Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I wasn't going to!" Chloe cried out, feeling almost more humiliated by Abby's sexual dominance than the physical defeat she had suffered.

The petite blondie then got in her rival's face and pulled her own top down to let her breasts free. Pressing them up against Chloe's, she continued, "Or were you going to do this again... where you rub your tits against mine just because yours are bigger?"

Both of their nipples were so hard, the sensitive tickling was overwhelming for Chloe, almost making it hurt when hers clashed against Abby's. "I shouldn't have done that!" she whimpered, twitching hard despite the little blonde not allowing her to get away. "Your boobs are super nice, even though they're not as big as mine!"

"Oh, so you don't like it when you get a taste of your own medicine, huh?" Abby asked, almost feeling like she was berating her opponent. Then, placing her open palm directly against Chloe's crotch, she asked, "How about this? Do you remember when I told you not to touch me here?"

With fear in her voice, Chloe slowly looked into Abby's blue eyes and frantically begged, "Please don't touch me there! This is so humiliating!"

"Look at you getting your pussy rubbed," Abby teased with a sensual voice while pressing her fingers through the material of Chloe's outfit. "I can feel you getting wet already. God, you're such a fucking slut!"

"I'm not getting wet!" the curvy blonde moaned, with a frantic look in her eyes. "Just please stop touching me there!"

"Oh my God, I can feel your moisture coming right through your bodysuit! Yeah, you're a fucking whore for enjoying this so much!"

"Ugh, you're turning me into your bitch!"

"Just like you did to me, right? This time you're the bitch, and I'm Mommy."

"Oh, God, stop talking to me like that! This is so embarrassing! I'm not submissive!"

"You look pretty submissive to me," Abby said, giggling as she rubbed even harder. Then, sliding her fingers past Chloe's bodysuit, she stuck her finger inside the woman's wet lips before teasing, "There's a new queen around here!"

"Oh, God no!" the thick brat moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "You have to stop right now!"

"Why, my little subby?"

"You just have to stop! Please, I'm begging you!"

"Aw, you're begging so hard now that I'm stroking your G-spot. You must be getting close to something really embarrassing!"

"Just please stop!"

"Or what?!"

"Or I might... I might... I'm going to..."

"You're going to what, you little slut? Don't tell me you're going to cum from your most hated rival finger fucking your pussy."

As Chloe's eyes rolled back again, the pitch in her moans started to change. No... No... Ugh... I'm going to... Yes... It feels so... Yes..."

With an evil smile on her face, Abby quickly withdrew her fingers right before Chloe reached her orgasm. She left the thick blonde wide-eyed in the face, and shaking in the knees. "Have it your way..."

"Ugh! No..." Chloe moaned before coming to a complete stop. Then, as she was left there still visibly shaking, Abby laughed in her face as she watched the orgasm slowly escaping her grasp. With her mouth wide-open, the denied woman stared pathetically into Abby's eyes and asked, "Why... did you do that?!"

"Why did I do what?" the devious blonde asked, smiling innocently in her rival's face. "Are you seriously asking me why I did exactly what you begged me to do?"

With her face growing sadder by the second, Chloe stared desperately in Abby's eyes before whining, "No! Don't do this to me!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetie!"

"You denied me... right when I was about to..."

"You told me to stop! Now you're upset that I did exactly what you requested... just because you were about to cum all over my fucking fingers?"

"But... but... I didn't know... it was going to be so big..."

"Oh, it was going to be a big one, all right... It was going to be so big, it would have made me happy to see you cum that hard."

"Then why did you..."

"Why did I stop? I just got tired of you bitching so much. You begged me to stop... I guess I felt sorry enough for you to actually listen... But even after following your demands, you're still over here bitching! I guess there's just no satisfying you..."

"No!" the visibly shaken woman whined. "You can satisfy me by finishing me off... Please! I'm begging you!"

Throwing her hands in the air playfully, Abby rolled her eyes before responding, "Now you want me to finish you?! Oh, my goodness gracious! I'm just so confused!"

"I'm begging you even harder than before... Just please finish me off... It'll only take a few seconds... I'm still on the edge from the way you put me in my place... I'll do anything!"

"You'll do anything, huh?" the little blonde asked as an evil grin came over her face. "I shouldn't negotiate with you after the way you treated me when I lost, but I'm such a nice girl. I think I'm open for a bit of negotiating..."

"You are?!"

Abby slowly started to rub Chloe's pussy again, this time focusing on her sensitive clit. "You want me to finish you off so badly, don't you, naughty girl?"

"Uh, huh! I want it so bad!"

"I think there's a way we can make that happen. But first, is there anything else you want so I'll know exactly what to do to you?"

Letting out a little whimper, Chloe begged, "I want you to make me cum... and I want it to be a secret..."

"Oh, you wouldn't want the other girls to know I won this round, would you?" Abby teased, slowly increasing the pace of her rubbing. "And you definitely wouldn't want them to know how desperate you are for me to make you squirt, right?"

Sucking her thumb, Chloe shook her head and begged, "Please don't!"

"Well, lucky for you, I think I have a proposition..."

"Anything!"

Fixing her top, Abby stared into the eyes of the defeated woman and made her request. "I want your key."

"My key?!"

"That's right... Your key to the Zeta house."

"But... but why?!"

"Because I'm tired of resolving our conflicts during big parties. I want to get you to myself and not have to worry about a crowd of people on the other side of the door for once. That way, we can really settle our rivalry without any distractions."

"But why would you need my key?"

"I want to come over on my terms. I deserve the advantage, after all. I'm the one doing you a huge favor by finishing you off. I deserve to show up and face you whenever I'm ready."

Fearing Abby would pull herself away once again, Chloe swallowed her pride and nodded her head. "My keys are in my purse, which I left by the door. The one for the Zeta house is the pink one right next to my Mercedes key."

Hooking her fingers into the scared blonde's little cunt, Abby slowly pulled Chloe along as she made her way to the door. Once they got to the Louis Vuitton purse, Chloe used all her strength to grab her keys and separate the one for the Zeta house.

"Thanks," the little blonde said, rubbing her submissive slut's G-spot just a bit harder. "You make a good little bitch sometimes, you know?"

"Will you please finish me?" Chloe muttered, barely able to talk. She was struggling so hard she could hardly get the words out. "I'm... so... close..."

The evil grin returned to Abby's face as she quickly pulled her fingers out. Then, as Chloe looked at her like a scared little girl, Abby opened the door and shoved the defeated woman out.

Suddenly, the rest of the party was staring at Chloe as she was left there, shaking in sexual frustration and humiliation. "Why?! Why did you do this again?! I was so close... and everyone is staring..."

"Thanks for the key, bitch," Abby said, walking off with a big smile on her face. "Good luck explaining yourself to everyone. God, you must be so embarrassed!"

"Hey! Where are you going? We had a deal..."

"I changed my mind... But, hey! At least I got what I wanted, right? That makes one of us at least."

Chloe fell to her knees from the embarrassment of being denied and left for the entire Greek Row to see. With her top down and her ass completely red, everyone knew she was dominated this time. However, that wasn't nearly as humiliating as standing there, feeling her orgasm slip away while the one woman she hated walked off laughing at her expense.

"This isn't fair... I hate you..."

Despite the loud chatter amongst the partyers, Abby's words were clear to Chloe. "You won't hate me when I come to visit you late at night." The little blonde then dangled the key before turning back around and walking off.

Once again, all Chloe could do was let out a desperate moan as she stood there, with her juices dripping down her legs. As embarrassing as it was for everyone to see her so pathetic and defeated, the only thing that really mattered to her in that moment was getting finished off by the woman she hated the most.

To be continued...

12