Spoiled Sorority Girls Attack Ch. 04

Story Info
After being denied, Chloe is desperate for her rival.
4.7k words
4.54
9.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a cat fight / humiliation fetish story. If that is not your forte, you may want to skip over this one. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Previously, we left off with Abby getting her first victory over her new sorority rival, Chloe. However, she didn't just embarrass her by defeating her in the fight; she also humiliated her sexually, by bringing her to the edge of an orgasm, and denying her. Not only did she edge the thick blonde, she then pushed her out for the rest of the sorority party to witness!

Now, we start off here, with the aftermath of Chloe's first defeat. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 4

After a busy day of Chloe's very important activities, such as going to Starbucks, eating at a restaurant with her sorority sisters, then, going on a date with some fool she'll never call again; the entitled blonde returned to the sorority house, late at night. Unfortunately for her, there had been something in the back of her mind, making her uncomfortable, every time she stepped into her room.

Let me make sure the coast is clear, she said to herself, slowly scanning the room, as she made her way in. Hopefully that bitch didn't sneak in here...

During the last catfight, her little blonde rival, Abby, somehow got the better of her in humiliating fashion. What was most embarrassing of all though, was that the Kappa took Chloe's house key, before shoving her out of the room and leaving her exposed for everyone to see.

It was the first time the thicker of the two rivals had lost a match, proving Abby could handle herself, at least against Chloe. Whether she could defeat anyone else or not, was still doubtful, considering they were such prissy, spoiled girls.

Unfortunately for Chloe, it wasn't losing the match and getting her ass smacked, that still resonated in her mind. It was the fact that after she was defeated, Abby humiliated her: by bringing her to the edge of an orgasm. However, when Chloe was just about to reach her climax, her little blonde rival gave her the insufferable punishment of pulling away and shoving her out into the crowd, so they could see her shaking, from being edged so hard.

Why do I keep thinking about that moment? the thick little blonde asked herself, feeling her legs getting wobbly, after making sure the coast was clear. It's not like I really wanted that bitch to make me cum... I hate her... so I probably wouldn't have even been able to...

Suddenly, all the feelings came rushing back, as she remembered everything she had experienced in that moment. Then, as she removed her pants and jumped into bed, the entitled Zeta noticed a large wet spot in the front of her panties.

Did I accidentally pee myself? she wondered, rubbing the front of her little white thong. But as she noticed how thick and gooey the moisture was on her underwear, she couldn't stop herself from pressing her fingers more firmly.

Fuck, I hate that spoiled little bitch! she thought, closing her eyes, as she pictured her rival humiliating her during the last altercation. How dare she rub my pussy like that... I don't even know why I begged her to finish me... I should be the one finishing her, because she's the slut, not me!

As Chloe's legs squirmed and she started to rub herself harder, a thought popped into her mind, causing her eyes to pop wide open. Did I even close the door all the way?! she asked herself, feeling her heart race. I was so focused on looking for that bitch, I might have accidentally left it cracked.

With her hand still on her crotch, the thick blonde looked up, before finding something that left her frozen in her tracks. It was her little blonde rival, standing in the doorway, with a big smile on her face.

"Abby!" Chloe yelled, after a loud gasp. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

The petite blonde giggled to herself, as she slowly made her way into the room. "I guess you didn't hear me push your door open. Am interrupting something?"

"How dare you intrude on me like this! Get the fuck out of my room!"

"But why?" Abby asked, placing a finger in her own mouth. "So you can get back to playing with yourself?"

"I said get the fuck out of my room!" Chloe screamed, jumping out of bed. "What the fuck are you doing here, anyway?!"

"Oh my! You're so red!" the little blonde said, giggling to herself. "I came over to hang out, with some of your sisters. I didn't expect to catch you rubbing one out."

"You were NOT here to hang out with any Zetas! You just wanted to come here to fuck with me! Now get out!"

"Do you really want me to leave?" Abby asked, taking a confident step toward her, suddenly nervous, rival. "I seem to recall you begging me to finish you off. Now you're lying in bed, playing with yourself, and you don't want me to help out?"

"Shut the fuck up about that!" Chloe yelled, matching her smaller rival, by taking a step forward. "Did you forget what happened during our first two matches?!"

Suddenly, Abby got right into the thicker blonde's face. "Oh, I remember," she said, placing her hand between Chloe's legs. She then began rubbing Chloe's crotch, as she continued, "But I remember our last match better... Nice panties, by the way."

"Ugh!!! Get off me! What are you doing, you pervert?!"

"Oh, I'm the pervert? You didn't have a problem with me doing this last time. As a matter of fact, I bet you were wishing it was me rubbing you, while you were masturbating."

"Get off me!" Chloe yelled, shoving Abby away from her. Now completely red in the face, she tried to grab her Kappa rival and push her out of the bedroom. "Get the fuck out of here!"

Not only did Abby successfully stop Chloe from forcing her out of the bedroom, she was able to grab her opponent by the hair and gain the advantage, as they both crashed into the wall. She then pressed her body against Chloe, sandwiching her against the wall, as she used her free hand to rub her crotch once again.

"Ugh!!! Stop rubbing me!"

"Just admit this feels good! That's all I want!"

Chloe suddenly found herself trapped, not only by Abby's physical presence but also by the stimulation she was experiencing between her legs. Being played with, by her smaller rival, didn't just feel good; it also reminded her of the enormous orgasm she was about to suffer, the last time they clashed.

"Stop!" she shouted, growing more sexually frustrated by the second. "This isn't fair! I had a really tough day!"

"That's not my problem," Abby responded with a smile, pressing her hand even harder. "All I care about is rubbing this naughty little cunt."

"Don't call it naughty!" Chloe whimpered, struggling as she was smashed against the wall. "It's just been a stressful day... I don't know why it's so wet..."

"It feels so gooey against my fingers."

"Ugh! Stop making fun of me!"

Now completely in control, Abby grabbed Chloe by the hair, and dragged her all the way to the bed. Despite her rival's struggles, she threw her down onto the bed, before jumping on top.

"Get off me, you fucking slut!"

"Why don't you make me," Abby teased, smiling in Chloe's face. She then repositioned herself, spreading Chloe's legs apart with her own, as she got to the side of her. Now, with one hand free to do whatever she wanted, she ran her hand up the thick blonde's shirt and began playing with her nipples.

"No, don't play with my titties!"

"Oh, someone's not wearing a bra!"

"Yeah, because I was about to sleep!"

"Your nipples are so hard," Abby said, with a little giggle. "But as much as I enjoy playing with them, I think I'll go back to playing with your pussy instead."

"Ugh!!! Why do you keep rubbing me there?! And why can't I fight you off!?"

"It's because you want this to happen! You've wanted this ever since our last little match, when I dominated your fat ass!"

"You only beat me once! I still have two victories over you!"

"And yet, look who's in charge now."

"Please stop!" Chloe said, with a panicked look on her face. She moved her head back and forth, before staring into Abby's eyes. "Please don't do this to me..."

"Aw, look how precious your scared face is," Abby teased, in the most demeaning manner. "Poor little baby. What are you so scared of?"

"I don't want to say..."

"You better tell Mommy what it is."

"Please don't make me call you Mommy!"

Furrowing her eyebrows with an evil look on her face, the little blonde pressed even harder. "You better tell Mommy what's wrong, right now!"

With a deep gulp, the thicker blonde sadly answered, "It feels so good... but I'm afraid you're just going to deny me again..."

"Aw poor little baby doesn't like being denied by Mommy, does she?" Abby asked, giggling as she got right in the face of her defeated opponent. Rubbing Chloe, right through her soaking wet panties, she then asked, "You just want to cum so hard for Mommy, don't you?"

Sucking on her own finger, Chloe stared desperately into the little blonde's eyes. "Yes, Mommy I do! I want to cum so bad for you! I've been thinking about it since that night! But I'm afraid you're going to deny me so hard, like you did last time!"

"Aw, you wouldn't want Mommy to deny you like she did last time, do you?"

"No, Mommy..."

"Well, what if I can promise you, I won't deny you this time? Will you be a good little girl for me?"

Thinking back to that moment when the biggest orgasm of her life suddenly escaped her, Chloe looked deep into Abby's blue eyes and pathetically answered, "I'll be a good girl..."

"Good!" Abby cheered, smiling, as she slid her hand into Chloe's, soaked panties. "Now just do everything Mommy says, and I'll make sure you end up with the huge orgasm you've been thinking about so much."

"Yes, Mommy!" Chloe responded through her moans as she felt the sudden increase in stimulation. "I'll do whatever it takes! I need this!"

Abby pulled herself away and sat on the edge of the bed before barking out her first order. "I want you to get naked right now."

"But... I'm already down to my t-shirt and panties... Isn't this good enough?"

"As cute as your little panties are, I want you completely naked, if I'm going to make you cum as hard as you want to."

Feeling humiliated, Chloe pulled her shirt off, exposing her large breasts. Then, completely red in the face, she slipped her little thong off, leaving her completely naked. She covered her voluptuous body with her hands, before expressing, "Please don't embarrass me."

"How could I possibly embarrass you?" Abby asked, laughing, as she observed the exposed woman's body. "I'm going to have fun with that thick body of yours."

Looking down at herself, Chloe asked, "Why do I have to be naked, but you're still fully clothed? Aren't you going to take your clothes off too?"

"Oh, I don't need to take my clothes off," the smaller blonde answered, looking at herself in her cute white tank top and little black shorts. "Besides, I have a little girl's body, remember? You said that about me, when you embarrassed me with your more desirable body."

"I'm sorry for being so mean..." the thick blonde said, feeling she was at the mercy of her rival. "I think you have a nice body... but mine is just better..."

"Yours is way better than mine," Abby said in a sarcastic tone. Patting her lap, she demanded, "Now, why don't you bring that perfect body over here and straddle me?"

"Straddle you?"

"Yes," Abby explained, pointing at her lap, while she sat on the edge of the bed. "Sit on me, like you're giving me a lap dance."

"But I don't want to do that!"

"If you want me to make you feel good, you better climb over Mommy's lap."

"Fine... but do you promise to... rub me?"

"Oh, I promise."

After inching over to the smaller woman, Chloe slowly crawled up Abby's lap, before straddling her. "What now?"

Abby looked the beautiful blonde up and down, taking a moment to appreciate her voluptuous body. Then, with an evil smirk, she instructed, "Start grinding."

"I said I don't want to do that!" the thick blonde whined, trying to get out of doing anything remotely close to a lap dance. "I thought you were going to rub me, not force me to dance!"

Placing her hand, palm up, underneath Chloe's crotch, Abby looked her in the eyes and whispered, "I am going to rub you. I just need your help. The harder you grind against me, the harder my hand will rub against your little cunt."

"Ugh! But that's not what I had in mind!" Chloe whimpered, like she was throwing a hissy fit. "Why does it have to be so degrading?!"

"Don't think of it as degrading," Abby suggested, motioning exactly how she planned on rubbing her, from her sitting position. "Just think of it, as you and I, coming to a peaceful agreement."

"Fine! But please don't bring this up to anyone," Chloe begged, as she slowly started rubbing her pussy against Abby's hand. "I don't know what I'd do, if anyone found out what we were doing!"

Feeling the thicker blonde's tight little twat slithering against her hand, Abby encouraged the woman, by saying, "Now, that's a good girl. See, it doesn't feel too bad, now does it?"

"I guess not," Chloe answered, grinding harder, as she held on to Abby's shoulders. Then, letting out a little moan, she whimpered, "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Aw, you're being such a good girl! You're going to love giving Mommy lap dances."

"No, I hate it... Even though this feels good, I hate it..."

As she experienced Chloe's soaking wet pussy, grinding right against her open palm, Abby reached around and gave the curvy woman a spank, right on the ass. "That's my good girl! Keep dancing for Mommy!"

"Please don't spank me while I give you a lap dance!"

"I think I'll spank you even harder!" Abby cheered, smacking Chloe's voluptuous bottom with more ferocity. As she continued the spanking, while enjoying her lap dance, Abby teased her blonde rival by pointing out, "You fidget pretty hard, whenever I smack that ass! I think it's helping you dance even better for me!"

Through her moans and whimpers, Chloe danced her ass off, grinding her pussy as hard as she could, against her smaller blonde's hand. However, the spanks were starting to get so harsh, she could hardly keep herself from yelping, every time her juicy cheeks were smacked.

"Can you please stop spanking me?!" she begged, holding on to the petite blonde. "It's just that you're smacking my ass so loud, I'm afraid the other girls in the house are going to hear it!"

"You're afraid of them hearing this?!" Abby teased, smacking Chloe's bottom so hard, it caused her to scream out in pain. "It sounds like you're the one, making all the noise."

"They're going to hear my yelling and the loud smacks! This isn't some party where there's loud music and people in the living room! The house is quiet right now, so they'll hear us if you don't stop!"

"Don't pay attention to anyone else. Just grind that pussy on me and take your spankings, like Mommy's good little girl."

"Abby please!"

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, causing Chloe to go completely frozen. As she straddled the smaller Abby, she held on to her tightly, before whispering into her ear, "Look what you did!"

"Look what I did? I wasn't the one moaning so loud."

"That's because you were spanking me so hard! And it felt good to rub against your hand..."

There was another knock on the door, causing both spoiled blondes to stop talking. Chloe then looked into Abby's eyes and asked, "What do I do?!"

Shrugging her shoulders, Abby gazed up at Chloe and answered, "I don't know! This is your room. You better say something to them."

"Chloe?" one of the girls called out from the other side of the door. "Is everything okay in there?"

"Everything is fine!"

"I heard some yelling, like something was going on. Do you need us to come in there?"

"Us?! How many of you are out there?!"

"Well, the whole house heard it so... we're all kind of out here..."

Abby noticed the look of fear in Chloe's eyes. Then, with an evil smirk, she mimicked her rival's prissy voice and cried out, "Yes, please come in here! I need your help!"

The door knob started to turn, causing Chloe to appear as if she had seen a ghost. With adrenaline running through her body; she could hardly open her eyes, to see the looks on her sorority sisters' faces, when they saw the embarrassing position she had gotten herself into.

Once the door was opened, all of Chloe's biggest fears were confirmed. It was all the Zetas who lived in the house, staring at her naked body as she was draped over the smaller blonde. Not only that, they could see how red her ass was from being spanked during the voluntary lap dance, she was obviously giving.

"Hey girls..." she said, glancing back with the most pathetic look of her life. "It's not what it looks like..."

One of the Zetas looked at another, before they both slapped their foreheads in shame. "Not this again..."

Then, one girl that Abby had been hanging out with, before Chloe got back to the house decided to ask, "What's going on, Abby? I thought you said you turned over a new leaf."

"Oh, I turned over a new leaf all right," the small blonde said, rubbing Chloe's big and red ass. "I'm now the dominant one in this rivalry."

As Chloe put her head down in shame, she could hear one of the girls asking, "What the hell is going on?" She went completely quiet, as she pictured how pathetic she must have looked in her sisters' eyes.

"Say something," Abby whispered, rubbing her rival's bottom even more aggressively. "Say something or I will."

"Please, just leave!" the thick blonde begged, looking back at her sorority sisters, once again with her watery eyes. "This is so embarrassing, but I need this!"

"Oh, I don't think they need to leave. I think if they want to stay and enjoy the show, they should be allowed to. It's their house, after all. And besides, you gave me that spanking in front of everyone during our second fight. Maybe Mommy deserves a little retribution, if she's going to give you that orgasm you want so badly."

As if that wasn't humiliating enough, Chloe had to see the look on her sorority sisters' faces, as they all agreed to stay and watch her public humiliation. "That sounds fair to me," one of them said. "I don't know why I'm watching, but I can't pull myself away," another one added.

"Now let's get back to what we were doing," Abby said, before taking her hands and repeatedly smacking both of Chloe's ass cheeks simultaneously. "Pretend the girls aren't even there and I'm fulfilling that fantasy, you were so desperately masturbating to."

"Yes, Mommy," the spoiled woman said, putting her head down in humiliation. Just as Abby had commanded her, she began grinding once again, giving the little blonde the same lap dance she was before. The only thing that gave her solace, was that Abby slid her hand underneath once again, allowing her to grind her pussy right against it.

"Now that's a good girl. Show all the Zetas what you're capable of."

"This is so embarrassing!"

"You shouldn't find this too embarrassing. This is what you are now. You're my little lap dance slut."

"I'm not a slut! I'm more than this!"

"Then why are you doing such a good job grinding that cunt against me?"

"It's because it feels so good! I can't help it!"

Feeling Chloe's juices dripping all over her hand, Abby decided to embarrass her even further. "God, you're so wet, Baby! We should use some of this to moisturize that tight little ass of yours."

"Tight little ass?" Chloe asked, as a confused look came across her face. Then looking back and forth, she quickly asked, "What are you planning?! And why did you call my ass little? Look how curvy I am!"

"Oh, you definitely have a big ass!" Abby responded, giving the other girls a wink. She then reached around with both hands, and spread Chloe's cheeks apart before continuing, "But spoiled bitches like you, are known to have really tight ass holes."

12