Splashing in Puddles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back." She said, disappearing into the house.

When she returned a few minutes later, she had the basket full of soaps, shampoos, and poufs that they kept in their shower.

"What are you doing?" Aiden laughed.

"Come on," Ellie smiled and reached for his hand, "Let's go shower in the rain."

Aiden laughed again, taking her hand and letting her lead them out through the sliding glass door. The air was still hot, but the rain was cool and refreshing as it rinsed the urine from their bodies. The couple held each other close, petting and kissing while they cleaned each other flirtatiously, sharing their post-coital bliss. There was no denying the romance of standing naked in the rain, showering under the night sky outside their quiet country home, with no nearby neighbors to worry about seeing them.

"You know what we should do next time?" Ellie said, her soft voice nearly drowned out by the sound of the falling rain.

"You are insatiable!" Aiden teased, "Barely done with this time, and you're already thinking about next time."

Ellie blew a raspberry at him, "Do you want to know, or not?"

"Of course I do." He grinned.

"You should take this big cock of yours," She took his flaccid member in her hand and gave him a playful squeeze, "put it in my ass, and fill me with your piss."

Aiden gulped, suddenly feeling aroused all over again, "Great. Now I'm already thinking about next time."