Spoiled Heiress Gets Kidnapped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your fucking problem now, princess?" Rod snapped.

"You and that brother of yours are," I snapped in response. "I'm on the toilet, it's bad enough that your younger brother has to be in here to wipe my bum for me, but then you two losers come in here too? Can't I have at least some privacy?"

"Don't get your knickers in a knot darling, we just want to ask Dwayne something, then we're out of here," said Rod.

"Yeah, wouldn't want to hang around here," said Nick. He waved his hand under his nose. "It fucking stinks in here."

"Yeah, it's like being in a fucking sewer," agreed Rod, he and his brother laughing.

"Of course it stinks in here, I'm on the toilet, and I'm pooing," I said. I needed to defecate again, so did not hold back. I farted loudly, and I felt my messy poo oozing out of my anus, my feces splashing into the toilet water with the rest of my excrement, and adding to the really bad smell.

"Satisfied?" I demanded. "Please leave."

"Yeah okay Princess, you made your point," said Rod. "Don't get shitty about it."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want you to be in a crappy mood," agreed Nick, he and Rod both laughing.

Rod pointed at my vagina and sniggered. "I can see your crack."

Nick also laughed as full of indignation I placed my bound hands over my crotch to cover up my crotch. "You playing peek-a-boo with your pussy now, Princess?"

I didn't laugh, just continued to sit barefoot on the toilet with my hands and ankles bound, my jeans and my knickers pulled down, a dirty bottom and the terrible smells from my bowels filling the room, glaring at the brothers.

"So, what was I going to ask you again?" Rod said to Dwayne. "Oh that's right, did you want to get curry or pizza for tea tonight?"

"Curry," said Dwayne.

"Seriously, that's what you came in here to ask him?" I demanded. "You felt the need to come in here while I'm sitting on the loo taking a shit, and ask him what he wants for tea tonight? It couldn't have waited ten minutes? I thought I had worked out who was the dumb one out of you three clowns, but now I'm not so sure."

"Stop your whining Duchess, or we'll make sure your curry is the really hot Vindaloo," said Rod.

"That would be bad for me, but probably much worse for your brother tomorrow," I said.

Dwayne looked confused. "Rod, Nick, why would Harriet eating a really hot curry be bad for me tomorrow?"

Rod and Nick shook their heads. "Yeah, don't think too much about that, just wipe her stinky arse properly," said Nick. He and Rod turned to leave, closing the bathroom door behind themselves.

"You heard your brothers, get some toilet paper and wipe my bottom," I said. I could feel all the shit around my anus, and it was not comfortable.

Dwayne got some toilet paper, and in his usual clumsy way, wiped my bottom. As he wiped me again with the rough, scratchy, non-absorbent, single-ply toilet tissue, I said, "You have to get me some decent toilet paper."

"Sorry Harriet?" Dwayne asked, dropping the piece of toilet paper I had absolutely shit all over into the toilet bowl, then unwound more toilet paper to wipe my dirty, smelly bottom again.

"Like I was saying to you before your brothers felt the need to come in here while I'm on the toilet, this loo paper is awful," I complained. "If you're going to keep me prisoner here, the least you can do is get me some soft toilet paper."

Dwayne looked nervous. "We'll, um, have to ask Rod and Nick about that."

"Of course you will, heaven help it if you had to make any sort of decision on your own without asking your brothers," I said.

"So, um Harriet, have you done yet?" Dwayne asked.

I smiled, farted, and shit everywhere in the toilet, the smell of poo getting even stronger. "Did that answer your question, Dwayne?"

I leaned forward on the toilet, Dwayne having to use seven lengths of loo paper to wipe me clean, feces everywhere thanks to the crappy toilet paper that didn't absorb my shit properly and Dwayne's incompetence, me feeling his clumsy fingers way too close to my vagina several times.

Finally, a piece of toilet paper emerged from my bum with no brown stains and Dwayne asked me nervously, "Have you finished now, Harriet?"

"All done," I said, feeling how itchy my anus was from all the poor quality toilet paper used to wipe my bottom for me.

Dwayne looked at me, and with me still sitting on the loo reached towards the button on the cistern to flush it.

"No!" I snapped angrily.

"What's wrong now?" Dwayne sighed.

"Seriously, you were going to flush the toilet with me still on it?" I spat. "Get me off the toilet, then flush it you retard. You think I want to get a wet arse?'

"Sorry, um Harriet," Dwayne said, taking hold of my jumper and pulling me up off the toilet seat. I looked into the bowl, my shit and my dirty toilet paper covered in even more of my shit everywhere, before Dwayne flushed the toilet for me. I saw the swirl of water consign the poo and soiled toilet tissue to London's sewer system where it belonged leaving only some of my poo stains on the white porcelain, but given how smelly my feces were today and the atrocious smells from my rectum that filled the bathroom, Dwayne and I might as well have been standing in London's sewers.

"Now pull up my knickers and my jeans," I ordered my captor.

Dwayne clumsily pulled up my knickers, adjusting them roughly in place around my box and my bum, me fuming and only just managing to hold my tongue by making allowances for Dwayne given that he obviously did not have a vagina and therefore did not know how girls were designed between their legs.

He was just as uncoordinated with my jeans, before he led me to the sink and turned on the taps. "You need to wash your hands now Harriet."

I rolled my eyes at him. "And why is that?"

Dwayne looked confused. "Because you've just been to the toilet, and you always need to wash your hands after you've been to the toilet."

"I'll wash my hands, Dwayne," I said, extending my bound hands under the water. "But you are the one who needs to wash their hands more, and with both soap and water."

"Why do I need to wash my hands? I didn't go to the toilet, you did."

"Of course I went to the toilet, I am very much aware I went to the toilet, of all the times I've been to the toilet in my life that was the most memorable," I said. "But you were the one who wiped my bum, and the germs from my arsehole would have gone through that flimsy excuse for toilet paper and all over your hands. Your hands probably even stink of my shit."

Dwayne put his fingers to his nose and sniffed them, then recoiled. "My hands do smell like your poo, Harriet," he said in amazement.

"Well wash them then you moron, and the problem is solved."

Dwayne washed his hands and we left the very smelly bathroom, me shuffling down the hallway on my bare feet, still getting used to walking with bound ankles.

On the way back to the bedroom the brothers were keeping me in, we encountered Rod and Nick. Rod seemed to notice my angry expression and was clearly amused by it. Given my hand and ankle binds, I was obviously no danger to him and so he took the chance to tease me.

"So, did Little Miss Princess Harriet do her poo-poos okay, and is she finally happy?" he asked.

I glared at him. "Yes, Little Miss Princess Harriet did do her poo-poos as you and Nick are aware after you just walked on into the bathroom while she was on the loo. But no, Little Miss Princess Harriet is anything but happy."

Nick rolled his eyes. "Should have guessed, you're never happy darling."

"Let's pretend we care, tell us what the problem is sweetheart," said Rod disparagingly.

"The toilet paper is awful," I complained. "My arsehole is sore and itchy now thanks to that crappy loo paper your brother used to wipe my bottom."

"Poor little princess," sneered Nick.

"Poor little princess, literally my arse," I sneered. "Seriously, that is the worst toilet paper I have ever used in my life. My school -- a school that parents spent thousands of pounds each term to send their daughters to -- had awful toilet paper in the girls' loos, but nothing as bad as that. I want soft and absorbent toilet paper."

"Why should we care?" Rod shrugged his shoulders. "We don't got a lot of cash to splash around buying you fancy toilet paper to wipe the shit away from your arse, Princess."

"Well if everything goes to plan and you get your 12 million quid for my safe return then you'll be rolling in cash, won't you?" I pointed out. "And as I'm the reason that you'll be getting 12 million pounds, the least you can do is get me some soft toilet paper."

I could see Rod was exasperated. "Fine then darling, you win. Dwayne, get in the van and go and get our guest here some soft toilet paper so she stops her fucking whining." He then turned to me. "Satisfied now, sweetheart? Jesus Christ, do you always carry on this way when you don't get your own way, Princess?"

Again, I put my smug smile on my face. "Yes. But most of the time all I have to do is ask Daddy while fluttering my eyelashes and he gets me whatever I want so no need for complaining on my part."

"Yeah, it fucking shows, you spoiled little brat," growled Nick.

"Anything else, darling?" Rod asked sarcastically.

"Well, as you didn't think to warn me this morning that you were going to kidnap me I didn't bring a toothbrush with me, so Dwayne needs to get me a toothbrush too."

Dwayne looked over. "Oh, it's okay Harriet, you can just share mine."

"No!" I snapped. "I'm not using your toothbrush, it's fucking disgusting. Get me my own toothbrush."

"So, Dwayne, do you know what you've got to get?" Rod asked.

"Toothbrush and soft toilet paper, toothbrush and soft toilet paper," said Dwayne, leaving the house.

Rod and Nick locked me back in the bedroom probably because they were sick of me already, but I was able to hear Dwayne opening the garage and leaving. I hoped maybe that somebody might have witnessed what had happened this morning, an alert being issued for a purple van, Dwayne arrested and the cops coming to arrest his brothers and rescue me, but no such luck.

About 15 minutes later Dwayne was back. "Harriet, hey Harriet, I've got you some soft toilet paper!" he yelled out as he entered the house.

Rod's voice was next. "Dwayne you cockhead, will you shut the fuck up? You want somebody to overhear you?"

"Sorry Rod, but I did get Harriet some soft toilet paper and a toothbrush."

Dwayne along with Nick and Rod opened the door to the bedroom in which I was being kept captive.

"Harriet, I brought you some soft toilet paper." He held up a packet of six toilet rolls, pink in color and I could read on the packet that it was extra soft, triple-ply. Finally, Dwayne had gotten something right.

"Yes, I heard you and so did half of London when you came back," I said.

"It's pink and girls like pink so I thought you might like your bottom to be wiped with pink toilet paper," Dwayne said, to which I just stared at him, maintaining a poker-face. Dwayne looked a bit disappointed and put out that I hadn't thanked him. "Well, aren't you going to say thanks?"

I turned around so my back was to my kidnappers, bent over and farted as loudly as I could at them, then turned back and smiled at them, most satisfied with the smell and their repulsed expressions. "There, that was my bum saying thank you for the soft toilet paper."

*

I was allowed a dubious honor in the late afternoon, being allowed out of my bedroom and into the living room with my captors to watch television. I sat with my hands and ankles still trussed on the couch next to Dwayne, watching inane Australian soap operas with him and his brothers.

It wasn't the most educational experience of my life, but for once I could see it was best to keep my mouth shut and not say anything. Watching crap on TV was better than the boredom of being shut in the bedroom. I could also hear planes flying overhead either taking off or coming in to land at the airport, so obviously we were near a flight path. I made a note of this in case it was of use for the cops when I was rescued.

When it was six o'clock the news came on and Dwayne, who didn't like the news, went to get the Indian takeaway. I heard the van drive out and I was left with Rod and Nick, who intently watched the news to see what was on it. There were stories about recently elected South African president Nelson Mandela, Prime Minister John Major was giving a press conference by the Thames with the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben visible in the background and there was another story about Princess Diana.

The stories then moved to other human interest stories, starting with one about some lunatic dressed as a clown running amok playing chicken with the cars on Tower Bridge before running off and being arrested at the Tower of London and Rod and Nick turned to me looking smug. "Not as important as you think you are, are you darling?" Rod sneered. "You were saying earlier you'd be all over the TV news and what was on there about you? Nothing."

I sighed as loudly as I could. "Of course not, at the moment people are probably only worried about me and wondering where I am. I've only been gone about seven hours. They wouldn't even have called the police yet. But wait until they do, then you won't know what's hit you."

Dwayne returned with the take away curry and for the first time since I was a small child I had to have somebody scoop up food with a spoon and put it in my mouth. Except back then I was a two-year-old toddler fed by her mother or nanny, now I was a 19-year-old woman being fed by one of her kidnappers. The curry was awful, cheap and greasy, vegetables roughly cut and undercooked, swimming in grease and the rice more like a rice pudding, but at least they hadn't gotten me hot vindaloo to eat like they had threatened to. Other times Dwayne would hold my glass to my mouth so I could drink water.

Obviously the three brothers had been dragged up rather than brought up by their table manners, or lack thereof. I watched repulsed as they shoved food into their faces and chewed with their mouths wide open. It was like feeding time in the hyena cage at the zoo.

Dwayne had to help me to go to the toilet again, this time only for a piss much to his relief. He then brushed my teeth for me -- badly - but at least they were clean, then locked me in my bedroom as night fell across London. Although barefoot, I was still fully dressed in a jumper, blouse, bra, jeans and panties, and with my hands and legs bound it was hard to fall asleep.

I could feel my tummy rumbling as it tried to digest the awful Indian takeaway and I tried to fall asleep. It would be a bad time for me on the toilet tomorrow morning, but not half as bad as it would be for Dwayne.

END OF CHAPTER 2 -- TO BE CONTINUED...

12