Splish Splash

Story Info
A winter day heats up in the bath.
2k words
4
4.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Splish-Splash

She sighed as she slipped into the hot water. Buying a full size, jetted tub big enough for two was one of the best decisions they had ever made, the expense be damned. A final, generous dollop of eucalyptus-scented bubble bath did the trick, and she turned the handle from "near boiling" to "off." She closed her eyes, letting the sudden, not quite total silence wash over her; an absence of sensation nearly as visceral as the reality around her.

She was sat there in that humid, most environment, naked as a child in the womb, when she felt the water level rise, covering her now to her knees. Capable hands pulled her gently backwards to rest against a warm, solid chest, while strong arms silently engulfed her. How many of the bleached, Botox-ed women had they seen in the alpine center today wished to be her right now? Wet, and naked, and surrounded by what basically amounted to a modern-day Viking.

It had been an invigorating day of snowshoeing through the Rocky Mountains. A five-kilometer run on flat tarmac wasn't much to brag about, but the same distance trekked through fresh powder at altitude was another beast entirely. The chosen route had been more strenuous than past excursions, and it had been a near constant game of thermal regulation; zipping and un-zipping coats, donning and doffing gloves, all in order to prevent that winter-time menace: perspiration. Few things chilled a body more effectively than damp, sweaty clothes held against the skin when a breeze kicked up.. Their clothing antics had mostly been successful, mostly.

The day had been beautiful and clear, almost warm at times. It hadn't been until their return loop had taken them along the northern, shadowed side of the ridge that the cold had crept in. Something else they had learned from their frozen excursions was that just as a cold sweat will efficiently chill a body, a hot bath is the best remedy for thawing frozen toes, inviting warmth to seep in from every side to fill suffuse every nook and cranny.

Another small, involuntary sigh made its way past her lips, a picture of utter contentment. With eyes closed, she was better able to appreciate the ambiance they had created together in their master bathroom. The incense burning in its holder, more effective at filling a room with scent than any potpourri or candle she had ever met, the soft lighting provided by a trio of candles, and gentle, new age music playing from a hidden speaker each added another layer, enfolding them ever more securely in its cocoon.

She was vaguely aware of her eyes drifting closed, seemingly of their own volition, as she relaxed further into his capable embrace, calloused fingertips ghosting gentle as a whisper over her soft curves. She floated there for an unknowable amount of time, observing her surroundings as one would during a guided meditation, observing and acknowledging each sensation in turn before releasing it from her attention. She was aware of their individual breaths as they slowed and deepened, gradually finding a matching rhythm, the sturdy legs wrapped around her own, nearly too long for the oversized basin, and the crisp, curly blonde hairs of his chest, where her check rested against it, not quite not quite an itch and not quite a tickle.

The water was still warm when her eyelids slitted open again; she hadn't been adrift for long. She shifted slightly, a row of goosebumps prompting her to move her dry arm resting on the basin's edge beneath the water's surface. The added warmth was lovely, but now where to rest this additional appendage? She shifted again, this time letting her arm drape across her belly, fingertips just brushing at the juncture of her thighs.

Behind her, he too was subtly shifting his weight, arms and legs flexing around her for a moment. His brief contraction trapped the fingertips of her submerged hand flat against her body, fingertips slipping between the slit to just brush her clit before the hard limbs around her relaxed again, relieving the pressure, and her hand dropped away again.

Golden hairs pricked at the back of her neck where she melted into the firm pectorals and shoulders. Still crisp and curly despite the humid environment, the sensation stopped just short of discomfort. She didn't mind the sensation in the least, relishing in the knowledge of the source of her current warmth and comfort.

Her body grew still, the tension uncoiling from her neck and shoulders, allowing her weight to press fully against her lover. She felt the tip of his nose as he inhaled the scent of her hair, and of the perfumed incense filling the humid air. And then his lips were on her neck, a whisper so gentle she might have imagined it, if they hadn't then begun to slide down toward her shoulder, leaving a buzzing trail of moist heat in their wake. The lips continued thus, moving back up toward her ear now, made accessible by a tilt of her head, where she greedy for the sensations. Another subtle shift again floated her hand a fraction lower, ghosting against the hidden opening there.

The gentlest nibble on her ear sent an involuntary shiver through body, causing her hand to press reflexively against herself, pushing for the briefest moment a fingertip past her folds to the sensitive flesh within. Her hand only just had time to relax before a second nibble came, fevered breath warming the area before the lobe slipped between his teeth, offering the dual sensations of abrasion and suction, both so slight as to be almost accidental. Another accident was occurring down below. The hand pressed harder now, that middle finger advancing just a bit deeper while another finger settled on her clit, perhaps not entirely on accident. The rhythm of her breathing changed, catching slightly. She was sure he had noticed, though neither of them acknowledged it, or the line of goosebumps speckling her upper arm, that had nothing to do with the temperature

The distraction emanating from that force behind her subsided temporarily and her torpor began to return. Her hand really did rest just so comfortably, what a hassle it would be to find a new home for it. It rose and fell in time with her breathing, deep belly breaths the way her yoga instructor had taught her. And with each rise and fall, those fingers played at her opening, now touching her clit, now parting her lips, and now retreating entirely, only to return to it a moment later.

She felt a slickness gathering between her legs that had nothing to do with the scented, soapy, water surrounding her. Heat of a different sort bloomed under her skin, stoked a little hotter with every graze of her hand, with every hot breath at her back. She went to work tracing small circles while her other hand, idle until now, drifted up to rest on her belly, anxious to help, but unsure of the avenue it should take. Up through the jungle twilight she was climbing now, breath quickened, though for now her hand managed to keep a steady rhythm. Her focus was coiling inward as her pleasure gathered in ever tighter spirals around her clit.

The building intensity had begun to plateau when he transitioned from spectator to participant. His lips were becoming more insistent, pressing firmly against the side of her neck. They nibbled their way down to the hollow of her collarbone and across her shoulders as far they could reach, teeth grazing against the delicate flesh, before reversing their path to nuzzle at the base of her neck, gently sucking and teasing.

Of their own accord, her hips began to move again, their undulations making the most marvelous waves. Their sound complemented the soft music, adding to the all-consuming experience. The lapping water sent tiny wavelets up her abdomen, where they licked around her navel and belly, piercing like her lover's tongue might do if it hadn't currently been busy teasing her ear. The waves grew stronger, momentarily floating her hand before retreating, leaving slightly chilled, sensitized flesh in its wake.

Her free hand danced across the smooth lawn, a barely-there touch that left goosebumps in its wake. Suddenly struck by the obvious, it trailed upwards to grasp her breast, the nipple slightly puckered despite the warmth of its surroundings. The small mound filled her hand, where she began to knead and massage a rhythm that matched what her fingers were doing down below; alternatively rubbing her clit and dipping a finger or two into her tight, slick, channel.

Clever fingers grasped her free nipple, gently twisting and plucking with an expert's touch. She gasped, muscles contracting in a shuddering response of surprise because the fingers were not her own. Unwilling to wait for an invitation, he was putting his calloused digits to good use, and the neglected nipple soon stood proud, the pale curve of her breast growing heavy in his palm.

As if connected by the same nerve endings, her entire body seemed to respond to every brush and flick of his fingers against the rosy button, turned dusky in the dim light. She arched into him, pressing her breast into his hand, her body begging for more when words failed her. Down below, her inner muscles clenched and released in time to the rhythm of her fingers' advance and retreat. All the while his growing hardness had been pressed against her back, slipping slowly down her lumbar spine until it pressed suggestively against her tailbone, knocking at the back door.

Sensation began to crash in around her, coming at such an intense pace her body struggled to register it all, her mind having checked out long ago. Her own two sets of fingers moved in quickening synchrony with his providing a counter point. Waves grew larger, threatening to overtop the porcelain rim. Her breath was harsh, coming in sharp gasps and pants, the pressure on her clit increased, nipples cruelly tugged, his excited breath at her ear, sucking the lobe into his hot, wet mouth, and whispering suggestions she was too crazed to register, yet still managed to urge her on to greater heights.

She had been the one controlling the situation, the pace and intensity, but no more. She was overwhelmed by his presence, by the private sanctuary they had created for themselves; his arms wrapped around her, and his hard cock poking her in the ass, hot breath in her ear, whispering promises of things to come, a delicious juxtaposition of the intended and actual uses of the bathtub. All of these sensations colored by the warmth, humid, earthy scented twilight enveloping them.

She pushed back against him and moaned, quivering, thrusting her hips skyward, unable to resist the release she knew dangled just out of reach, at the top of a mountain they were climbing together. One of his hands settled atop her own, where it sawed against her clit, and he gave her nipple an extra squeeze.

And then the summit was reached. She arched against their joined hands, keening softly, hips bucking skyward and ass muscles clenched tight. The assault on her senses continued through both nipples, clit, everywhere. Water splashed against her chest and slopped over the sides of the tub. Behind her, she could feel he was shaking with restraint, giving her the first pleasure before taking his own.

She shuddered with aftershocks, hands limp with spent passion while the reverberating echoes gradually faded into the soft music still playing. He had no such reservations and continued to tease each nipple in turn, his mouth alternating long strokes with his tongue and gentle nibbles anywhere they could reach.

Eventually she collapsed against him, all the tension leaving her body. She no longer possessed enough energy to be tense. The wavelets in the tub gradually subsided, and water slowly dripped down off the walls. Her damp hair curled around her ears and at her nape, the atmosphere dense and charged with leftover energy. Hot breath growled against her ear with a voice that she felt as much as heard. "Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked. Her head bobbed just once, up then down against his chest. "That's good, because it's my turn next."