Splinter of Mind's Eye

Story Info
A Christian married couple is tricked by a sex demon.
12.6k words
4.58
3.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George and Lynn Bender, a very handsome couple. God fearing church going zealots. They met and married while attending Pensacola Christian College. When Lynn and George met it was more than love at first sight. Their connection was virtually supernatural. Once their eyes locked on to each other, they were connected. It seemed that they could sense what each other was feeling. The longer they hung out together the stronger their connection became. What started out as feelings soon became thoughts and it didn't matter about the distance. They could virtually live through each other's eyes. Their connection was better than a cell phone. Especially since a battery can go dead in a phone. They never tried to explain this to anyone in their religious community. They simply accepted what they had as a gift of God.

Lynn was the type of woman that was attractive enough to be a model for Victoria Secrets. Even though she looked like a beautiful sex goddess she had an innocence that just seemed to communicate that she didn't know it. George was a hunk he stood 6'4" and had a very hard athletic body to go with it. He was very confident yet personable and not arrogant with it.

Married 10 years with a daughter 9 and a son 7. They enjoyed Vanilla sex at least 3-5 times a week. Due to their connection their vanilla sex was quite a bit more than that. They couldn't image how their sexual lives could be any better.

George worked as a salesperson selling insurance and he was in line to take over his father's business. Lynn a schoolteacher at a local Christian school. They never seemed to get a break. Lynn didn't make even close to what the teachers at the local public schools made and George just seemed to make enough money to keep their heads above water.

It was a Wednesday night; George just spent the last couple of hours trying to lock down a sale. Just when he thought he was there the couple backed off and indicated that they needed time to discuss things and they would get back to him. George knew what that really meant. The couple was going to price shop and probably go with another company. He was incredibly dejected. He needed the sale the wife's car had just broken down, just to add to the already piling up debt he was having to juggle, and he was going to have to come up with at least $500 to fix it. His wife was getting ready for church and became saddened by George's efforts and tried to send him positive supportive thoughts.

He knew that he had at least an hour to get home. His wife was going to be at the prayer meeting, and he needed something to calm his nerves. His wife sensed what he wanted to do and tried to convince him that coming home and going with them to church would be a better option. She, however, felt what he felt and understood. No argument was ever necessary. They never argued, ever, they always saw each other's point of view and because of that never disagreed about anything. He saw the handy dandy Jim's Corner Bar and decided to make a stop.

He wasn't the type that would frequent bars, so he was massively uncomfortable going in. Afterall someone that he knew might see him. As he was walking through, he noticed a group of people 6 women and a man sitting together with 3 tables pushed together. The sexy scantily dressed women stared at him like a pack of wolves eyeing a steak. It was very unsettling. He sensed an evil darkness that surrounded them as their eyes in sync followed his every move. He stumbled up to the bar and asked for one Bourbon, one Scotch and one Beer, at least that is what he seemed to remember from some song he had heard.

He sat nervously trying to stomach drinks that he had never tasted in his life when a tap came to his shoulder. He cautiously turned to see the man that was sitting with the ladies.

He smiled and reached out his hand. "Hello George. I am Bill...Bill Langor and I have been expecting you."

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" George cautiously shook the man's hand. Still trying to figure out how Bill knew that he would be there. Lynn, his wife, through George's eyes, got a sudden worried look she could have sworn the man's eyes were pitch black, even the whites of his eyes, for a flash second. George felt and saw what she saw.

"Listen Georgie, I know that you have had a tough day and I have a lot of business to discuss with you. Can you join us over there? I promise it won't be a waste of your time." Bill stated as they both turned to glance at all the beautiful women staring back at them.

George felt compelled to join Bill he gingerly carried his drinks with him. Bill guided George to the only empty chair at the end of the connected tables.

As he looked around the table at all the women, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. The darkness that he sensed earlier only seemed to intensify. Their smiles were not that of innocence, rather of an evil unexplained agenda. The Lord only knows what.

"Okay, what's up? How can I help you?" Stated George trying to come off more confident than he felt.

Bill took his time to take his seat. He walked around to each woman as he walked around the table and touched both shoulders and kissed them on their cheeks when they turned towards him. He then took his seat.

"Georgie, I know that you are at wits end and your bills are piling up. You just can't seem to get a break." George cringed every time he stated a childish version of his name.

"I have two propositions for you, they have a short term as well as a long-term value for you." He stated as he looked George in the eye.

George took a draw on his beer. He couldn't seem to look away from Bill's piercing eyes. Maybe his day was looking up, he thought. Lynn felt his thoughts and understood them. She was basically on board with the same caution as George.

"So, Georgie you probably saw that big mansion overlooking your house. We just moved in there. I run a rather successful porn production company and I need to bundle all of my insurance needs and since I always checkout the people that I do business with, I discovered you. After researching you, I feel your moral character is extremely solid and I can't think of any reason why I can't do business with you." Bill took a sip from his glass of red wine.

"I would like for you to come over to my house tomorrow. Say, around 5 PM? And bring the family. Have your wife and kids bring their swim trunks." George got a look of fear in his eyes.

Bill laughed as he looked around at his very under dressed women. "Don't worry Georgie, my ladies will be tastefully dressed for the occasion. We know all about your family's religious beliefs. I will discuss the other proposition tomorrow. Trust me I think you'll be down with it."

"It's not that. I don't wish to be judgmental or anything. It's just that we...I mean I shouldn't be doing any kind of business with you. Religious beliefs you have to understand. Mumbled George.

The sexy brunette on George's right reached over with her left hand and was gently rubbing his penis through his pants. George was too afraid to let on to what she was doing. He looked at her with fear, trying to let her know that her behavior was not acceptable. Lynn was feeling what George was feeling and it was as if the woman was reaching into her vagina as well. The woman's touches were sending sparks of pleasure through both of them.

"Listen George, we are only talking business here. Which you need very much. I am not requiring you to join my lifestyle. Not that you wouldn't enjoy it." Bill laughed.

He smirked and continued anyway. George's penis had a mind of its own and became harder than he ever remembered his penis ever being. He attempted to push her hand away. She just continued to go right back to his crotch after every push-off. Lynn was trying to listen to the pastor as he was preaching, however the pleasure she was receiving was driving her mad. She was forced to quietly leave the service and go to the restroom.

George reached down and grabbed his shot of bourbon and gulped it down. It burned down his throat. After he finished choking and coughing on the evil substance. He tried to answer Bill.

"Bill, I will see you at 5. I will bring everything that I need to conduct our business." He looked uncomfortably at the woman that gave him a massive erection and then got up trying to conceal his massive boner. Grabbing her hand and lifted her it above the table. "And please keep your women on a leash, my wife and children will be present." The brunette giggled as she took her hand and placed it on her cocktail.

When George got home his penis was still hard, hard enough to pound rocks. At least his wife wasn't home from church yet. He went to the bathroom to try and resolve his now painful erection. He could sense his wife working on her clit trying to get off in a restroom somewhere. He worked his penis for over a half hour and still couldn't get off. He even tried fantasizing about the women that he saw in the bar as he was masturbating. Dang! Lynn didn't seem to object. His family would be home at any time.

Lynn more or less gave up. George could feel her frustration and he knew that she could feel his. Their thoughts were in sync and they each needed to work together to resolve their sexual arousal.

The kids came busting through the front door looking for daddy. George sat on the couch sporting a hard on which he had covered with a pillow. George had a decent sized penis when hard, a good 8 inches. So, hiding that monster can be hard to do sometimes. The children wanted to spend some time with Daddy.

Lynn knowing his predicament. "Kids give daddy a hug and a kiss and go get ready for bed. You both have school tomorrow."

"Awe mom." Yelled the children in unison. However, seeing their mom's face conveyed a set of encyclopedias and they knew not to argue with her.

"Where were you?" asked little Georgie. "You always go to church with us."

"Sorry about that Georgie, my sales consultation ran a bit over." Answered George.

George frowned. "They didn't buy anything, they want to think about it."

"However, George smiled, I ran into a man by the name of Bill Fangor, or maybe it was Langor, he indicated that he would buy all of his insurance through us, and he wants us to visit him in his mansion up on the hill tomorrow." Spoke George trying to be excited.

"And you mister! Better wait for me so that I can help you with that problem of yours." She laughed as she got up, kind of squirming, to go ensure the kids did what they were supposed to do as if she needed to say anything.

As soon as Lynn left the room with the kids he got up and rushed to their bedroom and got undressed.

Lynn rushed to get the kids to bed, her vagina was burning so badly, she simply hoped that George had the cure for what ailed her.

George didn't have to wait long. His beautiful wife hurriedly came into the room and turned off the light before getting naked and then crawling under the covers where a massive penis awaited her.

"Dang George, I can't believe how hard your penis is. I don't think you have ever been this hard."

Yea, I don't know why but for some reason I have been thinking about you all day and I couldn't wait to get home to you." Lynn knew the truth. She appreciated the sentiment though.

George wrestled her to where he was on top of her and pushed his cock into her dripping wet cunt. He went slow at first until she got used to him and then began to get a rhythm going. Lynn usually needs to cum while on top. Tonight, however, she began to orgasm almost immediately. George kept up the same pace for another 10 minutes until she began orgasming again. He still wasn't able to cum and had gotten himself tired. He had her switch positions to where she was on top. Lynn rode him for a while and then had her third orgasm. George was getting very frustrated by this point. He was concentrating with all of his mind on where he was at, who he was with, and what he was doing with her. Still nothing.

George had gotten his 2nd wind and had turned Lynn over on to her back again. This time, out of frustration, George thought of the evil brunette that was playing with him at the bar. He imagined that it was her that he was fucking, and he was driving it home as hard and quick as he could. It didn't take long until Lynn was groaning once more. She knew what he was thinking and for some reason she wasn't even mad though she should have been. This time, however, she was having the biggest orgasm that she had ever had. George's cock finally was ready. He grunted and began to unload into her wave after wave of spunk into her very sore pussy.

Finally, he dropped down on top of her, with his cock still softening inside of her. He kissed her on her cheek and neck while resting on her good-sized breasts.

As they lay in each other's arms, Lynn thought about how worried she was about those people that George had met. George also conveyed similar thoughts.

The spent couple drifted off to sleep. They both had a big day ahead of them. During the night he had many dreams of having hard nasty sex with pretty much every one of the women at that table in the bar and Lynn. Visions of him and them in sexual positions that he had never even seen or imagined. Lesbian, threesomes, and moresomes drove through his mind. He had no control over his mind no matter how much he tried to think about baseball.

George woke to a massive hard on, very much like the one that he had earlier that evening. He carefully slipped it into his wife's wet pussy from behind her while in a spooning position. He worked it in slowly and then carefully began to work it a little harder. He was trying to be careful not to wake his sexy wife.

Soon he was just ramming it home. Lynn began to push back; she was obviously not sleeping anymore. George reached around and started playing with her clit. That is all that she had needed, and she was groaning through yet another orgasm. He picked up the pace ramming in with all of his might. Thinking about the sexual scene in his dreams. After Lynn had two more orgasms George finally unloaded into her.

He hugged Lynn with his arms wrapped around her and his hands resting on her breasts playing lightly with her hardened nipples. He lightly kissed her on her neck, and they finally drifted off to sleep again.

The next morning when the alarm went off Lynn turned and looked over at her husband. She searched his face. George didn't need to try and guess what Lynn was thinking, he felt the same way. Their connection was always strongest when they looked each other in the eyes.

He kissed her and assured her with his thoughts that she was the only one that mattered to him. He would never do anything to jeopardize what they had together.

He laughed and kissed her passionately until she pushed him off of her. "You are going to make me late George." Man did she love this guy. He was her rock. Her mind wandered for a moment. What would she do if she lost this man? She couldn't imagine her life without him. George was thinking the same thing.

Both had a big day planned ahead of them. She had her usual teaching to accomplish, and George had a lot to do to organize for the 5:00 PM meeting.

As George began to take his shower, he began to wonder what the other proposition was. His mind wandered a bit maybe Bill wants for him to be a porn star and fuck his women. George had managed to clean his cock until it was standing hard as a rock out from him. "Where in the world did that thought come from? Please don't hate me, Lynn." For some reason Lynn wasn't concerned about that thought. After all both of them, from time to time, had fantasized about other people. It was weird to explain, however, these thoughts that they shared strengthened their relationship.

5 PM couldn't come fast enough. Time seemed to go in slow motion for pretty much everyone. Lynn spent pretty much the whole time, once she got home, trying to figure out which outfit to wear to the scheduled event. She wanted to make sure that nothing ruined Georges chances on making a big sale.

When George got home, he selected his best suit and made sure that he was as ready as he could ever be.

"Now kids." Stated George. "I want you to be on your best behavior. They have a pool and other things to do over there. No fighting. Be on your best behavior...I mean it."

A blond woman answered the door. She was elegantly dressed in a shimmering long tight dress that reached down to the ground. Her cleavage was accentuated by a large, beautiful pendant that seemed to pull your eyes to her very stacked breasts. Lynn and George couldn't help but notice. Lynn and George suddenly felt underdressed.

"Follow me." She spoke softly.

The room that she guided them through was massive. Framed pictures and items were all covered up by blankets and sheets. Out of curiosity George looked under one of the blankets only to see a painting of a bunch of sexy naked people having sex in various positions, demonic shadows danced around in the background. He naturally assumed everything covered was undoubtedly similar. Probably, to protect their kids. When George turned to look at his wife, she had a kind of shocked look on her face.

A smirk briefly crossed the sexy woman's face that George and Lynn couldn't see because she was facing forward, she continued to lead them to a large dining table where a lot of food of various types was on display. She instructed everyone to have a seat and that the others would join shortly. Everything was so awesome that George and Lynn were speechless. The children couldn't stop talking about it.

George was directed to sit on one of the seats at the end of the table. Lynn sat to his right with the children in-between them.

The ladies began to arrive gradually and take seats all around the table. There were many more women this time perhaps as many as 20. George wasn't about to count them though.

Last to arrive was Bill. All the ladies stood up and began to wait for him. George assumed naturally that he and his family were expected to do the same, so he ushered his clan to get up quickly. Bill smiled and then nodded his head towards the table. Everyone understood that it was okay to sit.

"George, you have a beautiful family, and your children are very well behaved. We'll talk about business after the dinner." Said Bill as he looked at Lynn as if she was a delicious cherry pie. George was put off by that. Looking over at the kids he said. You guys are going to have fun. I have a giant swimming pool with a diving board and everything."

Everyone got busy eating with a lot of small talk. George and his family were the center of attention. The ladies and Bill were asking the kids about school and Lynn about what she did. They spoke of hobbies and interests and really seemed to be hitting it off. Lynn even asked Bill what he did, as if she didn't already know, and he had the sense to answer that he owned a production company.

Towards the end of the meal a hand found its way into George's lap. This time from a sexy Asian woman on his left. He didn't need to look over at his wife, he knew that she also had a hand playing in her lap. Lynn's eyes were closed. Which she promptly opened when she sensed George was looking at her. They were trying to ignore the pleasure that the women were giving them.

After a really wonderful dessert a few of the women took Lynn and the children out to play in the pool area while the guys got down to business.

Bill guided George over to his study where they could get down to business. Bill was patient while George went through his very well-rehearsed agenda. Bill asked the right questions from time to time and ended up selecting enough options for George to basically equal his sales for the entire year.

"Georgie, I guess you have been wondering what my long-term proposal is." Bill smiled. "You won't become a porn star if that was what you were wondering." Bill laughed at his own joke.