'm sorry! I-I definitely pushed things; I was out of my head. Gary, I have never been that out of my head. Forgive me."

I pulled her in for a strong hug. She looked around coming back to her senses a bit, letting her head drop and rest on my chest, "Oh my word! I'm outside cumming and screaming like a banshee. I have the world's hottest man next to me and he's so hot and bothered he could set Guinness' World's record for sperm retention, and he won't do me! Instead, he makes me get myself off like I have never, I mean never, experienced before."

Kathy pulled herself up on her elbows putting her face inches away from mine, her falling hair made a private space for our faces. I smiled, but her look was an astonished awe. She was deadly serious.

"Gary, I've never, I mean never, done anything like that. Gary, I was out of my mind to wantonly lick you just for the taste of your semen! You saw it. I was out of my mind! Gary, I don't have a shred of guilt. Gary, I've never felt anything like it. I loved it. Please don't be angry. I just ... I can't find the words." She thought of something that made her smile wickedly, "Yes, I can: Gary. Your name is my word."

Kathy put her head back on my chest to rest. After a short while calming further, her weak and distressed voice asked, "Gary, I-I ... oh Gary, how do I serve you best? Are you sure it isn't best for you to bend me over every freaking piece of furniture in this house in a bid to make up for ten lost months?"

Kathy smiled in wicked contentment, "Are you sure? Can you promise me that isn't the best thing that could possibly happen for both of us today?"

She gave me that wicked smile again. I felt her hand on my cock. I was still hard. Her face filled with pain from her sudden lust. "Oh Gawd Gaaary. Have mercy, I haven't so much as dated in years. You haven't had a decent lay in almost a year. Between the two of us we have enough pent-up sexual energy to start our own space program. I'm rooting for her, but forget that stupid bitch Peggy for just one day: you've just GOT to let me ride THAT rocket!" She gave my cock a squeeze.

I finally gave in ... to laughter. I couldn't stop laughing. I told her how great it felt to laugh again. "Kath, it's the most wonderful sensation I've felt since, well, since my penis exploded on the launch pad a few minutes ago. It's the best I've felt in practically a year."

As I came back to earth Kathy was still smiling contentedly, happy to have made me happy. She still had that look of very serious lust though too. And she still had ahold of my cock.

* * * * *

Later that day, long after I knew she was safe and back in American hands, Peg emailed me.

Excuse me for whining, but I was disappointed because I wanted to hear her voice. I'd been effectively cut off from my greatest joy for half a year, not that the four months before Peg left contained much joy either. There were several barriers between me and what I wanted, which was direct contact with my wife. Most of those barriers were erected by Peg. She'd been gone six months, with another week thrown in for bad measure. I'm notified by the agency, not her, that she's safe. And when she does contact me herself, she emails me! What the hell?

I emailed her a question, "Do they have phones yet in Mother Russia?" To her credit she ignored my sarcasm.

"Gary, it's just ... speaking is not the most appropriate way to communicate right now."

Well that was a sentence! It summed up our frustratingly tangled situation. At the moment I couldn't remember a single thing that was appropriate about our situation. Once again, I was reduced to having to ask for what should have been forthcoming and proffered.

"Why? I want to hear your voice. I love your voice. I want to hear your inflections." Then I set myself up for a couple of minutes of extra wait time by making the following statement, "Email is conversation with a condom".

She didn't write back for a while. I sent, "Honey, that was just a little frustration coming out, but it was supposed to make you laugh."

I figured I made her cry. Tough. Peggy probably wanted to email so I could not hear her inflections or hear her cry. Fuck that, I was sick of hedges for me that were decided by her!

I sent back, "Tell me why no phone call or I will sign off and figure you will call me when you decide you are good and ready. Which btw, will be ages too late. That's how things suddenly worked months before your trip: it will never happen again. I've no patience left for any more games."

I got a phone call.

"Gary, I love you. I have ... some updates. I can't I tell you this way, I must see you. I should tell you in person, you don't deserve ... I mean face to face is what ..."

She was obviously a mess. I stopped her from her self-flagellation, "Peggy, it's great to hear your voice!" I meant it, and she could hear it. Same for the next sentence, "I love you!"

I heard her cry on the other end of the line. She may not have been expecting my next words however, "So now, damn it, shut up. Please, shut up and listen."

There was no anger in my words or voice, only heartbreak, I wanted to hear her voice. I wanted her to be happy to hear mine. I wanted ... damn me, I am a fool. Peggy was putting first things first. My reaction was simply having Peggy back. But her first thought was having wronged me and in the worst way yet. She felt guilt over everything. I had just stepped in it, as I wasn't supposed to know about her fall yet.

I found myself in a rotten position. I'd put up a shield to save me from having to deal with the situation. I was also being loyal to a woman I loved. I could only have her infidelity confirmed by her own words. Oh shit, all this time and I wasn't ready for this. Until Peggy herself confirmed, it hadn't happened yet, not definitely. I loved the girl! I couldn't help but root for her. If you think I wanted confirmation of her fall you're crazy!

Damn it, life was great, just great. I had put up with all this shit for all this time and all for this. It was crystal clear what we were dancing around.

Peg started to cry hearing my voice. She heard me struggle as well, I lost composure and started crying too.

Her desire to confess later now made sense to me, it was the reason for the email, "No, no, don't cry. We'll do it as you want."

I told her she had the center stage and I wanted to ask questions, but I wanted to read her body language and her eyes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Damn. I asked her, being as gentle as I knew how under the circumstances, why was she doing this one cut at a time?

"No, not for me, for you," she pled. "I owe you. I'm trying to respect you!"

"Fine, we'll do it in person - for me," she may have mistaken the disgust in my voice as meant for her not my own weakness.

"Uh, Peggy, I do need ..." I stopped that wasn't the correct question for right now. WE weren't going to talk until much later and she had just opened a can of mental turmoil whoop ass on me. I didn't want to live like that until she got here. "I do need a couple of answers. I ..." she cut me off.

"I love you. I can't wait to see you. I want you more than anyone on the entire planet!"

I felt myself smile. So, she could still read my thoughts, maybe we were no longer simpatico, but our connection wasn't completely dead.

Then the poor woman realized that her last statement was not the endorsement she intended, and followed with a guilt laden, "...or orbit, or anywhere else. In the entirely of the universe the only one I need is you!"

Then she sank from guilty to practically morose, "A-And without you I've gone a bit ... wrong."

There was a terrible ominous silence, not a regular silence where you hear the breeze and some leaves rustling, maybe some animals in the grass. This was that eerie silence when the hurricane is here, the air so thick with moisture that all sound is damped out right before the mountain of noise, wind, and energy, falls on you. This was the calm before the storm.

Her tiny quiet broken little voice sounded like thunder filled with so much meaning and pain, "I don't know if you can keep me ..."

My turn now, I cut her off. "Stop! Stop you just answered all my questions for now. We'll do this thoroughly when we see each other. Not right now. I understand what you were trying to do with the email now." There was silence on the other end. She had reassured me that she loved me, she just wasn't sure it was enough for me to keep her.

Once again it was my turn, "You do know that one way or the other I will always take care of you right?"

She just sobbed, "Of course." She knew even if I exiled her it would be made as pleasant as possible. I could practically read her thoughts, 'Not a bad sentence considering the damage my husband may keep the rest of his life.' I knew she wasn't going easy on herself. Good! If she didn't "get it" there was no chance for us.

She called out, "But pleeease, let me stay with you. Let me take care of youuuu. I'm so sorry!"

A pregnant pause filled the phone lines. Peggy was more composed when she resumed speaking.

"Gary, I'm not really alone here. People could easily overhear. I don't have a private area to make a phone call yet. That's why I thought of email. I need to go now, that's terrible too, not what you deserve. Nothing with me is what you deserve. Can, can, I email you? It's well, it's just better right now. I'm falling apart. Everyone will see, because the phone is in the middle of the hallway. My cell has no reception in these walls. People will want to know why I'm upset if they see me like this. Their knowing is your decision, I don't want to make any more decisions for you. And I want desperately to be in touch with you. So, email ..."

"Sure baby, sure."

"Oh God Gary, thank you for saying that! I-I'd hoped to hear you call me that one more time."

The connection broke. I'm not sure who hung up, just that it felt like my entire life had been "disconnected".

* * * * *

I'd barely put down the phone and Kathy was back in the room and already talking. She'd gone to check her contacts on Peggy's well-being while I spoke to my wife.

"Gary the blood work on Peggy ..." Kathy blurted urgently before forcing herself to slow down.

"Yeah?"

"They found almost no contraceptive chemical in her! It appears the last long-term shot, the one she had to give herself up there, was probably saline, or maybe something else, but it wasn't what it was supposed to be. From what she told me of her time up there I fear the second shot, the one she received the week before liftoff may have been saline as well.

Kathy looked at me shaken and astonished, "And Gary the traces of the long term injectable she did use were the type to shut down her reproductive system, NOT the lesser one she thought she was getting."

"She was set up," I heard my voice utter, the words said themselves with no effort on my part.

"Gary that's not all: they found all sorts of date rape drugs in her too, the sort that would metabolize out after several days. That's why they wanted to keep her for a week, so that the drugs would be out of her system. I don't know how she got that in her, but it looks like she was given that pretty soon after touchdown."

"After she was down?" I needed that confirmed.

"From the amount left in her that's the best estimate. And it wasn't just one, it was a veritable lounge lizard stew."

"No wonder she was out of her mind. All that on top of what she was primed for." I was quiet and too much in control.

"Gary, I'm saying she wasn't at fault: your wife was raped."

"I heard you."

"You don't seem ... relieved at all." Kathy's face screwed up hearing her own words.

What a situation, where a man could be happy his wife was compromised rather than she had cheated. I spoke before she could explain herself.

"Two things Kath. First, why was she targeted?"

"We don't understand that Gary, Peg didn't have any big secrets. I hate to say it, but it was all for nothing."

"Kathy, have someone ask her if Alexi asked her about anything that was remotely secret." I held up a hand to stave off Kathy's comments as I added, "I doubt it. I bet his chatter was all about them, or some version of pillow talk, or more physically base; instructions during flagrante delicto, lift your leg, a little to the right, you love this don't you? That sort of thing."

Kathy looked horrified at what I was saying and the coldness with which I was saying it.

"No, no, no, I'm not denigrating my wife an any way. I think you'll find there was no attempt to find out anything secret."

"Then what are you saying?" Kathy asked, her shock replaced by confusion. "Wait, you're in mission mode, aren't you? You're trying to reason it out, like at work."

I nodded. Words were superfluous, we were on to the purely rational now.

"Kathy, you were right in an assertion you made earlier: Peg wasn't set up to embarrass NASA. Although she was set up. She was set up to embarrass a US intelligence agency."

"How so?"

"In effect by comparing dicks."

"What?!" She was nonplussed.

""Our men can bed your women". That's all this was. And it's still embarrassing. Half of secret ops are blackmail driven. There are ten honey pot ops for each pure intel gathering op. A hundred more than any behind the lines mission to sabotage or steal."

"I can tell there's more, put it together for me, Gary."

"My wife was set up to fall in order to embarrass a US intelligence service. So, we in the intel community would know they could get to us personally, and we didn't see it or stop it. Now we'll have to waste a lot of money checking for this sort of thing in the future. Of course, we'll retaliate, and everyone will waste money, and someone will get sloppy because it's personal. It's just a more sophisticated version of schoolyard warfare."