All Comments on 'Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 01'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

You should have at least one likeable character I wouldn't piss on either of those if they were on fire.

Dolly2Dolly2about 1 year ago

Nice build up to the story. Looking forward to the next chapter. As a side note somewhere in the future I would have both girls molested by two other girls from a poor blackout soriety.

Dollt2 (d16)

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Likeable characters are overrated. I'd gladly share bodily fluids with either one of them. I give the edge to Chloe. I'd wager Abby will too at some point! Anyone looking for a fun read should stick around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your cat fight stories are legendary 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am not sure what I expected but this wasn't it. There was a lot of dialog with character we don't have names for and then with all the commotion in the bedroom no one took notice and came in? Then of course the one with the most money wins control. I guess I was thinking both girls would be put down by the two sororities and not each other, but you can still make this a good story so waiting on the next chapter. I have read a lot of your work on here and I know we are in for something good.

Pappasleaze!

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Will Chloe remain as top bitch in the next chapter or will Abbie find a way to get the upper hand?

As no one seemed to witness the cat fight I’m not sure how Chloe will use the victory to her advantage, as it’s one word against another.

Anyway, it was a great start to what is no doubt going to be an enjoyable series with lots of clashes and challenges between the two women

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shoulda had Abby surprise Chloe by licking Chloe's pus through the panties.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful story. I really like it when both girls can't fight but one of them is bigger and a bit stronger than her thin and very weak rival. Humiliation is another very exciting aspect. I look forward to more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...