Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 03

Story Info
Two rivals show up to a party wearing the same bunny costume.
5.2k words
4.55
8.6k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a lezdom story that focuses on catfighting, spanking, and humiliation. All characters are eighteen or older. Please enjoy!

Chapter 3

A couple of weeks had passed, and Abby was still trying to recover from the humiliating defeat she suffered at the hands of her biggest rival, Chloe. It wasn't like anyone expected her to be tough, but just knowing the ever so spoiled sorority girl, had defeated and spanked her, was proving to be more than her ego could handle.

Even worse, despite her sorority sisters not even caring for her, they couldn't help but feel bad, after seeing her being punished over the knees of an even more entitled woman. However, nobody knew what to say to her. It was almost like a taboo subject whenever the idea of Chloe or the Zetas popped up.

Although everyone knew it would eventually need to be addressed, the other girls stayed cautious and even allowed Abby to continue making excuses whenever the fight got brought up. She would say things like, "I wasn't prepared," or, "I didn't expect her to be that fat." However, everyone saw the results of the last match, and Chloe dominated the smaller blonde, with or without the size advantage.

As much as the Kappas detested the behavior of their spoiled sorority sister, they found themselves being nice after witnessing her humiliating defeat. They just hoped that eventually, things would go back to normal, no matter how annoying they found Abby in the first place.

Unfortunately, everyone knew the reality of the situation, and how impossible a task that would prove to be. There was a Halloween party coming up that the Zetas always hosted, and there was no way in hell Abby would miss it, no matter how badly she wanted to avoid her rival.

This was about more than catfights and rivalries with some woman from another sorority. This was about social media, Instagram photos, and making sure all the guys knew how sexy she was.

Although Abby didn't think she needed a new outfit, she was at the mall with a couple of her sisters when she noticed a sexy bunny outfit in one of the stores. It was a black one piece that almost looked like a bikini, but it came with a white tail and a set of bunny ears.

There were only two left on the rack, so the petite blonde figured she was bound to be the only one at the party wearing it. And despite the possibility of running into the woman who publicly kicked her ass, she could at least take claim to being the cutest girl at the party.

As she grabbed the outfit and pulled out her daddy's credit card, she explained to her sorority sisters, "I may not be the toughest girl, but at least I'm the hottest."

***

After winning two matches in a row against her slightly smaller rival, Chloe had become insufferable around her Zeta sisters. Despite them thinking she was annoying to begin with, just having that confidence from defeating another entitled woman made her worse than ever before.

All day and night, the other girls were forced to listen to her bragging about herself. "Not only did I beat that spoiled bitch," Chloe would say, even though nobody cared. "I totally dominated her two times in a row!" Then, as the girls would roll their eyes, she'd ask, "Did you see the way I spanked her naughty little ass? Didn't she look so humiliated?!"

Though the Zetas did find it impressive that Chloe could win a fight, and even more impressive that she could make a girl cry by spanking her, they knew Abby was probably the one and only girl in the world that Chloe could defeat. Unfortunately for them, the bratty blonde did not see it that way at all.

Chloe suddenly thought she was untouchable and would even threaten to spank them if they ever crossed her the wrong way. Instead of fighting back, the sisters just chose to ignore her, because they knew that would cut much deeper than putting her in her place physically.

Although it had been weeks since Chloe last saw her rival, she had a hard time forgetting the image she saw when she had Abby bent over her lap. Nothing in her life made her prouder than spanking the woman who despised her so much. It got her so high on herself that she was somehow looking forward to the Kappas showing up to their Halloween party, just for the chance to rub it in Abby's face again, though she wasn't sure if she would show up.

Chloe put a lot of thought into the outfit she would wear if she ran into her twice defeated rival. Going to the mall with a couple of her friends, she went into one of the stores and found a sexy bunny outfit.

"What do you think of this one?" she asked, displaying it in front of her body. "There's only one left, so I'm sure I'll be the only one wearing it. I think this will only further prove not only how strong I am, but how sexy I am compared to that little blonde bitch."

None of the other Zeta sisters even gave a response before Chloe walked off, hell bent on buying the costume with her daddy's credit card. Without working a day in her life, and never expecting to in the future, it was easy to pull that American Express card out of her Louis Vuitton wallet and swipe it through before walking off with the sexy costume.

***

The day of the party, there were fraternity and sorority students all throughout the Zeta house, drinking and mingling with each other. It was an event all of Greek Row looked forward to every year.

One of the main girls socializing, however, was Chloe, the most entitled Zeta of them all. With her sisters already tired of listening to the same story over and over, the entitled blonde was left at the bar of the kitchen, tossing down drinks as she retold the story to complete strangers.

"I don't know if you all heard, but a couple weeks ago I actually got into a fight," she explained to the party attenders, causing their eyes to pop wide open. "You probably wouldn't think it with how pretty I am, but I really put that bitch in her place."

"No way!" several of the guys and girls said after hearing the story for the very first time. Though it was hard to believe her, she said it with so much conviction, they knew there had to be some truth to it.

"Who was it?" one of the guys asked, admiring the spoiled blonde in her sexy bunny costume. "Was it another sorority girl?"

Feeling completely proud of herself not only for her victories over her rival, but for how amazing her breasts and her ass looked in such a tight-fitting bodysuit, Chloe lifted her nose in the air before answering, "It was just this little Kappa bitch named Abby."

Several of the guys looked at each other and gasped once they realized who it was. After a bit of chatter amongst the horny boys, Chloe heard some of them saying, "I can't believe she fought Abby... That chick is so hot!"

Furrowing her eyebrows, Chloe jumped off of her bar stool before demanding attention from the hot fraternity guys. "Hey, hey, hey... Didn't you hear what I said? I totally kicked her scrawny ass so you can forget about her. I'm the top woman around here."

The frat guys once again looked around at each other before explaining, "You might have won, but we still think she's attractive." Then, making the entitled woman even angrier, one of them continued, "I actually think it's really hot that she lost."

Now filled with jealousy and rage, the thick little blonde stepped up to the crowd and explained, "If you like her so much, you can just go to the Kappa house and hang out with her until she gets here!"

Things suddenly got quiet for a moment and the room started to feel awkward. Then one guy spoke up, saying, "Umm... she is actually here already..."

"What?! What the fuck do you mean she's here?! I haven't even seen her!"

"She's definitely here," one of the girls in the crowd said, looking back towards the living room. "I'm not exactly sure where she is, but I saw her dancing with a bunch of guys earlier."

As the others nodded their heads in agreement, Chloe immediately demanded more attention. "Well, like I said earlier, I'm the top bitch around here! Besides, look how sexy I look in my bunny outfit! Who would want to dance with her when they could be hanging out with me in this outfit?"

After glancing at his other friends, one frat boy decided to step up and break the news. "Umm... I think she's actually wearing the same outfit as you... like the exact same outfit... rabbit ears and all..."

"What the fuck?!" Chloe yelled before covering her mouth. Then, a calming thought came to her mind as she began to compare herself to the smaller blonde. Shaking her little rabbit tail at the open-mouthed men, she bragged, "You know what? It was stupid of her to wear the same outfit as me. It only shows how sexy my body is compared to her scrawny ass."

Suddenly, one of the girls felt like it was her turn to step up and speak for the group. "I'm not even a lesbian or anything, but the outfit looks pretty damn good on Abby," she explained, much to the agreement of the group. "She might not be as thick as you, but she still has a nice little rump on her... All the guys have been staring at it since she got to the party... Hell, even I have been staring at it..."

There was another awkward silence as Chloe stared at the group, seething underneath her silky-smooth skin. She couldn't believe Abby had the audacity to show up to her party, wearing the same outfit as her, especially after getting her ass spanked during their last two fights. And even worse, she couldn't believe these people were giving her rival so much attention.

Not knowing how to deal with the awkward silence, the random sorority girl who just spoke up felt the need to continue her point. "Like I said, I'm not into girls... but if she asked... I wouldn't say no..."

With a loud groan, Chloe pushed her way through the group before stomping into the living room. Leaving the others who had made her so angry behind, she rushed into some of her sorority sisters and started demanding answers. "Where the fuck is she?!" the mad woman asked, grabbing two Zetas.

With smirks on both of their faces, the girls asked, "Who are you talking about?" despite knowing exactly who Chloe was referencing.

"Supposedly a little spoiled bitch showed up with the audacity to wear a sexy bunny costume. I need to know where the fuck she is!"

"The little spoiled bitch is either right here in the living room or she went to the bathroom," one of the girls said, snickering.

Just as the girls suspected, the entitled blonde in the living room had no idea they were making fun of her. Eyeing the closest bedroom with a restroom, Chloe groaned underneath her breath, "Well, she isn't in the living room so she must be in the bathroom."

Chloe rushed her way into the room and folded her arms as she stared at the bathroom door. "Well, isn't this familiar?" she said to herself, waiting patiently for her rival to come out. "It looks like some bitches need to be taught a lesson three times..."

After waiting a bit, she realized she had never even checked if someone was in the bathroom. Chloe knocked a couple times but didn't hear anything. Only then did she remember this wasn't the only bedroom with a bathroom.

Just before she was about to grab the knob, she heard the door slam behind her. Then, as she turned, her mouth was suddenly left wide open as she laid her eyes on the figure standing in the bedroom with her.

Of course, it was none other than her biggest rival... the one she hated the most. And not only was Abby standing there, glaring at her, the petite blonde had the nerve to look adorable in the exact same bunny costume she was wearing!

"Were you looking for someone?" Abby asked, placing her hands on her hips. Then, with a smug look on her face, she continued, "I don't think you're going to find anybody in that empty bathroom."

"How dare you fucking wear the same outfit as me!" Chloe shouted, stomping her way until she was in the smaller blonde's face. "Why the fuck did you decide to copy me?!"

"Oh, this little thing? I thought I looked cute in it. Judging by the way the guys have been gawking at me, I think I'm right."

"You look like a scrawny little girl in that outfit! You should be embarrassed, wearing it while standing next to a curvy woman like me!"

With a giggle, Abby turned around and wiggled her little bunny tail at her rival. "I don't know about that. I think I'm the one getting all the compliments about my ass tonight."

Steaming with jealousy at the little blonde's cute rump, the thicker blonde tried to prove herself as the better woman by turning around and wiggling her own ass. "Look at this! This is what a real booty is supposed to look like!"

Abby turned around to get a closer look at her thick rival's behind. "Oh, you definitely have a nice butt," she said, with an evil grin on her face. "Some might even say this ass looks... spankable."

"What?" Chloe asked, popping her head up in confusion. Then suddenly, her entire body flinched as she felt a strong stinging sensation on one of her cheeks. "Ow!" she yelped, jumping up as she grabbed her juicy bottom. With steam coming from her ears, she turned around and got right into the little blonde's face. "How dare you fucking spank my bottom!"

"How dare I?" Abby asked with an innocent. "How could I not? You're practically begging me for a spanking."

"You're the one begging for a spanking, daring to show up to my party, wearing the same outfit as me! And now that you had the audacity to put your hands on my voluptuous ass, you're going to get punished twice as hard!"

Since their last fight, the frustration had been brewing inside of Abby, making her more determined than ever to put the entitled woman in her place. And now that Chloe was standing in front of her, there was no way she wouldn't seize the opportunity to take all those frustrations out on her.

Running her fingers through the bratty woman's long blonde hair, Abby grabbed a hold and pulled her straight down to the ground. Chloe fell to her knees for a second before getting back up to join the hair pulling battle. Back and forth, they pulled on each other's long locks, knocking their bunny ears off in the process.

Using her slightly bigger frame, Chloe dragged the smaller blonde towards the bed before slamming her down and jumping on top. "I thought you would have learned your fucking lesson by now," she said, still pulling her opponent's hair. "Usually, it only takes one time for bitches to learn not to mess with Chloe."

Still full of adrenaline and rage, Abby pulled her feet in before hip thrusting Chloe off her. She was then able to roll on top and straddle the thick blonde.

The two women engaged in a big slap battle, with both of them getting good shots on each other. With the advantage of being on top, Abby landed several slaps on Chloe's pretty face. She then moved her body further up and straddled her head with her inner thighs.

"Get your nasty pussy out of my face, you whore!" Chloe yelled, trying to shove her petite opponent off.

Hearing those words only made Abby angrier, leading to her rubbing her crotch right against Chloe's face. She then grabbed her by the hair and pressed her even harder against her pussy. "You know you like this, you slut!"

Chloe placed both of her hands on Abby's ass cheeks and shoved with all of her strength. The little blonde was sent flying off her, almost landing on her face with her ass up in the air.

Hoping to get a good spank in, the thick blonde got up to her knees and rushed behind her petite opponent. However, Abby was able to trip her with her legs, causing Chloe to fall over right beside her.

They were next to each other, both on their hands and knees, but Abby was the first to get up. Then, after shoving Chloe back down before she could get up, she swung her arm back and gave her opponent a nice smack on the ass.

"Ow!" Chloe yelped, grabbing the spot on her butt that had just been slapped. It was still stinging, making her furious for revenge.

Finally, getting up on her knees, she reached her hand back and smacked Abby's rump, making an even louder pop than the one she received. "Now that's how you do it!"

"Ouch!" Abby yelled, now rubbing her butt. "I'll make you pay for that!"

Side by side with their juicy rumps right next to one another, they took turns spanking each other on the ass. But after exchanging several smacks, Abby decided to change her strategy. Swinging just as hard as she had before, she grabbed a hold of Chloe's bottom and pushed right through, causing more of a shove than an actual slap. And just as she had hoped, her strategy worked, causing Chloe to fall flat on her face.

"What was that?!" the entitled girl squealed, looking back over her shoulder in shock. But before she could even get up, Abby jumped onto her back and started spanking with both hands. "This isn't fair!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Abby responded, sitting on the small of her opponent's back while facing her ass. Then, rubbing Chloe's juicy cheeks, the smaller blonde explained, "This is a fight, not a spanking contest. But don't worry, once I win, your ass will get plenty of smacks!"

"No! Get off me!" Chloe yelled, trying to bump her little rival off her.

"There's no bumping me off no matter how hard you twerk," Abby teased, still rubbing Chloe's tender cheeks. "Everyone knows how good I am at riding."

"I'm the one that's supposed to be spanking you!"

"Well, it looks like the shoe is on the other foot today," the little blonde said with the smile. She then noticed one of the sets of bunny ears on the bed next to them. After grabbing them and placing them on her head, she continued, "It also looks like the costume is on the better woman."

With a loud groan, Chloe worked even harder to raise her ass to bump Abby off. However, once again, her rival kept her balance, not allowing the thick blonde to escape.

"Like I already said, there's no point in trying to get a champion bull rider off... You might as well just relax and reminisce on your victories while I smack this ass."

Raising both hands in the air, Abby swung with all her might, spanking Chloe so hard it left her screaming in pain. She almost felt bad for her rival, but after remembering all the painful spankings she received in the past, there was no way she would take mercy on the entitled woman.

The little blonde alternated between cheeks, spanking one at a time with her right hand while reaching back and pulling Chloe's hair with her left. The defeated blonde was left crying out in pain, but that wasn't going to deter Abby from providing the harsh punishment she thought was necessary.

"Please stop! It hurts too much!"

"I'm not stopping until these juicy cheeks are completely red!"

Things only got worse for the thick blonde as Abby grabbed her by the bunny tail and gave her a massive wedgie! The smaller blonde then continued the spanking after turning Chloe's bodysuit into a thong.

"I was supposed to win!" Chloe moaned, sounding like the spoiled little girl that she was. "This is so fucking humiliating to lose to you!"

"You're not just losing to me, sweetie. You're getting your fucking ass spanked! How does that feel?"

"I don't like it! Please stop!"

After more whining and moaning, Abby got up and allowed her defeated rival to stand on her knees. She had her arm around her lower back, keeping her close. Then, with her free hand, she began pulling Chloe's top down to free her large breasts.

"What are you doing?!"

"I remember when I asked you to stop," the little blonde said as she began playfully slapping Chloe's tits around. "But no. You made me suck on these nipples, didn't you?"

"Ugh, stop! I'm sorry!"

"Is this what you wanted?" Abby asked, before leaning down and sucking on Chloe's hard nipple. Then, licking it in circles with her extended tongue, she looked up and asked, "Is this how you planned on humiliating me again?"

12