Split in Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky sent along the request to her Alpha. A few moments later she nodded and turned and started to trot off. Everyone followed her; it took them nearly an hour as Becky deliberately took them the long way around to the den as per her orders. Taylor was silently complaining about the cold when they suddenly were before the entrance to the den.

Amy studied it quickly as they walked in, wondering for a moment if it was an old mine or a cave which had been widened. Becky paused before Bastion, she chuffed for a moment then turned and she and her team left to continue their patrols and if possible a hunt.

Amy knew she was staring but she couldn't help herself, Bastion was still himself, except he had no grey hair present as if he hadn't had to put up with Wolfgang and Gillian's mischief it made him look much younger, like he was in his late twenties early thirties. However that didn't have her staring, what had her staring was the fact that Bastion wasn't in his normal three piece suit, he was dressed in jeans and with a simple dark grey sweater! She just couldn't get over this, she had never seen him out of a suit, this was blowing her mind.

Bastion gave her a dry look, "Follow me." he said with a bored tone. He turned and walked them down a long tunnel, the sound tools and rock and industry came from almost everywhere as people worked on making new rooms and enlarging existing natural antechambers. Bastion suddenly took a left and walked them into a large communal hall which was brightly lit.

Wolfgang spotted Bastion and walked forward to greet his guests. He gestured to someone as he came to a stop before Amy. His eyes feasted on the tiny woman, his beast rushed out of the darkness in his mind and was instantly on edge as he saw the woman through his human's eyes. His beast was urging him to get closer to the woman, as if he knew something his human didn't.

"I am Wolfgang, welcome to my territory."

"Amy Wild-heart." Amy replied.

He smiled as a woman came to stand beside him, "Amy Wild-heart this is Garnet, my..."