All Comments on 'Split Second Thoughts'

by xcoyote21

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a decent premise and some good scenes, but I think you should get an editor to help your next story. Grammar was pretty rough. Looking forward to your next story. Heck, if you ever want to write a sequel to this story, I'd be down.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 1 year ago

This was a great story. I think chapter 2 should be a threesome. After all, the cat is out of the bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story! To my knowledge plausible plot line, no duplication.

Only one negative comment though, the internal dialogue of Katie, Debby and Jimmy enclosed in double quote (") was distracting since actual verbal dialogue between them were also in double quote ("). In my humble opinion, why not use a single quote (') or even just italic type to indicate internal dialogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great. I'd love to see a sequel.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

FANTASTIC STORY?????

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

Great story, but the twins are going to realize he knew all along because Katie's pussy is shaved.

So I look forward to the realization in chapter 2 and maybe the ensuing incestuous three way.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

chapter 2 [mom and aunt] please

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

Overall, fantastic story. Hot, flowed well, really great. I did think the ending fell a bit flat, but it was so great before that that I will still give you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a trained proofreader. Too many errors that were not caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well if you are going to ruin a very good marriage then you might as well ruin it in style.

Shouldn’t be too long before Jim finds out about this and divorces his wife. Then it’s only a matter of disowning his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

NSFW999NSFW999over 1 year ago

I would love a follow up! 5*

However, you should use different symbols to indicate thoughts and things people actually say out loud. It was a little confusing at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it! Please write the next part!

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

The storyline was fun.

Probably somewhat life like for some twins, and likely as in real life the shit hits the fan !

After a while the repetitive sex action got to be too much, so I skimmed over much of pages 4 & 5.

This author should really find a proofreader as there are plenty of repetitive Faux Pas's.

But it is Erotica !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing

lilefredlilefredover 1 year ago

The sex kitten is out of the cage now. The women need to have a three-way with Jimmy before Jim finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Great stories! Some of these comments about needing a proof reader or "Faux Pas" need to chill and relax. The story flowed and it made sense. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don’t disappear again. You are still an amazing writer and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I have to be totally honest and admit that I couldn't even finish the first page. I enjoy the trope of twins switching places. I grew up watching the Patty Duke reruns where she played both parts of identical cousins (unbelievable in itself) and I really enjoyed that show. But when you got to the Aunt/Nephew incest, my interest waned. I'm glad that you didn't try to convince us that Little Jimmy couldn't tell his mother and aunt apart, because that's just ludicrous. But having him pretend that he had them mixed up during lunch was the final straw for me. I stopped reading and skipped to the end. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time! Thanks! Oh, and to the guy who couldn't read past the first page because Jimmy "pretended" to not be able to tell them apart.....you're an idiot! That was the whole setup for the entire story! Without that little tidbit, the rest of the story couldn't have played out properly. This is a great story and it checks all the boxes! Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit! What a hot fucking story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great set up! Everything fell into place and the story made a lot of sense. The only thing missing is a follow up and a second part! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first I thought Katie would join in, but the cliff hanger made it even better! Great job! Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy Cow! This story had almost everything! The set up was great, so much detailed. I would have changed it, or at least made it so Katie would have joined somehow. Please give us another chapter!

WifeloverfanWifeloverfanabout 1 year ago

I hope there are more chapters!!!

Slave19941994Slave19941994about 1 year ago

I want a continuation of the trx threesome Jimmy and mom and aunt family incest! please write

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of my favorite stories! The set up really laid it out! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy cow! This just moved to the top of my favorite story list! Please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVED the cliff hanger at the end! Cannot wait for another chapter! Please don't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written, well developed, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Of all the mother/son stories I read, this has to be at the upper end of the list! Wow! this was fucking HOT! Anxiously waiting for part two!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There has GOT to be a part two! Hot Hot Hot! Also, love your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I keep coming back to this story, and still LOVE IT! Please continue with another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done! Nicely written! Outside of a few typos, good flow and execution. Hopefully, chapter 2 will come soon as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! PLEASE have a part two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous