Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 01

Story Info
Two spoiled sorority girls get into a catfight at a party.
5k words
4.38
16.9k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Warning: This is a catfight/humiliation/spanking/fetish story. If that is not what you are into, you may want to skip this story. This is the same world as my original Sarah's Catfight Adventures series. All characters are eighteen or older. This series will be split into multiple parts. The first part will be labeled Book 1. I hope you enjoy!

Book 1 Chapter 1

As the Kappa's rushed around, putting the final touches on the house, Abby just stood in front of the mirror, making sure she looked good for the party. With her makeup already done, she was brushing her hair as she admired how cute her petite body looked in her white tank top and tiny skirt.

"Aren't you going to help at all?" one of the girls asked while emptying a trash can. "The party starts in an hour, but you never know what time the other sororities will show up."

"Of course, I'm not going to help," Abby answered as she posed for herself in the mirror. "Party prep and cleaning is for freshman, not upperclassmen like me."

As the young Kappa girl rolled her eyes, another girl came up and comforted her. "Don't even bother trying with Abby. She never helps with anything. She thinks her presence alone is enough."

"But that's unfair! Did she help when she was a freshman?"

"No. She would say cleaning is for poor people, and then tell us how rich her mommy and daddy were."

Abby could overhear the other sorority girls talking shit about her, but that never bothered her. In her mind, she was above them, and considered herself royalty. Her motto was that if you didn't have haters, you were doing something wrong. And by that measure, she was doing everything right because she had a lot of haters.

The bratty sorority girl loved attention, whether it was good or bad. To her, negative attention came from envy, which was the biggest compliment of all. The only thing that could possibly annoy her was someone who took attention from her... but a person who was capable of taking attention from her... must be even more spoiled and entitled.

"I wonder if the Zetas are coming," one girl said out loud.

Abby immediately turned her head and glared at the girl with her big blue eyes. "Hopefully, not all of them show up."

"What do you mean by that?" the girl asked. "Why wouldn't they all come? The Zetas are kind of like our sister sorority."

Rolling her eyes, Abby explained, "They just have that one bitch I don't like."

"Why do you not like her?" another girl innocently asked.

"Because she's a stuck up, little blonde bitch who thinks everyone should worship her!" Abby blabbered in a furious rage.

Everyone that heard those words come out of her mouth were suddenly staring with blank faces. Then, a couple of the sorority sisters started to chuckle at the irony of Abby's reason for disliking the Zeta girl.

"I know why you all are snickering at me," the little blonde fussed before pointing at the group with her brush. "You guys think I'm spoiled? That bitch is way more spoiled than me! You know her parents have hundreds of millions of dollars, right? That's why she's used to having everything handed to her."

"And how much money do your parents have?" one girl asked in a sarcastic tone. "Just a few million dollars?"

Nodding her head, Abby pointing at the girl and said, "Exactly!"

As the girls started laughing, one of them explained to the freshman, "Abby just doesn't like how much attention Chloe gets from all the guys."

"That doesn't bother me at all!" the spoiled little blonde yelled, squeezing the life out of her brush. "I just think it's ridiculous that guys are into fat girls now!"

"Chloe is fat?" one freshman asked.

Once again, another girl spoke up, answering the freshman's question. "Chloe is not fat. She's like the same height as Abby. She just has a really big butt. You know how guys are into that, right? Oh, and her boobs are pretty nice, too."

"That spoiled bitch is a slob!" Abby yelled, trying to correct her sorority sister. "She has all the money in the world, yet she still eats at McDonald's all the time."

"You don't know that. She probably goes to Starbucks all the time, like you do."

"Whatever. I'm not going to let that slob get me all worked up."

"Yeah, you don't seem worked up at all."

"I know, right!"

Suddenly, a freshman let her curiosity get the best of her. "You seem to hate her so much, but have you two ever had an actual confrontation?"

"Ha! We did once! One time at a party, that stupid bitch wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and she bumped into me, causing me to spill my drink all over my white outfit."

"What happened after that?"

"I told that bitch off," Abby explained, smiling proudly at herself in the mirror. "You should have seen the way that smug look disappeared from her pretty little face."

"You really told her off?!" one girl asked.

Another girl went into her ear and whispered, "Not really. They were both yelling, but nobody could understand their drunken screaming."

"I should have just smacked her in the mouth," Abby continued, thinking back to how angry she was that night. "Sometimes, that's the only way to put an entitled bitch like that in her place."

Once again, and the other girls went quiet until one finally asked, "Have you ever actually been in a fight?"

"Of course not," Abby said, chuckling as she pictured how a fight would play out with her rival. "But I don't need experience to know I can teach her as a lesson."

***

"I've decided I'm going to the party," Chloe announced while straightening her hair by the mirror.

"What?!" the girls reacted, surprised by the sudden news. "I thought you were going somewhere with Zach!"

"I was but he has been an asshole to me lately," the thick blondie explained. "Since he's going to act like that, I'll just look for attention from more deserving men. Going to this party and flirting with all the frat guys will be a great way to pay him back for all the shit he has put me through."

"Oh my God, that jerk!" one of her sisters exclaimed. "What did he do to you?!"

"Ugh! He has just been super annoying! Like the other day, he took me out to dinner but then tried to convince me not to order the most expensive item on the menu. You should have heard how rude he sounded, trying to explain that he doesn't get paid until next week! Like, who cares?!"

Blank stares came over the Zeta sisters' faces until one of them spoke up and asked, "So that makes it okay to cheat on him?"

"I'm not cheating on him," Chloe explained while batting her bright blue eyes. "I'm just going to find a hotter guy to make him jealous. But if the new guy is better... well, goodbye, Zach."

"That's kind of mean," the other girls said, feeling sympathetic for her boyfriend all of a sudden.

"Don't you girls know who I am?" Chloe asked in the most arrogant way. "There are guys lined up to be with me, so if you're not on your A-game, then you don't deserve to be with Chloe at all."

"That's how you know she's stuck up," one girl snickered. "She's referring to herself in third person again."

"Why didn't you just use your daddy's credit card?" another girl asked. "You use it for everything else."

The bratty woman pulled daddy's credit card out of her Louis Vuitton wallet before lecturing the other girls. "It's not about this card. It's about the principle. A princess should have all the money in the world, but she still deserves to be pampered."

Despite several of the freshmen snickering from Chloe's actions, one of them had to nerve to speak up and say, "I've never met anyone like her before."

Then, much to Chloe's dismay, one of the older sorority sisters pointed out that there, indeed, was another girl quite like their precious princess. "I have..." she said, causing the spoiled woman to glare at her. "But Chloe doesn't really like it when we talk about her."

"You better not be talking about that scrawny little Kappa bitch."

"Just because Abby doesn't have a big booty like you doesn't mean she's scrawny," the girl explained, daring to talk back to the spoiled and entitled blonde. "But you have to admit, she has some similarities with you. Maybe that's why you don't like her."

"She's nothing like me! That's scrawny skank wishes she was me, but there's only one Chloe. At best, she's a generic brand Chloe that you would find on one of the back shelves at a Walmart."

"Have you ever even been inside of a Walmart?"

"Of course not! But I know that's where poor people shop."

"Well, you're not wrong..."

Another freshman stepped in and asked, "Why do you dislike this Abby girl so much?"

"She's an entitled little blonde bimbo, and guys just line up for her because she's cute and spoiled."

As all the sorority sisters went completely quiet, staring at their blonde Zeta sister, one of them finally responded, "I could never imagine someone like that..."

"You know Abby is going to be at the party tonight," another sister pointed out. "The Kappas are hosting it, so you're bound to run into her."

"I'm not worried about that little bitch," Chloe explained, checking herself out in her tight white dress. "I'll be the center of attention, like I always am. And if she starts shit with me again, I'll just tell her off like I did last time."

"You told her off?!" several girls asked, gasping.

"I sure did. I was just talking to a group of hot guys when that drunk bitch ran into me and spilled her drink all over my dress. I was about to kick her ass, but she looked so scared when I told her off that I decided to spare her."

"They were both just drunkenly yelling at each other," one girl quietly explained to the group.

"She's lucky I didn't bitch slap her," Chloe continued, imagining what it would have been like to fight Abby on that wild night. "Maybe that would have finally put that slut in her place for good."

"Have you ever even been in a fight, Chloe?"

"Of course not! I'm Chloe! So usually everyone just bows down to my feet. But I know I could beat that scrawny bitch's ass. If she knows what's good for her, she'll just stay out of my way tonight."

***

When the Kappa party began, Abby was having a good time like normal, drinking and dancing it up with all the guys that would give her attention. She was an easy drunk, so guys were normally excited for a chance to hook up with such a little hottie. Of course, none of them would really want to date the spoiled woman if they knew how high maintenance she was.

Everything was going Abby's way. She was getting all the attention she demanded, and she was the center of the party.... until, of course, someone made her entrance.

Hours after the party started, Chloe made her usual fashionably late entrance that had come to be expected from her. She thought of herself as royalty, so she expected nothing less than all eyes to be on her as she walked through the door.

Much to Abby's displeasure, some of the cute guys she was flirting with had their attention divided now that there was another spoiled rotten blonde on the premises. Realizing that some of them wanted to talk to Chloe instead, Abby stepped her game up and flirted heavily with every man possible.

Though some of the frat guys eventually made their way over to Chloe, it wasn't the amount of attention the Zeta demanded. Seeking to make every option available to her, the thicker princess made her rounds, not caring about which girl was talking to which guy. If she placed her long and fake fingernails on their shoulder, they were bound to follow her like little puppies.

The longer the party went, the more tension started to build as the two blondes continuously eyed each other from across the room. It was like they were in a competition, seeing how much attention they could grab without making it obvious that they were trying to best the other.

This was the first time they had seen each other since that infamous night where someone ran into someone... and a drink spilled... somewhere. As far as those drunken brats could remember, it was the other who was at fault. And of course, if they could do it all over again, they would each agree they would have left the other girl with quite a lovely smack across the face.

Despite all the drinks that the guys were willing to get for them, neither Abby nor Chloe were completely drunk. There was a buzz brewing inside their brains, but they were too focused on their hierarchy to get completely wasted.

Finally, Chloe pulled off the dirtiest move of all. Not giving a shit about Abby or any type of girl code, she grabbed a guy by the wrist and pulled him aside while he was talking to the smaller blonde. She didn't give care who he was, but she just wanted to make a statement that whoever she wanted would be hers, and Abby and the rest of the bitches were just left with the scraps.

It took Abby a moment to realize what had even happened. However, once the reality struck that Chloe had pulled off such a bitchy move, she let out a deep gasp before turning to her friends and asking, "Did that slut really just do that?!"

Her so-called friends did a good job of not egging her on into some type of altercation, but the little brat was beyond the point of making good decisions. Since the previous incident, she had been looking for a reason to slap the entitled blondie, and now that she found her opportunity, she wasn't going to let it pass her by.

After overhearing a Kappa directing Chloe to a restroom in one of the bedrooms, she decided to follow her. Knowing it would be a perfect opportunity to confront her bitchy rival with no one around to interfere, Abby went into that same bedroom and waited for Chloe to come out.

Abby stood by the restroom door and waited to be face-to-face so she could ask Chloe what the fuck her problem was. But much to her shock, once the door opened, her thick blonde rival attempted to walk through her like she wasn't even there.

"Excuse me?!" Abby whined as aggressively as she possibly could. "Do you not see me standing here?!"

With an even bitchier look in her eyes, Chloe just sighed before attempting to walk through her smaller rival once again. "Maybe you shouldn't stand in the doorway if you don't want to get run over."

"What the fuck is your problem?! You've been acting like a bitch ever since you got to MY party. And what's up with that shit you pulled, stealing that guy while I was in the middle of a conversation with him?"

"I didn't realize this was YOUR party," Chloe responded, laughing like she was above the entitled woman. "And that guy... I was doing him a favor. He deserves to know there are better options than Walmart trash!"

"Walmart trash?! How dare you! I should slap you!"

Chloe got right in her face and smiled. "You're not going to do anything to me. Don't you know who I am?"

"I know exactly who you are. You're just some bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else because her parents are rich and buy her everything she wants!"

"That's who I am to everyone else, but that's not who I am to you," Chloe started with a smirk on her face. "You think you're competing with me, but you really just want to be like me. That's why your mommy and daddy bought you Louis Vuitton bags and Steve Madden shoes. So, you're definitely not one to talk about me being a spoiled brat when you strive so hard to be like me."

"I'm not trying to be like you!" Abby shot back, placing your hands on her hips while standing toe-to-toe with the slightly thicker blonde. "I despise you and I always have!"

"I wouldn't call it despising me," Chloe responded, taking a step forward and lightly bumped Abby's breasts with her own. "I'd call it... envy."

"I already warned you about bumping me, but now you're actually pressed against me! You must really want me to teach you a lesson."

"YOU... teach ME... a lesson? Please! I know you can't fight. You're just some spoiled little daddy's girl."

With an angry groan, Abby bumped Chloe a bit harder with her own breasts. "You're even more spoiled than me! So, by your logic, you must be a way weaker than me!"

"There's only one way to find out!" Chloe explained as she finally let the alcohol and cattiness get to her head. She gave Abby the hardest chest bump yet, causing the slightly smaller blonde to fall to the ground.

"Ah!" the petite blonde squealed as awkwardly fell on the floor. Her little skirt had rolled up past her hips, exposing her tiny white thong. Filled with a mixture of rage and embarrassment, she tried to get back up to her feet as quickly as she could before pulling her skirt back down.

Thinking she had already won the fight, Chloe burst into laughter. "Nice thong, you little slut!"

"Oh, shut up!" Abby snarled, getting back in Chloe's face as she was still fixing her skirt. "How dare you touch me! Nobody touches me like that and gets away with it!"

Encouraged by the feeling of physically bullying somebody for the first time, Chloe decided to give Abby another bump. This time, however, her rival shoved her back at the exact same time, causing them both to stumble in their high heels.

"Oh, you want to fucking push me?!" Chloe exclaimed well getting herself together. "I'll make you pay for that!"

"You pushed me first!" Abby yelled with her high-pitched voice.

Chloe raised her hand like she was about to slap her blonde rival. However, she hesitated, as this would have been the first person she ever slapped.

"Don't you try to fucking slap me!" Abby shouted as she raised her own hand in the air. "I'll bitch slap you if you dare lay another finger on me."

Despite both of the spoiled brats being nervous, they both felt threatened enough to start slapping each other. Neither of the girls could even tell who was the first to throw an actual blow, but before they knew it, they were both squealing while throwing uncoordinated slaps in each other's direction.

"You don't even know how to fucking fight!" Abby shouted while closing her eyes and swinging her weak little arms.

"Look who's talking!" Chloe yelled, slapping just as pathetically as her opponent.

After working so hard to get her skirt back down to cover her little ass, it became evident that Abby's efforts were all for nothing. The tight skirt raised all the way up to her hips, up-skirting her and revealing her little thong again.

In the midst of the catfight, the same thing happened to Chloe. Her tight and skimpy dress rolled up, exposing her fat ass in a pink cotton thong. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the top of her strapless dress came down, allowing her titties to pop out while she was trying to slap the shit out of Abby.

Eventually, Abby landed the first significant blow, getting a direct slap right across Chloe's face. Though it wasn't the most painful hit in the world, her thicker opponent was furious at her audacity to lay a hand on her face.

"You bitch!" Chloe screamed before grabbing Abby and tackling her to the bed. She then used her small weight advantage to climb on top of the petite blonde and pin her wrists above her head.

"Let me go, you fat slut!" Abby demanded in a spoiled tone. She tried to flail her arms and legs but could not get from underneath her slightly bigger opponent. Growing frustrated, she tried to bump Chloe off by thrusting her hips into the air.

"I'm not fat!" Chloe yelled before slamming her lower half onto Abby's stomach. "I actually have an ass and tits, unlike you!"

"If you aren't fat, then why can't I get your ass off me!?"

"Because you're a weak little bitch, duh!"

"I said get off me, you fat bitch!"

Chloe laughed as she noticed the frustration in Abby's eyes. "I already told you I'm not fat," she explained, growing more confident by the second. Then, lowering her exposed and dangling breasts in her opponent's face, she continued, "You just wish you had tits like these instead of your flat bird chest."

12