Splashing in Puddles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling and laughing joyfully, Ellie took Aiden's shaft in her hand so she could direct the torrent where she wanted it. She drenched her top, reveling in the warmth and wetness as the material clung to her skin, streaming down to soak into her panties and run down her toned thighs. When she couldn't suppress her thirst any longer, she turned the jet back to her face, feeling it splash over her as she opened her mouth wide and let it fill before she swallowed. Gasping at the flavor of her husband's piss saturating her tastebuds, she lost all semblance of control and leaned forward to take his glans into her mouth. The sensation of heat and pressure as the stream flowed against her tongue drove her wild; without willing it, her free hand found its way inside her panties and massaged her clit excitedly.

Aiden watched in awe as his wife drank straight from his hard cock, delighting in the audible gulp, gulp, gulp as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful, interspersed by muffled moans while she pleasured herself. Her beautiful eyes locked on his, broadcasting arousal and adoration as she chugged down his juices. When she had drunk her fill, she pulled back and let the fountain wash over her head, lifting and tousling her hair while Aiden doused it, turning the light brown shade dark as it took on water and matted down to her scalp in wet tendrils.

Ellie was soaked from head to toe when her husband finally stemmed the flow from his bladder, urine dripping from her body and splashing into the growing puddle on the tile floor below them. She gasped again when the stream began to diminish and leaned in to catch the last few drops on her tongue, swallowing them down and shuddering with pleasure.

"No more?" She pouted as she stared up at him with droplets of piss clinging to her eyelashes, sparkling in the flickering light of the candles.

"Not yet, baby. I'm saving some for later." Aiden smiled down at her, hopelessly turned on by her thirst for him.

A sad whimper escaped her lips, but the disappointment was short-lived. Wrapping her lips around his rigid cock, she began sucking him enthusiastically. Deeper and deeper she took him into her mouth, pushing herself a little further with each stroke until he was buried in her throat. Aiden moaned loudly and reached down, taking the back of her head in his hand and pumping himself into her firmly, flattening her nose into his short scrub of pubic hair over and over. Ellie loved when her husband took control and fucked her throat as though it were a sex organ, even if her gag reflex protested stubbornly. He was firm but gentle, and he never pushed her harder than she could handle. There was an ineffable intimacy to being used in that way by a man she trusted with every fiber of her being, and it thrilled her immensely.

"Come here, baby," Aiden purred, withdrawing his cock from her mouth and reaching down to help her stand.

When he got his wife to her feet, he pulled her close and kissed her deeply, feeling his shirt dampen as she pressed her dripping wet body into his and their tongues rolled and danced together in their mouths. The couple moaned hungrily while they made out, squeezing and petting each other, standing in a puddle of warm urine. When their lips parted, Ellie grinned at her husband, who returned her smile and touched his forehead to hers lovingly.

Leaning back in Aiden's arms, Ellie stared up at him as she reached for the hem of her tank top. Making a show of stripping away her top, she peeled the soaked garment away as she lifted it over her smooth, firm stomach. When she reached her chest, she held the shirt close to her body, lifting her magnificent breasts as she exposed inch by inch of curvacious underboob until her tits fell away, dropping back down with a playful bounce. Aiden took the dripping garment from her hands and held it above her head, wringing a shower of droplets from the material. Ellie extended her tongue, giggling as her husband's urine rained onto her face and streamed down his arms in warm rivulets, wetting his armpit hair and soaking into the sleeves of his t-shirt.

"You are so fucking hot," Aiden growled as he dropped the tank top, landing on the tile floor with a wet splat.

"I still really have to go, baby," Ellie whispered sensually, flashing a sultry smile.

Pulling her close, he kissed her once more; a quick and intense flurry of lips and tongues as he tasted himself on her mouth. Just as abruptly as the kiss began, Aiden broke it off, turning his wife around and slapping her firmly across her tight ass. Hungrily, he tugged at her panties, rolling the sopping material over her hips and down her thighs until it fell, wet and heavy, to land around her dainty ankles.

"Get on the table." He directed her forcefully, guiding her as she stepped out of her panties and climbed onto the hardwood surface of the coffee table.

Ellie crawled onto the table seductively, arching her back and swaying her hips from side to side enticingly as she positioned herself on all fours, her sopping wet sock-clad feet dangling from the edge of the table and dripping urine onto the floor below. Aiden stood to the side, admiring his wife's gorgeous body as he let his hands drift over her, caressing her back and kneading the firm curves of her ass cheeks. An idea struck him, and he bent to pull the socks from her cute little feet before turning his attention back to the other end of her prostrate form. Ellie let out an excited gasp when she realized his intentions, but the sound was quickly stifled as he stuffed one of her piss-soaked socks into her mouth.

"I want you to piss on your feet for me, baby," Aiden purred, pulling her hips backward so that her pussy hovered over her bare feet as he sunk to his knees behind her.

"Hm-hmph!" Came his wife's muffled response.

With her knees together, the delicate ridges of Ellie's inner lips just barely protruded past the smooth clamshell of her outer labia, beckoning Aiden closer. When he drew near, he could feel the heat coming off her sex as the musky scent of her arousal reached deep into an ancient and primal part of his brain. Giving in to impulse, he nipped playfully at the supple flesh of her ass cheek, sinking his teeth in just enough to leave a faint mark while Ellie let out a muted yelp. Aiden chuckled at her reaction and slapped her firmly on the ass, the loud clap echoing against the room's glass walls. Settling in to wait for his thirst to be satisfied, he watched the perfect pucker of his wife's tight little asshole wink at him, waiting with anticipation while his cock twitched and throbbed.

Soon, a trickle began to leak from Ellie's beautiful pussy, drizzling onto her heels and running down the length of her feet to drip from her slender toes. Quickly, the trickle became a stream, and the stream became a geyser, spraying forcefully from Ellie's lips. Aiden stooped to kiss and lick the soft leather of her soles, slurping up her piss as it cascaded down her feet. The nectar draining from his wife tasted clean and clear, with just a hint of saltiness and that unmistakable aftertaste that always reminded him of the smell of buttered popcorn. He lost himself in the full sensory experience; the flavor, the aroma, the feel of Ellie's feet on his mouth and face, even the sound of her stream hissing as it jetted from the exquisite folds of her labia.

A throbbing ache in Aiden's turgid member announced itself, bringing him back down to earth. To quell his unbridled lust, he wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking himself absentmindedly while he took his wife's sexy little toes between his lips and swallowed gulp after gulp of her warm juices as they drained into his mouth. Warm piss streamed down his chin and neck, soaking the front of his t-shirt and matting down his chest hair while he drank down Ellie's ambrosia.

When the flow began to taper and finally peter out, Aiden buried his face in his wife's taut posterior, lapping up the last few drops of her urine as his tongue slipped between her soft, meaty lips. He shuddered at the taste, a melange of piss and pussy juice, moaning softly as he cleaned her. When he was satisfied that he had lapped up every last drop, he broadened his tongue to lick a long, slow trail from her clit to her asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Ellie spat the sock out of her mouth with a sharp gasp, moaning at the sensation of her husband's tongue on her tight little knot.

She had never been with a man who adored eating her pussy and ass as much as Aiden did. His desire for her was a palpable presence and his need fueled hers, elevating the experience from a simple sex act to something far more sensual and intimate; when Aiden ate her he wasn't simply giving her pleasure, he was satisfying a deep-seated need of his own. That someone could have a hunger like that for her excited Ellie terribly, giving her a sense of an incredible, almost spiritual connection with her husband. She moaned again, pushing herself back against his face while his warm tongue feathered over her hole.

Up, down, over, and around, Aiden licked his wife's beautiful pucker, devouring her as though she were to be his last meal on earth. Ellie's delicious asshole tasted like raw vanilla bean and girl sweat; he savored the subtle, salty-sweet flavor as he consumed her greedily, driving himself wild while he stroked his turgid cock. Gradually, he probed deeper inside her tight ring, narrowing his tongue and pushing into her with steadily increasing pressure, fighting against the resistance of her sphincter until he was full-on tongue fucking her. To his delight, Ellie was moaning loudly and driving her ass back into his face, her pleasure the ultimate reward for his efforts.

Left to his own devices, Aiden could spend an hour worshipping Ellie's asshole --and there had been times he had done just that-- but tonight she was eager to move on to bigger and better things. She pulled away and turned herself over, shifting down to the edge of the table with her legs spread wide and her back arched, thrusting her chest out and giving her husband a full-frontal view of her perfect body.

"Your turn, baby," Ellie's tone was seductive, and she bit her lower lip alluringly as she flashed a sultry grin.

Aiden smiled back at her, watching as she dipped her beautiful feet into the puddle that had collected on the tile floor. She swirled her toes around in the still-warm liquid, casting ripples in the surface before rubbing her feet together sensually, massaging the piss into her silky-smooth skin. Ellie slipped her toes into the puddle once again, but this time she kicked her feet rapidly, kicking up a spray of urine to douse Aiden's groin and thighs while the sound of her soles slapping against the wet floor filled the room.

The arousal on her husband's face as he watched her splashing in the puddle pleased her greatly and she let out a joyful squeal, giggling happily while she played in their piss. Satisfied that her performance had had the desired effect --as evidenced by the glistening string of precum that dangled from Aiden's cock-- Ellie lifted her long, slender legs and wrapped her toes around his throbbing member.

Aiden sat back low on his knees, watching his wife's talented feet glide up and down his dick, her toes conforming to the curvature of his shaft and shifting as they passed over the rim of his glans. The couple had both been pleasantly surprised by Ellie's remarkable dexterity when they had first begun experimenting with foot play, and experience had only served to hone her skills. He watched her dainty feet and slender toes work over him, admiring her smooth, deeply tanned skin and the complementary turquoise polish on her nails while he moaned with pleasure.

As the urine drained from Ellie's feet, its lubricating properties disappeared with it, giving Aiden an idea. He peeled his soaking wet t-shirt up over his head and dipped it into the puddle before him, letting it soak up their juices before wringing it out over his cock. Droplets of piss rained down over Ellie's feet, twinkling in the candlelight like a sleet of crystal beads as she stroked him.

When Ellie adjusted her grip, taking his cock between her big and second toes and squeezing him firmly, Aiden let out a loud moan. She was quickly guiding him to the brink and though blowing his load all over her gorgeous feet had become one of his favorite sex acts, he wasn't ready to cum just yet. He made one more pass with the t-shirt, soaking her all over again before lifting one foot to his lips and sucking her toes into his mouth. She moaned softly, her eyelids fluttering at the decadent pleasure of her husband licking between each of her digits. Without willing it, her hand drifted down to her pussy and began rubbing at her aching clit, slowly at first, but with increasing fervor as Aiden worshipped her.

After he had cleaned every last drop from both Ellie's feet, Aiden stood, his big cock pointing straight out at his wife's pretty face. She leaned forward to take him into her mouth, but she was surprised by a hot blast of piss spraying forcefully into her open mouth as she neared. Caught off guard, she drew back coughing and sputtering while the stream washed over her face and cascaded down her naked body. With a happy giggle, Ellie regained her composure and let her mouth fill with her husband's golden nectar, relishing his flavor while her tongue bathed in his juices. Finally, she swallowed with an audible gulp, smiling up at Aiden while she fondled her tits, rubbing his water into her smooth skin.

Watching Ellie lean backward until she was laying flat on her back on the hard surface of the coffee table, Aiden walked his stream up and down her stunning body, spraying every inch of her until her skin shimmered wetly. She was touching herself feverishly by then; kneading her bountiful breasts and rubbing her pussy at a manic pace. Gasping and moaning, she arched her back while the warm piss washed over her, arcing down from above and tracing a lazy zig-zag pattern over her supine form. When her breathing became labored, panting out of her in short, halting spurts, and her slender legs tensed and trembled, Aiden knew she was about to cum.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" He purred.

"Mmmm!" Ellie's reply was a high-pitch whimper.

"Good girl." He smiled.

Aiden directed the torrent down to her smooth pussy, watching droplets fly from her hand, propelled by the high-speed motion of her fingers flying back and forth over her clit. He smiled at his wife's pleasure while he emptied his bladder all over her sex, urine draining from her skin and pooling on the table before dripping onto the floor below. When her orgasm overtook her, she let out a loud cry that was cut short, catching in her throat as the seizure of pleasure tensed every muscle in her body. Her back arched impossibly deep and her whole body trembled under the weight of her climax until she relaxed and went limp, gasping and panting heavily.

"Oh, god..." She moaned, writhing with aftershocks as she drew her legs up, knees together and her feet flat on the table.

"That was quite the performance, baby." Aiden grinned.

"I got a little carried away," Ellie responded with a bashful smile.

"Naw," He chuckled, "I love watching you cum."

"Mmm," She moaned, pushing herself up on the table, "Well how about I get you soaking wet, and then I watch you cum?"

"Hell yes!"

Ellie stood and pressed herself into Aiden, taking his throbbing cock in her hand and kissing him intensely as she guided him backward onto the couch. He laid sideways across the cushions, watching as his wife straddled him, hovering over his stomach and spreading her pussy open with two fingers. Soon, he felt the warmth of her piss spraying over him as it gushed from her body, matting down the dark hair that ran up his abs to his chest and pouring off him in rivulets. Aiden could hear the hiss and splash as the pressure of Ellie's stream built into a forceful jet that traveled up his torso, slowly drawing nearer and nearer to his face.

Lifting herself, his wife directed the torrent higher, drenching his entire face and soaking into his hair before lowering her pussy onto his open mouth. Aiden blinked to clear the piss from his eyes, his vision blurry and sparkly from the droplets that clung to his eyelashes as he looked up at Ellie. The position afforded him a tantalized view of her smooth, flat stomach and the exquisite swells of her breasts as she drained her bladder directly into his mouth. Aiden felt an overwhelming sense of closeness and intimacy towards Ellie as he drank straight from her pussy, swallowing gulp after gulp until she came up empty.

With a satisfied sigh, Ellie backed off, shifting down on the couch until she was positioned over Aiden's cock. She lined him up with her sopping pussy and sank down on him slowly, relishing the feeling of her husband stretching and filling her while she made her descent. The couple moaned in unison as Ellie came to rest on his pelvis with his big, throbbing cock buried as deep as it would go into her tight pussy. Immediately, she began riding him; a sensual, reserved pace at first but quickly building into a vigorous motion as their passions inflamed.

Aiden stared up at his beautiful wife frantically riding him, her perfect tits bouncing with her movements while her soaking wet hair dangled down, dripping onto his face and chest. The atmosphere was thick with pheromones, activating a deep, dark part of his subconscious and driving him wild with lust. It was all too much to bear, and soon he felt the rapidly building swell of an impending orgasm. Ellie ground herself into him feverishly, moaning and crying out as she used his body for their mutual pleasure until she worked herself into another climax. She bucked and writhed, her body tensing while her pussy clamped down on her husband's cock with a series of powerful contractions.

That was it for Aiden; he followed Ellie over the edge into the rush of simultaneous orgasm, feeling his cock pulse violently with each forceful spurt of cum as he exploded deep inside her. After all the buildup to this moment, his climax seemed to go on forever, tearing through him powerfully as he grunted himself empty, depositing every last drop of his seed into his wife until he had nothing left to give. And then, suddenly, it was over. Ellie let out a long, shuddering sigh and smiled down at her husband, giggling cutely before collapsing against his heaving chest.

"That," Aiden panted heavily, "Was fucking incredible!"

"Mm-hmm!" Ellie concurred, nodding emphatically.

The couple lay in quiet contentment, basking in afterglow as their hot skin cooled in the sheen of urine that coated them. Outside, the storm had not let up at all, and the ever-present sound of raindrops hitting the glass lent a soothing background noise to the otherwise silent sunroom. Aiden hugged his wife, squeezing her tight and planting a soft kiss on her damp forehead. It pleased him greatly that, even now, he could still detect the lingering aftertaste of his wife's piss on his tongue.

"We made a hell of a mess." Ellie finally broke the silence.

"We sure did!" Aiden chuckled, "That's the only downside to this; cleanup is a bitch."

"Oh!" Ellie exclaimed suddenly, "That gives me an idea."

She straightened up and lifted herself off him, his still semi-erect cock finally slipping from the warm wetness of her pussy. When she stood, a thick gob of cum oozed out of her and trickled down her thigh. Ellie reached down to collect her husband's seed on her fingers, locking eyes with him as she made a show of sucking the mess from her digits. Not yet satisfied, she plunged her fingers inside herself, scooping out another wad of cum to lap up hungrily. When she was done, she flashed a mischievous grin and bent to kiss him, slipping her tongue past his lips so he would taste himself on her mouth. With that, she gathered her long hair in her hands and wrung it out, releasing a cascade of urine to run down her tits and over her stomach.