Splinter of Mind's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George then walked away. He took off his shirt, shoes, and then quickly followed by his pants. Sally was stunned and furthermore she couldn't stop looking at his penis.

"You like what you see, do you? You will become very familiar with it soon enough." Sneered George as turned left and then right intentionally forcing the large phallus to bounce back and forth.

George began concentrating. There were 3 components to the spell that he was about to cast. He had to mentally concentrate on the precise details of his spell, and then he had to correctly motion in the air the precise patterns of the symbols and then finally he had to touch the woman's head locking her into the spell.

George waved his hands around in the air forming the patterns he had in his mind. A large dark angry evil cloud quickly filled his office. Sally continued looking on with utter fear in her eyes. "What are you going to do to me?"

George then touched both sides of Sally's head while shouting. "TUUM MEUM."

"Please just let me lea..." Sally suddenly froze.

Her head jerked back. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head until all anyone could see was the white of her eyes. The dark evil clouds began pouring into her eyes, nose and mouth until they were entirely within her.

She brought her head forward. Her eyes were black as midnight. She turned towards George and smiled evilly. Her eyes then reverted back to normal.

"Sally, who do you belong to?" George inquired, already knowing the answer.

"I belong to you heart and soul." With a sultry voice.

She smiled and was no longer uncomfortable concerning her nakedness.

"Good. Please take Sally to the restroom and kill that beaver." George directed.

"And Girls do I need to remind you that I get her first?" The ladies all smiled evilly back at him.

"Lynn, Sally is a virgin, and I am going to break her in before she gets married. Will that satisfy the darkness that you need to feed on? Will you let me cum or do you plan on torturing me like you did last time. I don't enjoy having a hard-on for 5 days." He thought to Lynn.

George could hear the ladies giggling in the restroom.

"You ladies are having way too much fun in there. Bonnie, get your wonderful butt out here. Let Joy finish the job." Stated George.

"Does George feel left out?" A naked Bonnie said as she sashayed in.

Without a word George grabbed Bonnie by the hand and shoved her onto the couch. In a swift move he shoved his cock into Bonnie's wet pussy. He then proceeded to drive into her hard. The size of his cock and the force with which he drove into her nearly forced the air out of her. She began moaning almost immediately. With almost a half a dozen strokes in she was already cumming. She began to flail around due to how sensitive she had already become. George kept her in place and then quickly brought her to a few more orgasms before Joy had finally brought Sally back out.

George knew that Lynn was not going to let him cum or even get soft before he had a chance to get into that delicious new girl. George could see the anticipation and hornyness building in Joy and Sally eyes as he continued to pound a way into Bonnie. Soon Bonnie came again. This time, however, she simply passed out after her orgasm. Both Joy and Sally were touching themselves, obviously wishing it had been them.

George took Sally by the hand and guided her to the other couch. "Joy, I want you to finger and eat out Bonnie until she has another orgasm and then have her return the favor when she wakes up.

George took Sally in his arms and kissed her passionately. They tongue dueled for a few minutes. The more that they did that, the more Sally felt she was losing herself to him.

Interrupting the kiss. "Sally, do you want to wait until you get married to Tom before you give yourself to me?" He already knew the answer.

Sally didn't give him an answer. She just quietly grabbed his cock and pulled it towards the entrance of her pussy.

"Hang on my little philly, we need to do something else first." George said as he stepped back while gently pushing her hand away from his cock.

"Stand there." George directed, while Sally became very sad.

George reached up to Sally's breasts with both hands and gripped them gently. "MAGNA UBERA" George yelled.

Sally wasn't paying attention all she wanted now was George's cock. She wasn't going to be complete until she had it inside her. Her breasts grew from a don't need a bra size to a "B" cup. George frowned.

"Don't tease me, George, I need you right now." Sally pleaded.

"MAGNA." George bellowed without letting go of her breasts. They grew to a size "C". He pondered the appearance of her tits and then growled "MAGNA." Again. He smiled; she was where she needed to be.

George guided Sally onto her back. "Show me how much that you want me. Put it in."

Sally's delicate petite hands guided George's cock to her holy of holies.

Sally was very tight. George couldn't even get much of the head of his penis in before he was stopped by her hymen. With a quick shove he pushed through it and then he just held it there. Waiting for her to catch her breath and get through the pain. While staring into each other's eyes, George knew when she would be ready for more. George moved slowly in and out, getting a little further each time. He could see the pain in Sally's eyes as well as her resolve to please him.

After what seemed like forever, George was all the way inside her. So deep, part of him had passed into her cervix. He waited a moment until he saw it in her eyes, she was ready. George took his time pushing in and pulling out of her. He kissed her passionately. He nibbled on her neck and ears. He whispered into her ears how much he wanted her. How much he loved her. While she thought it was directed at her, George was actually speaking to Lynn, his wife.

"I love you so much, Lynn, I wish you were here taking this wonderful young woman with me." George spoke aloud as if he was speaking with someone in the room.

Sally didn't hear a word. She was delirious with pleasure. The only thing that mattered is that George her master loved her and was letting her know that.

After making love and fucking for a couple of hours. George had cum in Sally's mouth, arse, and pussy at least 3 times. Sally couldn't even begin to count all of the times that she had cum. They both were way too sore to do anymore.

Bonnie and Joy had gotten dressed while George had a naked Sally sit in a chair across from him. His cum continued to drip from her newly abused pussy. She looked on with love and complete adoration.

"Sally, welcome to the team. After Joy shows you to your new office, I want you to go out and purchase clothes more in style with the image that we are trying to project here. You will keep your pussy free of hair for me, as a matter of fact you should probably consider a laser treatment."

"After you tell your fiancé that you got the job, I want you to talk him into marrying you sooner."

Sally looked suddenly unhappy. "I don't want him anymore. I love only you, now. Can't I just break it off with him?"

"Sally, if you love me, you will marry him. You will make sure that he thinks you love him more than anything in this world. It should be easy just think of me every time that you have intercourse. Imagine that it is with me, and you should be fine. Remember it pleases me that you are pleasing him. One more thing he is never to know that you belong to me and are getting it on with me." Commanded George.

"I will do this as long as I can still have you. Know this though I am doing it because I love you, you are the only one that matters to me." She smiled at George.

"Sally, I want you to continue to attend your church services and any other activities and events that are part of your life. You will brief me as to what is going on and your progress. I will give you tasks to complete from time to time. These tasks will earn you favor with me and great rewards."

George kissed Sally passionately and hugged her, feeling her soft tender naked body up.

"After you have completed your tasks for today, I want you to soak in your bathtub. You have a big day tomorrow." Finally, he whispered in her ear. "I love you."

After everyone had left his office. "Lynn are you alone?" He thought with his eyes closed.

"Yes." She answered.

"Soon baby we'll be together."